The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime31st March 2017, 1:01 pm

Samus Aran- Planet Zebes

A light source? Samus paused, realizing that she'd never walked around Brinstar alone without her suit before, which did have its own lights and night vision built in. But then again, the Chozo and Space Pirates were also capable of moving around unimpeded, so it was most likely fine, if a little dim. They has had to be careful.

"It shouldn't be too dark to see anything, there's lighting installed in the walls on the way to Brinstar, and the jungle area is bio-luminescent," she said, sounding fully in control again. Focusing on logistics and the mission always seemed to help keep her mind off of the less pleasant things. "There's a few automated doors between sections, but they should still be operable." Samus did pick up Angela's odd change in tone, and her eyes fell on her, though she was oblivious to what was actually distracting her. 

"Did you have any more concerns with the tunnel plan?" she asked, assuming she had missed some complication.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime31st March 2017, 1:37 pm

Papyrus
Papyrus had felt a bit saddened, hearing that this was samus' home. It was quite barren, and ebbed with loneliness. Then he remembered how the underground was. He'd heard stories of how the inside of Mt. Ebbot was bleak and devoid of any life, but the monsters made it their own over time. It wouldn't be surprising if the humans of this world had done the same here. With the stingy rain, even! Papyrus marveled in that fact.

Humans sure are resilient!

As they were talking about future plans, Samus removed her helmet. He wasn't exactly surprised to find she was a girl-after all Undyne in her full suit of armor managed to fool a few people (and monsters)-but what he did notice was Angela's reaction.

She blushed.

Papyrus blinked, looked to her, to samus, back to her and back to samus as the conversation continued, before Samus asked if there were concerns with the plan she had come up with. Papyrus got a big grin on his face as he placed himself next to Angela.

"No arguments here, Ma'am!" As he gave Angela a playful pat on the back.

Who said they didn't have time for romance? He'd helped Undyne confess her feelings to Alphys; so why not help his new friend out a little? Papyrus was an excellent matchmaker!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime31st March 2017, 1:50 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 RBVg8v1

Planet Zebes [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 KN21eXC

Bio-luminescent... Was that something good or bad? In any case, she didn't feel it was important enough to ask. Based on what Samus said, they would be able to see just fine. And the sooner they got out of this rain, the better.

The way Angela was distracted by that... revelation, and her own foolishness of just assuming what Samus' gender was, Papyrus friendly pat felt more like someone forcefully slamming her on the back, nearly causing her to stumble by her surprise.

She offered Papyrus an uncertain smile - he was male, right? How can you even tell a skeleton's gender? She supposed he dressed like one, though - before directing her attention back to Samus. "Not really," she replied as well. "Can you lead the way?"

Last edited by Light on 7th August 2017, 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime31st March 2017, 2:40 pm

Samus Aran- Planet Zebes

Samus nodded at Angela, and then slid her helmet back on. The visor lit up green again as it reattached.

"Stay close together, the tunnel systems are complicated," she said, looking back at their group before heading down the slope. They might run into an enemy at any time, and they couldn't afford to be separated again.

Narrative

The tunnels were just as rocky and barren as the outside, the dirt slightly damp where rain water soaked into it. The natural light began to fade, replaced with artificial lights periodically spaced around. Gaps in the ground led to new tunnels, and once in a while, they'd hit a circular metal door covered by a blue barrier of energy. A single weak blast from Samus' arm cannon disabled them, and the doors slid open without any protest.

Once in a while, the group would pass what looked like large grey statues of birdlike, humanoid creatures in suits that looked very similar to the one Samus wore. The only difference was the larger beaked helmet and altered visor shape. They were positioned on their knees or sitting down in corners, their clawed hands held up and together as if cupping a circular object. They were big enough for someone to perch on the "ledges" they created.

Statues:

Samus Aran- Path to Brinstar

There had been no interruptions so far, even as Samus double checked the forks and bends in the tunnels for ambushes before proceeding. Like the city Angela called home, this place was also abandoned of any life forms. It was unnerving to be surrounded by so much unnatural silence, so she tried to push on as fast as possible. The Chozo statues were still here, however, and she could at least take comfort in that constant. Without hesitation, Samus made a surprisingly high jump and landed in one of the statue's hands, using the new angle to check their progress.

"We should be getting close soon..."
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime31st March 2017, 4:47 pm

Garland decided to hold his silence once Samus explained that the path to Brinstar would hold both artificial lighting and natural bioluminesence. It would stand to reason that the stoic female warrior had spent no small period of time on the planet, given that she was able to recall those details with such alacrity.

The mage stayed close to the party, never more than five paces away if it could be helped. It was important that he remain within range of his allies, for want of being able to quickly support them with mystical enhancements. While he occassionally lingered near the grey birdlike statues, Garland was quick to catch up after an equally quick study of the statue.

"I can appreciate the stonework, even if I'm only focused on painting." Garland remarked shortly before Samus took a flying leap into one statue's outstretched hands. He seemed to enjoy the presence of the Chozo statues in spite of the fact that their creators had likely moved on or passed away.

"It's sturdy, too!"
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime5th April 2017, 11:14 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 M0YUDuE

Chaos Land

Frieza was completely under Roc's control. While his mind noticed everything that was going on and was trying it's hardest to fight against it, it was no use. His body simply would not do what he wanted it to do.

To Rocbouquet's wish of protection, all that Frieza could bring out was "Yes, Mylady" before wandering of towards the opposite direction of where the bridge was.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime7th April 2017, 7:43 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 Rm3kRN1

Chaos Land

“Queen Rocbouquet—” she briefly corrected the captain with an emphasis on her title. It felt wrong to let a man who barely knew anything about her address her with such an endearing nickname. Even her brother Noel found it necessary to use her proper name whenever he spoke fondly of her. She couldn't imagine anybody else addressing her otherwise.

“—And yes, I was thinking the same thing. That master swordsman might know a skill or two capable of weakening whatever seal was placed on th—Hey!” Out of the corner of her eye, she caught glimpse of Frieza wandering off.  “Get back here!” As Rocbouquet called out to the straying Galactic Tyrant, the spirits drifting around her arms rushed forward and herded him back over to her. “...I appreciate your enthusiasm, but we are going this way! Come on!”

Before either man could object, Rocbouquet took lead of the group and began to head in the direction of the distant lava flow. The sooner she could find her way back to Salamat, the better. The spirits cast one last thoughtless glance at Frieza and Buggy before retreating to their mistress and fading into the depths of her thick sky-blue hair. As the temptress walked, her hips swayed rhythmically to the beat of her heels clattering against the bare earth. Each step propelled her forward with effortless grace, almost as if she were floating on a gentle air current. The pinks, purples, greens, and oranges of her petal-like dress and the shimmer of her bright sky-blue hair were the only real splashes of color to the smoggy lifeless terrain surrounding the unconventional travelers.

Since the trio started their journey toward the lava flow, Rocbouquet hadn't uttered a single word about their predicament. Every now and then, she would look over her shoulder to check that the two men were still following her. But from the soft frown on her face alone, it was hard to say what exactly was on her mind.

Big brother, Wagnas...

Just how long would it be before Noel and Wagnas noticed she was gone? Would they even bother looking for her? What a silly thought, she tried to reassure herself. Noel would be worried sick about her...right? And Wagnas... Wagnas wouldn't let her down because he was always such a good friend to her brother!

Oh, Wagnas... Rocbouquet couldn't bare the thought of him worrying about her, let alone being separated from him forever. Please don't give up on me just yet. I promise I will find my way out of here, and I promise I will bring you those artifacts! She thought, her eyes sparkling fiercely.

Rocbouquet continued forward with determination in each step. She had no idea where she, Buggy, and Frieza would ultimately end up, but somewhere was at least an upgrade from sitting around and rotting away, even if it meant spending tireless hours passing nothing more than boulders, rocks, boulders, and boulders, with an occasional snag or stump jutting out from the rugged earth, for the next several months.

Rocbouquet's frown intensified at the lack of variety in the landscape. The eerie silence sent a slight shudder down her spine. Nothing felt more ominous to her than the absence of the buzzing insects and chattering birds her ears grew so accustomed to after years of exploring the jungle for artifacts. Back in Salamat, even the most isolated thickets had some sort of noise—like the wind tickling leaves in the canopy or a bird flitting from vine to vine. It was amazing how a single chirp could bring such energy to an otherwise unpopulated environment.

As Frieza, Buggy, and Rocbouquet neared the lava flow, they noticed a dilapidated stone bridge. At the center of the bridge, hundreds of vein-like fractures extended radially from a large black scorch mark. Despite its unwelcoming appearance, Rocbouquet continued to guide them toward the bridge, but not without raising a suspicious brow.

That's strange. Who or what would bother building a stone bridge in Hell of all places?

Come to think of it, this dimension was almost too tame for Hell. Aside from the earlier anomalous flash of lightning and its accompanying clap of thunder, not much seemed to happen within the desolate inferno. Rocbouquet sighed. Maybe it had been foolish of her to assume that she had been dragged back to Hell, though finding herself paired with a demonesque overlord and a strange privateer seemed “hellish” enough of a punishment to her when there were so many better-looking men out there—like Wagnas.

As she stopped in front of the bridge, Rocbouquet shielded her eyes with the back of her hand. An intense heat radiated from the molten red river, and the smell of electricity lingered in the stagnant air: a scent she was all too familiar with.

...We're not alone. Somebody must have cast a lightning spell from the center of the bridge, but why?

She placed her foot against the man-made structure, but quickly retracted it when the stone under her boot seemed to wobble loosely in place at the slightest hint of pressure. On second thought, observing the damage from the riverbank would suffice for now. Rocbouquet thought behind pouted lips. Maybe one of the men would muster enough courage to challenge the structural integrity of the bridge for her instead.

As Rocbouquet turned to Frieza for help, her attention was caught off guard by the handsome samurai from earlier, who she wasn't expecting to bump into so soon. Had he tried to walk across the bridge too? She adverted her eyes shyly as she approached him. “...So we meet again, master swordsman,” she spoke out in a calm whisper that attempted to draw his eyes upon her. As far as she was aware, he hadn't witnessed her true nature.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime7th April 2017, 7:59 pm

Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza really didn't know what compelled him to wait by the bridge beyond a faint hope that the ridiculous pirate, the alien creature, and the seductress would pick each other off before they became trouble, but his odd patience was finally paying off. Whatever they'd been fighting about seemed to be solved by the time they approached, and he gave a noncommittal grunt as Rocbouquet acknowledged his existence.

"Nice to see you've all decided to actually go somewhere..." he said, crossing his arms. He looked over at the damaged bridge, the only easy way to get over the river of lava that stood in their way. "What, you don't trust that bridge?" To be honest, he didn't care for it either, but he could do a variety of things to cross the lava without need of the structure. He was curious to see if anyone else had a plan though, as it would allow him to gauge their usefulness.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime7th April 2017, 8:38 pm

Chaos Land

“Well...no?” Could he not see the large scorch mark and the crumbling stones? Only a complete fool would mindlessly rush across that bridge! Rocbouquet brought her index finger to her bottom lip and made eye contact with the rogue ninja. “It looks awfully scary to cross alone...or at all really,” she pointed out, giving him a soft frown as she stepped closer to him.

Of course she could easily summon some spirits to float herself across, but why waste energy when she could talk one of these men into helping her instead?
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime7th April 2017, 8:58 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 ZIuFePv Chaos Land Bridge

Buggy followed Roc and Frieza to the bride and met back up with the swordsman Zabuza. He listened to them speak and he agreed that the bridge would surely crumble if they went across it but then an Idea hit him.. "Mr. Zabuza, if I make take a moment of your time..I think i have an idea about this bridge...once i get into position would you be so kind as to cut my legs, my arms and my head off leaving my shoulders attached to my torso? I was thinking if we threw a couple pieces of me over to the other side then I possibly would be able to transport each of you across using my Gum Gum fruit ability..what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime15th April 2017, 10:59 am

Path to Brinstar [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 KN21eXC

Just as Samus had mentioned, the tunnels were illuminated by artificial light, so the group had no issues navigating through. Following Samus, of course - Angela would have no idea which way to go. What was this place anyway? Was it a path to her home?

There were few barriers in the way, some kind of doorways, but Samus would shoot her magic beam now and then and would take care of them. Other than that, there were no other unpleasant surprises in their path. They should be getting close, she said.

Close to what? Why was Samus so sure that the crystal was that way, anyway? It could be that she was just guessing - much like Angela did - but she sounded so much more confident than her. Was she sensing the crystal's energy or something? Was there some other trick to it that Angela had failed to find?

Well, that was no longer important, she figured. She glanced at the crystal, still holding it tightly. It was still giving off a soft glow... What kind of power would it give off when she had to use it?

Angela hadn't thought much of the place, but Garland seemed to quite appreciate the decorations. Those statues he remarked on... She hadn't really noticed them until Samus jumped on top of one. Honestly, they felt a bit intimidating if anything, but there was probably nothing to them based on Samus' behavior.

"So... Where exactly are we heading?" she decided to ask. "Is there an underground city at the end of these tunnels?"

Last edited by Light on 7th August 2017, 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime21st April 2017, 7:01 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 W1s035

When Samus revealed her face beneath the helmet, Lightning was slightly surprised. It wasn't often she found other women like herself. In that moment, Lightning gained a newfound respect for Samus, and decided she could truly be trusted.

As the group traveled through this new area, Lightning couldn't help but be reminded of her time in the Hanging Edge of Cocoon, where she thought she had lost her sister for good, and where her entire life changed. It was dark, it was empty, and for some reason, Lightning felt on-edge.

To be cautious, she decided to do a little more healing to keep herself ready for any impending threats. From her position at the back of the group, she cast Cure on herself once more.

Lightning continued to observe this world Samus seemed to know so well. The statues seemed eerie, as if they were watching the group, even though Lightning knew she was being paranoid. The cold emptiness of this place gave her chills on top of the lingering sting from the rain. She was ready to leave this place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime23rd April 2017, 7:27 am

Quote :
The party has managed to relax a little. They are a little bit refreshed...

The party regains 0.5 H2KO!

~

Lightning uses Cure on herself!

Healing magic! Lightning is not defending against Cure.

Lightning (offense): 943
Lightning (defense): 0

Critical heal! (+1.5)

Lightning is at full health!

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime23rd April 2017, 11:50 am

Chaos Land

Ever since Rocbouquet used her Temptation Spell on Frieza, he was trying to gain back control over his body, fully aware of everything that happened around him. He was furious. Never before in his whole life has he been disgraced like that, but the harder he struggled, the more he felt the control over his body slipping away.

As the others were making plans on how to get over the bridge-like structure in front of them, Frieza clung on to one final straw: Letting go. The Space Tyrant managed to get control over his emotions. Completely gone was the anger he had felt before. Without really realizing it, he was able to close his eyes. As he calmed down more and more, he felt how his body and mind slowly became one. He opened up his eyes again and indeed: He was now able to move his body on his own again. The Temptation Spell Rocbouquet casted on him had been broken.

The first thing he did, was raising his hand, to fire a Ki-Blast at Roc who wasn't paying attention to him. With her being off-guard, he would only need one shot kill her for good. But with all his anger gone, he was able to think rationally. With Rocbouquet dead, the other two would surely start to attack him, and if this weak-looking woman has enough powers to completely control Frieza, he didn't want to imagine what that sword guy and the weird pirate could do if angered.

The alien lowered his hand and stepped forward, looking down into the molten stream of lava below his feet.

"Normally I would kill a worthless, ugly excuse of a woman like you for making me look like a fool. But I fear that I might still need all of you, as much as you need me. Since I don't believe that we are in hell, I believe that someone or something must have brought us here, and we all might need to fight together to overpower it. But be assured: As soon as I don't need you anymore, I will kill every single one of you."

Frieza himself couldn't really believe what he just said. Not only has he decided not to kill Rocbouquet, he also offered to team up with the others. But without being blinded by anger like he was before, this was the best course of actions he could think of.
He then jumped off the edge of the cliff, levitating above the firery abyss.

"As you can see, I am able to fly. So if you all hold onto me, I will be able to get us across very easily."
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime5th May 2017, 4:30 pm

Chaos Land - Bridge

Rocbouquet raised a brow at Buggy's unusual suggestion—Hacking him up with a sword? Now what good would that do?—but continued to focus on her exchange with Zabuza.

“...I'd um, feel much safer if a brave swordsman like you were to accompany—” Rocbouquet suddenly dropped the conversation and whipped her head to the side. There stood Frieza looking down at the molten lava, completely free of her control!

What!? But I cast Temptation!

“...Impossible,” the blue-haired seductress uttered below her breath, wide-eyed in shock. Although she remained silent as the tyrannical overlord spoke, her frustration with him manifested in the subtle twitch of her furrowing brow and her soured lips. Worthless? Ugly? Nobody had ever spoken so terribly of her! Stepping away from Zabuza, the jungle queen shot Frieza a stern, hawk-like glare.

“Tch. I don't need your stupid emperor help!” In a single, swift leap the demon girl drifted to the other side of the riverbank. As her feet made contact with the ground, she looked over her shoulder and stuck her tongue out childishly at Frieza. “...Noisy pest!” Without another word, the temptress stormed off with both of her fists clenched at her sides. She did not make it more than a couple hundred steps before stopping though.

Rocbouquet, please stay here with Wagnas and the others. It's too dangerous! Her brother's concerned voice echoed in her mind. Rocbouquet puffed her cheeks up and crossed her arms. That's what Noel would have said had he caught her wandering off alone in a place like this during one of their quests in the Ancient World. But why was she worrying about his opinion all of a sudden? He wasn't here to tell her what to do! Besides, he and the others didn't always understand that she knew how to take care of herself.

She didn't need some dumb, arrogant emperor's help finding her way back to Salamat. She was one of the Seven Heroes after all! And as a hero, she could handle everything by herself! In fact, if an enemy came rushing up to her this very moment, she could tear it apart with Wind Cutter—or Tempest if it required the extra push—or she could shift forms and fry it with one of her lightning strikes! And well...if none of that worked, a man would come along and willingly sacrifice himself for—Rocbouquet sighed. Who was she kidding? There were no more men for her to charm in this hellish landscape! If she wandered too far ahead, she risked exposing herself to actual danger for a change. Danger she would have to face on her own.

Big brother...

She kicked the ground out of frustration before turning back around to face the molten river. In the past, she had always relied on her brother, Wagnas, and the men of Eirunep to keep her safe. Sure she could somewhat defend herself with her spirit-infused magic, but it was her charmed men who protected her the most! And after witnessing Temptation ultimately fail on Frieza, Rocbouquet couldn't imagine what might happen to her if she wandered off alone in this strange dimension. She hated to admit it, but she needed Zabuza, Frieza, and Buggy around for her own personal protection at least until she could figure out how to get back to the jungle.

Her eyes fell upon Buggy and Zabuza as she inched back over to the edge of the embankment. “...Don't tell me you're actually going to take orders from that awful demon!” she shouted to them from the other side of the river, crossing her arms impatiently. “If you really need help I could absorb your soul and carry you across! You would lose your body and your ego—since the process is quite similar to death—but you would at least continue to live on within me.”

Last edited by Andalusite on 18th September 2019, 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Noticed a typo OTL;)
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime5th May 2017, 7:17 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 ZIuFePv

“If you really need help I could absorb your soul and carry you across! You would lose your body and your ego—since the process is quite similar to death—but you would at least continue to live on within me.”

Buggy heard what Roc said and smiled at her then looked at then at Frieza and told him, "I should be able to get across without your help your lordship..." He then looked at Zabuza, "Honorable swordsman Zabuza..could you please do this Pirate a favor that I will repay before we all return to our home worlds...I wish for you to cut off my feet at the ankles so that I may throw them across then i can float to them. I would rather do that instead of Roc's idea even though she is very nice..I don't wish to die..." Truthfully If Zabuza declined then Buggy would be forced to take Lord Frieza's offer...whether he liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11th May 2017, 9:14 am

Zabuza Momochi

"You want me to...cut you apart?" Did he have a death wish? Zabuza was about to laugh Buggy's ridiculous plan off when another thought came to him. If this pirate wanted to get cleaved to pieces so badly, well.... it'd be rude to refuse his offer. With a dark grin hidden behind the bandages wrapped around his face, Zabuza'a hand moved towards his blade's handle. Zabuza had no intentions of accepting help from the alien creature or this woman who claimed to be able to absorb souls. Haku had given him his fair share of near death experiences with those damn needles of his. His neck still hurt thinking about it...

"Oh trust me, I don't take orders from anyone..." he said, before looking at Captain Buggy with a glint in his eye. "But I think I can help you out, Captain!" In a blur of movement, the massive sword on Zabuza's back was swung with one hand, bisecting Buggy at the waist. A clean kill in his eyes. "Sorry friend, it seems I missed your ankles..." Now there were only two annoying people to deal with. 

She jumped back down from the statue, landing in a crouch next to Garland. 

"...Not all of these were just statues." she said, straightening up. "They should all be inert, but I'd advise not touching any that we pass." Fighting a Chozo guardian was the last thing they needed to do. 

"We're taking an underground path to Brinstar, and from there, we can reach Chozodia on the surface," Samus explained to Angela. "It's where the ruins of an important temple are, so I figured that the crystal would be there if anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11th May 2017, 9:31 am

~ Narrative - Chaos Land ~

Quote :
Zabuza attempts to strike Buggy with a physical attack!

Kubikiribōchō's Large Reach! +50 offensive roll bonus.
Buggy is not defending against the attack! No defensive roll.

Zabuza (offense): 206 256
Buggy (defense): 0

It hit!

Buggy's Bara Bara no Mi! Buggy is immune against cleaving attacks. His body has been sliced into two, but he can reattach himself at any point...

(-0 H2KO)

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11th May 2017, 12:46 pm

Papyrus
Papyrus had been taking all the sights in, eyes wide with curiosity. More ruins! As everyone carefully left from platform to platform, or rather, statue to platform, he found himself only half-listening to the conversations around him.

The statues were quite the sight, and even the ever positive papyrus felt a chill go up his spine whenever he looked at them. There'd been a few statues in the underground, of course-but none of them were quite as large, or put within the same vicinity of each other. 

Were these memorials, like the statues back in his old home? The thought made him shiver-the thought that these statues depicted a creature that was once alive was a bit terrifying.

He was about to touch one of them curiously when Samus words that they're not all statues reached him, and made his arm seize in place. With a small yelp, he lept back, heart racing a mile a minute.

"N-not statues? Huh? What?"
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime12th May 2017, 8:41 pm

Garland watched Samus land in a crouching posture, then merely shrugged and smirked in her direction. Perhaps she had been concerned that he would have triggered a dormant guardian? He wasn't interested in starting a fight, not while he was still recovering from his experiences with the rabites.

"Oh, I know better than to go touching things that are not my own.. usually. Golems have no sense of humor; every one of them I've witnessed took a rather hard line on dealing with intruders."
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime13th May 2017, 9:23 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 1u7NLeV

Chaos Land - Bridge

Watching this group of misfits and bumbling idiots ever since Sunset had arrived in this place had been most entertaining to her. She had awoken in this place, back as her pony self, though she distinctly remembered having just been in the library at Canterlot High. She had been trying to decide who's friendship she'd tear apart next when she had dozed off, then she was here.

The only nice thing about this predicament was that Sunset was still able to use her Equestrian magic, something she had thought lost for good since she arrived in the human dimension. Regaining her pony form and magic had delighted her so much, that despite being in an unknown desolate location, she had laughed out of pure joy and excitement. However, she had quickly noticed she wasn't alone and concealed herself, watching the strange beings that began to interact with each other.

There was some sort of enchantress who liked to flirt too much for her taste, a pink and white demonic horned person who acted like a spoiled child, a masked swordsman who smartly separated himself from the get go and the last one that, besides the white demon, was probably the strangest of them to her, despite his humanoid appearance. What was with that big red clown nose and his stupid fake pirate get up? He looked like he came straight out of one of those human world "cartoon" shows she had heard about. In fact, when she thought about it, they all looked like they came from those human cartoons. Except the enchantress, she looked like she was Equestrian creature that had made its way through the mirror. Sunset had kept a suspicious eye on her the whole time she followed behind the group, especially as she watched her charm the demon.

As the group traveled, Sunset teleported herself discretely, curious to see where they led. Seeing the bridge, she teleported ahead of them, hiding herself behind a large bolder, where she peeked her head out. Sunset wondered if there was a way she could over power these buffoons or maybe manipulate them to work for her. They did seem to all have powerful abilities, maybe some that might even rival her own. She smirked. That was unlikely. The woman may have been able to charm men with whatever magic she had but it was nothing compared to Sunset's skills. The others had physical strength and the demon being seemed to have some tricks up his sleeve but it was nothing a little magic couldn't handle. She smirked. Over powering them would be too easy.

Sunset watched in mild surprise as across the bridge from her, the swordsman cut the pirate clown in half. Well, they really were a rag tag pathetic bunch. Couldn't even get along long enough to find out where they were going. Sunset, however, found herself unable to look away, things were getting just too interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th May 2017, 9:24 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 ZIuFePv

Buggy's eyes went wide when Zabuza did what he asked just not at the right spot. "Hehe I should have suspected that from you swordsmen..no matter though as I should now be able to get across my own way..not that I would have needed help 'Ok you idiot of course you would've needed help' Well here I go.." Buggy picked up his lower half and stood near the edge of the bridge but not close enough to fall in and with all his strength tossed his lower half across to the other side, landing safely. He then used his devil fruit ability to float his other half over to reconnect his body. "Wow that was scary to tell the truth but not like some of the other Pirates from my world."
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime15th May 2017, 8:09 am

Chaos Land - Bridge

The Alien Overlord wasn't really sure what just happened. The masked Ninja used his sword to slice Buggy in half, but instead of being killed instantly, he threw his lower half across the stream of molten lava. This alone would be enough for Frieza to be weirded out, wanting to leave this place as fast as he could, but the Clown had even more to offer. His upper half started to move towards his seperated legs, merging with them as soon as they reached each other. Somehow, he was not only able to survive, he even made it across the firery abyss without a scratch.

"What the hell are those people?"

After finishing his thought, he flew to the other side, landing just beside Rocbouquet. The 'thing' he just witnessed even made him forget about all the sass the woman has just brought up, as well as her weird offer of transportation. He never imagined he would think this, but the creepy Magician really seemed to be the most normal beside him. Well it wasn't hard to be more normal than Mr. Red Nose, and that Ninja guy just gave Frieza the creeps.

He leaned towards Rocbouquet. "What do you think of those two? None of them seem to come close to my might, but still, their abilities send a chill down my spine."
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2017, 9:05 am

Chaos Land - Bridge

The seductress brought a hand to her mouth in mild shock when Zabuza whipped the sword from the holster on his back and suddenly swung it into Buggy's gut, though she was more annoyed than outright disturbed. Seriously? Did the samurai really just kill the guy? Who would offer to shield her now? Rocbouquet's jaw dropped even further when the weird privateer began to speak again, seemingly unharmed by the fatal blow. What!? How was he still alive after being cleaved in half!? Just when she thought things couldn't get any weirder, Buggy tossed his lower half to her side of the bank. The rest of his body drifted across the lava flow shortly after and began to reconnect itself at the waistline. Rocbouquet blinked. This man was clearly not human, and maybe he wasn't that useless after all. In fact, if she could absorb his soul and inherit his powers, she'd be practically invincible! The temptress shuddered. But he was still far too weird for her liking.

"...What do you think of those two? None of them seem to come close to my might, but still, their abilities send a chill down my spine."

Rocbouquet excused her gaze from the bizarre scene only to find herself eye-to-eye with Frieza once more. When did he get over here? She wondered. And did he really expect her to give him an opinion on the others after he insulted her with those terrible, terrible words? Rocbouquet glowered at Frieza.

“Shut up! I'm not talking to you!” As she turned away from him in an act of mere petulance, she caught glimpse of a little furry head peering out from behind a nearby boulder and instantly forgot what she was yelling about. “...Hey, is that a baby unicorn?” she gasped, covering her mouth and pointing a finger at the curious orange-haired animal. Rocbouquet had never seen a real unicorn before, but she had read about them in several different bestiaries. Unicorns were powerful, defiant creatures, but they were also very shy. Rocbouquet was surprised that they still existed. Last she remembered, the Ancients hunted the beast for its sacred horn which allegedly possessed magical powers rivaling that of the most seasoned mages. But what was a little unicorn doing here by itself?

Rocbouquet placed the palm of her hand against her cheek. “So the legends were true... A unicorn only reveals itself in the presence of a beautiful young maiden...” A wide smirk spread across her lips as she turned back to Frieza. “Looks like you're the ugly one now, emperor!” she giggled. A baby unicorn! She could hardly believe it!
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2017, 9:54 am

Chaos Land - Bridge

Even after Frieza completely calmed down, Rocbouquet still managed to make the Alien furious again. He actually tried to be a nice guy for once, and that is how she thanks him? He really should have killed her after he broke free from that spell. But well, he still could finish her off now.

Without a second thought he raised his hand and shot a Death Beam directly in Roc's direction. Luckily for her, his attack missed because something caught Roc's attention, making her move out of the way just slightly, causing the beam of Energy to vaporize a rock in the distance again.

But what was she muttering about? An Unicorn? This caught Frieza's attention as well. On Frieza Planet 229 there was a Legend about mystical horses called Unicorns. Brewing their pulverized horns into a tea will grant the drinker immortality. Sadly the Soldiers he sent there not only wiped out everyone living there, but also the entire wildlife, so Frieza couldn't try for himself.

Completely stunned by his apparent luck, he ignored Rocbouquet's further insults.

Immortality will be mine!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2017, 11:39 am

Chaos Land - Bridge

Rocbouquet was so focused on the unicorn she did not realize that Frieza had tried to kill her. In fact, she thought his attack was a foolish attempt to subdue the mythical creature! She shot him a quick death stare. What was he thinking?

“...Did it ever occur to you that the magical properties of this creature's horn may be the only way out of this hellish dimension?” she asked in a tone that was far from amused. “I don't care what your emperor excuse is; don't you dare move another muscle! I, Rocbouquet—the Queen of Salamat and one of the Seven Heroes—will handle this! For only a young and beautiful, pure woman can tame these wild beasts!” Suddenly she paused, her cheeks reddening a little as she brought her fists forward and clenched them with determination. “...Besides, it would be wrong of me to waste this opportunity to capture a unicorn for Wagnas!” Not that Wagnas actually needed a unicorn...or wanted one. But maybe the generous deed would bring him closer to realizing how much she liked him!

...Now how should I go about capturing the beast? Rocbouquet wondered. According to the old tomes, a unicorn liked to rest its head on the lap of a sitting maiden. However, it seemed rather silly for her to drop to her knees and wait for the unicorn to approach her on its own, especially with those unpredictable men around to spook it off at any moment. ...And is it truly alone or are its parents around to protect it?

When Rocbouquet was certain there were no other unicorns in the area, she slowly extended the palm of her hand outward and took several slow steps toward the animal. The last thing she wanted was an angry mother unicorn impaling her from behind. As she neared the boulder, she pursed her lips and made soft kissing noises to attract the young creature's curiosity. Too bad she had no hay to coax it out of hiding. (Unicorns liked hay, right?)

“That's right, look over here, little baby unicorn,” she spoke out softly in an exaggerated tone. “Would you like to come back to Salamat with me?...Oh, of course you would! I'll tame you, and then ride you down to Yuyan to rendezvous with Wagnas! He would be so surprised to see me with you and the relics!” She paused and sighed dreamily, “So surprised that he might even ask me to be his bride...”

Oh, Wagnas, it makes my heart ache just thinking about you...Why must we always be two worlds apart?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2017, 12:38 pm

Samus rolled her eyes behind her visor at Garland's pun, but didn't comment on it. There was no time to waste. 

"It's mostly a precaution. Like I said, I doubt any of these are functioning now." 

Narrative

The next tunnel Samus led the group down ended with another door, but when she shot this one, the area beyond it was completely different. Entering the new zone, the rocky soil and installed lights were replaced by thick grass and moss covered walls. Large tress and flowering plants grew thick enough to block off entire areas. The air itself was much more humid, and a few puddles of water gathered in shallow holes and dips in elevation. The only real lighting available was the faint blue glowing of thousands of mushrooms scattered around.

Brinstar 

"This is Brinstar," Samus said, following what looked like a well worn path through the jungle. She tried to be even more vigilant than before, knowing how many creatures thrived here compared to the barren area before it. There was an abundance of cover and camouflage for a potential enemy to abuse. "The tunnel leading back up to the temple should be close by..."

Zabuza Momochi-Chaos Bridge

Zabuza's eyes widened for a spit second as Buggy recovered, and was silent as he threw his bottom half across the river and floated back to it. Huh, well that was new.

"You're more clever than I thought, pirate," he said, sheathing his sword. Not feeling inclined to waste his chakra on an unneeded jutsu, he simply crouched and jumped over the lava flow with an unnatural amount of force, landing on the other edge with only one hand to steady himself.

About to move on, he realized that the other two were going on about some sort of creature in the distance. He had no idea what Rocbouquet was so excited for, having never heard of a unicorn in his life. It sounded like a childish fairy tale.

"Hmph. You're really getting riled up about a half grown horse?" he asked, crossing his arms. It couldn't even pull a cart at that size.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2017, 1:40 pm

Narrative - Brinstar

Quote :
Hiding behind some trees, three jellyfish-looking creatures jump out on the unsuspecting heroes!

Metroid A attempts to latch on to (roll: 3) Papyrus!

Surprise attack! -250 defensive roll penalty.

Metroid A (offense): 467
Papyrus (defense): 934 684

It missed!

Metroid B attempts to latch on to (roll: 5) Garland!

Metroid B (offense): 555
Papyrus (defense): 869 619

It missed!

Metroid C attempts to latch on to (roll: 1) Angela!

Metroid C (offense): 225
Papyrus (defense): 881 631

It missed!

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2017, 2:18 pm

Brinstar [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 KN21eXC

They kept going for a little longer, and Samus blasted the final door separating them from Brinstar. It was quite a change from the scenery they had gotten accustomed to so far... It was more like a jungle, though it was as eerily quiet just like their path so far.

Though that peace did not last for long. Some sort of flying jellyfish charged right at her. "Eek! What are those things?!" she screamed as she ducked to avoid its attack.

Well, one thing for sure, they did not look friendly. Quickly and not waiting for a response, she used her Fireball spell in retaliation, directing it to all the jellyfish in sight.

Quote :

Angela uses Fireball!

Angela (offense): 263

Metroid A (defense): 168
Metroid A is immune against Fire-based spells!
A minor hit! (-0 H2KO)
Metroid B (defense): 171
Metroid B is immune against Fire-based spells!
A minor hit! (-0 H2KO)
Metroid C (defense): 356
It missed!

Battle Info:

Last edited by Light on 7th August 2017, 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2017, 4:17 pm

Samus Aran - Brinstar

Samus nearly froze up when the horribly familiar creatures floated out for an ambush. 

Image:

"They're Metroids!" she said, loud enough for everyone to hear. And they definitely shouldn't have been here, but she doubted they'd care if she told them that. "Energy based attacks don't work on them, but they're weak to low temperatures!" She pointed her arm cannon at Metroid A and fired an Ice Beam. 

"Don't let them get a grip on you, or they'll suck your life out..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top