The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime31st May 2017, 9:40 pm

No problem! As a reminder, if you manage to get another post until the next battle starts, Lightning is allowed to use one out-of-battle Cure!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime4th June 2017, 1:07 pm

Hm thought I R&U'd to the activity rules but...R&U. XD XD
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime15th July 2017, 10:13 am

Light wrote:
...[S]ince it is weird to, for example, be informed of an opponent's weakness, know the suitable spell in your world's canon, and be unable to use it for an OOC reason (i.e. for the current battle, it wouldn't make sense for magic-based characters to refrain from using ice spells when it might be magic 101 for them)... I decided to allow spell-swapping even in mid-battle. I'm just gonna ask that it is not overdone (don't swap a spell every single round! xD)

I forgot to ask you about this when you made the announcement. Since you are allowing spell-swapping would it be helpful if I gave you a list of additional spells here under a spoiler tag? Or should I just tell you what I am having Rocbouquet do in OOC when I do it? Just asking because in Imperial SaGa Rocbouquet can learn any of the spells that have the dark, wind, or water elements involved, and there are A LOT. XD Of course, I wouldn't have her using all of them, but there are a few I think she would have access to that might need an explanation since they do more than just look cool. XD
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime15th July 2017, 11:32 am

Andalusite wrote:

I forgot to ask you about this when you made the announcement. Since you are allowing spell-swapping would it be helpful if I gave you a list of additional spells here under a spoiler tag? Or should I just tell you what I am having Rocbouquet do in OOC when I do it? Just asking because in Imperial SaGa Rocbouquet can learn any of the spells that have the dark, wind, or water elements involved, and there are A LOT. XD Of course, I wouldn't have her using all of them, but there are a few I think she would have access to that might need an explanation since they do more than just look cool. XD

Spell swapping will work the same way it did up until now - you'll have to let me know of the new spell you want added and the one removed (but now even in mid-battle), so that based on your description, I decide how it will work out (any boosts/penalties/weaknesses/etc).

The reason I still maintain the max 6 spells at one time is to avoid having to do the same work for a ton of spells that may never get used at all xD So to answer your question more directly - you can put an additional list of spells here if you want to give me/others an impression of Roc's options, but I will not do anything with it at this point. When you decide you want one of the spells added, you'll need to let me know of any specific info I need to know about it to implement it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime15th July 2017, 11:53 am

Okay! Awesome! I'll probably add a list to my post for my own reference then so I don't have to sift through Rocbouquet's profile each time there is a fight or a bunch of bickering. Very Happy

EDIT: Since I plan on having her retaliate to Chaos' super effective "Slow" spell, here is the first spell that I would like to include in my swap list. XD

--Weakness--
Attribute: Dark
Description: The enemy is weakened as the darkness robs it of its strength.
Long-ranged; single target;
Effect: If successful, attack strength down.

Please switch Horror out for it. Very Happy Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime16th July 2017, 8:12 am

Andalusite wrote:
Okay! Awesome! I'll probably add a list to my post for my own reference then so I don't have to sift through Rocbouquet's profile each time there is a fight or a bunch of bickering. Very Happy

EDIT: Since I plan on having her retaliate to Chaos' super effective "Slow" spell, here is the first spell that I would like to include in my swap list. XD

--Weakness--
Attribute: Dark
Description: The enemy is weakened as the darkness robs it of its strength.
Long-ranged; single target;
Effect: If successful, attack strength down.

Please switch Horror out for it. Very Happy Thanks!
Done! ^^
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th August 2017, 6:50 am

Did I ever post an image reference for Chaos ??? ? I don't remember. I mean it's likely that by now either everyone has looked it up or is already familiar with Dissidia, but here goes anyway xD

???:
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th August 2017, 6:56 am

No, you never did. XD
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2017, 3:35 pm

@everyone! Minor update about spell lists!

Till now, I have been allowing spell-swapping - add a new spell that your character will need to use, and in return remove one to maintain the list of six. But considering I allow spell-swapping at any time, and you can just go back to the removed one whenever you want, there's actually no point in removing it at all in the first place ^^;

As I had said, all characters do know all spells from their canon world - the limit of six was added only to avoid adding effects for a hundred spells that would never get used, but they should be able to use any ability they can normally use if it would make sense for them to use it.

From now on, there will be no longer a limit on the number of spells. That said and in order to avoid adding unnecessary spells, you may add new ones only when you're about to use them. Before using a new spell, you should post it here so we agree on its effect, then you're good to go!

If something is unclear, let me know! ^^
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime8th September 2017, 11:46 am

If one of the characters HP reaches zero, since it's already been established earlier in this OOC that they might not be aware initially that they won't die but return home-do we get to make a final post with "last words-"so to speak?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime8th September 2017, 12:05 pm

0 H2KO = Zero Hits To Knock-Out - in other words, the character is knocked out, not dead xD I mean, if the character thinks they are dying, sure they can say what they want, but they'll just pass out ^^

Don't worry I'm not that cruel to kill off half the group before they even meet the main villains
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime8th September 2017, 12:26 pm

Okay, cool!
And don't worry, I knew they won't die, but they might not. Razz
I'm such a sucker for these things, I had to ask XD
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime9th September 2017, 12:42 am

@Team Cosmos - see above map for convenience! The party is currently standing in spaces 12-13-14-23 (if you don't move or specify, you'll be randomly assigned to one of those).

Angela will move to 2!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime9th September 2017, 9:30 am

Oh thank goodness! I was just about to ask!

Battleship, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime9th September 2017, 10:20 pm

I'll have Garland maneuver to 6, and if possible, utilize his wings for agile movement.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime10th September 2017, 12:14 am

I'll have Papyrus move to spot 17-in an attempt to help sheild Angela if anything goes wrong.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime10th September 2017, 12:21 am

shield or Shield?

I avoid giving hints so that's all I'll say.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime10th September 2017, 12:40 am

And posted! Let me know if you want me to change anything to stay consistent with your post, Light!
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime10th September 2017, 12:44 am

The post is ok!

Just as FYI, Papyrus could have totally used his actual "Bone Shield" to protect both himself and Angela. xD But we'll see what happens either way since I haven't rolled yet.

No changing it now, of course xD Just want everyone to know that you can absolutely try anything that you think would help or makes sense for your character, don't be afraid that "oh maybe I'm not allowed to do this now" ^^
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime10th September 2017, 1:12 am

I honestly forgot that was a power I gave him smh
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime10th September 2017, 10:03 am

@light   Im ready to move on plus right now I'm not feeling well but i will still post after we got started again
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime11th September 2017, 2:25 pm

Are the other members of the party still affected by garland's haste spell, or has it only worn off for samus?
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime11th September 2017, 2:29 pm

As stated in the beginning of the previous update post, it has worn off for everyone! ^^

Yes way to make things easier
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime13th September 2017, 3:43 pm

Is Kiraid facing papyrus and Angela after his previous attack? I just want to know if papyrus is able to attempt to smack the heck outta him with the bone clubs or just continue with ranged attacks.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime13th September 2017, 4:30 pm

Yep! Everyone is still standing on the square they were before though - but you can always move if needed.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime23rd September 2017, 8:48 pm

And posted! Everyone's in the underground now! Let me know if I should change or edit my post at all!
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime24th September 2017, 12:03 am

It's ok! If you can, just add a short sentence that they all gathered in their usual circle in order to teleport since that's a little important - if Papyrus concentrated on the black crystal before they were all in contact with each other, he would teleport alone xD
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime24th September 2017, 1:28 am

I didn't know if mentioning them gathering in a circle would be godmodding or not, since I'd be mentioning their characters doing something that they didn't post. I'll add that now! Sorry bout that Razz
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime24th September 2017, 1:55 am

Just slightly xD Normally, everyone should make a post taking their place in the circle like before - but since there's nothing new there, I don't mind that you teleported them at once. They still had to make the circle though Razz
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime24th September 2017, 1:58 am

Just a recap as of now - Angela's crystal is held by Angela, Samus' crystal is held by Garland and the teleport crystal is held by Papyrus.

It may or may not be important who has what
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top