The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th April 2018, 1:59 pm

Before I make a post-did any of the cosmos heroes overhear any part of the chaos party's conversation? Or did they just simply pop up confused as heck? Should I wait for one of the chaos members to engage with the cosmos party, or just make pap be like "uhhh...hi?"

Also important note: I somehow accidentally posted this originally in the RP thread instead of the ooc thread-and am unable to erase the post so I edited it to be basically empty. My browser crashed, and it must have sent before I could erase it. Can one of the mods just erase that post please? I'm super sorry about it.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th April 2018, 2:09 pm

The Cosmos party is still in Waterfall! The light from the crystals engulfed them, and when it faded out they were simply fully healed - they didn't move at all. If anything is unclear, let me know!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime9th May 2018, 2:51 pm

Bump! Was anybody planning to post in this soon? It would be great if we could wrap this RP up by the end of summer! Wink
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime9th May 2018, 2:53 pm

Gonna post now!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime9th May 2018, 2:57 pm

Awesome! I can't wait to read it! I love this RP to death. It's sure going to be something when the opposing teams finally meet! XD
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime7th July 2018, 1:28 pm

Okay! So I saw that you posted that the group appeared in snowdin, and made my post about papyrus seeing shadows near snowdin like we talked about in discord. Let me know if you need me to change anything! @Light
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime7th July 2018, 5:39 pm

Question! Are the trees in the forest evergreens or are they bare?

Do you have a general reference image of Snowdin?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime7th July 2018, 6:29 pm

Yep! here you go! I'm pretty sure they're at the longest bridge, unless light corrects me on that. though it looks like they mapped the inside of the skelebro's house incorrectly lol.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime7th July 2018, 11:21 pm

Team Chaos is indeed right before the long bridge. @Cosmos-Hime, your post is good to go with ^^
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime7th July 2018, 11:24 pm

Thought so! Just had to make sure is all. Razz
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th July 2018, 12:23 pm

@everyone! So it looks like the two teams are getting closer than ever... Who knows what is going to happen next?

In preparation of the much-anticipated face-off, here are some things you should know! ^^

1. Great. The two parties meet. So what? ...I don't know? I will not give any signal or something for a battle to start. You can talk as much as you want, or start throwing punches from the get-go, or try to run away, or whatever you want to try. As usual, rolls will determine any actions and attempts.

2. Battle rounds will be different, with the introduction of formal numbered rounds. If someone tries to attack, that will initiate a battle round. They will not be able to attack again (but can still post if they want) until either everyone else has posted (not necessarily attacked) or 3 days have elapsed (that's negotiable if you think it's too little) - whichever is sooner. In any case, I will signal the end of a battle round.

3. Activity checks will make their return. Whether it is an active battle or an ongoing dialogue, it would make no sense for your character to just stand there and watch. No posts for 14 days = auto-KO (unless everyone's activity is significantly slow. It happens ^^; I won't be strict about it but I'm putting this out here...)

4. I remind that you can add any spells/moves you want in your list if you are about to use it. However, it must already be included in your approved profile! If it isn't, you should make amendments to your profile ahead of time!

I'm really curious to see how this will all play out xD
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th July 2018, 3:14 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 7676c58c503931bb13c78ded83d91909
"Bring it on, maggots!"

Sweet! Thanks for reminding me! I've been wanting to amend my profile for some time now because I finally got Dark Magic in RS2, so I can actually see the descriptions for all of the beginner spells! I think I already had most of them in the profile, but I still want to double-check. XD
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime31st July 2018, 1:16 pm

Nothing like finding out an very plot-heavy, in-canon secret may or may not have been deliberately kept from you in your world during this multi-dimensional battle! :DD

AKA MAJOR UNDERTALE SPOILERS. Sorry folks! Razz
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime7th August 2018, 6:08 pm

Adding some general things to Sunset's abilities. Lemme know if you need me to clarify anything.

Quote :
7. General Magic Use - can use magic to pick up things, hold items (due to no hands), lift other persons up, open doors, etc. Think everyday life stuff.
8. Summon/Transfiguration - can summon objects or transform objects at will. Ex. pacifier for whiny babies, turn a frog into a apple frog, clothing for her to wear, etc.
9. Come to Life Spell - can make inanimate objects animate and do as she wishes, to some extent.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime11th August 2018, 11:20 am

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
AKA MAJOR UNDERTALE SPOILERS. Sorry folks! Razz
XD !!!

I also updated my Rocbouquet profile with more spells. I decided that she needed ALL THE DARK MAGIC except fire and earth blends since the game implies that it was something the Seven Heroes came up with. I also thought it made absolutely no sense to exclude her from the beginner wind and water spells when her official moveset has lightning, so I added those as well. She's gotta know the basics, right? xD

P.S. I'm going to leave Vortex here because it is probably going to be needed soon. XD

Vortex
Attribute: Dark + Wind
Range: Attack-All
Description: A tumultuous swirl of darkness resembling a wormhole that nullifies spell effects
Effect: Debuff; In battle, it neutralizes all status enhancements made by enemies.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime11th August 2018, 12:34 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
Adding some general things to Sunset's abilities. Lemme know if you need me to clarify anything.

Quote :
7. General Magic Use - can use magic to pick up things, hold items (due to no hands), lift other persons up, open doors, etc. Think everyday life stuff.
8. Summon/Transfiguration - can summon objects or transform objects at will. Ex. pacifier for whiny babies, turn a frog into a apple frog, clothing for her to wear, etc.
9. Come to Life Spell - can make inanimate objects animate and do as she wishes, to some extent.
Noted!

However (and this is a reminder to everyone as well) - according to this thread, ability additions to profiles do require re-approval. So please make sure to bump your profile to request approval when you make such additions!

Instructions (per thread above):

Basically, if you want something added in the RP, it must be approved in your profile. While if you just want something approved in your profile, it doesn't need to be used in the RP of course.

Another note! These will be added as passive abilities. I hadn't mentioned this, but you can get passive abilities added at any time (provided they are canon of course)! While active abilities will be added only when they are about to be used.

Andalusite wrote:
I also updated my Rocbouquet profile with more spells. I decided that she needed ALL THE DARK MAGIC except fire and earth blends since the game implies that it was something the Seven Heroes came up with. I also thought it made absolutely no sense to exclude her from the beginner wind and water spells when her official moveset has lightning, so I added those as well. She's gotta know the basics, right? xD

P.S. I'm going to leave Vortex here because it is probably going to be needed soon. XD

Vortex
Description: A tumultuous swirl of darkness resembling a wormhole that nullifies spell effects
Effect: Debuff; In battle, it neutralizes all status enhancements made by enemies.

OK! If you are about to use it, make sure to bump this thread to request it added!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime16th August 2018, 6:07 pm

@Light I'm not sure how you wanted to handle Vortex. The flavor text in-game claims that it nullifies spell effects, but the actual battle effect only removes enemy stat enhancements caused by spells.

Thoughts:
I'd think that if the wavering is a natural magical occurrence and not some creature's spell, Vortex would not affect it, and if it isn't, then perhaps only a chunk of it would be removed if Vortex succeeds?

Based on your description of the trees, it sounds like the entire forest is an illusion, and I really don't think a single sorceress like Rocbouquet would have the power to remove something like that without assistance. xD

One last thing:
I probably won't use Vortex in battle, so idk if you need to add it to the attacks or not.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime17th August 2018, 1:15 am

Thanks for the note! Will post soon ^^

Spell added!

Quote :
Vortex
Dispel effect. Low accuracy: -250 roll penalty
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime17th August 2018, 12:12 pm

@Cosmos-Hime

Did you want us to wait for you or can we go ahead?
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2018, 12:15 pm

Quick question - is everyone okay with battle rounds of 3 days max, or should it be a little longer to give time to react (i.e. 5 days or more)?

There is no penalty in missing a battle round - other of course than the fact that it does not help your team. I'm thinking action scenes might lose momentum if waiting too long, but if it's outside your comfort zone I can extend it a little.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2018, 12:29 pm

I'm fine with it, but I will be going on LOA for about a week at some point (I think it was the end of next week?) to camp and collect specimens from a few mines in the desert. I'll have my phone with me but I'm not sure if I will have service. Also replying to RPs from mobile is a pain. XD

Edit: Also I would not be opposed to five days if other people would prefer it as this would give me more time to craft more descriptive responses for attacks. XD (I get so sick of repeating the same words, and sometimes it causes me writer's block. The trees are killing me right now! XD)
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2018, 12:39 pm

I'm fine with either or, to be honest. Whatever makes it easier for other players to post responses.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2018, 3:17 pm

im good with either
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2018, 4:38 pm

3 days seems fair to me! i think as long as there are exceptions for previously discussed LOAs or real life situations coming up? Like maybe extend it a couple of days if something happens? But 3 seems plenty especially if there's no super bad repercussions (like in Kyra's HC events XD).
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2018, 5:39 pm

Brit-chan wrote:
3 days seems fair to me! i think as long as there are exceptions for previously discussed LOAs or real life situations coming up? Like maybe extend it a couple of days if something happens?  But 3 seems plenty especially if there's no super bad repercussions (like in Kyra's HC events XD).

Oooh or if people do have something come up, maybe they should make sure to post to the forum OOC to keep everybody updated?
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime24th August 2018, 6:17 am

Alright! I will keep it at 3 days for now, though instead of 72 hours sharp, I think I'll allow a full final day regardless of when the first post was made (i.e. they will usually last for 3.5 days or so, with the cut-off always at approx. midnight Pacific Time)

And yes, please let us know for any upcoming LOAs or situations that might delay your posting - this can be quite flexible, just need some basic ground to start with!

If there hasn't been an additional action, I will not bump the thread just to say the round ended in order to avoid spamming. Come Aug 26, you can consider Battle Round 1 has ended regardless if everyone has posted or not (the 2nd round would start the moment someone else made an action).
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime27th August 2018, 2:21 pm

@Light   I would like to add this under attacks for Buggy. I will leave it in a spoiler.

Muggy Balls:

got this off the Wiki so I'm sorry about the sizes
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime27th August 2018, 2:35 pm

Hi Sports! I don't mind the font, no worries about that xD However, I do need you to provide a short description of the attack in your own words. What does it look like? What can it do and how does it work? Just describe the attack in the best of your ability from what you've seen in the anime ^^

The extract above mentions it's a modified version of Buggy Ball, but since Buggy Ball is not in your attacks as of now (unless you added it with a different name?), that doesn't help a lot ^^;

Once you do that, please remember to also add it in your profile and bump it to have it re-approved! If you need any help with this let me know!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime27th August 2018, 5:53 pm

Well, I could add both but I can't see Buggy pushing around a cannonball launcher all the time.

My description:

A "Muggy Ball" is shaped just like one of Buggy's larger "Buggy Balls" that normally go into cannons. One difference is that these "Muggy Balls" can be concealed on a person and transported easily. 

As for power, it has the same explosiveness as a "Buggy Ball"(similar to a hand grenade) but does not require a cannon. It has been shown that Buggy can kick these with his shoe (an example of launching one) or he could just throw them as well.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime27th August 2018, 9:38 pm

Added!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top