The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th February 2017, 10:57 am

The second! However much less well-preserved than this xD
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th February 2017, 12:22 pm

The rabites are NPCs, correct? I only ask because I really, really want them to be nice to pap when he goes to do the pap thing that he does, but if they're in your control I'll roll with whatever happens.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th February 2017, 1:22 pm

They're in my control [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 2695440696
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th February 2017, 2:23 pm

Ah, ok. Thanks for clearing that up, light. Aw, darn lol
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th February 2017, 3:23 pm

I've added SSI for Frieza, to explain why he would tolerate the rest of Team Chaos and even team up with them, because otherwise it would be extremely OOC of him to do such things! ^__^
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th February 2017, 10:07 pm

Well hey, I'd have no issues at all if he started attacking everyone xD

Works for me ^^ Please just bump your character profile, and mention that you have added the SSI. A RP mod or admin will simply note the edit, just so we know what has been changed since the profile approval Smile
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th February 2017, 10:21 pm

Ummm, he kind of is about to! XD
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime15th February 2017, 1:35 am

Done!

The SSI is not to prevent him from attacking, but rather to explain his teaming up with Team Chaos since that would be pretty OOC of him XD
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime15th February 2017, 8:22 am

Alrighty ^^

But fyi to all, it's okay to be resistant to teaming up. Chaos is not all about asking nicely xD
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime16th February 2017, 10:54 am

@Light, since Team Chaos is falling into...well chaos XD atm, I figured it might be a good idea for us to know how you would like for us to format our attacks for the battle system. Do we write out whatever is going on as we normally would and then put at the end of our post something like,
Quote :
Rocbouquet uses Wind Cutter.
Or did you have a different format in mind?

Also, Roc isn't trying to team up with anybody; she's trying to enslave them. Wink lmfao XD
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime16th February 2017, 11:01 am

If the power and the target is clear by your post, it works for me - it would help me to bold it, too. But since it might not always work in RP format, the following would work for me (in a spoiler, as below):

Action:

@Cosmos-Hime - let me know if Papyrus is going to respond to Lightning before moving things forward! ^^

Yes I'm just too eager for all hell to break loose
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime16th February 2017, 11:09 pm

I decided to do the dorky route and made papyrus try to talk with the lil fluff nuggets. Rabites are adorable okay

Sorry for the wait!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime17th February 2017, 8:15 am

Light wrote:
If the power and the target is clear by your post, it works for me - it would help me to bold it, too. But since it might not always work in RP format, the following would work for me (in a spoiler, as below):

Action:

Okay! And are there any other actions that can be done in battle mode besides abilities?
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime17th February 2017, 8:27 am

@Cosmos-Hime - honestly, I'm fairly sure that's what Papyrus would do. Good character portrayal, really xD

@Andalusite - such as? Honestly, while I haven't thought of something specific, I'm open to everything ^^

Edit: A little something about battle info. A miss is a miss, but for RP flavor, you could follow the same rule for the hits:

A roll difference of 0-100 is a minor hit, likewise, a roll difference of -100 - -1 is a minor miss!
Similiarly, -499 to -101 is a regular miss, and anything starting from -500 is a major miss (the attack flew way off / was dodged with time to spare xD)

Again, this is only for RP flavor. I'm not too concerned if you forget about it ^^
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime17th February 2017, 11:58 am

I forgot to ask an important question. Light, did you interpret Grapeshot as single, single/multi, or multi target?
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime17th February 2017, 12:07 pm

I'm only going by what has been given to me! If it's unspecified, I'm considering that it can be used in any way. If you need to specify (single-target only or multi-target only), feel free to post so I can add it!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime17th February 2017, 12:45 pm

@light, yeah I'm gonna forget that info, thanks for posting it for future reference, though!

And I'm gonna wait till Alyssa makes lightning react for my post. Should I put an attack in a quotation bar or bold it so it's easier for you to do the dice calculations?
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime17th February 2017, 12:51 pm

Whatever you prefer, I'm fine with either ^^ Just make sure the attack's target(s) is clear!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime18th February 2017, 4:01 am

Light wrote:
@Andalusite - such as? Honestly, while I haven't thought of something specific, I'm open to everything ^^
I know you said that we're not worrying about spell points or anything like that, so maybe this is unnecessary, but perhaps a basic attack and a basic defend? E.g. Can punching somebody reaaally hard in the face count as an attack? lololol Or are we allowed to interpret a "small miss" as the targeted character defending against the blow?
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime18th February 2017, 5:26 am

@Light what does it mean for Lightning's weapon to have a dark attribute? Is that something I have to figure out for myself? I just want to make sure before posting xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime18th February 2017, 9:35 am

@Andalusite - Sure, I can count punching as an attack xD

For minor misses, that is also fine, but be sure that it follows what the opposing party has already stated!

For example - if you were attacked and had a minor miss, and the attacker already stated that their attack was off target, you can't go and say that you deflected it. Basically, whoever of the two posts first can feel free to interpret the minor miss in any way. Always make sure to read what the other posts state!

@Lyssarie - yep, that's for you to try and figure out! You can guess what may have happened, but even if you don't, you can act as you normally would. After the end of the battle I'll let you know what that was about ^^
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime18th February 2017, 1:08 pm

Question; Is a character allowed to have two attacks in one post? For example, attempt one normal attack and one support/defense attack? Like I was thinking of have papyrus attack again, but ready a shield just in case since these rabites can cause explosions.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime18th February 2017, 1:33 pm

One attack per post only! Choose wisely!

Enemies are not necessarily subjected to this limitation, especially if they also have rapid attacks in the games they're from xD
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime21st February 2017, 8:26 am

@Light I know we talked about this on Discord, but I thought I might as well make it official by posting it here:
I'm going to temporarily swap out Dark Wash with Spirit Barrier for this upcoming fight. Smile

Spirit Barrier:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime21st February 2017, 8:57 am

Added - comment on its effect in bold ^^
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2017, 10:16 am

@Lyssarie - oops, I had considered Gravity to be a regular damage-dealing move. If I understand this right, it is meant to have a Slow effect? If so, it'll be treated like some other status-changing moves (-200 to accuracy for multi-target, regular for single target).

If it's a mistake, let me know before posting again, I don't mind editing ^^

Edit: Like I've already mentioned, "rounds" won't be used very strictly, so don't worry about missing a "round" - I may often post attack results soon (which may mean not everyone had enough time to get an attack in) to move things forward at a decent pace.

Garland can now arrive at the scene!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2017, 11:34 am

Light, would there be any additional accuracy penalties if Garland casts Haste on himself in addition to Lightning and Papyrus? Or would it be the same if he had cast on only those two?

@Lyssarie, @Cosmos-Hime - Garland's appearance will resemble the following image, except that he also has a pair of white, feathered wings. He might resemble an angel, a bird, or something else entirely to them.

Garland's appearance:

Last edited by Jasper on 22nd February 2017, 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2017, 11:47 am

No additional penalty! -250 if multi-target (any 2+), regular if single-target.

Since it's boosting magic, there is no defense - you need to roll higher than the penalty for it to hit (but going into negatives and missing is totally possible as we saw xD). Single target is auto-hit ^^

Since Haste is quite strong, its effect will be fixed (instead of rolling for rounds as with other status effects) - 2 rounds.

...and it rolled a 37. You know what, it's too soon for a battle update. We'll see what happens tomorrow xD

Will also change it to -200 since that's what I have for other multi-target status effects.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2017, 1:43 pm

Just a note, Papyrus didn't notice the wings on Garland since in a previous post you said he had them tucked away. Or I can just change the post, but I like the idea of mistaking Garland for another human at first.
also @Light, would the same dice rolls/stats count if Papyrus were to put shields in front of everyone?
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2017, 2:14 pm

Multi-target shields will be auto-hit too, but their power will be divided by the number of people. It gives a protection of 500 roll pts, so for 3 people, each would get a protection of 167 before it breaks.

Also a note! I think I forgot to add this to the first post, but ultimate attacks can only be used after you have used two regular attacks! It's okay for now, no need to edit, just for future reference!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top