The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime27th August 2018, 11:58 pm

Shame Papyrus has roughly only one magical attack lol. @Light, the ultimate attacks can only be used once per battle, correct? I just want to make sure I remember correctly is all.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime28th August 2018, 7:41 am

Correct! Once per battle, and at the third round in the earliest.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29th August 2018, 5:53 pm

When Garland's profile is approved, I'll be able to properly complete his post. But before that..

Cosmos / Light, would Papyrus's shield cause any interference to attacks made by Angela or Garland while they are protected?
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29th August 2018, 9:58 pm

Nah, not really. For simplicity's sake I consider that shields only block incoming attacks, but especially for Papyrus I don't think it would have any effect either way since it's a shield of bones rather than an energy barrier or something.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29th August 2018, 10:24 pm

Nah. Even though it's magic in essence, it's truly just a bunch of bones XD
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime30th August 2018, 7:42 am

Jasper wrote:
Now if only I knew what that thing was.. Embarassed

Meanwhile, I thought I'd offer some new spells to Garland's spell list for the eventual Cosmos/Chaos mage duel. To balance their grandiose nature, perhaps they can require a round to charge - similar to the two action requirement on the characters' Ultimate attacks.

Elvoldor's Effulgent Embers (Fire III)
Attribute: Fire
Range: Long, single/multi target
Effect: Fire damage, Pyretic / Heatstroke negative status (Victim is subject to additional damage each time they exert themselves)
Description: Upon evoking this spell, one of Garland's hands becomes wreathed in fire. After grasping a handful of dirt or ash from his surrounding environment (or a handy component pouch if necessary) with the burning hand, he hurls the smouldering, sulfurous embers towards his target(s). Each of the tiny embers functions like a bomblet, exploding on contact with an intense burst of light, heat, and force.

Gorne's Fulminant Wrath (Thunder III)
Attribute: Lightning
Effect: Damage, Offense Down negative status
Description: Tapping into the dormant electrostatic energies within the environment, Garland channels a singularly massive bolt of lightning to smite his foes. The bolt may either expend its energy directly into a single target, or explode outward from that point into a voltaic energy field which grounds itself out through multiple contacts. Those lucky enough to survive this spell have reported feelings of momentary nausea, confusion, disorientation, or even brief lapses of consciousness.

Zuoja's Gelid Scorn (Blizzard III)
Attribute: Ice
Effect: Damage, Frozen negative status (unable to act)
Description: This harsh convocation calls forth a cruel, bitterly cold blast of wind through the targeted area, chilling one or more subjects to the bone. The frigid temperatures are certainly powerful enough to freeze water and leech moisture from the air, and is jokingly rumored to be potent enough to cause rain on the sun's surface or to render an active volcano into dormancy.

First spell added!

Quote :
Elvoldor's Effulgent Embers (Fire III)
Attribute: Fire
Effect: Fire damage, Pyretic / Heatstroke negative status (Victim is subject to additional damage each time they exert themselves)
Description: Upon evoking this spell, one of Garland's hands becomes wreathed in fire. After grasping a handful of dirt or ash from his surrounding environment (or a handy component pouch if necessary) with the burning hand, he hurls the smouldering, sulfurous embers towards his target(s). Each of the tiny embers functions like a bomblet, exploding on contact with an intense burst of light, heat, and force.
Effect: Burn status for critical hit. -0.5 damage per round for a number of rounds.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime1st September 2018, 11:21 am

Per DM discussion, transferred the following from Passive to Active abilities for Sunset Shimmer, and added battle mechanics:

Quote :
6. Come to Life Spell - can make inanimate objects animate and do as she wishes, to some extent.
A roll will determine how much damage the object(s) she animates need to take before the spell is broken (i.e. a roll of 500 will require an object to be overpowered by cumulative 500 roll points). This is divided between the number of objects she animates. They attack and defend with a standard roll range of 0 - 999, but are eligible for minor hits (0.5 H2KO) only.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2018, 1:24 pm

Jasper wrote:

Description: Tapping into the dormant electrostatic energies within the environment, Garland channels a singularly massive bolt of lightning to smite his foes. The bolt may either expend its energy directly into a single target, or explode outward from that point into a voltaic energy field which grounds itself out through multiple contacts. Those lucky enough to survive this spell have reported feelings of momentary nausea, confusion, disorientation, or even brief lapses of consciousness.

Spell added!

Quote :
Effect: Offense down to target for critical hit, i.e. -250 offensive roll penalty for a number of rounds
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime5th September 2018, 1:12 pm

Is there any way for them to teleport to the next world since Papyrus has the crystal and all? Or is there certainly going to be another fight in snowdin? I think the only world they have left is Garlands.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime5th September 2018, 1:22 pm

You can go ahead and try if you think that's what they would do ^^
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime8th September 2018, 12:22 am

Wracking
Attribute: Dark
Description: Evil spirits cause excruciating pain to a single target
Range: Single-target
Effect: May Stun

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 3042611168
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime8th September 2018, 12:32 am

And in response to andi's post omg MEAN and SO RUDE I would like to remind light that the bone shields are indeed still up.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime8th September 2018, 12:50 am

Andalusite wrote:
Wracking
Attribute: Dark
Description: Evil spirits cause excruciating pain to a single target
Range: Single-target
Effect: May Stun

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 3042611168

Adding!

Critical hit will stun (stop) the target for one round.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime8th September 2018, 9:17 am

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
And in response to andi's post omg MEAN and SO RUDE
It's totally something she'd do though! lol There's this super blush blush cute moment in the manga where the mercenary emperor character is dancing with a pretty girl at the bar. A few panels later, Rocbouquet barges in from out of nowhere and cockblocks him all, "Oh, what a cute dance. NOT. *sass sass* Don't you know, that girl is not human!" *proceeds to cast temptation on a bunch of drunk sailors/farmers* "Hmm... How about we kill her!" The scene then goes to hell with a bunch of brainwashed dudes throwing rocks and pitchforks at them. xD
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime11th September 2018, 1:22 pm

Hey, guys! This was already mentioned to Team Chaos, and I wanted to make sure the Cosmos side was aware of this as well: I will be going on LOA from September 12th until the 25th. I might have a little time somewhere in between to make a post, but I cannot guarantee that I will have access to wifi. That being said, I'd greatly appreciate it if we could slow down a tad with the story until I get back! Thanks! Very Happy

-Andi
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime20th September 2018, 8:21 am

*waves*

As we are preparing for the big battle, please note some changes to a couple spells that would have been a little overpowered (if successful) - one for Cosmos and one for Chaos side, because both of those abilities had the potential to turn the characters into punching bags for the remainder of the battle if successful xD

Charm/confusion status (Rocbouquet's spell ability): As it often happens in several video games, the effect will now be lifted if the afflicted character is hurt by a physical or magical action.

Freeze status (Garland's spell ability - not yet added): From now on, the ice will break if the character is hurt by a physical or magical action.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime27th September 2018, 7:22 am

Sounds good, Light! It wouldn't make sense to start attacking a temporary ally anyway. xD

P.S. Temptation is the worst. XD I don't even think it goes away on its own in the game. Don't know though because charmed AIs tend to favor their attack all-moves which usually one-shot the entire party so I've never lasted more than a couple of turns to find out. lolol

Okay, I am near finished writing a post for the RP. Snipers no sniping please! xD Done!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29th September 2018, 3:26 pm

So I might be a little late with my post. My new computer charger isn’t gonna be here till the 2nd and the battery died.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29th September 2018, 10:48 pm

That's alright! I have an environmental project I gotta start for my job this week anyway. Though I am very curious to find out how Papyrus will handle the situation! XD

I was also planning to write a short paragraph on Rocbouquet's body language / expression / reaction now that I have read what Frieza did, so that you guys have a little more detail to use a reference. XD
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime19th October 2018, 1:47 am

As a reference for Team Cosmos, Frieza's current Form and his size:

Form:
Size:
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime19th October 2018, 2:55 am

^Thanks for the reference! I thought he was in one of his larger forms tbh.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime19th October 2018, 10:46 am

Since Light was asking me some questions on Discord, I figured I might as well make a few things clear to the rest of Team Cosmos.

1) Rocbouquet's spirits are not visible to the naked eye right now unless one of the characters has ghost vision lol. Once they are, I will be sure to point it out somewhere in my post. Very Happy (Note: In general, if she is spellcasting or seriously on edge about something, you can assume that they are visible.) If any of the characters are sensitive to spirits, then perhaps they might get weird vibes from her since this incarnation of her is literally just a walking, talking vessel filled with monster and human souls? XD XD XD Too bad Samus isn't still with Team Cosmos! She probably would have been able to notice them with her helmet's technology! xD

2) They could however notice that she smells rather enticing? Her Lord of Vermilion card doesn't explain what she smells like, so let's just assume she gives off the lovely aroma of a fresh bouquet of roses lmfao! They could also notice that she looks well put together? (1) No blemishes or bruises, (2) heavy makeup, etc.

3) Her voice should sound rather enticing as well, no matter how angry she is. She can't help sounding cute, according to LoV at least. Wink

a) [Rocbouquet Voice #1] (From LoV; She's saying "You're pesky like a fly!" It doesn't sound very mean with her cute voice lol)
b) [Rocbouquet Voice #2] (From Gestalt Odin; Prob the most "angry/assertive"-sounding incarnation of Roc that I've heard. xD)
c) [Rocbouquet Voice #3] (Nana Yamada plays her in the theatrical adaptation ^^)

4) Oh yeah, and she's about as tall as Garland! [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 3884866259 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 3884866259 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 3884866259 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 3884866259
She's 1.79 m (~5'9”).

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 3884866259 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 3884866259 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 3884866259 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 3884866259
EDIT: Okay, I really really like "Mayu"-bouquet's voice from Gestalt Odin. [40 Seconds of Various Voice Samples] Let's just assume something like this for the RP! XD
[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 3884866259 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 3884866259 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 3884866259 [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 3884866259
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime10th December 2018, 10:48 am

Hey, guys! I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to need to put myself on RP LOA until at least the 20th. Right now I'm just too busy with work to find any inspiration for a reply. [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 1948543417 On top of that, I am sick, and the Discord server I help administer literally went from 30 to 130 people in a few days, so I'm rushing to help the only other admin get some server stuff done before all hell breaks loose.

Thanks for understanding!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime3rd January 2019, 8:23 pm

Just poking the thread to see where everyone was at, cause with some stuff going on, I maaay not be able to post for a while, kinda depends. I don't wanna leave yall hanging again like I did before. I hate doing that. x_X But I just wanted to know if I need to be prepared to post a bit more as we get ready to jump into Chaos x Cosmos shenanigans. xD
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime4th January 2019, 7:43 am

I'm ready to go I think. I don't have much going on this month I don't think.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime4th January 2019, 8:14 am

I guess it depends on what you all plan to do next?

I also wanted to bump the thread and, since activity has been slower, I wanted to ask - is it because you have been busier recently (understandable, especially with holidays and all), or is it because you are not sure what to do? I was sort of getting the feeling that it may partly be the latter (frankly, I'm not even sure what's going to happen either at this point since I had not planned for this situation, so I pretty much improvise as we go xD)

Of course, that's the point of the RP - it's not just my story, but it's everyone's contributions. So if you feel like you're not sure what to do next, perhaps we could all discuss how we wanted to play things out for this part ^^

The basics is that we have one NPC battle to face at the location of the fourth crystal. What happens until then is pretty much up to everyone. Do the two teams clash before they make it there? Do they fight together against the NPCs? Would Team Chaos join the NPCs? Is it a quiet walk towards their destination, or is there mumbling and bickering throughout? Several options available.

That's about it - everyone, feel free to post your thoughts on how to proceed. Perhaps if you post what your character would be likely to do until we make it to the crystal would help us see how to post, or if we can simply timeskip? For Angela, for example, I plan to have her ask Rocbouquet at some point how she got here. Nothing major, other than that, if nothing else happens.

But if you've just been busier recently, I guess we'll just have to wait a little longer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime4th January 2019, 9:56 am

I'm not busy anymore. My job is likely going to be super slow until March or until I find a regular company to work for. xD I can post whenever you guys need me to!

Also sorry if I made it hard for people to reply by making Rocbouquet hog Garland's attention. xD Having her ignore him to interact with the other characters would have been OOC in this situation since she only really cares to associate herself with potential man servants.
[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 3884866259  

Light wrote:

What happens until then is pretty much up to everyone. Do the two teams clash before they make it there? Do they fight together against the NPCs? Would Team Chaos join the NPCs? Is it a quiet walk towards their destination, or is there mumbling and bickering throughout? Several options available.
I like the mumbling and bickering as they walk around idea. It sounds like it would be pretty fun. We could always combine ideas too! Perhaps the mumbling and bickering is what leads up to the clash? I could definitely see that as being a reason for Rocbouquet to drop her act and/or blow her cover. I could also totally see Papyrus' constant yammering and awkward conversation starters to prevent silence between the group as another reason for her to give up. (Rocbouquet absolutely despises non-human races interacting with humans--in the manga at least. xD) Oooh and I could also see her, Sunset, and Angela getting pretty nasty with one another. Or Rocbouquet messing up by accidentally saying something that associates her with Frieza? Or heck, Buggy could somehow get on everybody's nerves with his yammering. xD Omg... *is now imagining Buggy and Papyrus yammering about random stuff while everybody else tries to walk in silence*

As for teaming up with NPCs: For Rocbouquet, it would depend on what the NPC enemy is and whether her cover had been previously blown. Assuming everybody still thinks she's an innocent damsel at the time of the fight, she would likely A) stand back and let everybody else fight it, B) sneak off while everybody else is distracted fighting it, or C) use it as an excuse to try to charm Garland while everybody else is distracted by the battle. I could see her teaming up with a plant, dragon, or snake monster though since she's got those on her side in RS2. She would not team up with golems, guardians, and other large/bulky monsters however because she hates them. She also seems to hate really loud monsters. (This is based on some tantrum she throws about a siren going off on one of the monster's heads in Imperial SaGa. XD XD XD)

Quote :
Perhaps if you post what your character would be likely to do until we make it to the crystal would help us see how to post, or if we can simply timeskip?
What Rocbouquet does is honestly up to how everybody else continues to treat her--especially Garland. As long as she "feels like a queen" (i.e gets what she wants and hears what she wants to hear) she will remain an "innocent damsel." She's definitely going to continue trying to manipulate Garland until he, Angela, or Papyrus triggers one of her "fail conditions." Once she's triggered, she will most-likely attack.  

Other thoughts for Rocbouquet:
1) At some point, I would like to have her throw a few passive-aggressive jabs at Sunset Shimmer tying back to their conversation in Snowdin, but there hasn't been an opportunity yet. xD

2) I could definitely see her trying to run off with just Garland if he agrees to help her. In RS2, if you agree to help her, she basically drags you off and forces you to fight for her by blocking you from leaving the area until you defeat the temple guardian for her. lmao I might be able to parallel that with whatever happens later. She'd definitely be interested in that tower that Jasper described in his narrative of Asvas, so I could totally see her trying to convince Garland to take her there. xD

3) I could also have her cast Temptation at any point. xD

4) I'm honestly fine with whatever. It's not too difficult for me to come up with in-character responses for Rocbouquet. xD If anything, I can always have her silently diss the other characters and/or ramble in her cluster of a mind (/minds) about all the romantic things Wagnas will say to her after she impresses him! xD

`````

@Cosmos-hime
BTW, I forgot to mention this in an OOC tag in the RP: Rocbouquet flicked her drop item "Cat's Eye" at Papyrus. I'm not sure how big it is supposed to be in canon, but I'd assume it isn't much larger than a marble? Feel free to have him catch it...or not. xD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime5th January 2019, 6:27 pm

Light wrote:
I guess it depends on what you all plan to do next?

I also wanted to bump the thread and, since activity has been slower, I wanted to ask - is it because you have been busier recently (understandable, especially with holidays and all), or is it because you are not sure what to do? I was sort of getting the feeling that it may partly be the latter (frankly, I'm not even sure what's going to happen either at this point since I had not planned for this situation, so I pretty much improvise as we go xD)

Well for me, its sort of both. I wanted to give the others a chance to post before posting anything else Sunset and I'm kind of at a stand still with her cause right now it would be OOC of her to try to up conversation with anyone. However, I think if someone provoked her enough or tried asking questions, maybe she'd bark back with some sarcasm or something. For the journey to the crystal, I think she'd probably play along and would help in a fight against NPCs since she wants them to believe she is on their side, so she can backstab at a more opportune time. xD

On the real life side, its a mixture of busy/tired and having some pain that makes me not want to sit on a computer any longer than I have to (8 hours at work + more at home just hasn't been very appealing lately and couch bound I've been, after house hold duties xD). I'm also been less hesitant at work to browse GC than before since we were bought out this past year by a larger corporation and now are on their monitored network. I don't really know what kind of monitoring they do or will be doing so...I've been hesitant.

That's more detail than I planned to get into, I just didn't wanna miss new posts and suddenly a month is gone by with nothing from me.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime27th June 2019, 11:30 am

Yo! Since you were going to go back through abilities and whatnot, I decided to save you some time!

1. The following excerpt can be repasted over the original passives for Rocbouquet. All I did was copy down the updated wording that was approved off my profile. Your notes still remain.
Quote :
PASSIVE

Eternal Youth: Rocbouquet does not age with time because of her chosen subject of absorption: beautiful young women.

Speed demon: Rocbouquet is capable of achieving a maximum speed of 40 km/h (24mph) in stilettos.

Natural Charm: A demonic young woman characterized by an air of beauty and mystery, Rocbouquet is skilled at presenting herself in an appealing manner to both men and monsters. Her natural charm allows her to easily tame and cooperate with lesser monsters. It might also cause some men to feel more inclined to help her out—or at least more likely to acknowledge her presence.

Levitation/Flight: With the help of her spirits, Rocbouquet can levitate if she so desires. In her Awakened Form, she sprouts a pair of large black wings and is capable of flying on her own.  (Effect: Immune to Gravity.)

Magnificent Morale Booster: Rocbouquet's presence on the battlefield boosts the morale of her male allies. (Effect: +50 roll bonus to male allies.)

Spirit Assimilation: Highly sensitive beings may notice an unusually eerie presence looming over Rocbouquet, as countless souls are constantly gathered in and around her. Each time a man or monster dies protecting her while under the influence of her charm, they are bound to her for eternity if she chooses to absorb their souls. Even after death, these poor beings feel obliged to serve Rocbouquet in battle and will oftentimes reveal themselves to the living as glowing skulls whenever she appears to be in distress. Note: Wagnas and Noel taught Rocbouquet how to assimilate souls while she was still human, around the time they discovered Assimilation Magic and shared its secrets with the rest of the kingdom.

Rocbouquet Awakened: After uncovering the secrets of Salamat's Sunken Tower, Rocbouquet is able to channel her energy to unleash her fully-awakened power, which allows her to summon massive thunderstorms. Whenever she shifts to her awakened form, large black wings sprout from her back, the skirt-end of her dress becomes feather-like, and her hair whitens and stands upright.

2. The most important thing that needs to be added from my profile update is the assimilation magic because she should have had it from the beginning anyway. I am not sure how it should be handled though since it's already pretty unchecked/OP in canon, (and even more, in the theoretical context of this RP, now that her real body is completely out of reach). XD If anything, I'd be down to have it more for flavor, perhaps to add extra angst to a scene instead of physically harming and/or impacting another character?
[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 1955989781

When her HP hits zero (/ the "death" condition) though, the ability should automatically "activate." By that, I mean give her soul a moment's thought to either let herself return back to her original, trapped body or attempt to obtain a new one via assimilation.

Quote :
Assimilation/Absorption Magic: Assimilation is an arcane technique that allows an individual to (1) gain a new body by attaching his or her soul onto a new vessel, (2) become the vessel that inherits or "absorbs" another soul, or (3) transplant a soul from one body to another. It was discovered by Wagnas and Rocbouquet’s brother, Noel; and was originally intended for use by the Ancients to extend their lives and rejuvenate the strength of those whose bodies were weakening from age or illness. The magic later became taboo when Dantarg decided to test it out for Noel and Wagnas by merging with a very large monster. As a result, the Seven Heroes were eventually banished to another dimension by the kingdom's council out of fear and for "misuse" of the ability, even though they had used it to save the world.

-Properties of Assimilation-
1) A vessel is influenced both mentally and physically by what he or she absorbs. The receiving vessel will often exhibit physical characteristics and mannerisms similar to those of the absorbed soul(s). Consequently, absorbing too many souls with malicious tendencies will lead to the corruption of the individual. This is what happened to the Seven Heroes.
2) Assimilation passes on all of an individual’s powers and memories.
3) Assimilation magic is typically activated by its caster upon their own death or the death of an ally, though it can also be used to transplant a healthy soul into a previously deceased body.
4) Unlike most magic, assimilation has no limit, enabling the Seven Heroes to live forever, endlessly amalgamating power and merging with whatever they please. It is rumored that the only way to stop their endless regeneration is to locate and destroy their real bodies. In Romancing SaGa 2, people involved with the anti-imperialist movement chose to follow the Seven Heroes because they were promised "a new body each time their current one faltered."

Rocbouquet’s primary subject of absorption is beautiful women, but she is also known to infuse her magic with the souls of men as indicated at one point in Imperial SaGa.

3. And then are we still just posting attacks as we use them (if they aren't already covered in your first post)?
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime27th June 2019, 1:30 pm

1 & 2: Added! I have also included the assimilation magic for reference, though by its nature, this alternate realm would inevitably prevent it from activating.

3: Yes, that's fine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top