The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2017, 9:47 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 RBVg8v1

Brinstar [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 KN21eXC

Her attack hit two of those weird creatures, but honestly they did not seem to be all that bothered by it... Weird. She assumed jellyfish would have an affinity to the water element - fire should have been strong against them as the direct opposite.

Luckily, Samus seemed to know a bit more about them. Metroids? So they're weak against energy-based attacks, but low temperatures can do the trick. That was good to know.

Samus proceeded to direct a white beam against one of them - probably ice. Then she would just do the same. Concentrating, she cast her Ice Smash spell against their foes.

Quote :

Samus uses Ice Beam against Metroid A!

Metroid A is weak against Ice-based spells! -250 defensive roll penalty

Samus (offense): 84
Metroid A (defense): 448 198

It missed!

~

Angela uses Ice Smash!

Metroid A is weak against Ice-based spells! -250 defensive roll penalty
Metroid B is weak against Ice-based spells! -250 defensive roll penalty
Metroid C is weak against Ice-based spells! -250 defensive roll penalty

Angela (offense): 688

Metroid A (defense): 168 -82
It hit! (-1 H2KO)
Metroid B (defense): 593 343
It hit! (-1 H2KO)
Metroid C (defense): 207 -43
It hit! (-1 H2KO)

~

Metroid B attempts to latch on to (roll: 1) Angela!

Metroid B (offense): 71
Angela (defense): 482

It missed!

~

Metroid C attempts to latch on to (roll: 1) Angela!

Metroid C (offense): 437
Angela (defense): 39

It hit! (-1 H2KO)

Metroid C has latched on to Angela, slowly sucking out her life force...

Battle Info:

Last edited by Light on 7th August 2017, 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2017, 11:00 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 1u7NLeV

Chaos Land - Bridge

When the clown pirate threw one half across the lava and the rest connected with herself, she was mildly surprised. Clearly he had some sort of strong magic. She wondered what kind it was. Sunset hadn't noticed any sort of magical aura surrounding him. How interesting! The cartoon clown definitely shouldn't be dismissed. Sunset then heard an insufferable squeal followed by a small explosion.

"Oh sweet Celestia, I've been caught."

Sunset cursed herself for not being more careful. Of course, the squeal came from that obnoxious sorceress.  She raised a brow at the demon creature, was he the cause of the explosion? It certainly looked like he had tried to kill her. That sure could work in her favor, especially now that she's been seen by the group of idiots.

Sunset paused. B-baby unicorn!? Sunset snorted angrily through her nostrils. How dare she! And the foolish woman had the gall to approach her and call to her like she was some...some...animal! She was a pony for Celestia's sake. A great and powerful one for that matter. She glowered at the buffoon approaching her, stomping her way out from behind the boulder. In a flash of light green magic, Sunset had teleported right in front of the sorceress.

"Listen here you vacuous woman, I am not some animal for you to tame, and I am certainly no baby either. How rude! I'm much more of an adult than you and your infantile friends, or whatever, you have here."

Sunset flipped her hair in annoyance and gave her a condescending stare. She should just teleport the woman straight into the lava river. That certainly would be the easy way to deal with this instead of wasting her time manipulating and back stabbing. The sorceress wasn't even worth her time for that anyway.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2017, 6:37 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 Rm3kRN1

Chaos Land - Bridge

Caught up in all of her rambling and sing-songing, Rocbouquet had totally missed Zabuza's remark. When she was about halfway between the bridge and the boulder, she stopped walking and retracted her hand against her chest.

“...I would make such an elegant bride for Wagnas,” she giggled. “I would wear only the finest silk gown embroidered with hundreds of pearls from Comrune Island. And my long, flowing veil would be attached to a garland of beautiful pink roses. After the ceremony, there would be a large feast and dancing, and a chance for a romantic evening out on the bay...We'd be so happy...”

Although Rocbouquet was no longer paying attention to anything outside of her little marital fantasy, Sunset's sudden movement prompted a defensive response from her body. Angry spirits rushed forth from the girl's hair and began to hiss at the beast as it stomped forward and teleported itself directly in front of her. “Oh, look at that,” Rocbouquet commented, her thoughts fading back to reality. “The unicorn came right over to me...Is your notary recording this, emperor?” she shouted over her shoulder to Frieza with a sneer upon her face.

If Rocbouquet's spirits had functioning eyes they would have been rolling them at her right now. She did not appear threatened by the animal's aggressive body language at all. “What a good boy!” Rocbouquet bent forward to touch the agitated animal's muzzle, but quickly changed her mind when her phantoms continued to bare their fangs at it even though it hadn't made any further advances toward her. Maybe the unicorn needed a moment to accustom itself to her scent before it would let her touch it?

Nope. Not at all. What the unicorn did next completely threw her off. Rocbouquet raised a puzzled brow. A talking unicorn? Well, that was rather unexpected, but still nothing out of the ordinary. Plenty of creatures knew how to speak intelligibly to humans! However...

The temptress' brow twitched.

...Did it...just [insult] me?

Rocbouquet couldn't believe it. A talking equine beast just insulted her. Really? “My, that's awfully big talk coming from a little baby unicorn,” she remarked, her spirits looming over her, their lifeless stares adding to the fierceness of the glare manifesting in her amber-colored eyes. “...Do you know how much your horn would sell for in the fish markets along Port Toba?”
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2017, 6:59 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 ZIuFePvChaos Land- Bridge

Buggy had made it across and was very happy about it giving a smirk of happiness to whoever was watching. Then someone..er...something arrived near them after Frieza shot at it and Roc also got it's attention. What Buggy saw didn't really faze him most of all when the creature spoke. Buggy had seen many a talking animal or animal-like person in his world so he just laughed. "Wow Roc...your going to let that talking Pony say that? Maybe we are the ones who need to be asking questions..like how long have you been following us or was it you that broke the bridge? Seriously we are all here now for one reason or another..so maybe stop fighting" 'Or keep fighting..this might be fun to see what this pony creature can do.'
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2017, 9:46 pm

What the hell were these floating creatures? They looked much like jellyfish, except they were levitating in the air and seemed to possess teeth instead of tentacles. Garland ducked away from one of the floating fanged bubbles, listening to Samus describe the threat posed by the peculiar parasites as well as their apparent resilience to energy. When Angela substituted an endothermic invocation for previously ineffective fireballs, the 'Metroids' were noticeably injured.

Cold magic was certainly within Garland's abilities, but he would need to memorize a specific formula to use such spells. If his memory wasn't failing him, the nearest copies of cryomantic compositions like Ice Storm or Cone of Cold were safely stored away at his base of operations in Qayssa. That was good and all, but it wasn't going to affect the current dilemma being faced by Garland and his associates.

A plan was starting to form in the corner of the winged mage's mind. He would have to work quickly, and so he posed a question to the resident big orange tour gide Metroid expert in the middle of his spellweaving. His tone was a bit hasty and expectant, seemingly removed from his comfort zone and thrust into a challenging situation where an immediate adaptation would be required for survival.

"What about physical trauma, Samus? Lacerations, blunt force, puncturing - is any of that going to work?"

Battle action ooc:
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime23rd May 2017, 10:05 pm

Samus Aran - Brinstar

Her beam missed her target, most likely because it had heard her coming. If Samus was the only one with access to cold based weaponry, this fight would only go downhill... To her short lived relief, Angela was capable of summoning ice. All three Metroids were caught in the blast, but then focused their attention on the one who hit them. 

When one latched onto the girl, Samus bit back a curse and turned her gun on it. It had to come off before it killed her...

"You can hit them with non-energy weapons just fine!" she said, not taking her eyes off Angela. They weren't as effective as ice, but they worked. No one was going to die here...

Samus fired another Ice Beam at Metroid C
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime24th May 2017, 9:21 am

Brinstar

Quote :

Garland uses Haste!

Low accuracy: -250 roll penalty
Boost magic! Angela, Samus, Papyrus, Lightning and Garland are not defending against Haste.

Garland (offense): 4 -246
Angela (defense): 0
Samus (defense): 0
Papyrus (defense): 0
Lightning (defense): 0
Garland (defense): 0

It missed!

Something went wrong with the spell - perhaps the concentration was off... But there was no effect.

~

Samus uses Ice Beam against Metroid C!

Metroid C is weak against Ice-based spells! -250 defensive roll penalty

Samus (offense): 743
Metroid C (defense): 196 -54

Critical hit! (-1.5 H2KO)
Critical hit bonus! Metroid C is frozen for (roll (1-3): 3) three rounds! It loses its grasp on Angela.

~

Metroid A attempts to latch on to (roll: 3) Papyrus!

Metroid A (offense): 468
Papyrus (defense): 810

It missed!

~

Metroid B attempts to latch on to (roll: 5) Garland!

Metroid B (offense): 342
Angela (defense): 476

It missed!

Battle Info:

Last edited by Light on 27th July 2019, 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime24th May 2017, 9:45 am

Garland furrowed his brow and looked at his hands. They didn't feel any more responsive than before..

Nothing had happened. Damn! The Haste spell would have worked flawlessly within Garland's native realm, and yet it was having problems taking root here. He was able to successfully cast it before during the encounter with the Rabites, so perhaps he had let his focus slip just a bit too far.

Muttering briefly to himself, Garland resolved to repeat his enchantment. There were a number of reasons that his previous attempt went sideways, but the most likely one was attempting to split the spell's energy amongst multiple individuals. It was imperative that he quickly move on to fighting off the Metroids before they could feed.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime24th May 2017, 10:27 am

Brinstar

Quote :
Garland uses Haste on himself!

Boost magic! Garland is not defending against Haste.

Garland (offense): 627

Critical hit!
Critical hit bonus! Garland can attack twice in succession for 3 rounds instead of 2!

Battle Info:

ooc note:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th May 2017, 4:42 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 1u7NLeV

Sunset snorted at being called a baby again. Why that little witch... Her eyes flashed with anger as she stomp her hoof angrily. It felt like she stomped something...the woman's foot? Sunset repressed a grin as she put more pressure on her hoof, digging it into the assumed ground.

"I am not a baby! Call me that again and you won't know the difference between your fishing markets and being six feet under."

As she stared her down, Sunset's horn began to glow threateningly. In the distance, it seemed the clown had said something to the witch or her. She wasn't sure. She didn't care. She gave him a brief flat stare, not wanting to keep her eyes off the woman for longer than a second. Hopefully he would be less obnoxious than this woman.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th May 2017, 8:46 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 Rm3kRN1

Chaos Land - Bridge

Rocbouquet's eyes narrowed in response to the unicorn's loud snort. “Fifty-thousand crowns,” she stated. “So unless you want your head in a merchant's handbasket, I advise you—” Her threatening remark was interrupted by a sudden, sharp pain in her right leg. Rocbouquet's teeth sunk into her bottom lip. She could feel Sunset Shimmer's hoof grinding into the front of her leather boot. Her face contorted with discomfort as she held her breath and fought back the tears welling in the corners of her eyes. Her toes! Oh, her poor little toes crushed beneath the weight of the creature's hoof! Unable to withstand the pain any longer, the temptress let out a long and horrifying shriek.

“Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!”
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime26th May 2017, 9:22 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 ZIuFePvChaos bridge

Buggy watched Roc and the Pony then saw them start to fight. He walked over close and said trying to speak over Roc's yelling. "HEY!! hold you two...we need to not fight..we are all here not on our own accord somehow and we will need each other to survive here whether we like it or not." He tried to separate Roc and the pony hopefully soon and without more fighting. "Roc stop and apologize to..um..Whats your name miss?" Posing that last part to the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime26th May 2017, 6:12 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 M0YUDuE

Chaos Land, Bridge

Ever since Sunset Shimmer teleported out of hiding and Frieza realized that she wasn't an unicorn, he watched how everything would play out, hoping that it would be entertaining - And he wasn't disappointed. Between the horse-like creature and the woman a fight errupted. Finally some real entertainment for the Emperor.

But his fun was about to be interrupted, as Buggy stepped forward, trying to calm down Rocbouquet and Sunset Shimmer. What was he even thinking, trying to interrupt the only pleasure the alien had since he got here? Frieza really wanted to see Sunset Shimmer fight. While she didn't seem really dangerous, she has mastered the ability of Instant Transmission, something Frieza had yet to see.

Without a noise he rushed towards Buggy. "I can't allow any disturbance Clown."

Frieza uses Physical Attack on Buggy
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime26th May 2017, 8:56 pm

~ Narrative - Chaos Land ~

Quote :
Frieza attempts to strike Buggy with a physical attack!

Surprise attack! -250 roll penalty to Buggy
Frieza's Low Base Stats (1st form)! -100 roll penalty to Frieza

Frieza (offense): 819 719
Buggy (defense): 584 334

It hit! (-1 H2KO)

Someone down the distance, still not seen or heard by the party but watching carefully, lets out a deep sigh...

Quote :
??? uses Fire 3 against Frieza!

A large fireball falls from high in the sky, originating from the direction the party was heading.

Frieza's Low Base Stats (1st form)! -100 roll penalty

??? (offense): 475
Frieza (defense): 528 428

A minor hit! (-0.5 H2KO)

Frieza manages to see the incoming attack and nearly dodges but is grazed by it a little.

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime28th May 2017, 10:30 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 ZIuFePvChaos Land, Bridge 

Buggy was trying to dissolve a problem with their dysfunctional team if they were even a "team". He heard someone speaking to him and as he was turning he was met with the big hand of Frieza knocking him into the rock Sunset Shimmer revealed herself from before. Buggy got up comically adjusting his jaw while staring a hole into Frieza(including angry lines at his target from his eyes) "What was that for you big jerk? thinking you own the place cause you think your some supreme being or something..if you were so supreme..why are you here lost and clueless like the rest of us..hmm? If we didn't need you for anything I would have left you back where we came in.. ALSO if it wasn't for that random fireball smacking you in your ugly kisser..then I would have to chop you up myself...HMM Not a bad idea..." Buggy started the process of his Bara Bara Japanese Cracker attack equipping from his waist his knives and popping out the ones in his boots.. "TIME TO MAKE SUSHI!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime28th May 2017, 10:58 pm

Papyrus-brinstar
Papyrus groaned and shot an unamused look at garland.

A pun? Here? Where statues look like they could come to life and use you for a chew toy?

The group continued, and all Papyrus could do was mouth why in garlands direction.

As they emerged, Papyrus could only stare in awe at what lay before him. It felt like he'd been doing quite a bit of that, but could anybody blame him? The plants were incredible!

"It's like an underground forest!" Papyrus hopped over a puddle, grinning as he walked to one of the huger pieces of foliage that lay before them.

"Look at how many there are!" Papyrus went to gently touch a branch-or at least it looked like a branch, when suddenly three strange things emerged from behind the tree, and attempted to stick onto him!

He somehow managed a shrill screech as he dove to the ground, the three flying right over him, making strange noises in their wake as they flew at the others. As Papyrus stood up, he paled at the look of them. Clear as water, with their organs clearly visible-and it looked like they had sets of fangs at the bottom of them-like the worlds most dangerous and ugly jellyfish. He screamed just as Angela did, and he heard Samus shout her familiarity with the creatures-calling them metroids. Hearing that they'd suck the life out of you if they latched onto you with their fangs made his bones rattle.

And he had been so close to them!

Trying his best to shake off his fear, he managed to stand up after Garland was able to break Angela free from one of it's grasps, and quickly sidestepped another lunge at him. His hand trembling slightly, he made quite a few bones appear out of thin air, and have them at the ready.

"I-I don't suppose we can talk to them, can we?"

Papyrus attempts to use the bone projectile attack on all enemies
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime29th May 2017, 8:28 am

"Only if you can speak with wild animals, Papyrus! Otherwise, protect yourself!"

Was animal even the right way to classify these floating terrors? While Samus's description served to put their threat in proper context, the so-called Metroids didn't have any strange auras or anomalies that could be detected by Garland's enchanted vision. In contrast, the black Rabite which had pummeled the heroes was awash with malevolent energies.

Garland began to chant another spell in his native accent, foreign to those uninitiated to magical traditions. This was a different type of magic, one whose syllables were heavy and its aura laden with the element of earth. Fighting the Metroids in melee was not without its dangers, but simply leaving Angela to contend with the hungry, three-eyed cnidarians was unacceptable. If his own spell worked, he could enjoy some form of protection against the Metroids' ravenous hunger while feeding them the sharp end of his sword.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime29th May 2017, 8:46 am

Her attack hit, and it seemed to be effective against the jellyfish-like creatures. But her success was short-lived as one of them latched on to her head. "Eek!! Get it off get it off get it off!!!" she screamed. Samus' earlier warning, that they will suck out her life if they attach on her, was far from reassuring...

Luckily, Samus went on the offensive and the attack caused the creature to freeze and lose its grip. She was thankful she had such good aim and she did not hit her instead, though she wondered if that was due to luck. Well, not that she had any better options.

One of them was frozen - hopefully it would last for a bit. She decided to focus her power on one of the other two, hoping it would be more effective.

Quote :
Papyrus uses Bone projectiles!

Rapid fire! 4 hits will be randomly distributed against the three Metroids.

Hit 1 - against (roll: 3) Metroid C
Metroid C is frozen! It is unable to defend.
Papyrus (offense): 463
Metroid C (defense): 0
It hit! (-0.5 H2KO)

Hit 2 - against (roll: 3) Metroid C
Papyrus (offense): 714
It hit! (-0.5 H2KO)

Hit 3 - against (roll: 3) Metroid C the die really hates Metroid C
Papyrus (offense): 623
It hit! (-0.5 H2KO)

Hit 4 - against (roll: 1) Metroid A
Papyrus (offense): 631
Metroid C (defense): 285
It hit! (-0.5 H2KO)

~

Garland uses Stoneskin on himself!

Boost magic! Garland is not defending against Stoneskin.

Garland (offense): 199

It hit!

Garland gets a +200 defensive roll bonus for [roll (1-3): 3] three rounds!

~

Garland attempts to attack Metroid C with his sword!

Garland (offense): 8

A minor hit! (-0.5 H2KO)

~

Angela uses Ice Smash against Metroid B!

Metroid B is weak against Ice-based spells! -250 roll penalty

Angela (offense): 328
Metroid B (defense): 155 -95

It hit! (-1 H2KO)

~

Metroid A attempts to ram onto (roll: 3) Papyrus!

Metroid A (offense): 517
Papyrus (defense): 597

It missed!

~

Metroid B attempts to latch onto (roll: 2) Samus!

Metroid B (offense): 4
Samus (defense): 928

It missed!

~

Metroid C is frozen! It is unable to attack (round 1 of 3)

Battle Info:

~

Narrative - Chaos Land

Quote :
Buggy uses Bara Bara Japanese Cracker against Frieza!

Frieza's Low Base Stats (1st form)! -100 roll penalty to Frieza

Buggy (offense): 506
Frieza (defense): 888 788

It missed!

Battle Info:

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime29th May 2017, 10:00 am

Garland was relieved to find that Samus's quick thinking had frozen the Metroid who had previously threatened to suck away Angela's vitality. After applying the effects of Stoneskin, the young man's flesh had momentarily covered itself in scintillating runes which drew themselves from thin air. The magical energies then sunk into Garland's body, altering his exposed skin to resemble the texture of rough, unpolished rock quartz.

Metroids were still floating about, however, so he had no time to rest. Taking a few steps back to permit himself a running start, Garland raised his weapon to cleave at (and ideally through) Metroid C to also strike Metroid B.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime29th May 2017, 1:04 pm

Papyrus-brinstar
Papyrus yelped as he dodged yet another airborne attack from a metroid. Garlands remark did little to settle his nerves, as the battle continued.

If only he had ice magic! The others seemed to be doing quite well using it against them.

As long as these creatures didn't have any magic attacks of their own, that is.

Papyrus shuddered at the thought. As if risking the life force getting sucked out of you was bad enough!

Anticipating another charge, Papryus made one large bone appear in his arm, and posed to strike medroid c. 

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime29th May 2017, 2:39 pm

Narrative - Brinstar

Quote :
Garland attempts to cleave Metroid C!

Garland (offense): 556

Critical hit! (-0.5 H2KO)

Metroid C is knocked out!

~

Garland attempts to strike Metroid B!

Garland (offense): 872
Metroid B (defense): 181

~

Papyrus attempts to strike Metroid C!

Metroid C just fainted! Garland stands where the attack would have landed.
Surprise attack! With Metroid C defeated, Garland did not pay close attention to Papyrus' incoming attack. -250 roll penalty.
Garland's Stoneskin! +200 defensive roll bonus

Papyrus (offense): 441
Garland (defense): 215 -35 165

It hit! (-1 H2KO)

~

Metroid A attempts to latch on to (roll: 1) Angela!

Metroid A (offense): 518
Angela (defense): 33

It hit! (-1 H2KO)

Metroid A has latched on to Angela not again

~

Metroid B attempts to latch on to (roll: 5) Garland!

Metroid B (offense): 179
Garland (defense): 354 554

It missed!

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime29th May 2017, 9:05 pm

Zabuza Momochi- Chaos

To his surprise and slight interest, the brightly colored pony began to talk back. He knew that some special animals could speak, like summoned creatures and ninja hounds and cats, but a horse was definitely new. Did it use any techniques? As Rocbouquet and the pony continued their ridiculous argument, Buggy attempted to stop them, and earned himself a hit from Frieza. Oh boy, they were killing each other again. Hit by how ridiculous the entire situation was, Zabuza wanted to laugh.

Until the fireball nearly dropped itself on Frieza, and then he was all serious again. Something was watching them, and he was going to figure out who it was.

"Hey, could all of you shut up and stop trying to kill each other for a second?" he yelled. "Something just spat a fireball, and I don't feel like being roasted next." It had come from further away, but he was sure he'd seen the direction it fell from. "I'm going to find out who did it, if you children don't mind."

Samus Aran - Brinstar

They were actually winning. Or at least the entire group wasn't dead yet, which was winning in her book. The Metroid attacking Angela was frozen and then quickly beaten to re-extinction, leaving only two more to worry about. Papyrus's comment about talking it over was so ridiculous that she didn't give it an answer. Metroids were smart, but they weren't conversational. They were predators, and would not be persuaded to leave what they perceived as prey alone. The only sympathy they were capable of was instinctual bonding upon hatching.

She ducked out of the way as one lunged at her, and re-positioned her arm cannon for another blast, only for it to leave her alone and try for Garland instead. As if drawn to her like a magnet, another Metroid sunk its teeth into Angela. Was it the first bite that was making her a target now? 

"Hold still!" Samus fired her Ice Beam at Metroid A.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime30th May 2017, 7:24 am

A sharp, throbbing pain tore through Garland's thoughts. It was like stubbing one's big toe on a piece of hardwood furniture.. and then stubbing each of his own little toes against it in succession. There was no pause or gap between each of those individual injuries; rather, the entire experience of getting cracked over the head with Papyrus's bone club was akin to those five agonies being condensed into one singular and unfortunuately literal headache.

The mage turned briefly to Papyrus, mimicking the skeleton's previous glare while raising his left palm skyward for a bit of additional emphasis. Whhhhyyy did he follow through that swing? Papyrus was either too slow to notice him, or Garland was moving too fast for his allies to evaluate his actions.

"LookafterAngela! I'mtakingthisonedown!"

Garland yelled out a hasty warning and pointed at Metroid A before circling around Metroid B, hewing and stabbing towards the parasite's transparent form. He had no reason to believe the Metroids would understand his verbal instruction; perhaps some verbal cautioning would help avert another accident. Not to say the alien life eaters were themselves incompetent or stupid; they showed a feral cunning that was attributable to their hunger. Angela posed the greatest threat to them, while he and Papyrus were targets of opportunity.

Whatever the case was, Garland had no desire to become a free lunch for these floating mouths.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime30th May 2017, 8:22 am

Narrative - Brinstar

Quote :
Samus uses Ice Beam against Metroid A!

Following Samus' instructions, Angela stands still. The enemy is not moving - Automatic hit! Roll will only determine the effect.

Metroid A is weak against Ice-based spells! -250 roll penalty

Samus (offense): 865
Metroid A (defense): 571 321

Critical hit bonus! Metroid A is frozen for [roll (1-3): 2] two rounds. It loses its grasp on Angela.

~

Garland attempts to strike Metroid B with a physical attack!

Garland (offense): 504
Metroid B (defense): 601

It missed!

~

Garland attempts to strike Metroid B with a physical attack!

Garland (offense): 652
Metroid B (defense): 533

It hit! (-1 H2KO)

Garland's Haste wears off!

~

Metroid B attempts to latch on to (no roll: Metroid B is not pleased with the double attack) Garland!

Metroid B (offense): 401
Garland (defense): 110 310

A minor hit! (-0.5 H2KO)

The attack grazes Garland, but the Metroid does not manage to latch on.

Garland's health is low! He begins to feel exhausted.

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime30th May 2017, 12:14 pm

Papyrus-brinstar
Papyrus aimed to strike the creature, when it suddenly disappeared, leaving only Garland as the target. He couldn't stop the momentum in his arms as the club hit the winged human instead, much to Papyrus horror.

"OHMYGOSHIAMSOSORRY!" Papyrus spat out, and before he could ask if he was alright, Garland was attacked by one of the remaining metroids. Between Papyrus attack and the current one, he was looking quite injured. Papyrus ignored his command to look after Angela and made the bones appear in his arms once more, determined to actually strike the target this time.

Papyrus attempts to use bone club on metroid B!
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime31st May 2017, 11:38 am

Her attack found its target, but moments later, another one of those hideous creatures perched on her head and began draining her energy. "Why meeeeeee", she cried out as she began frantically running around, desperately trying to get it off but to no avail.

Hold still! Right. Samus might be able to get it off, like before, and she definitely did not want to cause her to miss her target - or worse, accidentally hit her. As hard as it was with that horrible sensation on her head, she stood still. And sure enough, this one ended up frozen solid as well. Her power was surely useful - she had never seen her ice spell have such a powerful effect.

"Th-- thanks," she stuttered awkwardly. Here's hoping she would need to be saved a little less from now on, this was getting embarrassing.

Garland and Papyrus seemed to be handling the other creature just fine, so she directed her attention to the frozen one. It was payback time.

Quote :
Papyrus attempts to strike Metroid B!

Papyrus (offense): 359
Metroid B (defense): 207

It hit! (-0.5 H2KO)

Metroid B is knocked out!

~

Angela uses Ice Smash against Metroid A!

Metroid A is frozen! It is unable to defend.
Metroid A is weak against Ice-based spells! -250 roll penalty Metroid A cannot defend - it will not receive additional penalty.

Angela (offense): 601
Metroid A (defense): 0

~

Metroid A is frozen! It is unable to attack.

Battle Info:

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime31st May 2017, 1:06 pm

Samus Aran- Brinstar

The Metroid attacking Angela fell to the ground, frozen solid from the direct hit. While it was out of commission, she turned to find the other one. Garland and Papyrus were taking care of it already, stabbing it through with a sword and hitting it with a bone club until it stopped moving.

One more left then.

She moved in front of Angela, weapon pointed back at the frozen creature. Even in the injured state it was in, it could break free at any time. With a concealed movement of her hand in her arm cannon, Samus switched her ammo and fired a Missile at Metroid A.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime31st May 2017, 1:19 pm

Brinstar

Quote :
Samus fires a missile at Metroid A!

Metroid A is frozen! It is unable to defend.

Samus (offense): 157
Metroid A (defense): 0

It hit! (-0.5 H2KO)

Metroid A is knocked out!

Like the Rabites, the knocked out Metroids began to glow and disappeared in a bright light.

~

Garland's Stoneskin wears off!

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime31st May 2017, 6:41 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 W1s035

Lightning's uneasy feeling proved correct as three ugly monsters attacked the group. Instantly, Lightning reacted, as did the others. These creatures weren't messing around, and they wasted no time at all in attaching themselves to members of the group. Thankfully, Lightning wasn't targeted, so she was able to cast Thundaga without difficulty. 

To her surprise, the bolts of lightning that drove into the bodies of the monsters seemed to just...disappear. It was almost as if they had been absorbed by the jellyfish-like creatures. It was then she heard Samus tell them that these creatures were immune to energy-based attacks, and Lightning cursed under her breath. She had just wasted an entire attack.

Lightning didn't have any ice-based attacks, so she decided to play on the defensive side for this battle. Seeing the struggles of her accomplices, Lightning decided to cast Cure on Garland.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime31st May 2017, 9:36 pm

Brinstar

Quote :
[Retroactive] Lightning uses Thundaga!

The Metroids are immune to Lightning-based spells! They are struck by the attack, but remain unaffected (-0 H2KO)

~

[Retroactive] Lightning uses Cure on Garland!

Boost magic! Garland is not defending against Cure.

Lightning (offense): 698

Critical heal! (+1.5 H2KO)

Retroactively added - Cure was cast directly following the attack that dropped Garland at low health levels.

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top