The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th October 2017, 5:44 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 Rm3kRN1

Chaos Land

Rocbouquet simply sneered when Frieza complimented her after Buggy had jumped in and successfully intercepted the attack. Maybe he would finally give up fighting her now that he had witnessed the true power of her enchantment magic.

"Queen Rocbouquet please move back...I don't wish to hit you accidentally.."

Rocbouquet nodded once to acknowledge Buggy's instructions, but not without raising a puzzled brow. Was he suggesting that he might accidentally fling a knife backwards at her? Not wanting to find out what he had meant by that, the enchantress distanced herself from the Star Clown, stopping only after his knives pierced Frieza's flesh. She felt even more glad about moving away when Frieza's powerful "Ki Blast" suddenly detonated. Gasping, the temptress squinted her eyes shut and brought her arm to her face. A quick Spirit Barrier was all she needed to shield herself from the resulting shockwave. When the dust cleared, Buggy was trembling weakly on his hands and knees. How the blast hadn't killed him on the spot, Rocbouquet had no idea. Perhaps it was his weird powers again; only this time they seemed to have enabled him to reconstruct his body from scratch as opposed to simply reconnecting parts. Such a unique ability, she thought to herself, shuddering a little. But that did not stop the enchantress from advancing toward the struggling man.

"Queen...Rocbouquet...I think..that...you...really...shouldn't do..that...to me...anymore...please.." he stuttered weakly between gasps for air, looking up at her as she approached him.

Rocbouquet stopped and cocked her head to the side. She looked down upon the exhausted clown with her hypnotic gaze as he struggled to maintain his balance long enough to force himself away from the ground. Interesting. The explosion must have shaken him up enough to snap him out of his enamored trance. The temptress found herself quite impressed by Buggy's resilience. But judging from his uneven breathing, she knew he would not likely last much longer against Frieza.

“You've served your purpose quite well,” Rocbouquet complimented with an impressed sigh soon masked behind her silver tongue as her lips puckered into an exaggerated frown of questionable sincerity, “But I am afraid that I cannot allow you to suffer like this anymore...”

As her voice trailed off into a whispering chant, the spirits closed in on Buggy. Their wisp-like tails flickered back and forth in anticipation as a brilliant green aura radiated from Rocbouquet's body. Her stare glazed over with a miasma more chilling than the stream of air howling past her, rustling the blood red rose petals on her corsages as she concentrated on the ancient verses leaving her soft pink lips.

“Rest assured, your sacrifice will not be forgotten, as your memories will remain alive within me.” Suddenly, Rocbouquet broke her concentration and shouted out in a raised voice, “Now, allow me to absorb your soul and rid you of your suffering!” She extended her left hand and motioned it upward with a graceful sweep. The phantoms lunged forward...

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th October 2017, 9:06 am

Narrative - Chaos Land

Chaos did not acknowledge Sunset's offer of "popcorn", resisting a mild urge to use a minor fire spell on it and turn it into charcoal, and continued watching the battle.

Quote :
Rocbouquet uses Strength Absorb on Buggy!

Buggy is too weak to attempt to defend - automatic hit! Roll will determine impact.

Rocbouquet (offense): 950
Buggy (defense): 17

Crit--

"How beautifully cruel," he remarked as Rocbouquet was apparently ready to finish off Buggy, who protected her seconds ago. "Perhaps I have chosen correctly after all. Nonetheless, all of you are still needed."

Quote :
Chaos uses Reflect on Buggy!

Boost magic! Buggy is not defending against Reflect.

Chaos (offense): 1129
Buggy (defense): 0

Magnificent hit! Effect will last for +2 rounds than roll.

Spells will reflect off of Buggy for (roll: 1-3) 1 3 rounds!

~

Strength Absorb is reflected!

The spirits are reflected towards Rocbouquet. Confused, they stop their attack and simply return to her, awaiting further commands.

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th October 2017, 9:59 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 1u7NLeV

The whiny sorceress, or "Queen" as she puts it, did not disappoint Sunset in her treatment of the clown. The woman certainly had some useful spells and who wouldn't dispose of a useless minion? It's certainly nothing beneath Sunset Shimmer. For a moment, Sunset found herself admiring the blatant cruelty and curious just at this absorption spell she used. Perhaps she was useful after all. Sunset almost found herself complimenting Rocbouquet but Chaos did so for her. Which was good, Sunset Shimmer did not need to admit to these peons that she was actually impressed for once.

Keeping a look of indifference, Sunset made the popcorn disappear in a quick "pop" of magic as she was disappointed that Chaos interfered with Roc's absorption spell. She turned to face Chaos directly, feeling mildly annoyed with his cryptic language and disruption of the fun.

"Yes yes, it is quite clear that these idiots are actually useful," she tossed her head slightly, flipping her bangs out her face before continuing her flippant response, "but what do you need us for? Just spit it out already."

Sunset kept a level eye with the demon like being in front of her. She certainly wasn't going to show fear even though she knew he probably could take her out in mere seconds, but if she was useful to him...she knew he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th October 2017, 10:25 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 ZIuFePv
chaos land

Buggy was still desperately trying to get his normal breathing back and not being able to..was it really his time? He had so much left to do..He closed his eyes since he couldn't stop Roc from doing whatever she wanted to him now. He was thankful though that she actually cared for him..at least for a moment...He then waited for her ghouls to do something to him but..nothing happened?? He opened his eyes again and heard Chaos speak..did chaos save him? he must have...Buggy knew Sunset had no want to heal him and frieza wanted him dead..but for Zabuza..well he didn't know really... Buggy now was staring at Chaos and tried speaking, "Chaos...did you...just...save...me?...thank....you...if...you..did...."
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime6th November 2017, 9:19 am

Chaos Land

The smug little smile upon Rocbouquet's face was suddenly replaced with a look of utter confusion as a protective screen materialized in front of the Star Clown. One by one, the spirits bounced off the magical barrier and were redirected toward her. Startled, the temptress quickly ducked her head behind her arm to protect her face. A couple of the phantoms passed right through her, fangs bared, while the remainder drifted around seemingly confused by Buggy's dumb luck.

“......” A disappointed grunt forced itself between the girl's clenched teeth as she lowered her arm. She couldn't believe that Buggy wasn't the slightest bit frightened of her after his near-death experience! Instead, he looked about as confused as she did!

Her eyes shifted upon Chaos, narrowing ever so slightly as he indicated to the group that they were all still needed. So he was the one responsible for the reflective barrier. Ugh. What a nuisance! Rocbouquet thought to herself in annoyance. But instead of lashing out in a full-fledged fit of histrionic rage and frustration, she chose to remain silent as to not disrupt her spellcasting.

Nice try, but your little reflective barrier will not stop me from doing what I want!  

Without  breaking her eye contact with the God of Discord, the enchantress guided her left arm in front of her body until her palm lined up with Buggy's big red round nose. A sinister smirk crept across the girl's innocent young face. She knew exactly what she was doing.

“Dark Wash.” Two words, simple and quick, left the girl's lips without the slightest hint of hesitation. The space in front of her began to distort and twist into a sea of toxic dark energy. It ocillated violently in place, flattening itself into a nebulous disk, expanding wider and wider until it was taller than the tree behind Chaos. Then without warning, the darkness surged forward.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime6th November 2017, 9:45 am

Narrative - Chaos Land

Quote :
Rocbouquet uses Dark Wash on Buggy!

Buggy is still too weak and startled to attempt to defend - automatic hit! Roll will determine impact.

Rocbouquet (offense): 233
Buggy (defense): 925 232

Dark Wash breaks Chaos' Reflect!

A minor hit! (-0.5)

Buggy is knocked out!

~

Chaos watches as the woman's spell breaks through his protective barrier and strikes Buggy, all the while she was looking at him dead in the eye, practically mocking him. He clenches his fists, his right eye twitching a little...

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime6th November 2017, 12:20 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 ZIuFePv
Chaos Land

Buggy was happy for the time being that at least someone possibly cared about him but then Queen Rocbouquet had said some words out loud and something was now coming at Buggy and fast...The Star Clown had no time to react and got hit by whatever Queen Rocbouquet had done again to him...he was now knowing she was not his friend anymore..but before he could say anything his vision blurred and he fell to the ground...he blacked out...
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime6th November 2017, 3:46 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 M0YUDuE

Chaos Land

Even though Frieza expected the Clown's body to be completely vaporized in the Explosion of his Attack, Buggy managed to survive the blow. The Emperor had to admit that the durability of his body was nothing short of impressive - but still it was no match for his absolute power. He slowly raised his hand, ready to finish the job and kill Buggy for good, when the Clown managed to get out a few words.
"Queen...Rocbouquet...I think..that...you...really...shouldn't do..that...to me...anymore...please.." Instead of attacking, the Alien activated his Scouter. The Pirate's Power Level was basically non-existent at this point, so Frieza wasn't sure what he should be more surprised about: His choice of last words, or that he was able to talk at all. Buggy's so-called Queen on the other hand didn't seem to be fazed at all. Instead she mumbled something about living on inside of her and that she would absorb his soul, before sweeping her hand upwards.

On his still activated Scouter he could see some of the Power Levels around Rocbouquet lunging towards Buggy, before being reflected by Chaos. "Interesting...", Frieza thought to himself, "So she wasn't just talking nonsense earlier, when stating that she could absorb Souls." But even with Chaos' protective Barrier around Buggy, Rocbouquet wasn't done yet. Without any hesitation, she started her next attack, destroying Chaos Barrier, hitting the Clown directly and causing his body to fall to the ground.

Frieza covered his mouth with the back of his hand as he laughed, before quietly making his way behind Rocbouquet, who was still focused on Chaos. His tail slowly wrapped around her neck. "Your quick disposal of your worthless minion almost makes me want to not kill you." He then started to grin as he started to strangle Rocbouquet. "Well... almost."

In Reality the Emperor wasn't planning on killing Rocbouquet, or even hurting her. While his tail appeared to be wrapped tightly around her neck, the woman still had more than enough room to breathe. There was another much more important thing that caught his attention: Chaos lack of actions to protect Buggy any further. If he was even close to the Level of a God of Destruction, he would have easily stopped Rocbouquet before she could do anything. Maybe he would be able to dispatch of this God of Discord after all.

"I'm not planning on hurting you. At least if you will play along." He whispered just loud enough for Rocbouquet to hear. "A smart woman like you has probably already noticed that Chaos has done nothing to punish you, even though you completely ignored his orders. And of course you came to the same conclusion that I did: He is not as powerful as he might seem. Your 'spells' have proven to be quite useful, so what do you think about fighting alongside me? I get to punish the creature that has brought me to this rotten hell while also forcing him to bring me back to my ship, and you... well besides the privilege to live... will be able to absorb a strong soul like his. Don't you think this Wagnas would be really impressed if you did?"

Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime7th November 2017, 12:48 pm

Narrative - Waterfall

Unfortunately, no one noticed the creatures slowly creeping towards the group. A somewhat static sound is heard...

"ᄃのᄊ乇   フのノ刀   イん乇   キひ刀..."
Quote :

? A, B and C attack!

Phantom-like faces materialize around the party, hurting them whenever they make contact, before they disappear again.

Surprise attack! The characters stand still near the center of the area throughout the attack sequence, not having realized they are under attack.

Battle information:

First wave affects squares [6 rolls (1-16)] 16, 10, 8, 9, 2, 7.
Second wave affects squares [6 rolls (1-16)] 8, 4, 6, 3, 15, 5.
Third wave affects squares [6 rolls (1-16)] 4, 9, 16, 14, 8, 6.

It missed on Angela!
A minor hit on Samus! (-0.5)
Two minor hits on Papyrus! (-1)
A minor hit on Garland! (-0.5)

Papyrus' health is low! He begins to feel exhausted.

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime7th November 2017, 2:05 pm

Papyrus-Waterfall
Before Papyrus heard the sounds, he saw them. They looked familiar, almost-scarily so. It was almost like they were ghostly mutated forms of his own face-though that was perhaps the panic that had set in upon seeing their horiffic appearance. They vanished as quickly as they appeared, only to appear in front of the group for a close range attack. Papyrus screamed-out of fear or pain, he wasn't sure-as two lunged at him. Gasping, he leaned against one of the many walls for support, his clouded vision focusing on these strange creatures. With a quivering arm, he made as many bones as he could appear out of his arm and aim them at these living nightmares. 

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime8th November 2017, 2:11 pm

Chaos Land

“I guess you won't be needing him after all,” Rocbouquet remarked, cocking her head to the side and bringing the back of her hand to her mouth, giggling mischievously at Chaos' sullen expression as her spell shattered the barrier and knocked Buggy relentlessly to the ground. “Now then, where was I?” she pondered out loud with a presumptuous grin, finally looking away from the God of Discord. “Oh right, your soul...”

As Rocbouquet bent forward to check the pulse on Buggy's wrist, she felt something wrapping around her neck. She let out a startled moan as her body was then suddenly dragged backwards by none other than Frieza's tail. The temptress instinctively grabbed onto the flexible appendage with both of her hands and thrashed around, struggling to break free of the tyrant's vice-like grip. Before she could even utter a single word of abhorrence toward her captor, he had whispered something to her, suggesting that she played along with him for the time-being.  

“I don't make deals with emperors,” Rocbouquet snapped back viciously in a low whisper behind her clenched teeth. She could feel his tail tightening ever so slightly around her neck. It didn't hurt, but it didn't feel particularly comfortable either. “Now let me go!” she demanded, clawing her fingers into his flesh. But Frieza did not seem to care. He continued to outline the benefits of his offer, and all she could do was listen.

Rocbouquet tensed up at the demonic creature's sudden mention of Wagnas. “...Impressing...Wagnas...with the soul of a god?” she murmured gently to herself, somewhat embarrassed by the revelation that Frieza had overheard her earlier bouts of affection for her brother's friend. And as much as she hated to admit it, Frieza was right: Wagnas would be more than impressed if she managed subjugate a god and claim its soul! Maybe even a bit jealous...

With the power of a god, I could finally become a full grown woman! But then, I'd be stronger than Wagnas...

She paused, a hesitant look in her eyes, as she uttered the pressing question on her mind below her breath: “...Would he really be okay with that?” The temptress let out a startled yelp when Frieza's tail suddenly cut her breath short. She coughed as the pressure against her throat was reduced. Rocbouquet could tell that Frieza was becoming impatient, and she knew that if she spent any longer contemplating Wagnas' reaction, the Galactic Tyrant would actually strangle her. Rocbouquet furrowed her brow with contempt.

“You...really...want me...dead, don't you...?” she grunted impatiently, shifting her eyes to the left as she struggled to pry the tail away from her neck. Of course there was still plenty of room for her to breathe, but she was not about to make that known to their audience. “Foolish...Emperor, do you...not realize...who I am!?” she exclaimed in a threatening voice between ragged gasps and grunts. “I am...Roc...bouquet, one of the...Seven...Heroes! And...if...I die, you'll...be...coming with me!” With a sudden wail, the blue-haired demon girl sunk her teeth into Frieza's shell-less pink tail and pushed down against it as hard as she could until her lungs begged for air. As she released her bite, she let out a panicked gasp and then called out the name of another spell: Fractured Halo.

A powerful source of nefarious energy rose from the earth, encompassing the pair in a ring of darkness that slowly danced around them.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime8th November 2017, 10:29 pm

Narrative - Chaos Land

Quote :
Rocbouquet uses Fractured Halo on herself and Frieza!

Boost magic! Rocbouquet and Frieza do not defend against Fractured Halo.

Rocbouquet (offense): 869
Rocbouquet (defense): 0
Frieza (defense): 0

Critical hit! Effect will last +1 round than roll.

+250 defensive roll boost to Rocbouquet and Frieza for (roll: 1-3) 1 2 rounds! To be considered only for evasion - if an attack hits, it will be disregarded for impact.

Chaos continued watching the pair with a stone-cold expression, not sure what they were actually doing, not caring either. Sunset's question was only acknowledged with a telepathic response.

"Raise your barrier."

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime15th November 2017, 6:42 pm

Sunset was getting annoyed. Whoop dee doo, the clown was down. He was easy prey anyway, useless dimwit, falling so easily for mind spells. And she was being so obstinately ignored and she hated being ignored, especially in a situation such as this where she was summoned and taken away from her plans! The second Frieza wrapped his tail around Roc's neck, she became disinterest. They could kill each other and that would be just fine. In fact, that would probably be for the best!

She let out an agitated snort, getting ready to release another outburst when Chaos spoke to her, or rather...thought to her? So he was telepathic! How interesting! Not many ponies besides Starswirl the Bearded had figured out the magic behind telepathy.

Well, the demon being said put up her barrier so she shrugged and did as he said. He was pretty powerful after all.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime15th November 2017, 7:11 pm

What the hell was that?

A series of ghastly, phantasmal faces began to wink in and out of reality. Garland barely had time to react before one of the creatures brushed against him and brought an unpleasant surge of pain with the brief moment of contact.

"These can't be friendly.. well then, I'll just get right to business." Gathering the necessary mana for his Grapeshot spell, Garland compressed the energies into his pipe focus and aimed the hand-crafted device towards the phantoms.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime16th November 2017, 8:28 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 RBVg8v1

Angela - Waterfall [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 KN21eXC

Angela did not manage to realize in time that something was behind her. All of a sudden, she could see some sort of creepy faces appearing and disappearing all over the place, and all she managed to do was instinctively cower to avoid them. What in the world was that?!

Luckily, she managed to evade this bizarre attack, but it seemed like her companions were not just as fortunate. She turned to see the source of their trouble - three skull-like creatures of some sort. They were actually not that different from Papyrus... Well, only if you consider the lack of the remaining body an insignificant difference. She hoped they weren't any friends-turned-enemies of his.

Papyrus did not hesitate to attack, and neither did Garland, so she joined in. If anything, they looked like undead creatures... holy magic should work best against them.

Action:

Quote :
Papyrus uses Bone projectiles on ? A, B and C!

Rapid fire! 4 strike attempts for minor hits, (rolls: 1-3: 1, 1, 1, 2) three of which on ? A and one on ? B!

Strike 1
Papyrus (offense): 674
? A (defense): ᏰᏬᏖᎥᏖᎴᎥᎴᏁᏖᏇᎧᏒᏦᏗᏰᏕᎧᏒᏰᏋᎴᎴᎧᏁᏖᏇᎧᏒᏒᎩᏗᏰᎧᏬᏖᎥᏖᎥᎷᏝᎧᏉᎥᏁᎥᏖᏁᎧᎮᏋᎦᏗᎥᏝᏬᏒᏋ
Strike 2
Papyrus (offense): 283
? A (defense): ᏁᎧᎮᏋᏗᏰᏕᎧᏒᏰᏋᎴᎴᎧᏁᏖᏇᎧᏒᏒᎩᏗᏰᎧᏬᏖᎥᏖᎦᏗᎥᏝᏬᏒᏋᏰᏬᏖᎥᏖᎴᎥᎴᏁᏖᏇᎧᏒᏦᎥᎷᏝᎧᏉᎥᏁᎥᏖ
Strike 3
Papyrus (offense): 262
? A (defense): ᎴᎧᏁᏖᏇᎧᏒᏒᎩᏗᏰᎧᏬᏖᎥᏖᎦᏗᎥᏝᏬᏒᏋᏁᎧᎮᏋᏗᏰᏕᎧᏒᏰᏋᎴᎥᎷᏝᎧᏉᎥᏁᎥᏖᏰᏬᏖᎥᏖᎴᎥᎴᏁᏖᏇᎧᏒᏦ
Strike 4
Papyrus (offense): 48
? B (defense): ᎦᏗᎥᏝᏬᏒᏋᏁᎧᎮᏋᏰᏬᏖᎥᏖᎴᎥᎴᏁᏖᏇᎧᏒᏦᎥᎷᏝᎧᏉᎥᏁᎥᏖᎴᎧᏁᏖᏇᎧᏒᏒᎩᏗᏰᎧᏬᏖᎥᏖᏗᏰᏕᎧᏒᏰᏋᎴ

It missed!

~

Garland uses Grapeshot against ? A, B and C!

Garland (offense): 278
? A (defense): ᎥᎷᏝᎧᏉᎥᏁᎥᏖᏰᏬᏖᎥᏖᎴᎥᎴᏁᏖᏇᎧᏒᏦᏗᏰᏕᎧᏒᏰᏋᎴᎦᏗᎥᏝᏬᏒᏋᏁᎧᎮᏋᎴᎧᏁᏖᏇᎧᏒᏒᎩᏗᏰᎧᏬᏖᎥᏖ
It missed!
? B (defense): ᏰᏬᏖᎥᏖᎴᎥᎴᏁᏖᏇᎧᏒᏦᎥᎷᏝᎧᏉᎥᏁᎥᏖᏁᎧᎮᏋᎦᏗᎥᏝᏬᏒᏋᎴᎧᏁᏖᏇᎧᏒᏒᎩᏗᏰᎧᏬᏖᎥᏖᏗᏰᏕᎧᏒᏰᏋᎴ
It missed!
? C (defense): ᎴᎧᏁᏖᏇᎧᏒᏒᎩᏗᏰᎧᏬᏖᎥᏖᏁᎧᎮᏋᏰᏬᏖᎥᏖᎴᎥᎴᏁᏖᏇᎧᏒᏦᎥᎷᏝᎧᏉᎥᏁᎥᏖᏗᏰᏕᎧᏒᏰᏋᎴᎦᏗᎥᏝᏬᏒᏋ
It missed!

~

Angela uses Holy Ball on ? C!

Angela (offense): 289
? C (defense): ᏗᏰᏕᎧᏒᏰᏋᎴᎴᎧᏁᏖᏇᎧᏒᏒᎩᏗᏰᎧᏬᏖᎥᏖᎦᏗᎥᏝᏬᏒᏋᎥᎷᏝᎧᏉᎥᏁᎥᏖᏰᏬᏖᎥᏖᎴᎥᎴᏁᏖᏇᎧᏒᏦᏁᎧᎮᏋ

It missed!

The attacks appear to strike the mysterious creatures head-on, with no visible effects...

~

The three creatures begin circling around Samus.

"ᄃのᄊ乇   フのノ刀   イん乇   キひ刀..."

Samus' arms drop to her sides, causing her to drop her crystal. It looks as if she is in a trance...

~

The phantoms begin to approach the other three heroes. As they get closer, a cellphone can be heard ringing. The sound is coming from Papyrus!

OOC:

Information:

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime16th November 2017, 10:49 pm

Papyrus-Waterfall
Papyrus could feel himself freezing in terror. Their attacks had no effect, yet he'd seen them get hit...right? All at once, they surrounded Samus, mumbling indecipherable scorn and she seemed to go all but limp. Was she alright? Was she even still alive? No, no she was still alive. She would have vanished had she been defeated. 

But if that was the case, what was happening to her now?

"Samus-" Papyrus started to call her name, in an attempt to have her snap out of it, when a familiar tone struck his ears. If the skeleton could turn pale, he would have. 

He knew that tone anywhere. It was his ringtone-from his cellphone, which he had left on the stand at the foot of the couch when he'd fallen asleep before being teleported here. 

As in, the phone wasn't with him.

So how was it ringing now?

His hands shaking like leaves, he searched the pocket where he'd always put his phone. It was there. He took it out, gulping at the blank screen-only lit by the red hang up and green pick up options. Papyrus backed away from Samus, slowly shaking his head. 

"How did this-? But why?" He asked out loud. The ringing continued-echoing off the walls in an eerie fashion.

Papyrus hesitantly picked up the call, but not before making bones appear protectively in front of himself.

"...Hello...?"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime27th November 2017, 7:16 am

Chaos Land

Rocbouquet at first didn't seem like she wanted to cooperate, but as soon as Frieza mentioned Wagnas she started to play along.
Though even with everything going according to plan, the Galactic Tyrant still couldn't relax. Chaos was just staring at them, not moving one muscle, and Frieza really wasn't sure if he really didn't catch on to anything, or if he was just waiting for an opportunity.

And while Rocbouquet was still acting like he was going to kill her, all of a sudden he felt a strong pain in his tail, causing him to losen his grip. The next thing Frieza was able to see, was some sort of dark light engulving the two of them. He felt that his body was getting even faster than before, so whatever this kind of magic was, it was most certainly beneficial. To not blow their cover, Frieza started to scream.

"W-What is happening to me? It feels like my Skin is melting." It helped that the others weren't really able to see them, so Frieza started to transform once more. While he felt like he didn't need to use his Final Form, he really wanted to make sure.

Frieza uses Transformation

Last edited by Sailor Mars on 27th November 2017, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime27th November 2017, 9:04 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 RBVg8v1

Angela - Waterfall [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 KN21eXC

What in the world were those things?! Her spell was a direct hit, she saw it clearly. Yet they did not seem bothered by it in the slightest bit. If they were resistant to Holy magic, then surely some other type would work. She gave a shot at her Fireball spell, but it was just as ineffective.

At that moment, a strange noise was heard. Papyrus picked a bizarre item out of his pocket and... he was speaking to it? What was it? Maybe he figured something out?

"Papyrus!" she screamed. "Do you know what those things are?! What should we do?"

ooc:

Quote :
Papyrus uses Bone Shield on himself!

Total defensive bonus of 500 roll points!

~

Angela uses Fireball against ? B!

Angela (offense): 969
? B (defense): ᏰᏬᏖᎥᏖᎴᎥᎴᏁᏖᏇᎧᏒᏦᎴᎧᏁᏖᏇᎧᏒᏒᎩᏗᏰᎧᏬᏖᎥᏖᏗᏰᏕᎧᏒᏰᏋᎴᎥᎷᏝᎧᏉᎥᏁᎥᏖᎦᏗᎥᏝᏬᏒᏋᏁᎧᎮᏋ

It missed!

~

Papyrus answers his cellphone!
He can hear voices through the receiver! They are loud enough for the entire party to overhear.

"ꉓꂦꎭꍟ ꀭꂦꀤꈤ ꓄ꃅꍟ ꎇꀎꈤ..."

~

Memoryhead A, B and C attack!

Phantom-like faces materialize around the party again, hurting them on contact.

Battle information:

First wave affects squares [6 rolls (1-16)] 14, 8, 5, 9, 15, 2.
Second wave affects squares [6 rolls (1-16)] 14, 16, 4, 3, 9, 12.
Third wave affects squares [6 rolls (1-16)] 8, 4, 10, 1, 2, 12.

Papyrus' bone shield!

-1st wave strike against Papyrus is deflected. -100 to Bone Shield.
-2nd wave strike against Papyrus is deflected. -100 to Bone Shield.
-2nd wave strike against Angela is deflected, as she stands close to Papyrus! -100 to Bone Shield.
-3rd wave strike against Papyrus is deflected. -100 to Bone Shield.

100 points to Bone Shield remaining!

A minor hit on Angela! (-0.5)
Two minor hits on Samus! (-1)
Papyrus deflects the attacks!

Angela's health is low! She begins to feel exhausted.
Samus' health is low! She... would begin to feel exhausted, if she felt anything at all at the moment.
Garland's health is low! He begins to feel exhausted.

Battle Info:

~

Narrative - Chaos Land

What were they doing now? Battling it out with each other? Good. Perhaps he wouldn't have to teach that impudent woman a lesson. Maybe that overconfident lizard could do it for him...

He sighed. Cosmos always had it way too easy with her faithful little warriors.

Quote :
Sunset Shimmer uses Magic Barrier!

Total defensive bonus of 500 roll points!

~

Frieza uses Transformation!

+50 permanent roll bonus to Frieza's roll range!

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime27th November 2017, 5:09 pm

Chaos Land

Without hesitation Frieza began the Process of his last and most powerful Transformation. A piercing scream echoed through Chaos Land as the outer shell of the Galactic Emperor slowly began to crack, and his Power Level continued to rise. Soon after a bright purple light could be seen even by the people around the dark mist, and his outer shell was completely pulverized by the outburst of his energy, causing a massive, yet not harmful shockwave, revealing his true Form.

Slowly the shroud of Rocbouquet's spell began to disappear, and everything that was left were Frieza and Rocbouquet, both glowing with an Aura of Dark Energy. Frieza smiled completely full of himself right into Chaos' face. For a brief moment everyone stood there in complete silence, before the Alien ended the staring. "Oh, what a surprise! Seems like I'm not dead after all." He slowly raised his right hand. "But as much as I hate to spoil the upcoming surprise: The same can't soon be said about you." With these words he sent a Death Beam off in Chaos' Direction. The Emperor was sure that the God Discord would easily fall to his absolute power, combined with Rocbouquet's supporting magic.

Frieza uses Laser Finger on Chaos
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime28th November 2017, 12:23 am

Papyrus-Waterfall
Papyrus almost dropped his phone, putting up the strongest barrier of bones he could manage.
It managed to deflect the attacks for the most part, but Papyrus' other companions weren't so lucky. Samus still stood there, still as stone, as the attacks rammed into her. Angela was close enough to get some protection from the barrier, but not enough. Seeing how Angela's magic attacks also had no effect chilled him to the core. She screamed at him asking what they were. He had no idea, but it was clear that the party couldn't take much more of this. 

"Why..?" Papyrus shivered, glancing back and forth-trying to get a better handle on the situation. He had no idea who they were, or why he had suddenly had his phone. There were never any creatures like this in waterfall. He would have certainly met them before. Papyrus had always tried his best to know every monster in the underground-even if it was just as an aquantance. Heck, he always managed to play games with even the smallest of monster children-

Light wrote:
"ꉓꂦꎭꍟ ꀭꂦꀤꈤ ꓄ꃅꍟ ꎇꀎꈤ..."

-wait a minute. It was as though something clicked in his head. He glanced at the phone, then back to the creatures. They could only be understood through the phone. Still shaking, he lifted his phone high into the air, hoping that these beasts could see it. 

"Um. E-excuse me?" It felt strange, addressing them,and it felt as though it shouldn't. It was as if this quest thus far has corrupted Papyrus' friendly nature-seeing as how every creature they came across had tried to kill them. Before, he'd have only a few reprocussions addressing something or someone strange. But now, alarms were ringing in his head-screaming at him the dangers. He continued:

"D-did you guys bring me my phone?" He quickly recalled the haunting message. He sucked in a breath. 

Out of all the assumptions Papyrus would have ever pulled, this one had to be the biggest stretch imaginable. But what else did they have to go on?

"Is-is it because you want to play?"
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th November 2017, 12:26 pm

Chaos Land

“...Nerve-wracking pain!” Rocbouquet answered the emperor's question in a rasp voice, feigning a small coughing fit as his tail slipped away from her neck. “It may just be basic umbrology, but it's quite uncomfortable don't you thin...?” Her soft voice sunk below the prolonged guttural screams of the demon-like emperor echoing across the barren landscape like a roar of thunder.

How many forms does this guy have!?

Rocbouquet lept away from the transforming tyrant. There was an unnatural, cat-like nimbleness to her movement as she catapulted herself backward at least 10 meters. When her feet made contact once more with the earth, a blinding purple light pierced through the surrounding darkness causing her to squint.

Ah, whatever! she groaned, bringing the back of her arm to her forehead. He's still just an annoying pest! The sooner he transforms and defeats Chaos, the sooner I can return to the jungle as an adult woman! She paused and sighed dreamily. Then, I can finally make arrangements to tell Wagnas and Noel all about the relics I found in the Sunken Tower! They'll be so impressed with me—for everything that I've done for them so far without needing their assistance! Noel would finally realize that I am capable of taking care of things on my own! And Wagnas...Well, if Wagnas doesn't seem happy about the change, I will offer myself to him as a gift! Then we'd really be together forever! Rocbouquet decided with an excited squeak, covering her mouth just in time to suppress an urge to grin.

He'd finally understand first hand how much I love him!...But what if my most tender memories cause him to regret taking my life over my hand in marriage? Would he then be cursed with an eternity of suff— Rocbouquet shook her head. Enough of this foolish sentiment! The curtain of darkness produced by Fractured Halo was beginning to fade from the area! She quickly adjusted her countenance, giving the now shorter-looking Frieza a hawk-like glare before full visibility of the situation returned to their audience of three.

An unnerving silence persisted across Chaos' realm as all eyes fell upon the Galactic Tyrant. Frieza, of course, was first to break the silence, laughing at the demonic god while spouting a predictable, arrogant remark. Rocbouquet's brow furrowed as she watched him point his finger in Chaos' direction. Ugh. His arrogance would be the death of her! Couldn't he just shut up and get it over with before the God of Discord caught on to her and her magic?

“Hey! I thought you wanted to fight me! Did you change your mind, you spineless coward!?” she called out to the Galactic Tyrant with an unimpressed look upon her face, quick to act as though she had no part in his surprise onslaught. “Whatever, I'll rip you in apart with my wind magic!” Her voice dropped to a low murmur: an ancient verse that called upon the protection of a spiraling air current. It was in her best interest to stay out of the real fight for as long as possible. But once the god-like being had been weakened enough by Frieza she could jump in and finish him off with a lightning strike!

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th November 2017, 1:32 pm

Narrative - Waterfall

The phantoms hover curiously around Papyrus as he acknowledged them.

"ꌃꍟꉓꂦꎭꍟ ꂦꈤꍟ ꂦꎇ ꀎꌗ!"

"ꀤ꓄'ꌗ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꁅꍟ꓄ ꓄ꂦꁅꍟ꓄ꃅꍟꋪ."

"ꌩꂦꀎ'꒒꒒ ꌃꍟ ꅏꀤ꓄ꃅ ꀎꌗ ꌗꃅꂦꋪ꓄꒒ꌩ."

~

Narrative ~ Chaos Land

As the woman's attack ended, Frieza stood there, looking somewhat... amused? And then he turned towards him instead? What was he planning now?

Quote :
Frieza uses Laser Finger against Chaos!

Massive damage attack! +200 roll bonus - cannot be used in a row
Chaos watches Frieza curiously... He makes no attempt to move out of range! -250 roll penalty

Frieza (offense): 622 822
Chaos (defense): 589 339

It hit! (-1)

~

Rocbouquet uses Air Screen on Frieza!

Boost magic! Frieza is not defending against Air Screen.

Rocbouquet (offense): 381
Frieza (defense): 0

It hit!

+250 defensive roll boost against physical or lightning-elemental attacks to Frieza for (roll: 1-3) 3 rounds! To be considered only for impact - the bonus will be added only after it is determined whether the attack hits or not.

Surprised by the attack, the God of Discord dropped to one knee. He stood for a moment or two in silence, before getting up. So it was all an act! He started to clap, slowly, before breaking into laughter, louder and louder, echoing in the vast desolate landscape. "My, my, what a surprise!"

"You're in this too, aren't you?" he addressed the woman, no longer fooled by her intentions. Even as she tried to salvage the situation, the "Lord" had made it quite obvious. "Good. Good. You should learn to work together."

"So I take it you would like to play?" With a slight movement of the wings in his back, he floated only slightly over the ground, his eyes glaring red.

"Very well then. Let's play."

Quote :
Chaos uses Meltdown!

Powerful scorching wind starts blowing in the area, blasting everything in its path with significant force...

Unavoidable attack! Meltdown affects all characters in the area. Rocbouquet and Frieza's Fractured Halo boost does not apply!
Ultimate attack! +500 offensive roll bonus.
Chaos absorbs fire-based magic! He does not defend against Meltdown.
Sunset Shimmer's Magic Barrier! +500 defensive bonus available

Chaos (offense): 814 1314
Rocbouquet (defense): 548
Critical hit! (-1.5)
Frieza (defense): 384
Critical hit! (-1.5)
Zabuza (defense): 677
Critical hit! (-1.5)
Zabuza is stunned by the blast! He drops unconscious for the time being.
Sunset Shimmer (defense) 172 672
Chaos' attack bursts through Sunset's barrier!
Critical hit! (-1.5)
Chaos (defense): 0
Magnificent Heal! (+1)

Battle Info:

Last edited by Light on 3rd August 2019, 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th November 2017, 8:03 pm

At this point, Sunset had practically turned her back to the battle. Frustrated at being ignored, she had materialized a hoof file and began furious filingly her front hooves. Yes she could feel the power as Frieza transformed yet again and while the amount of power the demon had was intriguing, it didn't interest her much as she had no use for him. He couldn't be manipulated and the power wasn't really magic in nature...it felt like some sort of inner energy he tapped into.

However, when directed his speech towards Chaos again, Sunset turned an eye, curious what he was going to do. She raised an eyebrow as he attacked Chaos and...it hit! Even managing to make the supposed god drop to one knee. She continued to feign disinterest but power within Frieza was quite interesting. He was not one to be trifled with.

Then Roc tried to cover their ruse. Ahh..it made a more sense now. She should have paid closer attention to the two's actions. No wonder Frieza had gotten the hit on Chaos so easily. Barely allowing the hint of a smile, she found it all amusing. Though she wish she hadn't have been ignored. Nothing quite frustrated her more than when she was ignored.

Unfortunately, Chaos's reaction made the smile disappear. His laughter and clapping was...unnerving to say the least. Before she could react, a burning force erupted from his body. Not having distanced herself from Chaos, her barrier caught the attack full force causing it to disperse in a fraction of a second.

"What the--HEY!" she felt the heat singe her fur as she was knocked back, falling to her side. That had hurt quite a bit!  How dare he...Sunset was fuming. Bringing herself back up to on her four hooves, smoke erupted from her nostrils as she huffed.

"I didn't even have anything to do with this!" she shouted at Chaos.  A torrent of dark magic surrounded her as her small pony body underwent its own transformation. Suck it, Frieza she thought as she gleefully took in the over powering darkness.

It was rare she used this much dark magic on herself, but Chaos and the rest of these buffoons had gone too far.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th November 2017, 10:02 am

Garland - Waterfall

Seeing that his attack had failed to cause any appreciable disruption to the phantoms, Garland groaned in frustration. A reason was sure to exist for that unexpected result, but it didn't change the urgency at which the winged mage would need to find a proper solution. If parley wasn't acceptable, either they would have to defeat them or consider the necessity of flight.

Their pattern of attack was to simply vanish and then reappear, harming their victims with their ethereal essence. The movements were erratic and not exactly precise, but they were dangerous and difficult to avoid.

Garland turned towards their guide, taking a sudden interest in the odd device which Papyrus was using as a communication medium. "Papyrus, do you recognize these things? Whether we fight or run away, we have to make a decision soon!"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime1st December 2017, 7:48 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 Otfnyk5

Chaos Land

Oh, yes! What a treat it was to watch that awful Dantarg-wannabe demon god drop to his knee in utter shock. Rocbouquet pumped her fist in the air. Her silent cheers were short lived however, for Chaos suddenly stood back up, seemingly unharmed by the surprise attack, and reacted to Frieza's confidence with a few claps and a fit of bellowing laughter. To make matters even worse, the God of Discord turned his attention...to her!?

"You're in this too, aren't you?" the demonic entity remarked.

“N-No! Of course not!” Rocbouquet huffed, adverting her gaze and crossing her arms stubbornly. “You really think that I would assist a maggot like him? How insulting!” But Chaos no longer seemed to buy her lies.

"Good. Good. You should learn to work together. So I take it you would like to play?"

Play? What!? No! The temptress let out an audible groan.

“Hey! Are you even listening to me!?” she shouted over him, ignoring how his eyes were glowing red.

"Very well then. Let's play."  

A powerful gale driven by a sweltering air current ripped across the makeshift battlefield. Its unforgiving force sent the self-proclaimed jungle queen tumbling onto her butt. A sudden spike in the surrounding air temperature prompted her to quickly tuck her head against her knees. No! Not Heat Wind! Rocbouquet gasped, eyes watering in pain:

“The air...it's so dry—like being thrown into a blacksmith's forge and left there to burn.” And it only got worse. No matter what she did to shield her face, the searing pain persisted. “Dammit!” the blue-haired girl cursed between clenched teeth. She could feel her arms reddening, the skin on her thighs swelling and boiling, almost as if—

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Rocbouquet lept up from the ground wailing in sheer panic. She patted the flames out of the back of her skirt with her bare hands and then looked behind her. A stump ablaze. The scorching winds must have kindled it! As the heatwave subsided, Rocbouquet turned to her spirits which collected protectively alongside her to survey the aftermath.

So much for 'the plan,' she thought with a frown. The master swordsman lay face down on the ground unresponsive like the privateer. And the unicorn seemed to be channeling dark magic through its body while Chaos hovered ever so slightly above the ground. This was bad. And it was all that stupid emperor's fault!

Rocbouquet took in a deep breath. But there was no time to play the blame game. If she didn't act fast, she would be killed along with the emperor in a heartbeat!

Noel, Wagnas... I'm sorry, but it looks like I will be fighting now!

As Rocbouquet clenched her fists, a hurricane force wind suddenly kicked up around her. The drizzle from her roaring gust dampened the hot soil with a steamy hiss, cloaking the gloomy wasteland in a faint veil of mist as her wings reemerged from her back and her hair stood upright. She barreled out of the shroud at an inhuman speed and landed at a distance from the rest of the group. She turned the palms of her hands toward the sky. Although blistered and red, they managed to produce two turbulent orbs of electrical energy. The demon girl shot a challenging glare at the God of Discord.

“So you aren't as stupid as I originally thought. I'm impressed,” she observed with a scoff. “But I see you think that you can slow me down again, hm? Might I remind you that I am one of the Seven Heroes?” As she mentioned the legendary septenary, her eyes gleamed a deep orange. “Did you know that I gained such an honor by slaying countless hordes of your very kind?”

There was a strong electrical charge building in the damp atmosphere above Chaos' head, causing the girl's pale blue hair to stand up even more than it already was. “Oh and one more thing: Thank you kindly for setting up the perfect conditions for your own demise!” Rocbouquet sneered, tagging the end of her statement with a giggle and a wink. Didn't he know, hot air and water vapor only fueled the intensity of a lightning strike!

“Emperor, get back now!” she warned the Galactic Tyrant. She hated the words leaving her lips, but they were necessary to her own survival. Without Frieza, she knew she wouldn't stand a chance against Chaos! A powerful surge of lightning swept across the sky, one of its jagged bolts striking the orbs in Rocbouquet's hands illuminating her body with a dazzling blue flash before scattering across the jagged terrain in a massive splay of chaotic branches.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2017, 2:37 am

Narrative - Waterfall

Quote :
Garland uses Haste!

Low accuracy: -250 roll penalty

Garland (offense): 706 456
Angela (defense): 0
Papyrus (defense): 0
Garland (defense): 0

It hit!

Angela, Papyrus and Garland can attack twice in succession for 2 rounds.

~

Narrative - Chaos Land

Quote :
Sunset Shimmer uses Dark Magic!

Sunset Shimmer transforms! Ultimate attack! +250 roll bonus to all magic moves for 3 rounds.

~

Rocbouquet uses Lightning against Chaos!

Unavoidable attack against target! Roll will determine impact only.
Lightning's effect is strengthened cast in succession with Meltdown! +250 roll bonus.

Rocbouquet (offense): 332 582

Chaos makes no attempt to defend or move out of the way! -250 roll penalty.
Chaos (defense): 733 483
A minor hit! (-0.5)

Frieza is warned in time! He manages to move away safely.
It missed!

Sunset Shimmer is still close to Chaos! +100 roll bonus by distance. +250 roll bonus by Rocbouquet's warning.
Sunset Shimmer (defense): 762 1112
Sunset Shimmer manages to move away safely.
It missed!

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime4th December 2017, 10:28 am

Papyrus-Waterfall
Papyrus tensed up as the creatures started to swarm him. His teeth began to chatter as he could hear their terrifying statements. He sucked in a sharp breath and he shut his eyes, expecting the worst. However, nothing happened-and he certainly wasn't dead by any means. Their appearance was even more terrifying when they weren't teleporting back and forth for multiple attacks. Now that they were still, he could see every mutated and grotesque aspect of them. 

And the fact that they did resemble him in some way terrified him to no end. Unable to meet their gazes-or lack thereof, it was hard to tell where they were looking, exactly-he glanced back down at his phone; chatting nervously in hopes that it would keep him alive a bit longer. 

"S-so it w-was you who put m-my phone i-i-" Papyrus swallowed heavily. "-in my pocket. T-thank you! I w-was wondering where it w-went!" 

Papyrus' gaze floated back up to them, and he felt himself struck with multiple chills. Why, oh why did they look like him? He shut his eyes again and held his phone outward to them. 

"D-do you want to l-look at it?" Heck, if they wanted the phone so bad, they could have it. It was taking all his willpower not to chuck it as far as he could throw. They did somehow respond to his phone instead of attacking him, after all. The sooner they were gone, the better it would be for everyone involved. Perhaps Samus would return to her senses, too. 
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime4th December 2017, 11:23 am

~Narrative - Waterfall ~

The phantom-like creatures maintain their attention on Papyrus as he addressed them...

"ꌗꂦ ꅏꀤ꒒꒒ ꌩꂦꀎ ꀭꂦꀤꈤ ꀎꌗ?"

"꓄ꃅꍟꈤ ꃅꂦ꒒ꀸ ꌗ꓄ꀤ꒒꒒..."

ooc:

Quote :
Memoryhead A, B and C attack!

Phantom-like faces materialize around the party again, hurting them on contact.

Battle information:

The creatures believe Papyrus will join them! The first roll of each wave is automatically the square Papyrus was standing on (10).

First wave affects squares [6 rolls (1-16)] 10, 04, 02, 13, 12, 06.
Second wave affects squares [6 rolls (1-16)] 10, 06, 07, 16, 03, 12.
Third wave affects squares [6 rolls (1-16)] 10, 06, 03, 11, 16, 05.

Papyrus' bone shield!

-3rd wave strike against Papyrus is deflected. -100 to Bone Shield.

Bone Shield shatters!

A minor hit on Angela! (-0.5)
It missed Samus!
Papyrus deflects the attack!

Angela's health is critically low! She begins to feel very exhausted.
Garland's health is critically low! He begins to feel very exhausted.

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime6th December 2017, 7:41 pm

"Ah now this is better."

Sunset spoke with a deeper unnatural sounding voice, as if multiple beings were inside her trying to escape with each word. Wisps of dark magic escaped from her eyes, the magic burning them yet enhancing her sight ever so slightly at the same time. Sunset felt a maniacal grin creep on her lips as she observed herself. This form! It was beautiful, imposing, power...It was exhilarating! Oh how had she forgotten the sheer bliss of it!

Unfortunately, the demonic pony could not revel in her own glory for very long. The transformation had held her concentration so much that she had not heard Rocbouquet's tirade towards Chaos. Sunset did, however, manage to hear her shout at Frieza to move out the way, queuing herself to get out of the way from an attack directed from the snotty "Queen" towards Chaos.

She launched herself backwards, using her new wings to propel her away faster. She could feel the electric current pass by just mere seconds after she moved. It just barely zinged past her muzzle. She grimaced, thinking how the floozy's attack had almost hit her. She'll have to get the two imbiciles back later; for now, they all had the same target.

Glowering at Chaos, her horn began glowing with the same dark magic that escaped her eyes concentrated in a swirling mass of black and green energy above her head. Not wanting him to recover from Rocbouquet's attack, she blasted Chaos with her own magic attack. No words needed, just a beam of energy aimed directly at Chaos.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime19th December 2017, 1:38 pm

Narrative - Chaos Land

Quote :
Sunset Shimmer uses Magic Beam!

Sunset Shimmer's Dark Magic! +250 offensive roll bonus
Magic Beam's Single-target Boost! +200 offensive roll bonus

Sunset Shimmer (offense): 429 879

Chaos makes no attempt to defend or move out of the way! -250 roll penalty.
Chaos (defense): 989 739

It hit! (-1)

They were not that weak, Chaos had to admit. But he would show no sign of weakness to them. After all, he rather enjoyed the thrill of battle. Just like with her.

But if things went his way...

"Slow you down again? Well, I appreciate the suggestion," he addressed the self-proclaimed queen, pushing unwelcome thoughts aside. He extended his arms forward and closed his eyes as he concentrated on his spell...

"Come on... Do your worst!"

Quote :
Chaos uses Slow 2!

Clocks with slowing down rotation are floating around the party, before vanishing...

Chaos' warning allows for better reflexes! +250 defensive roll bonus to the party.
Rocbouquet and Frieza's Fractured Halo! +250 defensive roll bonus to be considered only for evasion.
Low accuracy! -250 offensive roll penalty

Chaos (offense): 390 140
Rocbouquet (defense): 537 1037
It missed!
Frieza (defense): 719 1219
It missed!
Sunset Shimmer (defense): 855 1105
It missed!

The party manages to avoid the area of effect in time!

Fractured Halo wears off...

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top