The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
UranianJewel
Pyramidal Crystal

UranianJewel

Pyramidal Crystal

[Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th June 2018, 6:26 pm

Sailor Midnight watched as the Sun Fairy attacked saying they need to attack together and she was one to agree with it. Snapping out of it, she heard Shadow's response and turned to face him once more. "Shadow, huh?" She asked guessing it was either his name or nickname.

"I'm Sailor Midnight, the Senshi of the Night." She introduced herself basically stating she was part of shadows or darkness one could say. Suddenly she heard Solar's attack and decided to join in.

Midnight turned back around to the monster they were targeting and charged her attack to full power for more damage. "Shadow...Sphere!!!" She yelled sending her attack, after charging it to help Solar Eclipse out with Shadow's plan.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Sailor Bedfordshire, Soldier of pre-2014 Memes and Gaming!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27th June 2018, 11:11 pm

"Alright, then! Good thing that worked."

With this extra power, Sailor Koronis was able to pull himself off the ground and properly have a look at the tall shadows of which one easily decked him in the face earlier.

So, how are we gonna fight these things? I imagine splitting our power won't work-

Sailor Solar Eclipse wrote:
Everyone, let's attack the creature on the right!

"...Well, sounds like a plan!"

He then proceeded to hold his scepter behind him again, this time pulsing with even more electricity thanks to this form's extra power, and then pointed the empowered blast at the right-side behemoth as he called out this phrase again:

"Koronis Lightning Beam!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHZf7RdwjZkbr-LdWwBnJA
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th June 2018, 5:19 am

☽☾ Sailor Lunar Eclipse ☽☾

They had a plan now, and that was good. She liked it better when she knew what she was doing. Hopefully Shadow could buy them enough time to prevent additional injuries. Sailor Lunar Eclipse easily fell into stride alongside her sister, returning the look with a slight nod of her chin.

The small figure concentrated on her own powers, silver eyes watching the monstrous, looming thing to the right.

"High Tide!" she cried out, sending the wave towards the creature.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th June 2018, 4:17 pm

Mirjana Kukavica - "Mira"

"If they agree, then I need you to get to safety. You can trust the sailor senshi, especially those two little ones with wings."

“Little ones…with wi—” Mirjana suddenly paused. All of the shadows had melded together and were now attacking at random. “......Ah?” Witnessing the boy get flung across the platform was enough to send the Croat in the opposite direction. “Sorry, sir, but no good! Not good! Not good!” she panicked as she sprinted away from Shadow and the group of senshi he had suggested she stand behind. She didn’t even look back once to see how they were faring against the scary shadows. In her mind, it was either fight or flight, and she had chosen to get the heck out of there as quickly as her legs would carry her.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th June 2018, 4:58 pm

The young lady's reaction was predictable, though a ilttle bit troubling. If she became separated from the group of senshi, there was a chance she could be taken hostage..

No, I'm not going to allow that to happen.

Shadow began to run towards one of the other large nightwalkers, gradually gaining speed. Once he was within the creature's reach, Shadow leaped upwards as if to strike at its misshapen head from below. One second later, the man with the bold plan body suddenly faded into the dark atmosphere that suffused the rift.

Mere milliseconds after Shadow's disappearance, he reappeared - still flying towards the umbral giant, except that he was now a few feet higher from where he vanished. Now was his time to strike! Quickly pivoting his body within the air, Shadow spun around and extended his right leg to deliver a vicious kick to the wraith's face.
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th June 2018, 5:12 pm

Sailor Breksta // Chie
The shadow rushed towards Sailor Breskta She noticed too late, and was struck while trying to dodge. Her screams were ignored, and she hit the ground with a thud, smacking her head on a boulder. 
Her leg twitched, like a squashed beetle in July. She was out cold, spirals spinning in her eyes, mouth agape. Her transformation held.
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Clegginator
Pyramidal Crystal

Clegginator

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Sailor Bedfordshire, Soldier of pre-2014 Memes and Gaming!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th June 2018, 11:00 pm

After Sailor Koronis finished that move off and waited for the payoff to happen, he looked to his side and saw the dazed Sailor Breksta, having just been flung into a boulder by another of these hulking beasts.

"Oh my goodness!" He called out with worried shock, as he ran to her and kneeled down at her body, hands reaching out and giving her a shake. "Are you alright, miss?" he queried the twitching girl in front of him. If others were too occupied with fighting to help the ones laying on the ground, he was going to try to help, instead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHZf7RdwjZkbr-LdWwBnJA
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th June 2018, 1:54 pm

[Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift - Page 3 1322698128 Sailor Void Hegale [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift - Page 3 1322698128

Sailor Hegale was far too lost in her own thoughts-mostly praising herself for her strength on being able to hold out alone against one of the smaller ones to catch wind of the plan. Sure, she'd asked for it-but that was more to hold face in case she was the one knocked out by the bigger, badder ones. Hegale hadn't actually heard nor cared about the plan-which would prove to be a very dangerous misstep. Thankfully, it wasn't her knocked out by the bigger shadows-but another senshi. The girl wasn't looking too good, and the man got hit as well-but he was able to get up. 

At the same time, the rock-hugger wasn't transforming. At all. Hegale's hair stood up on end. That could only mean one thing-the girl wasn't a senshi. 

"Why do I always get myself into these messes..." Hegale grumbled as she took a quick look at the scene. Seeing as to how others had started to shoot attacks at the shadows Hegale found the only thing she could do was shoot more attacks at the creature. 

The tendril that had stayed stationary beside her launched for one of the giant legs, in an attempt to bind or trip it. If any of the senshi died here-well, that wouldn't look too good on Sailor Hegale's resume, would it?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2018, 6:56 am

Host

The attacks landed, damaging their intended target. The large shadow faltered, a screeching sound echoing around the group. The shadow that received multiple attacks began to lose cohesion with itself, melting down into the platform and disappearing.

A moment later, the two remaining melted away as well, dripping down like thickened water onto the platform, and seeping back into the swirling mass of colors.

"Interesting." That creaking deep voice returned, sounding rather amused. "Now I know."

Darkness sweeps over the platform, coating your vision in purple shadows. You recognize the sensation--it is the same as what brought you here in the first place.

As your vision returns, you come to yourself in a dimly lit paved street. Some may recognize the modern streets of Tokyo, but others may not. A woman in a senshi fuku jumps at your sudden arrival, her blue hair similar to the sky above. As she approaches the newly materialized group, her fingers fly across the small computer held in her hands.

"You've come back." The words were more a statement of wonder, of curiosity, than an actual question. "Please, tell me all about it."

The End... for now!

Quote :
This Event is now concluded! The next part of this storyline will be hosted in August.

Thank you everyone for joining in on this RP! I do hope you enjoyed it! There's more to go, so I hope you'll join me as the story continues in August Very Happy But there will be more information when the sign ups are posted.

As an extra thank you, here are a prize signature and bumper set for everyone who has remained active throughout the event! It was made by the ever-talented Sailor Neptune! <3

[Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift - Page 3 89h05OJ[Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift - Page 3 DwFvjlS

Thank you again for your participation! <3 I hope to see you in the next event! [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift - Page 3 1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift   [Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual Event] The Amalgam Rift

View previous topic View next topic Back to top