The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime15th July 2017, 6:08 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 M0YUDuE

Chaos Land

Friezas Attack missed its target completely and instead exploded on impact, not far away from Rocbouquet. HOW DID IT MISS? Frieza could snipe an Insect off a moving Spaceship in orbit, yet he missed a target that was directly in front of him? Either something on this Planet is messing with his Ki-Control, weakening him greatly - or this stupid woman was extremely lucky.

Instead of finally silencing her like he had planned to, Roc threw an even bigger fit than before. He didn't know about any of the persons she was rambling about, but he knew that he would kill every single one of them in front of her. Especially that Wagnas guy. It seemed like she didn't notice that Frieza was the one attacking her, since she would have come to him for sure.

For several Minutes the woman had hovered in the air, seemingly ranting at the sky itself, before finally cursing about a 'Dantarg', landing again, and then running towards the rest of their group. Frieza sighed, before flying towards the Rest of the group too, catching up shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime16th July 2017, 12:29 am

~ Narrative - Chaos Land ~

If the five villains were any closer, they'd be able to see a smile forming in the horned creature's lips.

Quote :
??? uses Slow on Rocbouquet!

Clocks with slowing down rotation are floating around Rocbouquet, before vanishing...

??? (offense): 1249
Rocbouquet (defense): 113

Devastating hit! Effect will last for +2 rounds than roll.

Rocbouquet is Slowed! She will be able to attack every other battle update for (roll: 1-3) 3 5* turns.

...and her movement has also slowed down to regular walking speed.

Battle Info:

*:
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime16th July 2017, 3:33 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 Otfnyk5

Chaos Land

As the distance between her and "Dantarg" decreased, Rocbouquet noticed something off about his general appearance. His face bore an absolutely repulsive, devilish grin just like Kzinssie's: with lots of razor sharp needle-like teeth! Rocbouquet shuddered. Ewwwww. Had Dantarg seriously absorbed Kzinssie's soul? Although it did explain his bi-pedal stance and his slightly differing appearance, the very thought of Kzinssie's soul warming anybody's body—especially her own—made the temptress want to vomit. Who would even want that disgusting, whining excuse of a man that close to them? She quickly purged the thought from her mind. Something needed to be done about Dantarg after all. He was totally standing there mocking her with that cocky look of his, and he was still ignoring her.

“...DANTARG! I MAY BE WEAKER THAN YOU, BUT I AM NOT STUPID! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!” she shouted, slamming the ball of electricity against the ground to get his attention.

Soon after the dust cleared the area, Rocbouquet noticed a strange aura, and then the sudden apparition of several dying clocks, which despite her attempt to shove them away, insisted on floating around her. Was this some kind of illusion? By the time she figured out what was happening, it was already too late. Everything around her seemed to be moving at a normal pace, but for some reason, the timing of her own movement was delayed even with the amount of effort she was putting into her sprint. Rocbouquet attempted to push herself forward, but her legs continued to move at a less-than-desirable walking speed. Before this strange spell was cast upon her, she could have easily outrun every member of the Seven Heroes, except for her brother. Now she couldn't even race an ant if she wanted to. Huffing, Rocbouquet stopped to catch her breath. It felt like she was hardly getting anywhere.

“YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY, DON'T YOU!?!” she shrieked, pointing her finger accusingly at the smirking behemoth. “I'LL SHOW YOU SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT! JUST BECAUSE NOEL AND WAGNAS AREN'T HERE, DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN TREAT ME LIKE THIS, YOU AWFUL, STUPID, TERRIBLE, ANNOYING MAN!”

Without warning, she flipped the palms of her hands upward and uttered some sort of incantation using the language of the Ancients—something Dantarg should have understood if he was paying any attention. She ended her chant with a loud cry: “WEAKNESS!” though nothing seemed to happen... Rocbouquet growled. Had that weird time-altering magic affected her spellcasting too? How annoying!

“................” The temptress did not give up however. She maintained her spellcasting posture as she concentrated on the not-so-distant figure—her teeth clenched with determination, beads of sweat rolling down her forehead. Any minute now...Any minute....

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime16th July 2017, 10:22 pm

~ Narrative - Chaos Land ~

??? crosses his four arms and stands still.

Quote :
Rocbouquet uses Weakness on ???!

Elemental Strength! ??? absorbs dark-elemental spells.
Automatic hit! ??? makes no attempt to evade. Roll will determine strength of effect only.

Rocbouquet (offense): 188
??? (defense): 250 187

It hit!

??? finds strength in the darkness - the effect is reversed! +250 offensive roll boost for (roll: 1-3)
1 turn!

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime17th July 2017, 2:12 pm

Garland - Chozodia

Garland had mostly kept quiet since Samus had led to way to this corner of Brinstar, gazing at any exposed remnants of the Chozo culture and technology. This inevitably drew his eyes towards the childlike drawing upon one of the walls, which spoke greater volumes to Garland's eyes than its creator would to his ears.

So she also knows the sting of separation from one's parents..

Holding back a tear for the warrior in orange, Garland then became conscious of a familiar weight in his robe's lined pockets that he had not bothered to check before. The winged mage began to remove three articles from his person. The first two were short lengths of pipe, with one being slightly wider than the other. The third and final piece was a threaded metal cap whose diameter was just large enough to screw onto the larger of the two pipes.

"Though this temple has fallen out of use, it's not yet time to relax. We don't know what has come through here before us, aye?"

Upon voicing his concerns, the companion of the Cosmos heroes began to assemble the three items until they resembled a capped pipe with the narrower length firmly set into the other two. What purpose would this artifact serve in his hands?
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime24th July 2017, 6:43 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 W1s035

Lightning listened to Samus tell the group of her people, feeling a twinge of sympathy. Lightning understood what it was like to grow up and live life without parents to guide you. Just like Samus, Lightning was on her own. Sure, she had her sister, but Serah was an adult now, and she was getting married. 

The thought of her sister, probably worried sick about her, made Lightning smile sadly. She missed Cocoon, even though it wasn't her home anymore, and she missed her friends. 

The more time they spent traveling together, the more Lightning found she had in common with Samus. With a small smile, Lightning placed a hand on Samus's shoulder. "I lost my parents, too. I'm sure the Chozo are incredibly proud of you, Samus. You're an honorable woman, and I'm glad you're a part of this team."
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime1st August 2017, 10:03 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 1u7NLeV

The crazed sorceress just kept shouting...something. Sunset couldn't really hear, she was too focused on the figure in front. In fact, the only thing that disrupted her severe focus was a flash of blue hair and an immense feeling of rage fly past her, gaining much distance ahead of her. It made Sunset pause in surprise. W-what was that even? And how DARE it pass her up! However, it slowed down and she saw it was the sorceress, Roc raging and throwing a little tantrum. Sunset tried her best not to just start laughing at her. What was this girls problem?

Sunset quickly caught up with Roc and as she trotted up beside her, she heard the woman cry some sort of spell, of course after she had screeched some utter nonsense, and direct it towards the figure, which, Sunset could see much better now. The figure looked eerily like...

"W-wait you idiot!!" Sunset yelled at Roc, but it was too late. Her spell had fired off. The strange creature in front of them looked just like the defeated monster of lore, Tirek. She had read about him in her books, though his actual looks here were quite different than she had imagined based on the descriptions. She brushed that off with the explanation that when she went to another world she had changed shape. Perhaps there were some unknown properties of this world she was in.

However, he could absorb others magic and it made him strong. While Sunset wanted his source of power just as much as any girl that has an insatiable appetite for strength and magic, she didn't want him to get any stronger much less angry at them. If he takes their magic, and sure he would recognize her own Equestrian magic quickly, there would be no way to stop him, thus no way for Sunset to get what she wanted. The thought had her angrily grinding her teeth at Roc's actions.

Sunset kicked dirt in Roc's direction, trying to get her attention before she foolishly attacked again.

"Don't you know who you are even dealing with! That's Tirek! He absorbs magic, you doofus! It'll just make him stronger! And if he does, he'll just kill us all. Then I won't be able to get his source of power from him!"

She stomped her hoof angrily. This woman wasn't going to mess up her plans!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime5th August 2017, 1:32 pm

Chaos Land

The long-awaited spellcasting circle finally appeared beneath the sorceress' feet and illuminated her widening grin with a deep purple flash. Several brilliant white orbs appeared before "Dantarg" and swirled around him. Without uttering a single word of acknowledgement, "Dantarg" responded to this by crossing his four arms. It seemed as though he did not care enough about her threats to make any effort to stop her from attacking him. Rocbouquet's right eye twitched. So he really did think she was weak after all! Whatever. If he really wanted to humiliate himself that badly in front of her, then so be it.

As Rocbouquet brought her palms closer to her sides, the orbs struck against the demonic creature's body. Their explosions shrouded the immediate area in a gloomy purple smog, and a violent spurt of dark energy suddenly surged upward from a hairline fissure running between the muscular fiend's clawed feet and the exposed roots of the massive rotting tree behind him. This wave of darkness lasted a mere second, fading from sight almost as quickly as it manifested. However, the smog continued to linger in the area, making the tree towering over the creature's eerie silhouette nearly impossible to see.

“...YOU WON'T BE STANDING THERE SULKING LIKE THAT FOR LONG, DANTARG! ONCE THE EFFECT OF MY SPELL SETS IN, YOU'LL BE WEAKER THAN KZINSS—”

"W-wait you idiot!!"

Rocbouquet craned her head over her shoulder in the direction of the shout. She did not expect to be blasted in the face with a cloud of dirt. Shielding her watering eyes, the temptress began to cough violently. When the dust settled, she noticed the little unicorn from before glaring at her. "Don't you know who you are even dealing with! That's Tirek! He absorbs magic, you doofus!" it neighed.

The jungle queen was quick to glare back at the orange-furred beast. Tirek? Who on earth was this unicorn even talking about? Rocbouquet was not about to let a pint-sized mythical horse lecture her with its limited and seemingly irrelevant knowledge of the world.  

“SHUT UP! WHAT WOULD A STUPID ANIMAL KNOW ABOUT HUMAN HISTORY AND CULTURE ANYWAY! THAT'S DANTARG, ONE OF THE SEVEN HEROES!” she huffed in annoyance, “AND I KNOW HOW TO HANDLE HIM, SO STAY OUT OF THIS!” The raging temptress turned her attention back to the sulking behemoth and glowered at him as the purple smog cleared the area. "Dantarg's" facial expression remained unchanged. His body however, emitted a faint glow similar in hue to Rocbouquet's dark magic. Weird. He seemed to be resisting the spell? Maybe she needed to move a little closer to him...

“GIVE IT UP ALREADY, DANTARG! YOU CAN'T IGNORE ME FOREVER! NOT WITH WAGNAS IN CHARGE!” she shrieked, directing the tip of her right index finger at him once more before resuming her struggle to quickly sprint over to him.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th August 2017, 6:30 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 RBVg8v1

Chozodia [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 KN21eXC

So Samus was raised by those bird-like creatures called "the Chozo"... She must have been very young when her parents died. While Angela never even knew who her father was, at least she always had her mother by her side. And while she was not exactly the loving and affectionate mother that Angela wished she would have been, what with all the queen duties that she never really understood... she was still there. She couldn't and she didn't want to imagine losing her so early. It must have been so hard for her.

Papyrus and Lightning were quick to sympathize with Samus. Angela decided not to say anything else. She was not so sure that Samus was looking for comfort anyway - perhaps the best thing to do was to stop bringing painful memories back to surface instead.

"The first temple then... That sounds as good a place as any for the crystal to be hidden I suppose," she stated, trying to change the subject and instead focus on the mission at hand. She glanced around a little bit more, see if she could notice anything out of place or lurking in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime10th August 2017, 2:25 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 ZIuFePv
Chaos land

Buggy had been behind Roc, Sunset and Zabuza the whole time but he now finally caught up to them. He then stared at Roc again trying to figure out if something was wrong with her..she was moving very slowly... "Hey you guys... slow down...please....Frieza and I need to catch up to you all..." He stopped by  Roc and Sunset and looked up seeing something that he couldn't make out in the distance. "Hey...What or who is up there...I wonder if it's Sabo up there trying to shoot us down with his Flame-Flame Fruit ability?"
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime15th August 2017, 10:50 am

It's one thing to be called a baby. It's a completely other to be called a stupid animal. Sunset's eyes burned, magical flames sparking around them and her entire body, as she lost control of her anger. How dare this shrieking immature imbecile of woman talk to her, Sunset Shimmer that way!  She fumed and stewed her anger, thinking of good spell to end this woman's life. However, something clicked as Sunset watched the woman attempt to run but in slow motion. Sunset took a deep breath, calming herself, feeling laughter bubble up instead at the women's predicament.

But a lesson must be taught and Sunset had to be above this childish witch. She smirked. There's only one way to treat a child. Sunset's horn began to glow as she started a conjuring spell, but unfortunately clown approached the two of them. She withheld a visual eye twitch, frustrated at being interrupted.

"Hush, you. I'll explain once I deal with this shrieking idiot," she managed a response to his question through gritted teeth, then went back to her conjuring spell.

She concentrated a bit harder and then in a poof of smoke, Sunset had conjured up a baby high chair, managing to put Roc in it (this was a simple spell after all, it was just getting the chair to fit Roc's...body correctly was the trickier part) and stuffing a large baby bottle filled with warm milk inside her mouth.  Babies need their nourishment after all.

Sunset gave a satisfied smile as she turned back to the clow.

"Now...what and who are you going on about? Clearly you two have never seen an escaped being from Tartarus before. Obviously that old centaur found a way to escape and the change between worlds gave him that form."  

Sunset was referred to Tirek, the form she saw a little away from her was eerily similar. She shuddered a little bit. Sure, she wanted unlimited power as much as the next person but the idea of losing her magic to that monster was disturbing.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st August 2017, 8:21 am

Samus Aran-Chozodia

Papyrus being so sincere toward her was unexpected enough for Samus to have no idea how to react. People trying to give apologies was definitely a new experience. 

"It's...it's alright, it's been years already..." she said. Lightning surprised her further with her own words, and Samus found herself smiling slightly under her helmet. The last time she worked on a team, it hadn't ended well at all...for everyone else, anyway. But this time, she would make sure things were different. No one was going to die here. "That might be the first time someone's ever called me honorable. ...Thanks." Samus grew serious again when Garland and Angela reminded them all of why they were actually here. Right, this place was still dangerous until they had the crystal in their possession.

"We should find an altar up ahead if we keep going this way." She began to walk forward once more, but was very quickly interrupted as the ground started to shake. Yards ahead of the group, a large mound of dirt and stone pushed up as something large tried to break out, and then a three eyed, green skinned, about 36 foot tall beast tore its way free with a high pitched roar. 
Image of Kraid here:

Samus made a harsh sound under her breath and ducked behind one of the intact walls, out of the monster's sight as it glanced around. Behind its huge form was an altar with a single crystal on top of it.

"Don't let him see you!" she said, lowering her voice. She wasn't quite sure what she expected to find here, but Kraid was not one of them. "That's Kraid, one of the leaders of the Space Pirates. He's a very dangerous intergalactic criminal."
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st August 2017, 5:36 pm

Zabuza Momochi

He ignored Rocbouquet's power tantrum, instead using it as a distraction to get further ahead than the rest of the group. The pony's warnings were somewhat heeded, as he had no intention of fighting whatever man or monster was ahead. Not fairly, anyway. A shinobi like himself always gained an advantage first. 

Zabuza ran even further ahead, and then formed the hand-signs to use the Hidden Mist Technique. He didn't plan to use his magic offensively. Instead, he just needed some cover to get as close as possible. A cold fog began to expand from his position in all directions, in stark contrast to the hot, barren environment.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime21st August 2017, 6:43 pm

Papyrus-brinstar

Papyrus gave an awkward smile at Samus-he certainly didn't mean to bring up any bad memories. He contemplated trying to address Garland again, but he'd been busy tinkering with something. Papyrus felt as though he was already in bad company with him, and he didn't want to risk making him angry by interrupting-he certainly looked focused on his task.. 

Eventually, they reached the room; when the ground suddenly quaked before them. Thankfully, there was a piece of brush nearby, and Papyrus grabbed hold of it to steady himself. As the quake subsided, he could only stare in horror at the creature that now lay between the party and the crystal.

Papyrus' breath caught in his throat as he suppressed a scream, Samus' words barely filtering through. Where did it come from? Why did it have arms protruding from it's stomach? What on earth was this thing?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime26th August 2017, 11:50 am

An altar... If anything, this was starting to get too obvious a location for the crystal. Would it be the right one? Not that she had any better leads. Perhaps Samus was feeling something - much unlike her.

Whatever. She still found her crystal, right? At least that was done and over with.

But as they made their way towards the altar, a strong rumble interrupted them. Was it an earthquake? She hoped the temple could withstand it - being buried in the ruins would be quite an anti-climatic end to their mission.

But no, apparently they were not as lucky as to have to deal with just a little tremor. A giant dragon-looking thing made its appearance, and Angela instinctively let out a short shriek before cupping her mouth with her hands.

~Narrative~

Kraid looks around for a second but does not notice the group. He turns the other way and notices the crystal on the altar...

"Phew..." she let out a sigh of relief. That was a close one. Why were such monsters here? At least for her crystal, they got to deal with Rabites! An extremely powerful one at that, but at least a small little round Rabite! Not life-sucking jellyfish and giant dragons!

"What do we do?" she asked. She noticed Kraid was walking towards the direction of the crystal... They couldn't let him have it!

~Narrative~

Attracted by the crystal's soft purple glow, Kraid places a clawed hand on top of it and tries to take it.

Quote :
The crystal lets out a blinding purple light! It repels Kraid with powerful force and slams him against the opposite wall! He faces the group directly, his eyes still closed from the hit...

Another Metroid appears from behind the altar, alerted by the blast. It makes its way towards Kraid and the group.

(-1 H2KO)

Battle Info:

Last edited by Light on 26th August 2017, 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime26th August 2017, 12:01 pm

~Narrative - Chaos Land

Quote :
Zabuza uses Hidden Mist Technique!

Zabuza is not defending against his own move...

Zabuza (offense): 855
Zabuza (defense): 0

Critical hit! Effect will last for +1 round than roll.

+200 offensive/defensive roll bonus for (roll: 1-3) 2 3 rounds!

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime29th August 2017, 12:39 pm

When the giant beast burrowed its way up before the altar, Garland grunted briefly in disgust as he ducked for cover. Samus was right to caution the other heroes of Cosmos to hide; this Kraid was immediately comparable to the legends of certain dragons in the magician's own homeworld. Those were creatures who possessed great strength, immense magical power, and a vast appetite.

Taking down the scourge of Lunchbox Bay would require a bit of planning, finesse, and luck. Garland's heart sank briefly when Kraid noticed the crystal perched atop the altar, then breathed a sigh of relief when the massive creature was repulsed by its mysterious power. His smile was short lived, however; a Metroid from other parts of the temple was alerted by the surge of magic.

Garland thrust out a finger towards the fanged amoeba, breathing a few times to keep his vocal volume down. "Samus, there's another one..! Would it see Kraid as friend or feast?"
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime30th August 2017, 9:00 am

~ Narrative - Chozodia ~

Kraid slowly gets up, shaking his head in confusion. He opens his eyes...

The Metroid comes closer.

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime30th August 2017, 11:47 am

Papyrus- brinstar
Were these two creatures about to fight each other, rather then their party? Papyrus felt guilty at the small relief this thought gave him. He was still rather winded from their last encounter-though he wasn't about to let anyone else know. It was a royal guards job to stay focused at a task, no matter what! He backed himself a bit more into the brush, remaining quiet as the others continued conversing. 

Not that he could talk if he wanted to, the sight of this "space pirate" shook him enough that he could feel his teeth chattering, and he was trying his best to stop.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2017, 1:57 pm

Chaos Land

Despite her hindered speed, Rocbouquet moved across the barren wasteland with an allure expected from any real queen of the jungle. Ugh! If only she were in Salamat to get the support she deserved for her continuous struggle in this terrible place! Rocbouquet mused to herself as she glared at "Dantarg" in the distance. She could envision the collective reactions of her Eirunepean villagers perfectly—turned heads and loud cheers of encouragement. Then, without warning, all voices would drop to but a murmur, their eyes drawn below her neckline, every iris moving up and down in unison with her slow motion grace, admiring her beautiful form, as she bounded down the pathway to face him.

Rocbouquet smirked at the thought. Even in this forsaken realm, without an audience to cheer her on, she still felt important. Far too important to be ignored by the likes of Dantar—

“What the...?” The temptress suddenly found herself seated uncomfortably against her will in a highchair; her wings crammed over her shoulders, her tail-feathers stuffed beneath her, and her torso fastened into place. Rocbouquet gritted her teeth. Squirming around only seemed to make the straps tighter across her chest. “...WHAT KIND OF TORTURE DEVICE IS THIS!?” she shrieked, more confused than anything.

The jungle queen had never experienced a chair of its kind before. It seated her high like a throne, yet it possessed qualities that were unexplainably demeaning. The winged sorceress sat there in silence, mouth slightly agape as she tapped her knuckle curiously against the plastic tray in front of her. A personal table of some sort, smooth and white like ivory, but nowhere near as hard or lustrous. It felt cheaply made, but out of what she had no idea.

Before she could investigate any further, a large plastic baby bottle dropped in front of her face and forced itself into her mouth. Rocbouquet ripped the bottle from her mouth and spat out the warm, creamy liquid in disgust. She studied the bottle, twisting and turning it in her hands, tapping on its hard plastic surface with her carefully manicured nails, her amber-colored eyes drawn to its strange squishy cap which resembled a cow's udder.

Rocbouquet's brow furrowed. Who on the western side of the continent thought it was a brilliant idea to stick an imitation udder on top of a drinking vessel? And why? Then it occurred to her that the creamy whitened liquid was likely warmed milk from who knows what, and that the bottle was likely invented as an alternative to hiring a wet-nurse. Gross! The temptress hurled the bottle against the ground. To her surprise, it did not shatter into a million pieces like the earthenware flagons or the imported glass bottles on the wooden shelves in the village bar that always managed to go crashing to the stone floor whenever some irascible young outsider got into a heated argument with one of the local drunkards. Instead, it bounced a few meters before coming to a rolling stop. Rocbouquet shifted uncomfortably in the highchair. ...Magic-infused glass? [What]?

Her focus was suddenly offset by a thick veil of mist spreading rapidly across the barren landscape. The temptress scanned over the horizon for any suspicious-looking disturbances trailing throughout the hazy atmosphere. This was no ordinary fog. “Mist cover,” she noted to herself—the fundamental defensive technique from the study of hydrology: A spell widely practiced by mages of the Varenness Empire.

Rocbouquet's eyes narrowed menacingly. The presence of the Imperial Guard in such a remote dimension did not seem unlikely at all. That Varennesian emperor buzzed from one nation to the next, drawn to strife like a fly to carrion. It made complete sense to Rocbouquet that he would waste his time investigating whatever he could to expand his plague of an Empire further eastward...or to Hell in this case. (If he and the Imperial Guard weren't already heading there, Rocbouquet was determined to send them on one heck of a trip the moment she broke free from this stupid, uncomfortable chair.)  

Now if her assumptions were correct, there were at least two spellcasters in the area—one specializing in pyrology and the other hydrology—and perhaps a swordsman and an archer, along with the Emperor himself. They seemed to be targeting Dantarg, not her. Rocbouquet sneered. Hah! Served the seasoned demon warrior right for disrespecting her. But guilt quickly overcame her relentlessness. Without Dantarg around to restrict outside access to Ludon, the Empire would occupy the south and gain a stronghold on the sea! Wagnas would not be happy at all. The very thought of his disappointment at the news of Dantarg's defeat and her failure to provide support to an ally made the seductress cringe.

“DANTAAAARG!” she wailed, trying to alert her demonic ally of the enemy's strategy. Still no response. Rocbouquet dropped her fists furiously against the plastic tray in front of her. Why did he still insist on ignoring her? This was serious! The assumed mages were obviously cloaking their vanguard behind a thick wall of mist so that he or she could approach him undetected and deal a fatal blow! “........Tch. What a nuisance!” Rocbouquet sighed. Since Dantarg wouldn't listen to her, she would just have to protect him without his consent. After all, Wagnas wouldn't be interested in a selfish bride, now would he?

“...I'm not doing this for you, Dantarg; I'm doing this for Wagnas!” she uttered below her breath as a handful of spirits surfaced from the palms of her hands. Closing her eyes, she gently guided the beings in a spiral down her arm and chanted in the Ancient language.

You better understand the difference! Her eyes flashed open, and the spirits faded into the foggy miasma.

Now that "Dantarg" had temporarily support from her spirits, Rocbouquet needed to escape the highchair before the enemy decided to attack her again. She pointed her hand at the plastic tray in front of her, but nothing happened when she shouted, “WIND CUTTER!” Groaning impatiently, the temptress reached down and grasped onto the sides of the cushioned highchair and attempted to slowly bounce her way across the uneven landscape, using her wings to stabilize her forward motion. This strategy worked pretty well until the back legs were offset by a loose pebble. Before she knew it, the back of the chair went crashing to the ground, her wispy remiges fanned out chaotically, her limbs dangling helplessly over the edge of the cushioned seat.

In an effort to shield the wandering eye from an easy upskirt view of its mistress, a single phantom emerged from the petals of Rocbouquet's dress and positioned itself between her flailing legs. A second phantom soon followed, but it tasked itself with nudging at the side of Rocbouquet's head until she let out a heavy groan and swept it away with the back of her hand. It responded to her shove with a weak howl and then faded from view. The enchantress tried to squirm away from the chair again, but without avail—the harness was too secure. “...AGH!” Frustrated, Rocbouquet twisted her head over her shoulder until her hawk-like gaze fell upon Buggy.

“YOU—THE PRIVATEER! DON'T JUST STAND THERE! HELP ME OUT OF THIS AWFUL SWADDLE-THRONE BEFORE I GET ATTACKED AGAIN!” she wailed, face flushing red with embarrassment.

OOC:

Last edited by Andalusite on 18th September 2019, 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2017, 2:39 pm

~Narrative - Chaos Land~

Quote :
Rocbouquet uses Spirit Barrier on ???!

Boost magic! ??? is not defending against Spirit Barrier.

Rocbouquet (offense): 433
??? (defense): 250

It hit!

+500 defensive roll bonus to ??? for the next attack!

Following the woman's protect spell, the look of amusement gave way to confusion on the face of the beast-like figure. What was she doing?

He looked at the slowly approaching group, examining them one by one, and let out a sigh... Hopefully they would do.

Quote :
??? uses Dispel!

Low accuracy: -250 roll penalty

??? (offense): 1109 859

Rocbouquet is bound! She is unable to defend!
Rocbouquet (defense): 0
It hit!
The Slow magic is dispelled!
The chair binding Rocbouquet vanishes!

Frieza (defense): 950
It missed!

Zabuza's Hidden Mist Technique! +200 roll bonus
Zabuza (defense): 84 284
It hit!
The mist dissipates!

Rocbouquet's Magnificent Morale Booster! +50 roll bonus
Buggy (defense): 992 1042
It missed!

Sunset Shimmer (defense): 367
It hit!
Sunset Shimmer's magic barrier dissipates!

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2017, 6:40 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 ZIuFePv
Chaos Land

After Buggy reached three of his group if he could call them a group and saw A large area of Mist and then he saw Roc up in some sort of chair and a bottle of some sort and he looked at Sunset. "Did you do this? Also I am talking about Sabo..from my world...he could be up there and also since I never have heard of any centaurs at least in my world..." He asked these things because he wasn't paying attention if Sunset was mentioning that creature before. Then something happened.. The area of mist disappeared...Sunset's barrier was lost and Roc was falling from her chair! Buggy ran over ended up catching her catching her legs but not her body trying to soften hitting the ground "You ok Roc?" Buggy helped her up then got up and looked around and asked, "What is going on...that mist disappeared, your Barrier Sunset..and Roc falling...I'm confused"
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2017, 12:58 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 M0YUDuE

Chaos Land

Frieza was catching up to the rest of the Group, who have reached a winged Beast. The creature's golden Body towered over Frieza's second Form, and was probably even larger than his third Form. But the galactic Emperor wasn't even a little bit impressed by his appearance. He has fought larger enemies before, who didn't put up more of a fight than an insect. Still the Tyrant didn't plan to bring this creature to its knees just yet. It was the only living being he has encountered in this molten Wasteland - beside the other morons of course - and it was probably what has brought him here. And after all, this being was strong enough to force Frieza into his second form, a feat of strengh only a handful of beings have achieved in the past.

But before he even arrived, Rocbouquet was already shouting at the creature, calling it Dantrag. Without even flinching, it launched an attack at her, slowing down the woman drastically. Frieza couldn't help himself but to smile at the sight of it. Any form of damage afflicted to this demon-like woman caused him to feel massive joy - more than he'd get out from torturing any other person. Sadly though, Rocbouquet wasn't phased at all by this attack, and instead continued to shout. Why did she have to be so noisy? She sent another attack back at the creature, but instead of being damaged, it seemed to absorb the attack's darkness and got even stronger than before. This was surely something Frieza had to keep an eye out for.

Not long after Rocbouquet had started to attack the creature, the Rest of the group arrived one after another, and it didn't take long, before a fight between Sunset Shimmer and Roc emerged. While one of them called it Dantrag, the other one called it Tirek. Frieza sighed. Why did he even have to put up with this? During all of this, a cloud of mist started to engulve everything. Distracted by the two girls, the Alien wasn't really sure what has caused this mist, but he kept his guard up in case of any random attacks.

While it was harder to see, he could still hear the fight between Sunset Shimmer and Rocbouquet. He could barely make out that Roc has been forced into a giant structure, before hearing the sound of her breaking free, and the sound of plastic hitting the hard ground beneath. It appeared to be some sort of bottle, rolling slowly towards him. The Tyrant put his feet upon it to stop it.

Rocbouquet was calling out to Buggy for help, when Frieza suddenly felt some sort of Shockwave, causing the Mist to completely vanish. As the Clown helped Roc to get back on her feet, the Overlord had enough. With one small stomp of his feet, the plastic bottle underneath shattered into a million pieces. With his massive power, he slammed his tail onto the ground, causing the earth to shake, as well as setting free a cloud of dust.

Frieza stepped forth, before looking up into the eyes of the creature.

"I had enough of this nonsense. If I may introduce myself: I am Frieza, galactic Overlord of the Frieza Empire, as well as Ruler of most of the known Galaxy. But from the fact that you are probably the one who has brought me here, I'm guessing that you already know that."

He turned his head, looking at the Rest of his group in disgust.

"If you would now kindly explain to me, why you have brought me and this bunch of useless morons here. But for your sake, I hope that it is beneficial to both of us. If it is not, I command you, to bring me back immediately. And who knows? Maybe I will forget to blow you and this worthless Planet up."

Last edited by Sailor Mars on 3rd September 2017, 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2017, 1:31 pm

Samus Aran-Chozodia

She stayed perfectly still as Kraid failed to notice them, and then leaned out of hiding to see what he was doing. He wanted the crystal? Angela was right, they had to stop him somehow- A burst of light tossed Kraid into a wall across the temple. Well that problem was temporarily solved... The bad part about it was that Kraid was no directly facing their position.

Samus pointed her gun at the monster's face, ready to fire a barrage of missiles in his face as soon as he shifted, but then a Metroid floated out into the open towards them.

"We're the smallest targets in here," she said to Garland, switching her focus to the Metroid. "It might not be working with Kraid, but we're still easier to drain than he is." With their group's luck, both Kraid and the Metroid were there to kill them. As the massive space pirate began to stand up again, Samus made a decision.

"You all focus on Kraid, I'll keep the Metroid occupied the best I can!" Samus fired an Ice Beam at it. "Aim for his eyes or inside his mouth, he's weaker there!"
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2017, 2:14 pm

Papyrus- brinstar
Papyrus couldn't help but let out a small groan. Why couldn't she have waited until the two fought it out-even a little bit? As he got up from the bushes, he couldn't help but notice how stiff he was. All the climbing around-traversing and fighting through brush and stony caverns-really tired him out. Far more then normal, once Papyrus gave thought to it-though the second he did, the image of Lady Cosmos appeared in his mind. 

He couldn't shake the feeling that she had mentioned something regarding this, though he couldn't remember what.

Now fully out of his hiding spot, he gave a quick look to Samus. "Are you sure you'll be alright?" He swallowed hard, not only at the pirate before him but at the Metroid Samus was fighting off. Even though there were more of them during the last encounter-he learned just how tough they could be. Was she sure she could handle one? 

Regardless, a premeditated strike seemed like both a good and bad idea. Good-because at least it would damage the beast-bad because the beast would now know that they exist. 

And Papyrus would  have really rather stayed unnoticed. 

Papyrus fired multiple bone projectiles at the Pirate, aiming for his face as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime4th September 2017, 9:01 am

They couldn't let him have it, and it seems that the crystal was feeling the same way. In a blast of dazzling light, the gigantic lizard thing was repelled like a leaf in the wind. Did the crystals possessed such strong magic? She glanced at her own crystal - she was sure glad it didn't decide to do the same to her.

Unfortunately, their good luck ended right as it finally started. Kraid landed straight in front of them, and to top it off, another one of those Metroid creatures joined the battle. She shuddered - the sensation of her energy being drained by this vampire creature was far from pleasant and she was not looking forward to go through it again.

Samus said that they should focus on Kraid instead, however she remembered her ice magic seemed rather effective against the Metroids, and she wanted to get rid of it as soon as possible. But it did not look like Kraid was to be underestimated either... She decided to direct her Ice Smash spell on both of them. It was weaker that way, but still.

Quote :
Samus uses Ice Beam on Metroid D!

Metroid D is weak against Ice-based magic! -250 roll penalty.

Samus (offense): 461
Metroid D (defense): 617 367

A minor hit! (-0.5)

~

Papyrus uses Bone projectiles on Kraid!

Rapid fire! 4 strike attempts for minor hits.

Strike 1
Papyrus (offense): 85
Kraid (defense): 373
Strike 2
Papyrus (offense): 33
Kraid (defense): 712
Strike 3
Papyrus (offense): 772
Kraid (defense): 536
Strike 4
Papyrus (offense): 600
Kraid (defense): 836

Hit 1 time! (-0.5)

~

Angela uses Ice Smash!

Metroid D is weak against Ice-based magic! -250 roll penalty

Angela (offense): 112

Kraid (defense): 777
It missed!

Metroid D (defense): 105 -145
It hit! (-1)

~

Kraid notices the party! He shoots three dagger-like spikes protruding from his body.

Kraid uses Spike projectiles on [roll (1-5): 4, 2, 2] Lightning and 2x on Samus!

Kraid (offense): 547

Lightning (defense): 665
It missed!
Samus (defense): 776
It missed!
Samus (defense): 480
A minor hit! (-0.5)

~

Metroid D attempts to ram onto [roll (1-5): 2] Samus!

Metroid D (offense): 465
Samus (defense): 57

It hit! (-1)

Battle Info:

Last edited by Light on 4th September 2017, 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime4th September 2017, 11:39 am

So that was the plan, then; Samus volunteered herself to engage the Metroid and dispatch or corral it to the limits of her ability. She had the experience, the willpower, and a portable cannon to match. Kraid, meanwhile, would be engaged by the other Cosmos warriors.

Garland's nose twitched while Angela directed the energies of her Ice Smash spell to strike at both of the hungry harriers. He cast a curious glance in the princess's direction, then shrugged his shoulders and began one of his own incantations. No use in questioning it now; he would just have to support their efforts and give the strange congregation an edge over the alien entities blocking their way to the crystal.

Two bizarre creatures, one big hungry mouth and one small hungry mouth, barred their path. They were picking a fight with the wrong congregation of heroes, especially when one amongst their number could warp and alter the laws of reality - albeit in small, precisely measured amounts. And in this moment, he would be allocating more precious time to himself and his fellows.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime4th September 2017, 12:06 pm

~Narrative - Brinstar~

ooc:

Quote :
Garland uses Haste!

Boost magic! The party is not defending against Haste.
Low accuracy: -250 roll penalty

Garland (offense): 960 710
Angela (defense): 0
Samus (defense): 0
Papyrus (defense): 0
Lightning (defense): 0
Garland (defense): 0

It hit!

The party can attack twice per round for their next two attacks!

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime6th September 2017, 12:08 pm

Chaos Land

Before Buggy had the chance to process Rocbouquet's call for help, a strange energy swept across the land cleansing the earth of all sorcery. The highchair faded from underneath Rocbouquet, finally relieving the tension on her chest. The temptress let out a soft sigh. She felt a firm grasp on her legs that supported the lower half of her body as her wings and the back of her head bumped against the rough earth. The phantom, seemingly adamant on guarding Rocbouquet's virtue, let out a rasp hiss. It kept a watchful eye on the Star Clown as he gently lowered its mistress' legs to the ground. When the undead entity deemed Buggy's actions harmless it retired beneath the purple fabric of the young woman's petal-like dress.

Rocbouquet sat upright and looked around. With the mist dissipating from the landscape, "Dantarg" became visible once more. His sigh and his look of confusion prompted a scowl from Rocbouquet. If he didn't need help he should have said something! The Imperial Guard on the other hand was nowhere in site.

“You okay, Roc?” Buggy asked. The temptress slowly adverted her eyes and pouted when he crouched down and offered her his hand.

“—Bouquet!” she snapped, glaring up at him, “Queen Rocbouquet!” When would he ever get it right? The jungle queen sighed. She took a hold of the Star Clown's hand, and with his careful assistance, managed to stand upright again. While she dusted off her skirt and adjusted the pink lily in her wild mess of pale blue hair, Buggy began to question Sunset Shimmer apparently confused by what had just happened.

“Oh, that's easy—Court mages,” Rocbouquet interrupted, stepping in to offer Buggy an explanation for the series of most recent events. “They must have chickened out and fled the area when they realized that I recognized their battle strategy. They even dispelled their own setup to clear their trail as they retreated, making them impossible to trace. What cowards!” She remarked, though she was not confident she understood why so many spells from different disciplines kept firing off.

It seemed odd for a pair of mages to study magic of opposing elements, but then again, the Varenness Empire did so many things that Rocbouquet would never understand; their unusual setup was likely justified in the scrolls hidden behind the impenetrable walls of the Empire's magic research facility. Mages still conducted thaumaturgical experiments for the Emperor after all. Whatever they were hoping to achieve in this hellish dimension simply verified that they needed to be crushed before they ruined the anti-imperialist movement and Wagnas' plans for a perfect world ruled by the Seven Heroes.

The temptress would have devoted more time pondering the current situation with the mages and the Empire, but her thoughts were disrupted by Frieza's pretentious introduction to "Dantarg." Useless? Rocbouquet huffed. A clap of thunder sounded overhead and a bolt of lightning flashed across the sky. By no means was she useless! Sure Subier and Bokhohn may have agreed with the statement, but what did they know? They were probably just jealous of her bond with Wagnas and Noel! She dashed toward Frieza and the monstrous figure. With her speed no longer affected by the slowing spell, she reached the pair in a matter of seconds.

“Shut up! That's not how you address one of the Seven Heroes!” Rocbouquet thundered at the Galactic Tyrant, stopping in front of him, voice shrill with discontent. How dare he command Dantarg to do anything! This boorish sort of entitlement was exactly why the modern world deserved to be punished: Society held absolutely no respect for its real heroes! “We risked our lives fighting to protect royal disgraces like you, and what did we get in return? Double-crossed! An eternity in Hell! You imperialist pests deserve to be eradicated from the face of this earth along with the rest of your pathetic advocates!”

“AND YOU—” she suddenly exclaimed, pointing her finger at the demonic entity she so stubbornly referred to as Dantarg. “Why are you ignoring me?! I may be the youngest of the group—and maybe I am just 'Noel's little sister' to you—but I deserve as much respect as Wagnas and the others! We all fought alongside each other to the very end after all! So why can't you and Bokhohn acknowledge me as anything more than a burden?!” The winged seductress pouted her lips. She drifted up to the creature's face and slammed her dainty little hands against the blade-like pauldrons on his shoulders. Tears began to well up in the corners of her eyes in an effort to guilt him in her favor as she brought her face closer to his and stared into his pupiless red oculi. “Answer me, Dantarg; I'm waiting!”
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th September 2017, 11:02 am

Sunset had been so amused at watching the dumb sorceress flail about in her perfect creation, she just absently nodded with a self-satisfied grin to Buggy's question. This was just too perfect! The screeching fool totally deserved this. Sunset completely ignored the surrounding mist until the ground shook and a strong energy passed her, managing to take down her barrier.

Oh. Right.

Sunset snapped her attention back towards Tirek, glaring. He had managed to dispel not only her barrier but the highchair she had summoned. How powerful! That was when she noticed that everyone besides her had moved in closer to him. Rocbouquet, as she finally caught her name, had began her normal childish screeching at Frieza.

Does that woman EVER shut up?

Sunset watched, teleporting closer towards everyone but keeping her distance. She was curious enough to want to see what would happen but not foolish enough to let her magic get stolen from her. If those fools didn't want to listen to her that was their own fault. Roc finished her tirade, demanding an answer from Tirek, still calling him Dantarg. Now that Sunset was closer, the being looked less like Tirek than she thought, but considering the changes she's seen happen while traveling between dimensions...it could still very well be him.

For now, she'd wait and see what would happen. If all goes well, maybe she'll find a way to gain his power, she just had to bide her time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top