The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st October 2017, 1:59 pm

I'm gonna wait till pluto posts, since Samus was holding Lightning and all. these poor guys are gonna get one heck of a shock
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st October 2017, 2:13 pm

Bring it on. I'm ready for all the feels. [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 2869872805 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 3150097195
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime15th October 2017, 1:30 pm

I kinda sorta hyper-abridged the glyphs on the wall, since they're a major driving force in telling the player spoiler-ish foreshadowing events. I wanted to make it as spoiler-free as possible for those who haven't played Undertale.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime20th October 2017, 12:06 pm

Are these guys able to take damage in this rp? Also clever, clever, choosing the ones that kinda look like pap.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime20th October 2017, 9:51 pm

Are they? Are they not? Who knows...
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime8th November 2017, 2:13 pm

@Light
Fractured Halo
Attribute: Dark
Range: N/A
Description: A dark ring of energy surrounds the caster and all of his or her allies, temporarily boosting their evasiveness to enemy attacks.
Effect: Evasiveness of affected targets is increased for 1-5 turns

This can also be found under the "Other Spells" tab of my Rocbouquet RP profile. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime16th November 2017, 2:03 pm

@Light

Does this mean Papyrus had his phone the whole time? I kinda thought they got teleported with what they fell asleep in, so to speak. So do you want the ringing to come from the crystal, or for his phone to mysteriously be in his pocket aka MAXIMUM SPOOK?
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime16th November 2017, 9:58 pm

It's mysteriously in his pocket! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime16th November 2017, 10:30 pm

Maximum spook it is!  [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 1018529576
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime27th November 2017, 9:13 pm

Oh my god light XD

Talk about one sided! Is there anything specific that I shouldn't post, I guess? It's kinda looking like they're all gonna get killed by the goopy things lol. I have no idea what you're planning whatsoever XD it's super fun tho omg

Should I just go with whatever I feel like and edit if you tell me to edit?
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime27th November 2017, 10:16 pm

Give it a go and I'll tell you if you need to change anything xD
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime27th November 2017, 10:27 pm

Don't worry, Frieza and Rocbouquet will easily finish off Chaos, so there is no need for any of Cosmos' puny heroes to survive! ^___^

But if you should manage to make it to the Final Battle, Team Chaos is looking forward to stomping you

#GoTeamChaos
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime28th November 2017, 12:25 am

^hey, you guys have only been fighting one fight. Team cosmos is on fight #4. So there. Razz

And I posted! Lemme know if I accidentally godmodded or anything! I literally had no idea what to do, still don't lol but I wasn't gonna have pap just sitting there shaking or wasting extra attacks.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime28th November 2017, 10:02 am

The post is fine! I'll give a hint for the next one though - if you've played the game, you should know what to do. ^^
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime28th November 2017, 5:01 pm

plz don't have all the characters die before I'm able to make a post to have the spooky things go away XD
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime29th November 2017, 12:41 pm

Sailor Mars wrote:
Don't worry, Frieza and Rocbouquet will easily finish off Chaos, so there is no need for any of Cosmos' puny heroes to survive! ^___^
[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 3042611168 Those wannabe heroes don't stand a chance. [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 3042611168

@Light
Air Screen
Attribute: Wind
Range: Long; Single target
Description: Call forth a cyclone to increase defense
Effect: Buff

[quote=Edit:] Increasing defense means that it slightly increases resistance to lightning (electric), pierce (physical), stab (physical), bludgeon (physical), and slash (physical) based moves only.
https://saga.fandom.com/wiki/Air_Screen[/quote]

I figured that if she knows advanced wind/water spells like Lightning and Cyclone Squeeze, it would make zero sense for her not to know how to cast something as magic 101 as Air Screen. XD

Last edited by Andalusite on 3rd August 2019, 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime29th November 2017, 6:31 pm

So should I wait to see if Jasper gets a post in, or should I just post anyway?
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime29th November 2017, 8:05 pm

I'll try to post a little bit later tonight; work has been grinding me up for the past two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime29th November 2017, 9:25 pm

Not a problem. Take your time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime1st December 2017, 8:19 pm

Punch me if I'm doing too many things, but... XD

(Summon) Lightning
Attribute: Water + Wind
Range: Attack-All
Description: With the palm of her hand raised toward the heavens, Rocbouquet calls forth dark storm clouds from which she gathers an exorbitant amount electrical energy to unleash a massive charge across the entire battlefield, striking all enemies.
Effect: The strength of ally magic is temporarily increased.
Restrictions: This ability is only accessible to Rocbouquet when she is in her Awakened form.

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 XZlBDt7

***I should also note the following:
(1) Although it is an attack-all, it technically does not hit allies. But as you can see in the gif above, the attack animation shows the caster's allies MOVING OUT OF THE WAY, so it only seems fair imo for Team Chaos characters to actually need to move out of the way if they don't wanna get hit. XD

(2) Lightning is classified in its original context as a "target range" spell, meaning that it does the most damage to a specified target, and then weakens with distance from that point. (Note in the gif how the scorpion was the intended target. Smile )

P.S. You can remove the effect if you like! (I actually forgot that it was a thing anyway! XD)
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2017, 2:05 am

Added!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th December 2017, 1:10 pm

Nobody died! HOORAY! 

Now should I wait for you or Jasper to make a post before I make pap do the thing or nah?
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime4th December 2017, 1:19 pm

You should do the thing, and everyone should also do the thing.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime11th December 2017, 2:48 pm

Now if only I knew what that thing was.. Embarassed

Meanwhile, I thought I'd offer some new spells to Garland's spell list for the eventual Cosmos/Chaos mage duel. To balance their grandiose nature, perhaps they can require a round to charge - similar to the two action requirement on the characters' Ultimate attacks.

Elvoldor's Effulgent Embers (Fire III)
Attribute: Fire
Range: Long, single/multi target
Effect: Fire damage, Pyretic / Heatstroke negative status (Victim is subject to additional damage each time they exert themselves)
Description: Upon evoking this spell, one of Garland's hands becomes wreathed in fire. After grasping a handful of dirt or ash from his surrounding environment (or a handy component pouch if necessary) with the burning hand, he hurls the smouldering, sulfurous embers towards his target(s). Each of the tiny embers functions like a bomblet, exploding on contact with an intense burst of light, heat, and force.

Gorne's Fulminant Wrath (Thunder III)
Attribute: Lightning
Effect: Damage, Offense Down negative status
Description: Tapping into the dormant electrostatic energies within the environment, Garland channels a singularly massive bolt of lightning to smite his foes. The bolt may either expend its energy directly into a single target, or explode outward from that point into a voltaic energy field which grounds itself out through multiple contacts. Those lucky enough to survive this spell have reported feelings of momentary nausea, confusion, disorientation, or even brief lapses of consciousness.

Zuoja's Gelid Scorn (Blizzard III)
Attribute: Ice
Effect: Damage, Frozen negative status (unable to act)
Description: This harsh convocation calls forth a cruel, bitterly cold blast of wind through the targeted area, chilling one or more subjects to the bone. The frigid temperatures are certainly powerful enough to freeze water and leech moisture from the air, and is jokingly rumored to be potent enough to cause rain on the sun's surface or to render an active volcano into dormancy.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime11th December 2017, 3:24 pm

xD Cosmos should do the thing first since the creatures were fixated on Papyrus. Feel free to either wait, or make an in-between post if you like. (Or try to guess xD)

I won't add those spells right now since I am only adding new spells when they are about to be used, but of course it's fine to have them up there for reference! When you are about to use one, poke me here to add it officially! ^^
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime11th December 2017, 6:29 pm

I'm fine with whatever you wanna do, Jasper. If you wanna have garland act first, go for it.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime22nd January 2018, 9:27 am

Sooooo!

Things have slowed down a lot. How does everyone feel about going on?

As some people have had limited availability, I've been considering to put the storyline in an official pause until March 1. Then we'll come back and re-examine interest and availability and see how to move forward.

Thoughts/comments/concerns?
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime22nd January 2018, 9:47 am

I'm back from RP LOA now, so I can post again whenever. If everybody else would prefer to wait, I'd be okay with waiting, but I would prefer to keep moving if possible.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime22nd January 2018, 10:33 am

I know I mentioned I'd be ok with a pause if everyone else was but personally I do really want to continue this RP. I'm worried a temporary pause will turn into an indefinite one and I'd hate to see that happen because I've been enjoying the heck out of this RP and really look forward to see where it's going once Cosmos and Chaos forces finally face off.

I only have one week that I know of for sure where I'll be on LOA coming in February but other than that I totally want to keep going. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime22nd January 2018, 10:39 am

i am good for continuing like Brit said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top