The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Tamber

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Tamber Empty
PostSubject: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Tamber   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Tamber I_icon_minitime4th December 2016, 4:03 pm

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Tamber
Universe: Pokemon
Canon or Original: Original

Character Image: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Tamber Captur12

Personality Traits: Tamber is a strange girl, who only speaks in one to three or four words at a time. Not at all shy, she will often interact with others in gestures or nods. She seems to wear her sunglasses everywhere-even indoors and at night. Nobody can see her eyes through the lenses-and because of this along with her speaking habits, people often get the wrong impression of her. Though she seems very thick skinned and rather intimidating, she is kind in nature but has no tolerance for people who cause suffering to pokemon. It could be something as simple as laughing at a pokemon that fell down, and she will still get angry about it and demand an apology from them.

Universe Specific Information: Taking place in the (insert region here once the region is decided upon), Not many people know much about the strange girl that showed up in town one day. She had enough money to stay in the local inn, and has been seen standing outside the pokecenters and the lab multiple times, though she never goes in. People have attempted to ask her about her family, her home and even tried to get her to stay with them instead of spending her money (or allowance, even) at an inn. She's hardly spoken to anyone, and it's hard to tell what she's thinking as she's never seen without her thick sunglasses. All the info some were able to get from her was her name and her goal: to get all gym badges. Some think of Tamber a thug, others-a runway. Who's to say what's going on behind those thick, reflective lenses?

Storyline Specific Information:

Pokebeginnings: 
Tamber was one of the trainers to receive her first pokemon and egg at the lab of Professor Maple. She didn't seem to make friends per-say, but interacted the most with Wally and Mary, though has dislike for Ember since she and her pokemon laughed when the charmander trainer and his bulbasaur fell.  Her current team consists of a friendly male Poppilo and an egg of an unknown species. As she left, her sunglasses slipped off. The only one around was Poppilo, but she covered his eyes until she put them back on. Why is that, I wonder?

Additional Information: Pokemon team info:
Poppilo: A loving and friendly pokemon with the temperament of an intelligent puppy. He's perceptive to other's emotions and suffering, much like his trainer-as shown when he was worried about Wally when he began a coughing fit and angry when Ember and her Piplup began to laugh when the charmander trainer and his bulbasaur fell. He felt particularly attached to the egg on the blue cushion back at professor Maple's lab, prompting Tamber to pick that egg from the bunch. While mostly social, he's a bit timid when people go to pet him or when he approaches others to be pet or introduced for fear that they may get hurt. This comes from Mary fainting at the sight of him, and deep down he thinks it's his fault. He's just a baby, after all-and would never want to hurt anyone. He found it a bit odd that he wasn't allowed to see his trainer's face without her sunglasses, but he's too excited about the new journey to think about it that much.

Egg: Just a pokemon egg that Poppilo seemed really, really eager to have on the team. Which pokemon is in it?

RP Sample:

Tamber took one last look over the group. Everyone seemed to be getting along, for the most part. The chaos had subsided, and she had her egg. Grabbing it's accompanying pokeball, she let poppilo nuzzle it happily a few more times before she made it return. With poppilo in her arms, she said a loud "Bye" to anyone who would hear it, and made her way out of the building. Her adventure was just beginning. However, unbeknownst to the others-when she was outside she tripped and her sunglasses fell off. Poppilo hopped out of her arms to retrieve them, but when he turned around what he saw wasn't the face of his trainer, but the palm of her hand-covering his eyes until she had the glasses safely back on her face. He emitted a bark of curiosity before she picked him up and gave one last glance to the lab before walking to the nearest store to buy supplies. This journey was important to her, after all.

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 5th December 2016, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Tamber   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Tamber I_icon_minitime5th December 2016, 12:59 pm

Storyline Specific Information: I think you may have misunderstood what this field is for. This field is to write down information about any roleplaying storylines that this character is taking part in on the forums. If the description that you have provided for this section is correct, then will you please add the title of the GC roleplay storyline in which this description is about?

If that's confusing or you have any questions, let me know! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Tamber   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Tamber I_icon_minitime5th December 2016, 1:01 pm

This happened during the most recent rp livechat,and the initial rp thread continuing the idea is still a work in progress. How would I add that? A link to the livechat signup?
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Tamber   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Tamber I_icon_minitime5th December 2016, 1:04 pm

I assume you're referring to PokeBeginnings, right? If so, then PokeBeginnings is the title that you should insert Smile
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Tamber   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Tamber I_icon_minitime5th December 2016, 1:08 pm

There we go! Did I do that okay? Sorry, it's not only been a while when I've added storyline specific info, but this is my first oc AND multiverse profile, So I'm sorry about the mistakes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Tamber   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Tamber I_icon_minitime5th December 2016, 7:10 pm

No worries, dear! Smile

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Tamber   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Tamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Tamber

View previous topic View next topic Back to top