The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime19th December 2017, 4:44 pm

Papyrus-Waterfall
The shield was gone, and any attacks continued to do no damage. Samus was still under their control, and they continued to float around him.

Papyrus began to scream at the things, at the top of his lungs. He didn't know what else do to.

"STOP! NO MORE! LEAVE US ALONE!" Papyrus held his phone high above his head, ready to throw it at them.This was the last resort.

"NO MORE GAMES! NO MORE USING MY PHONE! ENOUGH!" Was he enraged? Was he terrified? Papyrus had no clue-his mind was in a haze. The more he shouted, the louder he became-despite his injuries.It was as though any frustration that had built up during this increasingly unfortunate adventure had burst in a fantastic display.

"WE'RE NOT HERE TO PLAY! WE'RE NOT HERE TO TALK! AND WE'RE NOT HERE TO DIE! SO GET LOST!"

If any of his friends back home were here to see this, they'd have thought he lost his mind.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime20th December 2017, 2:36 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 RBVg8v1

Angela - Waterfall [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 KN21eXC

Papyrus seemed to be as clueless as they were. He tried using that weird item to communicate with the monsters? How bizarre.

Well, whatever he tried didn't seem to work, and the creatures attacked again. Angela nearly fell on her knees in pain but did her best to retain her posture. She didn't think she would manage to go on much longer, but she just couldn't give up. They would not fall here.

Right?

Papyrus and Garland did not seem like they were far better off than her either... Samus was completely unresponsive, as if she were possessed... Was it really hopeless?

But... What if she tried that...

At that moment, Papyrus practically flipped out, yelling at the creatures to disappear. She had never seen him like that during their travel together. He had probably been pushed to the edge too. She cringed; she did not expect his outburst would sit well with their new acquaintances...

~~

The creatures look at each other briefly, and move on in front of Angela, staring at her...

~~

Wh-- what? Why are they in front of her now??? Th-- they said something about joining them, right? What did they truly want?

"Uh... What he said! I-- I mean... we'd be glad to join you and all, but... we kinda have to be somewhere else right now so... M-- maybe another time? Th-- thanks for the offer?"

So smooth. But desperate times...

~~

The creatures move in front of Garland, staring eerily ..
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime21st December 2017, 9:18 am

Was Papyrus losing his cool? This was a bit more severe a reaction as opposed to when Garland had received an accidental injury. The older magician was willing to overlook that inconvenience, but this display of frustration was quite sudden and startling enough to distract Garland from his query about the hand-held communication device.

The blonde man clutched a hand to his chest, keeping silent to save his energy while the spirits pressed towards Angela for her response. She also declined, but was a bit more apologetic in her tone.

Wait, that's it? All we have to do is say 'no'?

Then it was his turn to reply.

"Not today," Garland groaned while shaking his head. "I've got obligations to meet.. and staying here isn't going to make them go away. I must decline; there are others who are counting on me."
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime21st December 2017, 10:41 am

Narrative - Waterfall

Quote :
The creatures looked at each other briefly. Seems like they don't care anymore.

"꓄ꃅꍏ꓄'ꌗ ꍏ ꌗꃅꍏꎭꍟ."

"ꂦꃅ ꅏꍟ꒒꒒."

"ꌃꍟ ꌗꍟꍟꀤꈤꁅ ꌩꂦꀎ."

Quote :
The creatures disappeared in a flash of bright light...

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime27th January 2018, 11:41 am

Papyrus-Waterfall
Papyrus was still trembling with-frustration? Fear? He hardly had any clue-when the beasts asked Angela and Garland the same question. When they declined, the creatures seemed to shrug it off and vanished. Had this one sided battle truly been nothing more then a game to them? Papyrus glanced at his cell-phone, and with a small cry, spiked it to the ground-stomping on it a few times to ensure it was truly destroyed. His cell phone, or everyone's lives? It was hardly a question, since these beasts were attracted to the thing. There was no way the group would to go through this again. Not if Papyrus had anything to say about it.

After ensuring his cell phone was nothing more then broken shards of glass and circuitry, he looked to the rest of the group. 

"Is everyone okay?"

Sure, it was a dumb question. They hadn't even recovered fully from previous battles before this happened. But what else was he supposed to say?
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime5th February 2018, 7:02 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 Otfnyk5

Chaos Land

“How's that for you!?!” Rocbouquet shrieked. The girl's soft voice broke out into a fit of maniacal laughter, and for a moment, her eyes gleamed with the crazed bloodlust of battle as her haphazardous electrical surge consumed her demonic adversary. The dazzling current exploded with a loud crackle. The girl's laughter intensified. He took a direct hit! The Dantarg-wannabe god took a direct hit! But she knew the fight was not quite over yet. When the static dissipated from the area, Rocbouquet could tell that her attack had barely injured the fiendish entity. The temptress let out a low growl. What a resilient pest! Any other creature would have faced instant electrocution.

Just then, a black and green ray of energy struck Chaos. Rocbouquet briefly looked behind her for the source of the attack. She furrowed her brow at sight of Sunset Shimmer's new appearance. A demonic unicorn from Hell? Now that was something: something that she did not have time to question. Her eyes quickly returned to Chaos. As suspected, the energy beam had little impact on him. Rocbouquet braced herself for the God of Discord's counterattack.

It better not be Heat Wind again, she thought to herself in annoyance, watching him extend his arms forward. The blisters on her hands stung so much... Fortunately, whatever he was preparing seemed to require a lot of concentration. An energy draining spell or a curse perhaps? Rocbouquet felt the presence of an eerily familiar aura creeping toward her. She staggered backward with her arms out in front of her, fists clenched, as her eyes scanned the immediate area. Sure enough those blasted floating clocks reappeared in front of her. Rocbouquet clenched her teeth together and let out an irritated grunt. Not again!

“Nice try, but I don't fall for the same trick twice!” she pointed out. With a wave of her arm, Rocbouquet called forth her spirits, which eagerly negated the magic energy around her. She then lept away from the targeted area, her wings guiding her closer to Sunset Shimmer.

“You're nothing but a pesky fly, you wannabe!” she shouted impatiently at Chaos, lowering her arms to her sides. Her wings fanned out as her feet touched the ground, and her body began to glow a faint green. “Be gone already!”

Then I can assimilate your soul and use your divine powers to transform myself into a full-grown woman and return to Salamat to rendezvous with Wagnas in Yuyan as planned! The smirk returned to her lips.

The spirits lunged for Chaos with their fangs bared, their bodies propelled across the battlefield by a chilling blast of air.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime8th February 2018, 1:39 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 1u7NLeV

Sunset watched with satisfaction as her attack landed a direct hit on Chaos. Queen annoying was laughing manically as her own attack hit him as well. Good, two hits. Sunset wondered briefly if there could ever be a temporary truce between the two of them. Surely with their powers combined they would be unstoppable...

Chaos reacted to the two attacks with one of his own. Sunset easily dodged this one, which she recognized as the slow impairing ability he had used on the whiny girl earlier. That had been an enjoyable site to see. She was mildly disappointed that it didn't hit her again, but her amusement needed to put on hold for now. For now Chaos was their target and she needed him down so she could take his power for her own.

Rocbouquet was coming up with another attack of her own and if Sunset wasn't mistaken, it was the one she had tried using on the useless pirate from earlier. Would that work on Chaos? She had a feeling that it might not, he had been able to stop the attack with ease earlier. With him being distract with Roc, now would be the opportunity to use...yes. That!

Sunset summoned a giant mallet, launching it with her telekinesis magic towards Chaos.

OOC wrote:
Sunset summons Hammer. Aiming it at the back of Chao's head.

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime12th February 2018, 10:38 pm

Teetering on the edge of consciousness, Garland could barely comprehend what prompted Papyrus to pulverize his portable phone underfoot. But there was likely to be some rational reason for such a display, and they had some more pressing concerns to address - such as their health.

"Still breathing for now," spoke the winged blonde man. He'd make it through all of this, just so long as he was able to get a good night of rest.. and a hot bowl of stew paired with a brew or few. That'd go far in taking the edge off of his current situation.

"If you recognize this place, Papyrus, can you find us a safe haven?"
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime17th February 2018, 12:30 pm

So... was that it? All it took to get rid of those creatures was to... tell them to go away?

They got nearly killed and all they had to do was ask nicely? Was everyone like that at Papyrus' world? Her own enemies were not quite so considerate.

"The usual... Have been better," she replied to Papyrus. "But..." she glanced at Samus, and then at the purple crystal on the ground, glowing softly as ever. Angela picked it up, and extended it to the girl. "Hey... are you okay?" she asked, but got no response. She remained motionless, her pupils blank.

"I think something's wrong with Samus... She's just standing there..." She then turned to Garland - they had to find a safe place, right. They were not in a shape to fight any longer. "Do you think you can carry her...?"

Last edited by Light on 17th February 2018, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime17th February 2018, 12:50 pm

Narrative - Chaos Land

Quote :
Rocbouquet uses Strength Absorb on Chaos!

Chaos makes no attempt to defend or move out of the way! -250 roll penalty.

Rocbouquet (offense): 331
Chaos (defense) 451 201

It hit! (-1)
Regular heal to Rocbouquet! (+1)

~

Rocbouquet's Regen status! (+0.5)

~

Sunset Shimmer uses Summon Hammer against Chaos!

Sunset Shimmer (offense): 549
Chaos (defense): 414

It hit! (-1)

Chaos attempts to grab the hammer but Sunset manages to maneuver it successfully and hit him on the head.

Chaos scoffed. "A hammer? Really? You think you will defeat me with cheap tricks like that?" Of course, he was not about to admit that their combined attack did have an effect on him. He would have to maintain his guise of invincibility. Otherwise, his plan would never work...

"Let's heat things up some more, then..."

Quote :
Chaos uses Fire 3!

Large balls of fire descent from the sky towards the party...

Chaos (offense): 1062
Rocbouquet (defense): 643
It hit! (-1)
Frieza (defense): 72
It hit! (-1)
Frieza is auto-KO'd!
Sunset Shimmer (defense): 198
It hit! (-1)

"And then there were two..." he taunted. "Do you give up yet?"

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime19th February 2018, 2:01 pm

Chaos Land

Closing her eyes, the pale-haired girl brought her arms forward in anticipation and uttered a soft ancient verse. Her preta greedily sapped energy from Chaos until their wispy contours glowed radiantly with an essense of his life force. They returned to Rocbouquet shortly after, fading into her chest one-by-one.

“...So this is the power of a god surging through my body?” Rocbouquet mused as the chilling wind reinvigorated her. “It feels...so good. My oh my, will Wagnas be pleased!” she cackled triumphantly to herself. The blisters cleared from her skin leaving her hands soft and delicate, but then a retaliatory fireball dropped from the sky and burnt her elsewhere: on her elbows and on the back of her arms.

Rocbouquet shielded her face and endured the heat as the massive conflagration roared around her scorching every stick and stone it came in contact with. When the flames finally died down, Frieza collapsed to the ground with a loud thud. In an attempt to conceal her disappointment from the God of Discord, Rocbouquet adverted her gaze to the unicorn's hooves. The galactic emperor was admittedly the most useful of the bunch due to his obsessive amount of power-up transformations; and of course, his relentless attitude toward his opponents. So how would she and the unicorn defeat Chaos without him?

Rocbouquet looked up at Sunset Shimmer for a suggestion, but was soon swept away in her own thoughts. Maybe the answer to their predicament wasn't in trying to kill the demonic entity, but rather forcing him to do so himself. In fact, maybe if she could subdue him with nothing but her charm, she could spare herself the trouble of inflicting the fatal blow entirely. Casting destructive spells did require a lot of energy and concentration after all, and Rocbouquet was starting to feel a bit exhausted.

But he is a god, an anguished voice reminded her fearfully from the furthest outreaches of her mind.

What? Who are you even? Rocbouquet called out to herself, but received no response in the muddled mess of minds and memories occupying her existence. Instead, the mysterious speaker's hesitant memories merged with those of her own and for a moment, Rocbouquet stood there frozen in place, shuddering in some sort of trance. It was true that the energy from Chaos transcended that of the men, maidens, and monsters she had absorbed—that he could consume her in his wrath as her muddled memories feared; but she couldn't let him detect her fortitude faltering at the possibility of defeat! She had to maintain a confident facade regardless of how much she secretly wished for Noel to suddenly appear from behind a massive rotting log...or for Wagnas to swoop down from the heavens and guide her to safety.

Besides, she tried to reassure herself, the self-proclaimed God of Discord did not seem to bother dodging her or the unicorn's attacks. Perhaps he would also make no attempt to resist her seduction magic? Rocbouquet shook her head. No, that was a stupid thought. Why would a god readily allow himself to fall for such mind tricks? The temptress exhaled softly. But it was still worth a shot. Her human body was already sealed away for an eternity and her valorous deeds were already forgotten by society, so what more was there for her to lose?

Shaking off her remaining thoughts, Rocbouquet cast her defiant glare upon the godly figure. His taunting eased her back into the appropriate mindset for the fight.

"And then there were two..."

“Two? As in you and me?” she asked curiously with a derisive smirk. “I can make arrangements for that if you'd like!” Her eyes glowed a deep orange as she brought one leg forward, puckering her lips into a soft pout and then flashing the God of Discord a coy glance as she spread open her wings and held out her right hand with her slender fingertips gently curling back and forth as if to him tempt closer to her. Her left hand trailed down her thigh to her knee as she bent forward until her breasts nearly popped out of her dress.

“Well, now. Shouldn't you be asking that question to yourself?” Her voice lowered to a soft whisper sweet like honey. “Tell me, Chaos; how easily do you give in to temptation?” The pale-haired girl looked at him with longing eyes, gently fanning him with her large black wings. A calming fragrant breeze kicked up around her, and before long, hundreds of deep-red rose petals rained down upon the God of Discord as she blew him a soft kiss.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime20th February 2018, 8:03 am

Narrative - Chaos Land

Quote :
Rocbouquet uses Temptation on Chaos!

Chaos watched curiously as Rocbouquet took a seductive pose and blew a kiss his way. He blinked twice in confusion as hundreds of rose petals fell to the ground around him before covering his face with his palm in disbelief.

It missed!

~

Chaos snapped his fingers, casting a minor Fire spell on the rose petals on the ground, setting them ablaze. He continues looking at Rocbouquet, his head tilted against his hand.
Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2018, 12:49 pm

Upon hearing Angela's request, the winged man stepped closer towards Samus and studied her absent expression. Given that she had struck Garland as a willful and self-sufficient individual, it was strange to imagine that he'd ever have to carry such a person. If the situation had been flipped around, though, she would never leave him behind.

Garland carefully lifted Samus into his arms, breathing in deeply as he adjusted his footing to compensate for her weight. All he needed to do now was focus on following Angela and Papyrus to safety, rather than let himself be distracted by the growing similarities between the bounty hunter and his girlfriend.

"Yes. I'll rest when she's safe, and not a moment sooner."
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2018, 10:24 am

"Right... Thanks," Angela replied to Garland, as something bright caught her attention from the direction of Samus. She turned back to look at the girl, her eyes widening at the sight.

~Narrative~

Samus, overcome by the nightmare the mysterious creatures had induced, did not manage to hold on any longer. She fell to her knees, her eyes still blank and emotionless, and then collapsed to the ground completely. A bright light emanated from her body and she slowly disappeared...

"Wait... What's happening?! NOOO!" she screamed. She nearly dove to the ground and reached to grab the other girl's hand, until she was holding onto nothing more than pure air as she vanished.

"Haha... How great..." She nearly choked in her words. "She... she found a way back too, right? She was sent back, isn't that right? Good... That's good... Isn't it?"

She lowered her face to the ground, looking at where Samus' body had been seconds ago. "That's what happened... Isn't it..." No. That was definitely it. She would not believe anything else.

But her eyes were telling a different story.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2018, 1:44 pm

Papyrus-Waterfall
Papyrus's heart skipped a beat the second Samus fell over. He went to rush to her side, when a painfully familiar sight began to play out. 

And The Great Papyrus froze up.

He watched as Angela tried took a dive-her arms passing through her the way Papyrus' arms had passed through Lightning only moments earlier. He could only blink back tears of sheer disbelief as Angela screamed loudly as the last of what was Samus disappeared into nothingness.  

This couldn't be happening again. He had to be dreaming. This was a nightmare-yes. That was it. A great goddess summoning him out of his world? These fantastical beasts and different lands? He'd clearly been watching too much anime with Alphys and Undyne.

And yet, as he approached where Samus had once been-every part of his body was screaming out in agony. The injuries he'd sustained served as a horrid reminder of the reality that he was watching. Of the reality that he had willingly decided to participate in-with a royal guards honor.

Papyrus began to tremble, and hugged himself. The tears flowed a bit more freely now as his knees threatened to give out from under him. 

"I'm sorry." He croaked out. "I-I thought that...Those-those monsters-the...my phone...I-" He couldn't get any of his thoughts out coherently, it was just a jumbled mess of a confession of his guilt. 

Those monsters gave Papyrus his phone to deal with them. 

And he didn't solve the puzzle in time. 

A small squeak emitted from his throat before he buried his face in his hands and sobbed. 

The Great Papyrus indeed.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2018, 5:20 pm

Sunset smirked as her hammer hit true to Chaos's head, even after he attempted to stop it. Hah! That'll show....She frowned in frustration. He was barely phased! Or at least was acting like it, even after Rocbouquet's absorb seemed to work.

Chaos released his fireballs and Sunset did her best to dance around the falling flames, but was hit anyway. She hissed in pain as the flames burned her along her back and flank. Damn him.... Quickly composing herself, she summoned a large band-aid to put over her worst burn. How the heck were they supposed to beat him...the being had already easily destroyed her own shield, twice!  

As returned her gaze from her wounds to Chaos, she caught a flash of...what were those!? Roc was bendiing over suggestively towads Chaos. Now, Sunset Shimmer had not been in the Earth dimension for very long, but long enough to have learned about those...things that humans did with each other. Sunset felt her eye twitch in irritation while at the same time having a revolting feeling churn in her stomach. It was true the annoying woman had used magic to get the foolish men from before this mess with Chaos to work for her but this was...She shuddered.  Ew.

"R-really!? That's all you can think to do right now? And on ...that!?" She nodded her head towards Chaos. The being was just looking at Rocbouquet dumbfounded that she even had tried that. What was that foolish women even thinking!? And just, no. Sunset found herself feeling the most baffled she's ever been in her life and she didn't quite know how to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2018, 9:24 pm

Chaos Land

"R-really!? That's all you can think to do right now? And on ...that!?"

Fresh rose petals continued to litter the landscape around Chaos' feet despite the unicorn's sudden outburst. Three of the spirits briefly emerged from Rocbouquet's back and hushed Sunset Shimmer with long airy hisses. Their mistress was about to make magic happen.

“......”

Tch. Why was he looking at her like that? Rocbouquet stood there staring back at Chaos, her eyebrows trembling violently against her astonished glare despite her efforts to remain calm. Her fists clenched up into tight little balls, and a brisk wind stirred between her and Chaos. Hot embers rose silently above the battlefield glimmering like little fireflies. Still no response from the behemoth...

The jungle queen's teeth came together in annoyance. Her lips quivered between a simper and a frown until her expression gave way to a smile that was clearly forced. She looked like she wanted to murder somebody.

“......I would tempt you with eternal life, but that probably doesn't mean much to a god,” she figured out loud with a sudden, exaggerated frown. The girl exhaled forcefully from her nose. Her expression softened nevertheless. “...That's alright. I have much greater to offer: an unforgettable experience–both forbidden and intimate in nature–that will leave you feeling satisfied once you lay eyes on what no other man has seen before. It can be yours in just...” she quickly thought of a number, “seven minutes.” Yeah. Seven Heroes. Seven minutes. Noel and Wagnas would be proud of such quick wit. The temptress tugged at her skirt in a way that accentuated her thighs.

“......So how about it?” she asked tenderly with a wink, puckering her lips into a kissable pout. Beyond her hypnotic gaze and her sweet voice, however, a faint domineering gleam in her amber-colored eyes threatened any opposition to her proposal.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime5th March 2018, 5:34 pm

"Samus!"

Garland nearly stumbled over when the bounty hunter suddenly collapsed on the spot. The winged man reached out a hand to her body, but succeeded only in grasping empty air. He swore under his breath, clenching the empty hand into a fist and driving it into the ground.

First it was Lightning, and now Samus too..

After a long pause, Garland rose to his feet. Losing a trusted friend was painful, no matter the total length of their acquaintance. Long before he had met any of Cosmos's chosen, the magician had been in this very situation before, except the separation from his former guildmaster had been exceptionally violent and visceral. Had he a say in the matter, it was not an experience that either of his remaining companions should have to share.

"Angela, Papyrus; if you two are ready, let us move forward."
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime7th March 2018, 12:24 pm

Narrative - Chaos Land
Quote :
Sunset Shimmer uses Sunlight Heal!

Weaker/unreliable Cure! -300 roll penalty
Healing magic! Sunset Shimmer does not defend against Sunlight Heal.

Sunset Shimmer (offense): 346 46
Sunset Shimmer (defense): 0

A minor heal! (+0.5)

~

Rocbouquet continues using Temptation on Chaos!

"..."

It missed!

Chaos continued staring at Rocbouquet, seemingly completely unfazed by her words and her actions. "So I take it this is how you win your battles? That's acceptable, I suppose. But you should know the limits of your powers. Or someone might just have to make you learn them.

He raised his hand in the air, his eyes glowing red once more as he attempted to initiate another incantation.

Battle Info:

~~~

The tears eventually stopped. Angela just stood on the ground in sheer disbelief. She had no idea what to do or how to feel anymore. At this point, she was just... there.

Garland's words barely registered in her mind, as she noticed the two crystals next to her on the ground - she had dropped them as she dove to catch Samus. She picked them up, her stare fixated on them. They were glowing faintly as ever...

Her stare gave way to a glare. "Immense divine power... Isn't that what Cosmos said? Where is your divine power? If you have such power as she said, why did this happen?? What good are you for??"

Was she mad at the crystals? At Cosmos? At herself? It was hard to say at this point.

"Well??? Is that all you can do? Glow? DO SOMETHING!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Quote :
The crystals began glowing more and more brightly, and then started to flash in their respective colors, red and purple, as if in response to Angela. They were flashing faster and faster...

"Wait... What are you doing?" Did they actually listen to her? "I-- I didn't mean to offend you or something... What's going on? What--"

Quote :
Powerful light emits from both crystals, engulfing Angela, Papyrus and Garland in an instant.

~~~

Narrative - Chaos Land

Quote :
In the distance behind Chaos, a pillar of bright light, flashing between red and purple in color, can be seen as it shoots up towards the sky, and begins rapidly expanding towards all directions in a dome-like manner...

Chaos stopped his incantation and turned back as he sensed the energy blast in the distance. "Two at the same time? This wasn't supposed to happen..." He raised his hand towards that general direction. "Reflect!"

Quote :
Chaos uses Reflect!

He turned his head to Rocbouquet and Sunset Shimmer. "Watch out!" he yelled in an attempt to warn them. There was no time to explain - hopefully they'd figure out what to do.

Please read!:
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime7th March 2018, 8:28 pm

Chaos Land

As expected her temptation tactics had no effect on the god, but what he had to say to her was absolutely uncalled for! Rocbouquet glared at Chaos.

“...[Acceptable]? You [suppose]?” Was he implying that she did not know how to fight for herself? That she could not overcome her opponents without the aid of duplicity and sensuality? “W-well then! Buzz off!” Rocbouquet huffed, insulted beyond words. She crossed her arms and gave him a condescending stare, while in the back of her mind she could hear the faintest I told you so radiating from the twisted memories of her past.

The temptress wanted the last word nevertheless: Rocbouquet wanted to feel empowered. She felt so helpless for a change. “You're just a stupid little gnat in the body of a god! A stupid, stupid little gnat buzzing around my head! You know, I would've pitied you if you had actually believed that I would so willingly disclose the important secret meant for my brother and Wagnas!” she spouted over Chaos, ignoring whatever he proceeded to scold her about.

The secret of the forgotten tower in Salamat was her most prized possession! Something beyond a modern mortal's—or dare she say, a self-proclaimed god's comprehension! The answer to a mystery buried with time that would bring the Seven Heroes that much closer to realizing Wagnas' ideals. The temptress expressed the distance with her thumb and index finger and then struck a pompous pose. Humanity would finally get the punishment it deserved! And that secret was…

Rocbouquet's expression shifted from a patronizing frown to a mere pout when Chaos lifted a hand toward the sky as if he were about to conjure up a thunderstorm. “—Hey, are you even listening!? Quit ignori—” A massive ray of purple and red energy shot up from the ground in the distance, instantly causing her to shut her mouth. The pale blue hairs on the back of her neck stood on end when Chaos—yes, even Chaos, the so-called God of Discord, appeared alarmed by the divine ray emanating from the earth.

Rocbouquet stared at the tower of diffusing light in horror. It seemed far more powerful than any of the spells previously cast upon the barren landscape and its visitors, and it was expanding rapidly toward them! In the moment that followed, Rocbouquet could not recall if Chaos had actually commanded her to do something or if another memory within her consciousness had decided to speak out to her. “Shut up!” was all that managed to escape her lips.

The girl squinted her eyes shut and ducked her head. Her wispy black wings tucked tightly against her back, her arms curled against her chest, and her hands clenched into fists. Clusters of amorphous phantoms with features vaguely resembling humans oozed from her body and enveloped her in an eerie pale blue mist.

“Big brother...Help me...” she whimpered, protected behind her arms, the tree, and Chaos, with her souls as her last line of defense against the advancing dome of light. What would become of her?

OOC:

Last edited by Andalusite on 8th March 2018, 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime7th March 2018, 10:44 pm

Papyrus-Waterfall
Papyrus flinched as Garland pounded the ground. He wasn't ready for that-his senses were a mess; As were his emotions. It felt like the most difficult thing in the world was for him to pull himself together. He was tired, injured and entirely distraught. Being surrounded by the familiar florescent scenery of waterfall did nothing but make him feel worse. 

Papyrus just wanted this to be over. He just wanted to go home. 

"Home..." Papyrus mumbled, a tear sliding down his face as a small glimmer of an idea broke through the wall of grief he'd been consumed in. 

But now it was apparently Angela's turn to have an outburst. She grabbed the crystals and began to scream at them. Papyrus took a few steps toward her. 

"M-my house isn't that far. W-we could rest there-" he paused, noticing how the crystals started to glow. Flickering almost. 

Only now it was getting brighter and faster. 

"Angela!?" Papyrus cried out in fear. It was all he could do as the light completely surrounded the group in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime8th March 2018, 6:44 am

As Sunset watched Rocbouquet continue to make a fool of her, she slapped a hoof to her head and groaned, closing her eyes. They were screwed. Undeniably screwed. She would have laughed at the childish temptress being chided by Chaos had she not been so annoyed and drained. Her heal magic had not done enough to help her feel refreshed. It must have something to do with her current form, though she wouldn't dare drop it and admit her defeat to the supposed God they had attempted and failed to kill.

She opened an eye as Chaos had started another attack but quickly both widened and stared behind the god. The light felt ominous with its colors flashing between red and purple.

"What in Celestia!"  Reflexively she squeezed her eyes shut, horn glowing as she summoned her barrier once again. In the seconds waiting for the impact of the light, Sunset Shimmer had decided she was not ready to die and wished that, perhaps, she could have done things differently. Chosen a path to make her teacher proud.  

Nah. That would have been boring.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime19th March 2018, 11:59 am

Narrative - Waterfall

Quote :
The power of the two crystals engulfs the party in dazzling light!

Angela's health is completely restored!
Papyrus' health is completely restored!
Garland's health is completely restored!

The divine power of two crystals combined raises the party's maximum vitality!

The light fades... The crystals have stopped glowing completely.

Battle Info:
~

Narrative - Chaos Land

Quote :
Rocbouquet uses Spirit Barrier!

~

Sunset Shimmer uses Magic Barrier!

~

The forcefield from the crystals engulfs the party!

The light breaks through Chaos' reflect! However the impact is lessened.
Devastating hit! (-2.5)

The light breaks through Rocbouquet's Spirit Barrier! However the impact is lessened.
Devastating hit! (-2.5)
Rocbouquet's health is critically low! She begins to feel very exhausted.

Sunset Shimmer's Magic Barrier shatters! However the impact is lessened.
Devastating hit! (-2.5)
Sunset Shimmer's health is critically low! She begins to feel very exhausted.
Sunset Shimmer's Dark Magic power fades...

Buggy is lying somewhere behind Chaos, the full blast of the light significantly lessened!

Frieza is lying somewhere behind Rocbouquet, the full blast of the light significantly lessened!

Zabuza received the full blast of the crystals' divine power! His body disappears in bright light - however the party could not see this as they were already engulfed by stronger light. It looked as if he practically evaporated...

~

The light fades away some seconds later...

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime19th March 2018, 12:21 pm

Narrative - Chaos Land

His Reflect spell did not hold up for long which was expected. The divine power burnt through his body and brought him to his knee.

This was not supposed to happen... What's going on?

He slowly stood back up and glanced behind - luckily they were smart enough to use defensive magic as well and they managed to hold on. Well, most of them. Oh well. That was fine, all things considered.

He turned back towards the party, letting out a deep sigh. "That's enough playing..." he stated matter-of-factly, his tone serious as opposed to his taunting demeanor of before, as he extended one arm forward. A black crystal materialized on his hand, floating slightly above. It flashed three times, emitting dark energy in the area...

Quote :
The party is healed with dark energy!

Rocbouquet's health is fully restored!
Frieza's health is fully restored!
Buggy's health is fully restored!
Sunset Shimmer's health is fully restored!

Battle Info:

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime20th March 2018, 9:14 pm

Chaos Land

No words could express her discomfort or her confusion at the time the light had pierced through her barrier. In fact, she found it impossible to utter anything more than a few exhausted gasps for air with her body quivering as weakly as it was.

...N-No!

Before she knew it, her knees struck the ground. Rocbouquet felt an unbearable nausea churning from within her being like a tumultous sea driven by sheer agony; only its waves swallowed her in a heavenly light so pure that it numbed the darkness in her heart. The phantoms shrieked and flitted about helplessly as the radiant glow disintegrated their forms, but they were not annihilated. (Their energy was ultimately drawn back into the girl's body where they could later regenerate.) Rocbouquet pressed her arms protectively against her chest wishing too that she could retreat to the depths of her memories like her spirits, where the pain and suffering associated with her tangible self could not reach.

Is this...the end? she lamented, the afterimage of the purple and red light flooding her vision, stinging her closed eyes. Two of the seemingly bolder phantoms reappeared from the safety of Rocbouquet's hair. When they nudged against her face to snap her out of her daze, a single tear trickled down her cheek and stained the dry earth. Never before had she felt so tired. Surely her self was dying! She feared for the worst.

However, another feeling suddenly overcame her misery: a familiar sensation followed by three softer flashes of light. Was it darkness? Jealousy? Hatred? Too weak to defend herself, Rocbouquet allowed the aura to caress her wounded body, and like that, all the hurt and fatigue vanished from her. The temptress opened her eyes at once. She had expected to be the sole survivor of some cataclysmic event and was shocked to see the others around her, still okay but recovering—though Zabuza was nowhere to be seen.

Rocbouquet slowly brought herself to her feet and stretched her arms over her head and whimpered. Her expression resumed its original innocence, her hair tamed itself, and her wings disappeared from her back. Then without moving more than her head, she glanced around the unscathed scenery with the startled curiosity of a naïve child.

“W-what just happened?” she finally managed in a wail, half-demanding an answer from Chaos and half-trying herself to fathom how any of them survived. “—And where is my brother?” She had meant Zabuza, her so-called 'master swordsman'. The words had come out of her mouth wrong, but she decided to play along with the idea anyway. “Big brotherrrrrrrr!” she whined, calling out to no one in particular. Not even the mysterious healing power of the dark crystal floating above Chaos' hand attracted the girl's attention, for it was times like these she looked to Noel for guidance, not some magical stone.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime21st March 2018, 9:05 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 ZIuFePv
Chaos land

Buggy had been lying in the spot he thought he was killed at for who know how long..Buggy himself didn't even know and well he wasn't that smart to start with. Anyway...all of a sudden he felt something come back to him and he opened his eyes and slowly started to get up. 'Huh?? am I back in my world?? oh please oh please not this be Impel Down' He thought as he got his vision back and saw a light around them and what looked to be Queen Roc and Sunset and even Chaos himself were still here or at least what he could make out..but..that seemed like the only ones there.. He called out..."Can you guys hear me? What's going on?...I somehow just woke up..is everything ok?" Buggy was worried more then usual since he had been out for so long...or however long that happened to be...
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime21st March 2018, 11:14 am

Sunset's barrier was no match against the blast of light. It shattered immediately and all Sunset could do was scream in pain as her body took on the rest of the blast. Her whole body burned, smoldered even, as she felt her dark transformation melt away. Just what kind of magic was in that light? It was so powerful and so...disgusting!

Once the light subsided, all Sunset could do was wonder if this was the end and she had been sent to hell for the pain and exhaustion had overwhelmed her. However, the pain did not last long as she soon felt an energy wash over her body, rejuvenating her. She kept her eyes closed, enjoying the embrace of the dark energy until, that is, she heard a very familiar whining.

"Big Brottttthhhherrr!"

Sunset grit her teeth at the wail. So she survived. Great. Sunset's eyes flashed open with a glare, a fire nearly erupting from them in irritation.

"FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE, SHUT. UP." she shrieked at Rocbouquet, finally standing at her feet. She snorted loudly, not even noticing Chaos was still there, holding a dark crystal or the others who were beginning to awaken.

Why couldn't this woman have died? What was stopping her from just going right up to her and shoving poisonous cake down her throat till she choked and died? Absolutely nothing! She survived whatever apocalyptic blast that was! Yes yes yes, that was her plan. She would do it!

Sunset almost went running at Rocbouquet in a fit of gleeful rage but the sound of Buggy's voice made her stop and realize her surroundings. She noticed Chaos, wondering if it was his power that had healed them. She then looked towards Buggy and decided she didn't care to answer his question.

Of course they were ok. Idiot. Sunset dug a hoof in the ground, grinding her teeth even more. They were all idiots!
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime22nd March 2018, 9:24 am

Garland rose to his feet after his short display of frustration, barely expecting Angela to start speaking to the crystals. She was clearly upset, her words growing in volume and intensity until she screamed her demand for the crystals to do something. Anything.

Something indeed began to happen; brilliant light began to shine from both of the crystals in Angela's possession. Her demeanor quickly reversed itself, almost sounding fearful of the consequences of her plea. Meanwhile, Garland fruitlessly tried to identify the nature of the growing light with his own abilities.

"What's happening..?" Before he could think or react further to the expanding light of the crystals, Garland was engulfed by the overwhelming brilliance just as Papyrus and Angela were a split second before.

Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25th March 2018, 7:27 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 M0YUDuE

During the fight against Chaos, Frieza eventually blacked out after taking a severe hit. Never before had the Tyrant been humiliated like this, but there he was, lying face down in the dirt, barely clinging on to life. But eventually he could feel a surge of new power flowing through him. As he slowly gained consciousness he could already hear Rocbouquet's annoying voice, as well as Sunset Shimmer telling her to shut up.

So it wasn't just a dream. The Alien Creature jumped back on his feet, looking at the rest of his party all around him. Everything that happened before his black out slowly came back to him. The last thing he was able to remember was a large wall of fire coming at him. Never in his life has he felt such power. How was someone able to be stronger than him? He was supposed to be the strongest in the Universe.

The Tyrant let out a loud scream, before falling into a tantrum. "Maggots, worthless insects all of you. Don't you know who you are dealing with? I am the Galactic Emperor Lord Frieza. I am the strongest in the Universe." His tail whipped back and forth in anger, smashing the ground beneath him.

He raised his hand to fire a Death Beam at Chaos, who turned his back on him. Frieza took a deep breath, before lowering his hand again. He knew that he couldn't let himself be blinded by his anger.

"So, what do you want us to do, Chaos?" He asked in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime1st April 2018, 2:27 am

Narrative - Chaos Land

"What do I want..." he asked rhetorically, as if to gather his thoughts, ignoring the temptress' usual whine. At least they seemed to be willing to listen for once. It's progress, if anything.

"As I already mentioned, all magic originates in this realm, and flows to the many different universes out there, some of which you have come from. And you should know that whatever happens here directly affects your own worlds as well..."

He examined the group of four one by one, as if to attempt to read their thoughts. He continued. "There is also another deity of magic presiding over this realm - rival and complementary at the same time. Cosmos, goddess of Harmony. Our combined and opposing forces keep magic in the universes at a balance, with nothing but individual free will affecting the outcome of everlasting conflicts out there."

He glanced behind for a moment, before addressing the group once more. "However, her actions are threatening this very balance..."

"She has infused some crystals with her own power and scattered them among the realm. If all of this power is released upon this place by hands other than hers, the balance will be distorted and her power will take control of this world. And it's not just that..."

"Like I said before, all of your universes will be directly affected by this change in power. So, what does this actually mean for you? At best, the forces of justice in your worlds will easily overpower you and you will simply die. At worst, free will itself will be lost and you will join your rivals, practically brainwashed."

"So what do I want? To protect free will of course... Ha," he scoffed. "Of course not. I don't care what happens to that. I just want to protect my interests. I have no intention of losing to her dirty tricks. But I guess I'm just saying why this whole thing matters to you as well..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top