The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Angela

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Angela Empty
PostSubject: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Angela   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Angela I_icon_minitime1st December 2016, 4:04 pm

Relaxed Character Profile

Character Name: Angela, Princess of Altena
Universe: Secret of Mana 2
Canon or Original: Canon

Character Image:
Image:
Personality Traits: Caring, loyal, flirty, witty, spoiled, impatient
Universe Specific Information: Secret of Mana 2 takes place in a universe where magic is prevalent but slowly dying. Technology is minimal - the setting is more medieval-looking. Magic is sustained by the Goddess of Mana in the form of the Holy Mana Tree which has began to wither. Under these circumstances, various kingdoms and other factions are attempting to unleash the energy of the eight Mana Stones, which unlocks the Gate to the "Mana Holyland", where the Mana Tree and the Sword of Mana are located. It is said that the Sword of Mana has infinite power and they aim to use it for their personal agendas.

Storyline Specific Information: Dissidia Multiverse: Angela has been summoned in an alternate dimension as a Warrior of Light for the Goddess of Harmony, Cosmos.

Additional Information: Angela is the Princess of Altena, a kingdom located on the northern region of the world. The kingdom is surrounded by frozen snowfields, but the Queen's magic keeps the climate within the kingdom temperate. However, as magic begins to fade from the world, the Queen's magic is also losing its power and cold has begun to seep into the kingdom.

Angela, at the age of 19, has still never been able to use magic. Within a kingdom where all citizens have the ability to cast basic magic, she is rather an embarrassment to the royal line.

Altena has decided to unleash the energy of the Mana Stones in order to obtain the Mana Sword to stop the invading cold as the Queen's magic is fading. The ancient spell to unleash the energy of a Mana Stone requires the caster's life. The Queen informs Angela that she has been chosen to cast that spell - a disgrace to the royal family for her inability to perform magic, she can at least be known as a caster of the great magics, using her body as a catalyst for the spell. (Later in the story, it is revealed that the Queen acted so under the effects of brainwashing.)

Shocked by her mother's plan, Angela unknowingly taps into her hidden powers for the first time and teleports herself outside the kingdom. She flees and joins other heroes that attempt to prevent unleashing the Mana Stones power, as doing so while magic is already dying will threaten the existence of the Holyland itself.

Powers:

Source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/snes/588648-seikendensetsu3/faqs/13379 (for the powers list)

RP Sample: "H-- how could you? Mother?"

Yes, she had never been able to use magic so far. Really, she was trying! Maybe it simply wasn't for everyone, after all. But even so, she could never imagine her own mother would choose to sacrifice her for a stupid spell like this!

Growing up, Angela never received much attention from her mother - not embrace, not scolding. Nothing. She was busy, she would always tell herself. But of course, that didn't make her feel any less lonely.

Even so, she would never believe she would go to such lengths. How could she be so cruel?

"No... NO!" she cried out. In a flash of white light, she disappeared from the throne room.

As she regained consciousness, she found herself lying on the snow outside the castle gates.

"What happened? ...Did I... use magic...?"

Last edited by Light on 3rd December 2016, 7:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Angela   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Angela I_icon_minitime1st December 2016, 4:05 pm

This is ready for review!
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Angela   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Angela I_icon_minitime3rd December 2016, 6:46 am

I am so sorry I didn't see you posted in here! In the future, would you mind updating the description of this thread to let me know that this profile is ready for review? That way I'll have a better chance of seeing it right away Smile

Storyline Specific Information: Can you please add the title of the roleplay that is described here? If it doesn't have a title, feel free to right 'Working Title' or something like that Smile

I really love this profile, I'm actually interested in this universe now xD

Let me know when you add that title and I'll approve this profile!

Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Angela   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Angela I_icon_minitime3rd December 2016, 7:36 am

Oh right, I forgot about that xD Added in!
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Angela   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Angela I_icon_minitime4th December 2016, 9:18 am

Thank you!

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Angela   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Angela I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Angela

View previous topic View next topic Back to top