The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 7:02 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 1u7NLeV

Sunset held back a fit of sneering laughter at the woman's pain. When the clown approached them, she shot him a glare. Need not fight? Please, who does he think he is. She gave him a scornful look, before replying to his question.

"I am Sunse-" but she was cut off when the demon being came out of no where, punching the clown. She quickly teleported herself some distance away from the two not wanting to get involved in that. The punch looked like it hurt, a lot. She watch with a surprise as fireballs appeared out of the sky from seemingly no where, raining down straight towards Frieza. He dodged them with impressive speed. Sunset immediately incased herself inside a protective magical bubble.  However, what really caused her surprise was the fact that the clown and the demon seemed not to be phased by the attack with unknown origin.

Then the swordsman shouted at them. She had completely forgotten about him. That was sloppy of her. He did have a point, however.

"It was certainly a powerful attack. Definitely not Equestrian magic. It's something much more powerful."

Sunset teleported herself next to the swordsman, keeping her shield up..

"Well Mr. Swordsman, I'm curious about that attack. Shall we?"

She didn't want to give in so easily to working with them but if they could help her get to the source of the power quicker...well she may as well. Power was something she needed and craved. She had to get at whatever it was. Sunset momentarily considered offering the swordsman protection inside her bubble, but he nor any of these cretins were deserving of that.

Quote :
Sunset uses Magic Barrier.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 8:36 pm

After the battle had concluded, Garland sheathed his weapon and leaned against a tree to catch his breath. He couldn't have faulted Lightning's impulses in bringing down the thunder upon the amoeba-like creatures. Were Garland in possession of his full repertoire of magic, harnessing the sky's wrath would also have been his first action.

An unexpected wave of relief passed through Garland soon after he suffered an accidental hit from Papyrus. He'd have to thank Lightning later, and perhaps think of a better way to express his gratitude for the Cure magic than a mere two-word acknowledgment.

The mage ran his hands through his hair, grateful to find that his fingers had no blood upon them. He then looked towards the orange suit of power armor, his own expression reflecting a few moments of deep, critical thinking. The warrior woman was certainly a great help to them, yet her detailed knowledge had riled up Garland's curiosity. Were these a native predator of Zebes?

"Samus," Garland inquired with an unintentionally critical tone, caught up in his moment of interest. "Your information played no small part in saving our lives. How did you come to know the weaknesses of those Metroids?"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2017, 9:25 pm

Samus Aran- Brinstar

The Metroid shattered as her missile struck it, and the three corpses dissipated like the Rabbites did in the courtyard. Now it was a pattern. 

Samus lowered her gun and looked around the check the rest of their group. Good, everyone was still standing, though not untouched. She was about to see how much Angela was wounded when Garland questioned her. 

"...They were artificially created by the ones who lived here, though they eventually grew beyond their purpose and became a widespread issue," she said. "I was given the task of hunting every Metroid down. Once you kill enough of them, you learn a thing or two." Either you learned, or you became an empty husk after they drained you to death. 

"There shouldn't have been any of them left on this planet, but... they had a habit of popping up again where they don't belong." Like in the labs of Space Pirates trying to abuse them further. But the way these Metroids died didn't feel correct. There was something more going on here.

"Angela, how bad are your injuries?" Samus asked.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2017, 12:58 pm

Papyrus-brinstar
Papyrus breathed a sigh of relief as the last one was destroyed, and immediately began to give an onslaught of apologies to Garland.

"I am so, so, so sorry! I do not know what came over me! I can assure you, this will never happen again! How do you feel? Do you need to sit down?" Papyrus took off one of his gloves. "How many fingers am I holding up?"

Papyrus felt disgusted in himself. Never, in all his times of training, fighting or otherwise had he ever hit an ally during combat. He allowed his fear of the odd creatures to get the better of his judgement on the battlefield-and that is not something a royal guard should do under any circumstances. Protecting allies and innocent bystanders was always the number one concern; And he had failed that in all respects. He'd even managed to strike him when his back was turned!

If Garland had fallen during this battle after the blow, Papyrus had no idea what he would do.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2017, 3:26 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 RBVg8v1

Brinstar [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 KN21eXC

Finally, the last of those annoying creatures fell. And, quite like with the Rabites - which was unnatural as it was, based on her experience with them - the Metroids disappeared in a bright light. How bizarre. Were they even real?

Well, they sure felt real.

As things calmed down, Papyrus rushed to check on Garland. Apparently, he accidentally hit him during the battle. Poor skeleton-guy, he seemed so frantic.

Samus, on the other hand, chose to check on her.

"I-- I've been better, I guess," she replied. She still felt a little dizzy after their attacks - those things were practically vampires. "But I can continue I think, not to worry."

~

Narrative - Chaos Land

Quote :

Sunset Shimmer uses Magic Barrier!

A barrier of total 500 roll protection points has been created, surrounding Sunset Shimmer.

Last edited by Light on 7th August 2017, 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2017, 11:44 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 Rm3kRN1

Chaos Land - Bridge

“Owwowwwowwwowwwowwwowwwowwwoww!”

Rocbouquet knew from her ancient tomes that unicorns were defiant by nature, but she was so infuriated with the entire situation, the biological reasoning behind the creature's temperament no longer mattered to her. The little unicorn disgraced her, it crushed her foot, and now it was—in her mind at least—about to crush her hopes and dreams of ever being married to Wagnas!

“What a stupid, defiant animal!” Rocbouquet shouted between gasps of pain as she yanked her foot out from underneath the creature's hoof and began to call forth some sort of dark matter in the palms of her hands. “You're clearly not afraid of me, are you, little unicorn? How about we change that? Let me see the fear in your eyes as I slaughter you!......" The temptress suddenly paused and looked off to the side. "......What now?” she asked in annoyance.

Her incantation was interrupted by a loud HEY! followed by the sudden appearance of Buggy, who quickly rushed over and tried to separate her from Sunset Shimmer...with the suggestion of a truce and teamwork? Not only that, he was also improperly addressing her and telling her to apologize for starting the fight when it was that awful temperamental unicorn who should be apologizing to her for injuring her toes! Rocbouquet scowled. His diplomatic stance annoyed her. Did he actually believe in all of this negotiation garbage? That coming to an agreement without some violent display of power would be an effective way to deal with the situation at hand?

The temptress crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. Noel already gave her enough of these lectures whenever he caught her toying excessively with the Varennes Empire and her charmed civilians. She didn't need another person reciting the same hopeless nonsense to her. “...Tch!” A call for diplomacy? She couldn't believe it. No such action would ever move the wild animal or those uncontrollable men. Only the fear of death would bring them to their knees in respect!

Rocbouquet would have matched the Star Clown's peaceful intentions with a sassy retort; however, Frieza's powerful fist spoke magnitudes louder than any childish quip she could ever come up with on such short notice. With only a split second to react to the blur of motion, the jungle queen side-stepped to the left to avoid being hit by the airborne clown. Like Sunset Shimmer, she was quick to distance herself from the fight, drifting backwards until the bottom of her petal-like dress brushed up against a stump several meters away from the ongoing tussle.

“My, what an impressive punch, emperor,” she complimented the galactic tyrant in a patronizing fashion as she watched Buggy smash into the boulder. “I really could use a maggot like you as one of my servants back in Salamat.” Rocbouquet would have openly applauded Frieza for "punching some sense into the strange privateer," but a massive fireball suddenly materialized in the sky above their heads, setting her spirits on edge. Although the blazing trail seemed to be honing in on Frieza, the ghostly entities quickly rushed out in front of Rocbouquet and created a thin barrier to shield her from the powerful attack as it fell toward the barren earth.

In the midst of the chaos, the galactic tyrant somehow managed to escape the firey death trap with only minor injuries. Impressive, Rocbouquet thought to herself with a smirk on her lips. But where did that fireball come from? Were they under attack? Not wanting to risk exposure to another surprise spell, she clutched onto the pendant around her neck and closed her eyes.

...Please watch over me, big brother.

As the temptress' eyes shot open, a violent gust of wind whipped past her body sending her long blue strands of hair scattering wildly around her.
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime5th June 2017, 5:52 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 M0YUDuE

Normally Frieza would have reacted to the sass put up by Rocbouquet, but there were too many other things that needed his attention. While he was able to dodge the Pirate's attack with ease, a fireball appeared out of nowhere, catching him by surprise. Even with his quick reactions, the Space Tyrant didn't manage to dodge the Fireball completely. Even with the light damage the Attack caused, Frieza could tell its power, being far stronger than anyone around him, and even anything he has ever encountered.
Even during all that Chaos going on, the Alien had to admit that he was impressed by Buggy. Normally no person would be able to stand up after a punch like that, but the Clown just seemed unphased.

Frieza landed just beside Sunset and Zabuza, which jumped away from his punch, when he could suddenly feel the magnitute from Sunset Shimmer's barrier, pushing away the air around her. "I fear we have a far stronger opponent to worry about.", he exclaimed before beginning the process of his transformation. "But don't worry, I wasn't even using 1% of my power."

Frieza uses Transformation
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime5th June 2017, 8:13 am

~ Narrative - Chaos Land ~

Quote :
Frieza uses Transformation!

Frieza's stats raise! +200 roll bonus compared to 1st form (+100 net)

Side note: The roll bonus will be incorporated in Frieza's roll range from now on.

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime5th June 2017, 10:02 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 Otfnyk5

Chaos Land - Bridge

The wind intensified around Rocbouquet as a turbulent dark energy surged throughout her body. She hunched forward. Her eyes glowed an unnatural red. Her hair blew upright. A stream of dense black matter poured out from her back. The innocent look in her eyes was replaced by a wicked gleam as the amorphous cloud around her solidified into a pair of large wings with long wisp-like feathers. Similar feather-like features protruded from beneath her dress. The gale picked up again, this time stripping away the blue pigment in her hair. As soon as the wind finally died down, Rocbouquet propelled herself toward the others. The gust from her wings scattered loose feathers across the barren landscape. They stuck into the ground like little daggers.

Her eyes fixated on Zabuza. “...What was that you were saying, master swordsman?” she asked landing in front of him. She cocked her head to the side, casting her predatory glare upon the group. Frieza and the unicorn seemed to be preparing themselves for another surprise attack...
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime9th June 2017, 3:45 pm

Garland groaned through his teeth while Papyrus frantically attempted to apologize to him for the accidental strike. Things could have gone worse, and the self-styled skeletal hero was doing his best to make amends for the misplaced blow. That meant he had a conscience, and wasn't deserving of a snarky rebuttal. At least not the kind of ear-burning retorts that Garland could deliver, heedless of whether or not their calcified companion had any ears.

"Yes, Papyrus, you're holding up fingers. Shall we continue? I will need rest eventually, but perhaps it's better we secure Samus's crystal and depart from Zebes."
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime9th June 2017, 3:57 pm

Papyrus-brinstar
"Ah.."

Papyrus lowered his hand, and slowly put his glove back on. He wasn't entirely sure of Garland's tone, was it because he was in pain? Or was it because he was angry with him? Either way, both were understandable-and both Papyrus' fault. When Garland suggested securing the crystal, Papyrus backed swallowed his own thoughts on the manner and simply nodded.

After all, that was their mission. And Lightning did heal Garland, and his wounds didn't look bad.

However, this didn't help Papyrus' mood in the slightest. Not only had he struck an ally in combat, but this ally now hated him. And why wouldn't he? In a battle of life and death, death could have easily taken him because of Papyrus stupidity. He made an internal vow to get back on Garland's good side, no matter what it took.

It was hard to tell what tore at the heart of the great Papyrus the most-the fact that his mistake could have cost a life, or the fact that he'd lost a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime9th June 2017, 6:14 pm

Chaos Land - Bridge

After his last statement, Frieza started to scream, and his body began to glow. The alien didn't enjoy the process of transformation, as it was a painful one. It has been a long time since he had actually to resort on this form, but the fireball that almost hit him gave him more enough reason to use it. His muscles, and his whole body in general slowly began to grow until he towered over everyone about him. The purple light he emitted began to slowly vanish. His transformation was complete.

Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime9th June 2017, 7:35 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 ZIuFePv
Chaos Land - Bridge

Buggy watched Roc change forms and then watched as the so called "lord" Frieza changed as well and Buggy look at him when he was finished and giggled a bit.. "So..thats it? You grow taller and your tail is a bit longer? Heck at least you had the decency to put some black underwear on so we wouldn't be freaked out even more..you could at least covered up some more. Look at me...ive got fell clothes on, Zabuza is in his slick outfit...Roc is..looking nice and even Sunset over there..well...I don't think ponies wear clothes even. Anyway...we need to figure out where that fireball that almost burnt you up came from.." He looked at the others and yelled, "Does ANYONE have an idea where the fireball came from..and if so..maybe we should follow it?"

Last edited by Dark Sportsnutd on 13th June 2017, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime13th June 2017, 8:42 pm

The swordsman hadn't answered her. Oh well. On her own then.  But before she moved on, Sunset watched watched the show of force from the one the clown called Frieza, looking rather unimpressed.

Psh, his transformation nothing compared to an Ursa Major. Now that was something large and vicious to defeat. The sorceress that she distrusted the most, the one the clown called Roc, had undergone some sort of transformation as well. She looked rather wicked, Sunset admitted though what was this? Transformation hour? Nightmare Moon does it once and now everyone thinks they are the Nightmare on the Moon. Old news.

Sunset began trotting forward without the group when she paused briefly by the clown.

"As a matter of a fact, ponies can be rather fashionable with clothing. Much better than your frumpy whatever it is you're wearing" she scoffed critically at the man before continuing, "And the fireballs clearly fell from the sky, clearly from some magical spell. We just have to find the caster," she stated matter of a factly to the clown before disappearing in a burst of magic.

She reappeared further past the bridge than the rest of the group, close to where she had originally been discovered, and continued trotting ahead, intending to find the magic source. While the buffoons were busy having their power show off party or whatever it was they were doing, she'd find the source of the strong magic. And she'd make it hers. Sunset couldn't help but smirk at the thought.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime14th June 2017, 8:01 pm

Samus Aran- Brinstar

Samus wanted to insist on Angela to get looked over by Lightning just in case, but she had a feeling that pushing her would only make her more resistant to the idea. 

"If you say so." Samus said with a nod. "If everyone is well enough to continue, we should keep moving before something else finds us. We're almost there..."

Zabuza Momochi- Chaos

The pony's ability to create barriers and teleport was noted. Definitely more useful than she first looked then... Apparently Frieza was also capable of high speed movement, but he did not expect the alien and the overly pompous woman to begin mutating into different forms, Frieza's sounding almost painful as he yelled. Zabuza could feel the difference in power as he watched, looking truly surprised. The results were certainly...interesting. Trust fate to stick his with a couple of actual demons, or maybe just demon possessed in Rocbouquet's case.

He'd heard of ninja who'd been experimented on with different sealing arts, and the drastic body changes that came with their increase in strength. This was most likely something similar, he rationalized. Zabuza took a moment to calm himself, ignoring Sunset's question until she began walking away. A ninja's first weapon was always subterfuge. As long as he acted as if he were not intimidated, he would keep up the illusion of being just as strong.

"Oh good, it looks like you're both finally getting serious," he said, crossing is arms. "Like this one said, the castor is most likely nearby, watching us. Let's stop wasting time and hunt them down." He turned and sprinted after Sunset Shimmer, arms trailing behind him as he picked up speed. 
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime22nd June 2017, 11:06 am

Chaos Land – Bridge

Like Sunset Shimmer, the temptress was not very impressed with Frieza's completed transformation. In fact, she considered the Galactic Tyrant's little “upgrade” almost as pathetic as Kzinssie's final form. After all of his screaming and glowing, Rocbouquet had expected him to gain a new ability or two, at the very least. But growing a bit taller and a bit more buff? Tch. If he really wanted to intimidate her and the others, he would have figured out a way to grow to the size of the stone guardian protecting the sacred ruins in Eirunep. Now that would have been something.

"Oh good, it looks like you're both finally getting serious," Zabuza responded at last to the group, crossing his arms.

Rocbouquet pouted her lips and glowered angrily at the swordsman.

“...Finally getting serious?” She had been serious this entire time! Serious about them being sealed away in Hell, about absorbing his and Buggy's souls to get them across the river, about capturing the unicorn, and even about marrying Wagnas!...Okay, maybe she got a bit carried away with that last part, Rocbouquet admitted to herself. But who wouldn't get carried away with Wagnas and his long wavy hair, his beautiful face, and that stern look he gave everybody whenever he was in deep thought?

The temptress brought her hand to her cheek and sighed dreamily. Then there was his comforting voice, so soft that an entire field of butterflies would gather around him whenever he spoke to her on hot summer afternoons back in those carefree days when she still had blonde hair and a high regard for the ancient kingdom she once served.

“.......” Rocbouquet sighed. It was happening again. She quickly brushed away her thoughts and resumed a more serious expression. Now was not a good time to be struck with such foolish sentiment. She needed to focus on getting back at that unicorn and getting out of this place, or else there would be no future for her or Wagnas.

“...Oh, so you're into serious women then, master swordsman? How cute,” she finally remarked after her long and awkward pause, only to realize moments later that he was no longer in front of her. The winged demon girl looked back and forth with a scowl upon her face. It appeared that the unicorn had also moved on without finishing what it had started with her. Ugh. Luckily, the beast's barrier and brilliant red and yellow mane were easy to spot among the piles of boulders and upturned trees littering the barren earth. The creature seemed to have teleported itself back to its initial hiding place, and it also seemed to be trotting away from the bridge with the swordsman following not too far behind. Rocbouquet smirked. Were they really that concerned about a little fireball?

Frightened by a little fireball, are they? I'll show them something to be scared of! she giggled devilishly to herself. Rocbouquet spread her wings apart and raised the palms of her hands toward the gloomy sky. The clouds in the immediate area began to darken...

OOC:

Last edited by Andalusite on 18th September 2019, 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime22nd June 2017, 11:28 am

Quote :
Rocbouquet uses Lightning strike!

Rocbouquet would avoid actually hitting someone if she can control it! A roll of over 500 will successfully cause the attack to miss.

Rocbouquet (control): 318

Rocbouquet could not gauge the aim very well! The attack may accidentally hit someone! Drawn by his sword, the bolt aims for Zabuza...

Rocbouquet ([accidental] offense): 999-318=681
Zabuza (defense): 276

It hit! (-1)

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime26th June 2017, 7:05 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 W1s035

Lightning looked at the members of their group, checking to see if anyone else needed to be healed. Out of the group, Angela seemed to be the most worse-for-wear. The girl was strong and probably could have gone for a while longer, but to be safe, Lightning sent a Cure spell her way. 

"Here, just to be safe," she said to Angela. Turning to Samus, Lightning adjusted her Gunblade on her hip and nodded her head slightly. "Lead the way - I don't think anyone here would like to face any more of those things again."
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime26th June 2017, 9:52 am

~ Narrative - Brinstar ~

Quote :
Lightning uses Cure on Angela!

Healing magic! Angela is not defending against Cure.

Lightning (offense): 30
Angela (defense): 0

A minor heal! (+0.5)
~

Battle Info:

If she likes lightning so much...

Quote :
??? uses Bolt 3 on Rocbouquet!

??? (offense): 685
Rocbouquet (defense): 197

It hit! (-1)

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime28th June 2017, 6:24 pm

Samus Aran- Brinstar to Chozodia

Narrative

After Lightning did her best to patch Angela up slightly, Samus continued to lead the group through the jungles of Brinstar. A few more doors and tunnels brought them to a new path that began to slope upward, towards the surface of Zebes once again. A final door opened up to what looked like the insides of an abandoned ruin. The rain outside could still be heard, but the thick stone rooftop kept it from leaking in too much.

The damaged walls were covered in alien writing and various colorful but faded images, most of them depicting bird-like warriors with weapons and armor, but a few seemed to be images of day to day life. A few of the larger murals showed armor extremely similar to the suit that Samus wore.

The large statues from the tunnels were here as well, acting like supportive pillars to upper levels, altars, and even the roof itself. Parts of the area were mechanical in nature, as if it had been purposely integrated into the sandstone foundations.

"This is the main temple on Zebes. If there's anything important to find, it tends to be in here," Samus said, looking around. The crystal could be in a deeper section of Chozodia, but she had a feeling they were in the right place now.

Zabuza Momochi- Chaos

His back turned to Roc, he failed to notice her building up for an attack. Zabuza did notice the odd change in weather though. Why would what looked like rain clouds form in a desolate place like this? He slowed down and looked up just as the bolt of lightning flashed downward.

His reflexes weren't fast enough to drop his blade before it was struck, and he grunted loudly  as all his muscles locked up at once. The electrical charge passed into the ground, and he fell to one knee, his sword and all the metal on his person still giving off sparks. He'd let his guard down, and now their unseen enemy had attacked again.

Panting, Zabuza forced himself back onto his feet as a second bolt struck behind him. Whoever was doing this either had amazing range or a very good vantage point... His eyes scanned the horizon for anyone suspicious. 

"We need to hurry before we get picked off!" He said, shaking his injuries off.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime5th July 2017, 9:53 pm

Chaos Land

Rocbouquet lowered her hands and watched intently as the lightning bolt traveled across the cloudy sky and struck Zabuza instead of the snag she'd been aiming for.

“Oh, right. His sword,” she uttered to herself. She had forgotten all about it. Oops. Well, it sure served him right for being so annoying and uninterested in her anyway, she thought, sneering at Zabuza as he dropped to his knee. If only she had been a little closer to see the expression on his face. Certainly it was priceless! Rocbouquet cupped a hand over her mouth to conceal her wicked grin before the other two men noticed. Nothing was more satisfying than the look a man gave when he realized that his life had just flashed before his eyes! She giggled mischievously, unaware of the sudden increase in atmospheric pressure above her head. The spirits noticed the change and immediately rushed to her aid, but they were blasted apart by the electrostatic discharge before they could even begin to form a sturdy barrier above her head.  

All of a sudden, Rocbouquet was engulfed by a blinding flash of light. She tried to concentrate the energy into the palms of her hands to lessen its impact on her body, but it was just too powerful for her to control. The temptress gritted her teeth in discomfort as the electrical energy surged down her spine. It felt as if the spirits trapped within her body were rapidly expanding and biting into her flesh from the inside out.

Noel, it burns...

Rocbouquet collapsed to her knees trembling, the sparks still coming off her body as she stared at her hands wide-eyed in shock, trying to fathom what had just happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime6th July 2017, 12:50 am

Papyrus-brinstar
Papyrus had kept a close eye on his companions as they ventured farther into the cave, still feeling guilty over the last battle's mishap. Once they ventured farther in, the paintings on the caves distracted him briefly from his self-bashing spell. Some of them had wings, like Garland!

But wait, Weren't they in a different world? Papyrus scratched his head. These creatures were clearly intelligent, if the paintings were anything to go by. They even had armor like Samus! Perhaps they built her suit for her!

"Who are these monsters?" Papyrus pointed some of them out. "Do you know any of them?"

Perhaps they lived farther underground-to stay away from those jellyfish things and the painful rain?
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime7th July 2017, 11:46 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 RBVg8v1

Brinstar [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 KN21eXC

As much as she wanted to reassure her partners, the truth was that she was not all that well. Those stupid creatures definitely had it out for her. Thankfully, apparently there was something that Lightning could do about it. She felt the magic flow through her body - it felt similarly to the "Heal Light" spell in essence, yet it was also somehow different...

And a bit weaker? She felt better but only barely. Or perhaps Lightning was just tired too - she probably couldn't go on healing endlessly. It was still fortunate they had a healer in their party.

She smiled at her and nodded as way of gratitude, and moved on with the group.

Chozodia

Thankfully it did not take much longer before they arrived at a likely important temple, as Samus informed them. It was rather impressive, what with the paintings on the walls and the large statues they had seen before - still somewhat eerie though. She half expected them to jump to life any second now.

Either way, a temple seemed to be a suitable place for a crystal. Hopefully they were on the right track.

"What is this temple for?" she asked. She hoped she was not poking any old wounds by asking, considering Samus seemed to have history with this place, but she was admittedly curious, especially after noticing the resemblance of her suit with one from the paintings.

Last edited by Light on 7th August 2017, 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime7th July 2017, 12:51 pm

Samus Aran- Chozodia

Samus came to a stop when Papyrus asked about the murals. She should have expected questions about them, but it still stung to have it brought up so abruptly.

"They're not monsters," she said, very carefully keeping her voice steady. There was no point in getting mad at the skeleton, he had no context about the situation. "They were called the Chozo. I was... raised by them on this planet after my parents died."  Along with the rest of the slaughtered mining colony, but that seemed like an unnecessary detail. "There's no one here now though, the Chozo have been either dead or gone for years."

Samus studied the wall images for another few seconds before walking on again.

"This temple marks the place where the first civilization arrived on Zebes. It might have had religious uses ages ago, but it was mostly used for meditation and historical records when I was here." She remembered being taken here as a child for training and being told stories of the Chozo's past as warriors and conquerors, and then their shift towards the goal of galactic peace.

Taking up a very small portion of one of the walls, close to the floor, a relatively newer looking but much less "professional" drawing was visible.
image:

Last edited by Sailor Pluto on 11th July 2017, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime11th July 2017, 6:25 pm

Chaos Land

With a much deeper voice than before, Frieza began to laugh about the Pirate's remarks. He wasn't sure if Buggy was trying to insult him, or if this was some sort of mockery, but the man certainly had a deathwish. But the Tyrant quickly got distracted by Sunset Shimmer. She made a good point regarding the Fireballs, and it was definetely something worth checking out. Before he could agree, the Pony had already teleported herself further away from the Bridge. He was just about to follow the Pony, when Zabuza exclaimed that Frieza and Rocbouquet were finally getting serious, before following as well. How cute he was. He was clearly not able to grasp Frieza's full potential, since he wasn't even using 1% of his full power.

Before he could follow the others though, the noisy woman was at it again, trying to charm Zabuza with some random nonsense, before getting upset that he went on without noticing her. It was like she sat in her own small Bubble while talking, completely ignoring everything that happened around her. How annoying she was. To top it all off, she then started to call Lightning with the palm of her hands, sending it towards Zabuza. Shortly after he collapsed, Rocbouquet was hit by Lightning too. The Emperor wasn't sure if this came from her own attack, but it sure caused him to burst out in laughter.

While she was weakened, Frieza might as well just finish her off, so he would not have to put up with her nonsense. But not before he'd make her suffer. He raised his right hand, and aimed a Death Beam towards her shoulder.

Frieza uses Laser Finger on Rocbouquet
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime11th July 2017, 9:40 pm

Quote :
Frieza uses Laser Finger on Rocbouquet!

Massive damage attack! +200 roll bonus - cannot be used in a row

Frieza (offense): 359 559
Rocbouquet (defense): 913

It missed!

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime11th July 2017, 11:10 pm

Papyrus-Brinstar

"Your parents...?" Papyrus was at a loss for words. He took his hand off of the mural and turned to her. It was hard to tell what she was thinking, but Papyrus knew that his question had dragged up some sad memories. It was a bit of comfort to learn that she did have someone to take care of her afterword though. Too many monsters in the underground had to raise themselves after the war. 

Papyrus was about to walk to her, when he noticed an extra drawing. It looked like the scribble of a child, and it looked much younger then the others here. Hearing that her adoptive family would often bring her down here made it easy to figure out who the artist was. 

"Oh, Samus..." Papyrus approached her. "I-I am so sorry. I didn't mean..."
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime14th July 2017, 8:54 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 ZIuFePv
Chaos Bridge-path

Buggy just decided to not try to talk to anyone about what they should do since he wasn't able to get anyone to listen to him. 'Boy these people and pony are really hard to talk to sometimes' he thought to himself as he sort of ran to catch up to Sunset and Zabuza who apparently got hit but lightning but Buggy didn't look back to find out from where. Even more now..more then before even he wanted to be home...just not back in Impel Down.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime14th July 2017, 9:58 pm

The crack of a lightning bolt behind her nearly made Sunset Shimmer jump 5 feet in the air. She quickly recovered from the shock and didn't even bother looking behind her as she galloped faster, towards if she squinted just enough Sunset could make out a figure in the distance. Sunset could hear the swordsman shouting behind her, but she just sped up ahead.

She really didn't need that group of bumbling idiots. Best to just leave them in the dust. All she needed was power. She lusted after the overwhelming power she felt from the attacks. If only she could find a way to utilize it for herself. She could finally get what she deserved. Imagining the look on Celestia's face drove her further even more determinedly.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime15th July 2017, 5:30 pm

Chaos Land

After several minutes of kneeling there in silence, Rocbouquet finally looked up from her hands. The familiar warmth of her spirits continued to radiate painfully throughout her body, but at least she was able to feel her wings again. Shaking away the remaining static buildup from her hair, Rocbouquet quickly leapt up from the ground and looked around in a panicked outrage. Her soft voice suddenly exploded in shrill discontent.

“...WHO THE HELL JUST DID THAT!?” she raged, totally oblivious to the laser beam that would have struck her had she remained kneeling. When she heard the resulting explosion from Frieza's surprise attack, however, her first instinct was to call for Noel. “BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!!!” But wait, he wasn't here...Whatever. Rocbouquet clenched her fists and stomped her foot against the ground. Too bad she'd forgotten it was the sore one... “OWWOWOOWWWW WAGNAS!!!!!!” the temptress wailed stumbling around clutching onto her foot with both hands.

Nobody was even paying any attention to her! Did they not realize that she had become the next target!? Not even Buggy—who had so kindly rushed to protect her from Frieza earlier—came over to help. This was stupid. Everything was absolutely stupid! More than ever, she wanted to be in Salamat where men listened to her and worshiped her without her having to force them, where there were actually trees to hide behind and a thick canopy to discourage random aerial strikes.

Rocbouquet scanned the area once more. Speaking of aerial strikes, perhaps her hidden attacker roamed the skies above her. Duh! Why hadn't she thought of this sooner? The vexed enchantress flew upward a good ten meters. At her new vantage point she could make out a large decaying tree with what seemed to be a buff, horned creature standing below it.

“WAIT. WHAT THE HELL?...DANTARG? IS THAT YOU!?” she suddenly roared, squinting her eyes suspiciously at the demon-shaped silhouette in the distance. Forget the lightning. Dantarg was here? Well, maybe Dantarg was here. She had been wrong about Noel's presence after all. But there was something about this mysterious creature that had her convinced otherwise. Not many beings came close to resembling the battle-hungry hero. The creature's large horns, six limbs, long tail, and ripped, muscular body were enough of a Dantarg-giveaway as far as Rocbouquet was concerned.  

“..............” For several minutes the temptress seemed to hover in place, clenching her fists and growling at her new discovery. How long had he been here? And why was he just standing there letting all of these terrible things happen to her? Was it because he thought she was weak? Just wait until Noel found out about this! He'd—He'd—he'd...do absolutely nothing violent about it! Rocbouquet puffed up her cheeks and directed a powerful gust of wind at the earth. Stupid diplomatic big brother who wasn't even present to help her out! She would just have to confront the legendary warrior herself—nothing new, really. And maybe while she was at it, she could bring herself to ask about the hidden attacker; that is, if she ever calmed down.

“...DAMMIT, DANTARG—YOU STUPID LITTLE FLY! WHY AREN'T YOU OVER HERE PROTECTING ME FOR NOEL'S SAKE!?” she shrieked, barreling wildly toward the mysterious being in the distance. She couldn't believe how Dantarg was acting right now. How dare he not acknowledge her presence after all they had been through as heroes!

Suddenly, the temptress halted in mid-flight and dropped to the ground where she began to run with the spirits trailing angrily behind her and shrieking. She went ripping past Buggy, and then Zabuza, at lightning speed in high-heeled boots of all things, charging an orb of electricity in her right hand. Dust flew and rocks scattered as her heels tore into the bare earth and propelled her forward. “DON'T YOU IGNORE ME, YOU BASTARD!” she thundered at the demon-shaped silhouette as she caught up with Sunset Shimmer and zipped on past her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top