The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd February 2017, 8:36 am

Andalusite wrote:
What would we do about Strength Absorb? This ability is essentially like Draining Kiss from Pokemon. xD It heals a bit more than the damage it actually does.

A little more or a little less? If that's correct (a little more), then it will do +1 for a minor hit, +1.5 for regular and +2 for critical (obviously this is not auto-hit so it is more restrictive anyway xD)
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd February 2017, 9:02 am

Though Garland has yet to appear, Light, is there any actual preference for him to be wearing armor or in his comfortable mage attire?

I'm a bit partial to letting him be discovered in his armor first, then change out later when there's anything close to a rest break.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd February 2017, 9:35 am

I don't think it would make much of a difference. Go for whatever you prefer ^^
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd February 2017, 9:52 am

posting now finally lol
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime3rd February 2017, 10:08 am

hope i did that right...Buggy would just walk up to them...
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th February 2017, 10:09 pm

The Cosmos peeps are now within the kingdom, Altena! The temperature in the town is 15C (59F), but there is no dome or anything protecting the town from the outside weather - the cloudy skies are clearly visible over them.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th February 2017, 10:50 pm

Light, You sort of just sniped me after I wrote ~2 pages in MSWord. ;__;

I will edit it in later if you would like, but I'll have to do it tomorrow. I'm starting to fall asleep. OTL

EDIT: I fixed my post to reflect the sniper bolt. XD
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th February 2017, 7:44 am

Aww xD The timing of the bolt was honestly not important, I could have edited it out and done it later - I just didn't want to leave you guys hanging for too long ^^;
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th February 2017, 7:50 am

Oh, well... XD Whatever. I made it work! XD
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th February 2017, 8:00 am

Just sharing some pictures from the video game for Sub-zero snowfield / Altena because I'm personally a visual type xD When we get to the rest of the heroes' worlds, feel free to do the same to give us an idea too if you want! (But your RP posts should still provide some description!)

Sub-zero Snowfield (outside the gates):

Altena:

Palace/Throne room (we'll get to that too xD):
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th February 2017, 8:32 am

@Cosmos-Hime and @Lyssarie - if your characters agree with Angela's plan, you can choose which way to head towards (dungeons or throne room) and make your way there! You will not meet any obstacles in the way, so you can RP all the way to reaching your destination - I will describe what you find there (if anything at all) once you make it!

However, your characters can still express disagreement with the pairings, or with the idea of splitting up, or anything at all. Nothing set in stone! ^^
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th February 2017, 12:00 pm

Question; will they find anyone? I was thinking of pap checking out the throne room, if that's okay with everyone. If not, I'll just have him stick with the group. (Also if/when we get to the undertale universe like we did with Angela's cannon world, could I post pictures as well?)
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime9th February 2017, 5:39 am

I wasn't sure if you meant that some people would go to the dungeons and some would go to the throne room, or if you meant that some people would check the palace, and some people would check an entirely different area/building, so let me know if I need to fix my post!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime9th February 2017, 8:22 am

@Lyssarie - sorry if it wasn't clear! Angela is suggesting that she and Samus check the town area (buildings and whatnot), and Papyrus and Lightning check the palace. Since the palace is big, she is suggesting possible places for you to check out - either the dungeons or the palace, since she considers them to be key areas.

Your post works I think the way it is, but if you want to change anything go ahead ^^

@Cosmos-Hime - I don't know, will they find anyone? ^^

I lied. I do know. I'm just not telling, you'll find out when you get to the place you choose.

Once you have made your choice, I'll tell you what's there so you can RP arriving to that place.

We'll visit worlds in the order characters joined the RP - first Angela (since I also wanted to give an example of how things will go), Samus, Papyrus, Lightning, Garland. And then the finale. You can absolutely post pictures, but make sure you include a little bit of description in your posts!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime9th February 2017, 12:33 pm

Pap is defiantly going to check out the palace with lightning. Just gotta wait till I get home to make the post.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime9th February 2017, 12:38 pm

Oops I meant either the dungeons or the throne room*, but yeah if Papyrus agrees with Lightning, throne room it is ^^
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime9th February 2017, 4:40 pm

I'm having so much fun with this rp omg
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2017, 8:18 am

@Lyssarie @Cosmos-Hime - with your next post, you can RP your way to the courtyard and react to what you see, decide what to do. (But if you wanted your characters to interact a bit first, go ahead!)

@Jasper - if you're ready, it's time to enter the RP!

Unfortunately, the heroes did not choose to visit the dungeons, so you will not be able to join them there xD

Here's the setting for you:

Garland slowly awakens in a mysterious forest, similarly to the other four heroes. However, instead of heading towards the bridge, Garland decides to investigate on his own towards some other direction.

Unfortunately for him, someone casts the "Stop" spell on him, causing him to freeze. The next thing he knows, once the Stop spell wears off, he finds himself locked in Altena's dungeons.

If he understands that someone used Stop on him or if he is confused by this, it is up to you!

Before you find the rest of the heroes, I'll need two posts from you:

In your first post, your character should react to finding himself in this unknown forest. You should have him go off to investigate, until Stop is cast on him, causing him to find himself in the dungeons.

In your second post, your character should react to finding himself in the dungeons. Will he call out for someone - help, guards, whatever? Will he devise a plan to get himself out of there? Eventually, you should have him use one of his offensive powers to break his cell's door, and he will explore the palace.

You will find the heroes in your third post, but I'll tell you when so that the timing with the Stop spell is correct. If you have any questions, let me know! ^^
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2017, 5:14 pm

I'd like to have papyrus attempt to strike up a conversation with lightning, if Lyssarie doesn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2017, 6:56 pm

Hey, guys, I just wanted to let you know that I've been having issues with Comcast and Forumotion the past two days, [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 2869872805 and that I did start writing up a post on my laptop. The connection has been a bit more stable today, so I hope the internet remains cooperative the rest of this week. If not, I'll e-mail my post to myself and get it to the thread from my phone's 4G network once Kai whips up something for Frieza. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2017, 10:28 pm

Are there any specific physical details to note of Garland's cell? Does the door resemble a riveted metal slab, or would it be closer to a series of welded bars?
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10th February 2017, 11:21 pm

@Cosmos-Hime okay! Your characters can arrive at the courtyard when you are finished or when you think enough time has passed - you already know the setting, so you don't need my confirmation or anything to move on ^^

@Jasper - nothing out of the ordinary. Just a series of vertical metal bars.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2017, 12:04 pm

@Light, jaspers character is in the palace dungeons, correct? Will Papyrus and Lightning reach the dungeons before or after the rabite encounter in the courtyard? Also how did I not know that Angela is from the "of mana" franchise aaaaa
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2017, 2:15 pm

They are never reaching the dungeons - it was either the throne room or the dungeons, and you made your choice xD

Who knows what's gonna happen now...
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th February 2017, 3:33 pm

He's just gonna be stuck there forever
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime12th February 2017, 2:45 am

At the very least, he has his own skeleton key to the cells.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime13th February 2017, 9:50 am

@Cosmos-Hime I hope it's okay that I moved them to the courtyard! I didn't add the little puffball things popping out yet so that we could finish whatever dialogue/development you wanted. You can have them come out whenever you prefer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime13th February 2017, 12:48 pm

^I thought the rabites were in light's control, since they'd start a battle. I made him call out to them even though he doesn't exactly see them. I'll edit the post if light says either one of us can control the puffballs. the first fight and they're fighting rabites. I'm laughing so hard. Rabites are such easy and cute little things.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime13th February 2017, 3:06 pm

You can see the Rabites as they have bounced out of hiding. The question is, what will your characters do? Engage in battle? Try to talk to them? Try to avoid them? Something else?

Choose your way and we'll see what happens xD
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime14th February 2017, 9:24 am

@Light What kind of bridge is in Chaos Land?

Are we talking this kind of bridge?
Spoiler:

...Or this kind? (Replace water with lava XD)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top