The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime26th January 2018, 3:11 pm

Boop! Cosmos? Jasper? Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime26th January 2018, 4:32 pm

I am totally up for continuing this. I love it so much guys. I was just waiting for jasper to post.
EDIT omg I totally didn't notice that posts were made on the 21st due to the holiday break. I'll totally write a post tomorrow! You can count on it!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime27th January 2018, 10:35 am

Sounds good! I love this RP too! It's been so fun reading everybody's posts!

@Light, am I okay to post again after Cosmos, or would you prefer that I waited until Jasper gave us his input?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime27th January 2018, 11:44 am

and posted! Good to get this thing rolling again!  [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 378648805
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime27th January 2018, 1:14 pm

@Andalusite - you're good to go!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime27th January 2018, 2:41 pm

I know we could always just stick to the cosmos side as the focus while we wait for kai to get back from his rp loa, but what's going to happen to the chaos sides' activity levels-since there is a participation level? 
Also on a side note, is pluto still interested in participating? It looks like she hasn't been on the forums in a while.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime27th January 2018, 3:21 pm

We'll stick with auto-KOs for a little while longer, until we make it to the next major plot point no spoilers though. At that point we'll check back with those on break/LOA to see if they're interested in continuing. If so, great, but if not, the storyline can continue with less people so no worries either way!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime5th February 2018, 6:50 pm

I'm going to try and get a post done sometime tomorrow, or tonight if my workload has any significant lulls. why I couldn't get more regular breaks, I don't know
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime5th February 2018, 6:59 pm

Sounds good, Jasper! I'm going to post tonight so that Light can get closer to wrapping up the Chaos fight. Then it's RP catch-up week for me! xD
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime13th February 2018, 1:33 pm

@Light
Should I have Papyrus get everyone to Undynes house for a breather and THEN we head to his? Undyne's house is closer, and jasper's most recent post made me think about a close spot for them to get their bearings.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime13th February 2018, 2:08 pm

Sure, up to you!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime13th February 2018, 10:55 pm

Okay, follow up question-should I wait until pluto decides to respond/not respond as samus?
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th February 2018, 9:11 am

Samus is still unresponsive, as if she's hypnotized / in trance.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime18th February 2018, 2:45 pm

@everybody After talking a little, Light and I have decided to include Rocbouquet's regen status into the battle system. All of the Seven Heroes regenerate 999 HP at the end of their turn when they are in their final forms, and since I'm going along with the in-game scenarios that have included Rocbouquet's final form--and have chosen RS2 as the main canon in general--it only makes sense that she would have this passive ability. Note: I didn't include it before because I never realized that was a thing with her because I made her profile before actually trying to fight her. [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 3042611168 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 3884866259

We decided that the regen would be 3% each turn. This was calculated by dividing 999 (regen HP) by 32,000 (full HP). Light can explain it better! XD

EDIT: EDIT: Whoops! I got so excited I forgot to write a little description like the one's we've been using for the master post!

Regen: Rocbouquet's body is constantly repairing itself from damage during battle. The regen status is triggered when dark, wind, or water spells are cast.

*Idk how to explain the following without being too confusing, but I experimented on her water dragon friend in the game and with my own characters lol and was able to figure out, for the most part, how this works. So the aforementioned elemental spells don't necessarily need to target her to trigger the regen status. Chaos hitting her with lightning would have triggered it, but if we're not counting that as the starting point of the fight, then Sunset's dark magic transformation would have also triggered it. Rocbouquet spamming too much lightning could have triggered it too. XD Basically, casting spells of the same element more than once changes the battlefield's element or something like that in the game.  

BTW, what element are we considering lightning and ice spells for Dissidia? In RS2, lightning is "water + wind" and spells involving ice are grouped under water, but are also considered "cold," so these would also trigger her regen.

Also should we roll to determine if a spell is enough to trigger the regen status? Or just keep it at once somebody uses a dark/water/wind spell, it auto-triggers? (Hmm...But probably make it so that Rocbouquet has to do a spell more than once (2-3x?), so she can't just trigger herself (lmao) all the time?) Because once it's triggered, it's triggered. XD

Is this clear enough? XD
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime20th February 2018, 7:52 am

Andalusite wrote:

BTW, what element are we considering lightning and ice spells for Dissidia? In RS2, lightning is "water + wind" and spells involving ice are grouped under water, but are also considered "cold," so these would also trigger her regen.

Also should we roll to determine if a spell is enough to trigger the regen status? Or just keep it at once somebody uses a dark/water/wind spell, it auto-triggers? (Hmm...But probably make it so that Rocbouquet has to do a spell more than once (2-3x?), so she can't just trigger herself (lmao) all the time?) Because once it's triggered, it's triggered. XD

Is this clear enough? XD

For the most part I'm thinking of elemental groups that I've seen in other games (including Angela's), so Water/Ice and Lightning/Wind could be considered together. However, elemental affinities have not played a very significant role so far, so honestly I basically consider them on a case-by-case basis ^^;

0.5 per three rounds is not that much so I don't think we need to add any other restrictions to trigger it. If she triggers it herself, so be it xD
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime20th February 2018, 7:57 am

Okay sounds good! xD The simpler the better! lol

P.S. I had too much fun writing my last RP post. [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 3884866259
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2018, 3:07 pm

@Light
Do you want me to make my post about them going to undyne's house to rest now, or wait a little longer to see if pluto returns?
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2018, 10:24 pm

I'll try to post today - please wait for that! ^^
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2018, 1:49 pm

And I posted! I'll make sure my next post directs everyone to undyne's house aka the resting spot.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2018, 2:35 pm

Omg Light and Cosmos... ALL THE FEELS... WHYYYYYY? [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 2869872805
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2018, 3:46 pm

You know exactly why, andi Razz
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2018, 10:42 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
And I posted! I'll make sure my next post directs everyone to undyne's house aka the resting spot.
Are you sure about this
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2018, 11:12 pm

oh come on let them rest for a bit they've been through so much, and they're sad ;n;
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime8th March 2018, 3:05 am

Not important, but I went back to my post and edited a "was" into a "seemed." XD
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime12th April 2018, 8:57 am

Sorry for the wait, everyone; I've been mostly busy with household work the last couple of days. I will look at posting later tonight!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime17th April 2018, 9:49 pm

*boops the thread* It's been pretty quiet lately! How's everybody doing? We're still all hyped for some Team Cosmos vs Team Chaos action, right? XD
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime17th April 2018, 10:46 pm

of course Chaos will win...We got the Roc..the evil Pony soon to be queen...and a pirate...oh yeah and frieza too...
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime18th April 2018, 12:14 am

oh my gosh I am so sorry. Things have been super hectic-I'll get a post in sometime this week!
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime27th April 2018, 4:07 pm

Bump! Do you think you'll be able to make a post in the next couple of days Cosmos / Jasper?
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime27th April 2018, 4:28 pm

I should be able to post this weekend! The past few days were stolen away from me by need of having to participate in a four-day work orientation that invovled some mild travel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top