The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime24th September 2017, 2:04 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 ZIuFePv
Chaos Land

Buggy watched the interaction between Sunset and Roc and was wondering why Roc couldn't talk but then watched Sunset speak to Chaos and after she spoke, Buggy added, "Yes..that is the same question I have as well...what are we doing here and why us...not that I don't mind being able to cause trouble but yeah..normal question..." He then added as well, "I mean me for my swords and devil fruit ability...Sunset for her cunning and sassiness, Queen Rocbouquet for her magic and power over those skulls, Lord Frieza for his power and Zabuza for his sword and speed right?"
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime25th September 2017, 5:20 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 M0YUDuE

Chaos Land

Again just before Frieza had the chance to even reply to Chaos, Rocbouquet was at it again, screaming at Frieza and rambling at the God of Discord, still calling him 'Dantarg'. Without any hesitation, the Beast raised one of its hands and sent a technique unknown to Frieza hurling in her direction. While it didn't do any damage, the woman suddenly went silent. The Galactic Tyrant didn't know if this was caused directly by Chaos' attack, or if Rocbouquet simply became too scared to speak, but whatever it was: Frieza loved it.

After being done with Rocbouquet, Chaos concentrated on Frieza instead, finally replying to his demands. The joy the Tyrant felt, immediately turned into a feeling of discomfort, when the being introduced itself as Chaos, God of Discord. Back when Frieza was a little boy, his father used to tell him stories about the Gods of the Universe. About Beerus, the God of Destruction, his immense power, and that Frieza should never dare to fight him. When he became Leader of his own Army, Frieza first met Beerus and the stories his father was telling him were all true. Frieza's unbelivable strength was nothing compared to that of the God of Destruction.

Could it be that this Monster was just as powerful as Beerus? The Alien didn't know why, but just like when he first met Beerus, an unfamiliar feeling came over him. Was this... fear? Frieza decided not to fight Chaos for now. At least not before he could judge his power. But he already had a plan on how he could figure out the creature's strength.

The Galactic Overlord bowed before Chaos and started to smile. "You know, right now I'm not even using 1% of my full power. Allow me to show you the full extend of my power as I turn this woman called Rocbouquet into ash."

Without waiting for a reply, Frieza jumped back to gain some distance from both Chaos and Rocbouquet, before starting to transform into his third Form.

Frieza uses Transformation
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime26th September 2017, 8:16 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 Rm3kRN1

Chaos Land

As Sunset Shimmer approached the weeping girl and began to speak, the two spirits stared soullessly into her disdainful teal eyes.

"I hope you've learned to shut your trap now," the pony stated scornfully to their mistress.

The phantoms responded to this by rushing forward and snapping viciously at her face. If she had stopped any closer to Rocbouquet, they would have gladly tore her apart with their sharp fangs. Rocbouquet on the other hand, made no indication that she had heard the pony's remark. She continued her silent sobbing, her hands cupped over her eyes and her shoulders shivering violently.

“............................. (Wagnas...Big brother...)” she uttered soundlessly below her breath. How would they ever find her? Sniffling, the temptress rubbed her eyes. When she looked upward, the first thing she noticed was that everybody was more focused on the Dantarg look-alike's vague statements than her suffering. She furrowed her brow in disgust. Stupid useless men. Stupid worthless unicorn. Stupid Dantarg-wannabe. She hated them all.

One of the phantoms nudged its skull against the back of her hand. Rocbouquet glanced downward. What was it trying to tell her? The restless soul wavered back and forth in front of her face and howled weakly. It did not seem to like her scowl. Rocbouquet guided the being into her hands and sighed. The second spirit took notice of her gesture and drifted closer to the other one until they overlapped. The two ghostly figures moaned softly, did a little synchronized flip for Rocbouquet, and then seemed to patiently hover over her hands waiting for her reaction. Rocbouquet however, paid them no particular attention, shifting her teary eyes in Frieza's direction as he began to speak to Chaos once more. The phantoms let out a mournful and lonely whimper. They had failed to erase the bitter frown plastered onto her face.

"You know, right now I'm not even using 1% of my full power. Allow me to show you the full extent of my power as I turn this woman called Rocbouquet into ash."

The Galactic Tyrant's suggestion had the girl on her feet in a heartbeat.

“...... (WHAT!?)” Turn her into ash? Rocbouquet clenched her fists and glared menacingly at Frieza. As if! “.........................WHY YOU LITTLE MAG—”
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime1st October 2017, 1:26 pm

~Narrative - Waterfall~

Lightning's body begins glowing softly...

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime1st October 2017, 1:57 pm

Chaos land.

Buggy was still waiting for the answer from Chaos when the others started fighting again. Normally if he was in his world he would let them fight but since he wasn't he stood in front of Queen Rocbouquet and yelled, "Oh brother..Hey Frieza...chill out for a moment for once in your life ok man...you wanna go home right? If you kill everyone...you might be here forever..think about that for a moment please..."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2nd October 2017, 12:57 pm

Samus Aran- Waterfall

After their third teleport, Samus was used to the suddenly reappearing in a different locale, but this definitely wasn't where she was expecting Papyrus to be from. Did all the undead in his world come from here? This was more like one of the uninhabited planets on her world. It had a much less dangerous feel than Zebes did, at least.

Still over her shoulders, Lightning's body began to glow, and then faded away as if it had never been there.

"... I hope that means she was sent home," she said, pulling out her gun again and looking around.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2017, 7:19 am

Garland - Waterfall

A strangely beautiful realm awaited Garland and his colleagues after the teleportation magicks wore off. For several long seconds, he took in the dimly lit splendor of the waterfall. Were those stars in the distance, or clusters of fireflies?

"You recognize this place, Papyrus.." Garland spoke after a moment of gathering his wits, seeing the body of Lightning glowing briefly before fading away. After uttering a brief word of hope for the departed swordswoman, the mage approached Samus and held out the crystal that he had gently removed from the Chozo temple.

"Would you rather I hold onto this for now? It hasn't reacted to me; not yet, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime5th October 2017, 11:35 am

Narrative - Chaos Land

Quote :
Frieza uses Transformation!

+100 permanent roll bonus to Frieza's roll range!

~

Rocbouquet's Silence wears off!

Chaos looked over the group before him as they questioned him, seemingly enjoying the moment of peace from that woman's wails, even though he knew it would not last long.

"It will be useful for you ultimately," he addressed Sunset first, pondering for a moment, "but rest assured, such fact is only a fortunate coincidence. It would make no difference to me whether you have any benefits," he shrugged dismissively. "You can consider not being killed right now a perk."

"Why, yes, that's exactly why I've chosen the five of you. Aren't you the smartest here?" he replied to Buggy next, with highly questionable sincerity in his tone.

However, he seemed intrigued by Frieza's proposal to prove his strength. "Interesting..." he remarked. "Do you consider this woman to be so incredibly powerful that I should be impressed by her defeat?" He glanced at her next, as the Silence spell was wearing off and her voice - along with her magic - was returning. "What do you think of this, Queen Rocbouquet?"
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime5th October 2017, 3:07 pm

Papyrus-Waterfall
Papyrus shook his head to Angela's question, though he himself was distracted. Waterfall always was a beautiful place, and even though he'd only been away from it for a mere three months, he found himself oddly homesick looking at it now. While the surface had plenty of wonderful things to look at, there was nothing that could entirely compare to the glowing beauty that was Waterfall. 

"Oh, but I didn't live here. My brother and I lived in snowdin-it's actually close-"

A small flicker of light caught the corner of Papyrus' eyes. He turned around, only to see lightning engulfed in small lights, and becoming transparent. His heart dropped into his chest, raw panic clutching at his stomach.

"Lightning!?"

It was as though everything happened in slow motion, and he was just about to reach Samus' side arm outstretched to try to awaken her-when her body vanished completely, causing Papyrus to grasp open air instead.

"I hope that means she was sent home."

Papyrus' arm fell to the side of him, as heavy as stone. His mind felt as though it was full of cotton, and thoughts struggled to bubble to the surface. She was there, now she was not-falling to the attack that had struck her moments before. He could hear Garland mumble something-perhaps a silent prayer-but that only made it all the more real. Garland immediately began to address Samus, but Papyrus couldn't hear a word he said over the despair he was threatening to succumb to. The conversation they had in Angela's world kept replaying over and over in his mind. 

She was like him, no family except a sibling; like him. And now that sibling wouldn't know what became of her sister. She'd just wake up and find her gone, never to return. Tears fell silently over his cheeks as he clasped a hand to his mouth in sudden, painful realization.

Why hadn't he used his shield attack? 

In the heat of the battle, he'd forgotten he'd had it. He could have used it to shield Lightning from afar. What kind of knight-no-what kind of monster totally forgets one of their own abilities? Especially during a life-or-death battle?

Dozens if not hundreds of questions now threatened to emerge from him, though all Papyrus could manage to choke out was:

"W-why..?"
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime5th October 2017, 3:24 pm

Samus Aran- Waterfall

"Hm?" She looked at the crystal Garland offered, and then took it from him with a nod. "It's probably best if we each keep our own, just in case..." For all she knew, each of their crystals were different and needed to be kept track of. She tucked it away into her zero-suit, and then noticed how Papyrus was reacting. Samus was momentarily surprised, but he did come off as kind of sensitive, so she decided to try and help him keep it together.

"Hey, don't act like she's dead," Samus said. "I'm sure she's fine, Lightning wasn't in any danger that I could tell when I picked her up. But right now we all really need you to focus, alright? You're the only one that knows how things work here, and the sooner we can collect the crystals, the sooner we can go back to Cosmos and figure out what happened to Lightning."
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime9th October 2017, 2:12 am

Chaos Land

Even though both Buggy and Chaos tried to talk to Frieza, he didn't hear any of it. His body and mind were fully concentrating on the Transformation that lay ahead. His body began to emit a strange, dark purple Aura of concentrated Ki, leaking from his body and completely covering the air around him. While his first transformation seemed to be very painful, the Tyrant remained completely silent during his second transformation. It didn't take long before his body began to grow even more than before. Three white, spike-like structures shot out of his back and the purple crystals covering his shoulders began to form shoulder plates.

But this transformation was far from over, as the orb-like structure on top of his head began to grow, making his head thrice as long as it was before, giving him more of an Alien-like appearance. Gone were the large black horns, as they were replaced by two white spikes at the end of his head.

After his transformation was complete, the purple aura slowly began to fade, until only the grotesque creatue named Frieza remained. With the blink of an eye, he disappeared from his previous location, only to appear directly in front of Rocbouquet not even a second later.

"Let us see how you hold up to 1% of my full power!" Frieza exclaimed, trying to show just how superior he was compared to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime11th October 2017, 10:33 am

Chaos Land

“—GOT oh....”

...What kind of emperor is he!? The young enchantress wondered staring dumbfounded at the Galactic Tyrant standing before her with his teeth clenched, flexing his muscles closer to his sides as a deep purple aura consumed his body. This energy emitted by Frieza's body was so intense that it wilted the salmon-colored petals of the lily in Rocbouquet's hair. “Such energy...” the jungle queen mumbled to herself in awe. It was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Rocbouquet covered her mouth with the the tips of her fingers when three large white spikes suddenly extended from the tyrant's back. She hadn't even noticed her voice returning, or Buggy's attempt to stop Frieza.

"...What do you think of this, Queen Rocbouquet?"

Chaos' words snapped the girl out of her stupor.

“Shut up!” she barked at the God of Discord as she brought herself closer to him. So he thought she was going to fight Frieza, didn't he? Yeah right! She knew better than to challenge an unfamiliar opponent without her men nearby to sacrifice themselves for her protection!

“F-fighting that pest would be a complete waste of my time!—I mean, he's just like any other emperor: a total nuisance!” she indicated with a scowl, her brow quivering angrily as she tried to remain calm. Her fear however manifested itself as her spirits seeping from her hair and collecting behind her in an attempt to give her delicate appearance a more menacing touch.  

Unfortunately, Frieza was not about to let Rocbouquet excuse herself from fighting him. In the blink of an eye, the Galactic Tyrant was towering over her in his completed third form. The phantoms let out an awful shriek and zipped around her in a violent frenzy, but Rocbouquet remained surprisingly unfazed. Aside from a slight shuddering of her shoulders, the girl showed no additional signs of fear toward her grotesque adversary as she squinted her eyes and scanned over his body with contempt. What a strange sight he was with his oblong head! He vaguely resembled some kind of deranged, over-sized gorilla! But he was still just an over-confident demon, right?

Rocbouquet let out a weak scoff before returning her attention to Chaos. A smirk stretched across her soft pink lips. “...But you know,” she continued in a mellifluous voice, quirking her brow suggestively, “the privateer would love to fight him...Isn't that right, Buggy?” His name trailed from her lips as a soft whisper in a gentle vortex of rose petals.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime11th October 2017, 11:09 am

Narrative - Chaos Land

Quote :
Rocbouquet uses Temptation on Buggy!

Low accuracy: -200 roll penalty to Rocbouquet
Buggy is already inclined to assist Rocbouquet - his guard is down against her! -250 roll penalty to Buggy

Rocbouquet (offense): 995 795
Buggy (defense): 254 4

Critical hit! Effect will last for +1 round than roll.

Buggy is Charmed! He will be forced to assist Rocbouquet for (roll: 1-3) 1 2 rounds!

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime11th October 2017, 3:36 pm

Chaos land

Buggy heard Queen Rocbouquet say his name and before he could turn to see what she was saying something hit him and he had a strong urge to protect her..even more then before. He focused on Frieza and had an angry stare in his eyes. "YOU WILL NOT HURT HER YOU UGLY MONKEY!!" Buggy then ran at the tyrant and punched him a few times then jumped back.."That will not do..maybe this will!!" He then got all his knives out even the ones in his goofy shoes and yelled again, "Try this on for Size..."

OOC::
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime15th October 2017, 12:20 pm

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 RBVg8v1

Angela - Waterfall [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 KN21eXC

As expected, Papyrus was familiar with the place, even if it was not where he lived. But why would the crystals be at these places in the first place?

The thought did not last much as Lightning's body started to fade, not unlike the creatures they had defeated before. "W-- wait, what?" she stuttered, as Papyrus reached out to their fainted comrade, only to catch thin air instead.

Angela fell on her knees. Did-- did that mean...

Samus was a lot more optimistic than the two of them. Sent back home? Could it be? Part of her thought that this was only wishful thinking - however, she had to admit that this was not really how people die - disappearing into pretty lights. Maybe someone back at her place figured a way to summon her back? Or maybe Cosmos herself sent her back since she sensed she was unable to contimue?

Would they even find out what happened to her? Hopefully, Cosmos would know when they got back to her.

"Um... Samus is right, I'm sure Lightning's fine," she tried to reassure Papyrus as she stood back up. "Right now, we should keep going, and hopefully we'll find out, I'm sure Cosmos knows." She glanced at the distance. "But without our healer, hopefully we can steer clear of trouble..." she reasoned as the initial shock subsided.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime15th October 2017, 12:32 pm

Narrative - Chaos Land

Quote :
Buggy attempts to punch Frieza!

One action per post - automatic miss!

~

Buggy uses Bara Bara Japanese Cracker on Frieza!

Rocbouquet's Magnificent Morale Booster! +50 roll bonus to Buggy.

Buggy (offense): 810 860
Frieza (defense): 1179

It missed!

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime15th October 2017, 1:17 pm

Papyrus-Waterfall
Papyrus mind felt muddled. Samus hardly seemed bothered by her loss-and insisted it might not have been a loss at all. He saw Angela fall to her knees, and was just about to walk over when she stood up on her own, and agreed with Samus. 

If it wasn't death, what else could it have been?

Papyrus could only give a simple nod to his companions, before motioning them to follow him. He would have tried to explain to them more about waterfall, tried to tell him all about Undyne and her neighbor Napstablook. He would have even tried to tell them to not to slip-as waterfall, given its namesake, is quite slippery. He's landed in the pools of water on more then one occasion.

Yet if he were to try to talk at this moment, all he would do was burst into sobs-and Samus was right about one thing: the mission. The sooner they found the crystal here, the sooner they could ask her all the questions they want. 

But it wasn't like him to be so quiet. He had to compose himself, this was no way for a royal gaurd to act-especially now.

Lightning would probably scold him.

Narration wrote:
As the group walks more into the cave, a series of glyphs on the wall appear, telling a story. How humans started a war against monsters, how they killed nearly all monsters and overpowered them, ending with how the monsters were forced to retreat and were later sealed within the mountain known as Mt. Ebbot. The last glyph the party notices seems to end with grief-lamenting on how the monsters will forever remained trapped here, with future generations never getting to see the sun.
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime17th October 2017, 4:04 am

Chaos Land

Instead of Rocbouquet being scared by Frieza's sudden entrance like he had expected, the woman seemed to be completely unfazed. With squinted eyes, she scanned the Tyrant's strange new body, probably searching for any weak spots, before she turned her attention back to Chaos. How dared she? Didn't she know who she was facing? But before Frieza was able to make her pay the respect he deserved, she instead tried to send Buggy in to fight for her.

Frieza was just about to attack Rocbouquet, not expecting the otherwise so passive Pirate to attack him at all, when Buggy suddenly started screaming at him, before throwing himself at the Alien in a fit of rage. Even though he caught the Tyrant by surprise, Frieza dodged all the punches Buggy threw with ease, before catching the last fist with the palm of his hands. "How adorable", he taunted the Pirate with a smirk.

But Buggy wasn't done yet. He jumped back and readied the knives he wore all over his body, before leaping into the air, hurling all of them into Frieza's direction. The Tyrant didn't move an inch as the Knives came closer and closer. Just as they were about to reach him, he disappeared, causing the knives to hit nothing but the ground. Not a moment later he reappeared a good distance from both Buggy and Rocbouquet.

While the whole fight went on, Frieza realized exactly what was going on. After all, Rocbouquet has done the same thing to him not too long ago. "While it is highly amusing to fight your useless Puppet...", he began a sentence before disappearing, "I'd rather fight the Puppeteer." Frieza finished what he was saying, now standing directly in front of Rocbouquet again. He slowly raised his right hand and pointed his index finger at the woman's shoulder. "Now suffer!"

Frieza uses Laser Finger on Rocbouquet
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime17th October 2017, 8:20 am

It didn't seem like Papyrus was entirely convinced - and neither was she, really, but he was ready to move on. Following their skeletal friend, they moved forward and came across some more drawings. Did everyone's world feature designs like that? Samus with the Chozo and now this...

It seemed that the glyphs were telling a story of some sort, and not a happy one. It was describing a war... between humans and monsters? So was Papyrus a "monster", and not some dead-undead human? Not that it made a big difference, she figured.

"So... are your people trapped down here?" she asked, hoping the question wouldn't make him uncomfortable. It did not seem like such a terrible place to live in, but still, never to get to see the sun... There had to be a way to turn this around.

~

The party regains 0.5 H2KO.

~

Some rustling is heard from nearby bushes. Party members may or may not have noticed - it is subtle enough to miss.

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime17th October 2017, 9:18 am

Chaos Land

Her charm magic had an instant effect on the Star Clown. This was too perfect!

“My, oh my,” Rocbouquet taunted, “It must get awfully tiring being surrounded by seamen all of the time, hm?” The temptress brought the back of her hand to her mouth and giggled mischievously as Buggy rocketed forward in a fit of blind rage, ready to strike Frieza with his fists. When his physical onslaught proved ineffective, the Star Clown leapt backwards, brandished his knives, and hurled them toward the grotesque tyrant. Frieza, however, avoided the blades with little effort, leaving them to clatter noisily against the bare earth. Rocbouquet instantly shut up. What!? How did Buggy miss him twice now? Was the Star Clown really that terrible of a fighter!?

"...While it is highly amusing to fight your useless puppet, I'd rather fight the puppeteer."

The blue-haired temptress gasped in surprise when Frieza suddenly reappeared in front of her.

“What on earth are you doing!?” she shouted to Buggy, bracing herself for the Galactic Tyrant's next attack. “Don't just stand there! Come forth and protect me with your life!” she commanded as Frieza slowly raised his hand and aimed his finger at her.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime17th October 2017, 9:51 am

Narrative - Chaos Land

Quote :
Frieza uses Laser Finger on Rocbouquet!

Massive damage attack! +200 roll bonus - cannot be used in a row

Frieza (offense): 1191 1391
Rocbouquet (defense): 624

Buggy is Charmed! He attempts to intercept the hit! A roll of 500 or higher will be required for a successful intercept.
Rocbouquet's Magnificent Morale Booster! +50 roll bonus

Buggy (intercept): 956 1006

Critical hit on Buggy! (-1.5)

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime17th October 2017, 4:02 pm

chaos land

Buggy tried to Attack Frieza but he wasn't able to hit him and then got directly hit by Frieza's attack causing him to yell out in pain as he fell to a knee. He slowly got up and was going to ask Roc if she was ok when he saw Frieza in front of them again. "Queen Rocbouquet please move back...I don't wish to hit you accidentally.."  Buggy looked back at Frieza and attempted the Bara Bara Japanese Cracker attack again. It hurt to do it again but he needed to try and save Roc. 

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime17th October 2017, 10:25 pm

Narrative - Chaos Land

Quote :
Buggy uses Bara Bara Japanese Cracker on Frieza!

Buggy jumped in right in front of Frieza to protect Rocbouquet - he is standing too close! -250 defensive roll penalty to Frieza

Buggy (offense): 660
Frieza (defense): 253 3

Critical hit! (-1.5)

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime18th October 2017, 1:24 am

Chaos Land

Instead of its intended target, Frieza's Death Beam sent Buggy, who jumped in to take the hit for Rocbouquet, to his knees. "I'm impressed." He had to admit. "I didn't expect your mind control to be powerful enough to get people to kill themselves."  The Alien moved closer towards Buggy and Rocbouquet, ready to pick the Pirate up with his tail and finish the job.

But instead of showing any signs of fear, the Clown asked for Rocbouquet's well being. "How adorable. Like an obedient dog following its master." Just as he was about to pick Buggy up, the man suddenly managed to jump into the air again, sending another set of knives hurling directly at Frieza. Being this close, the Tyrant didn't even have time to ask himself where he kept all his knives, much less time to dodge. He took a direct hit, being severely cut by the knives.

"Impossible..." Was the only thing he was able to bring out while pulling a knife out of his shoulder. After such a hit by a Death Beam, the Clown was supposed to be either dead or mortally wounded. Yet he was able to stand up. "How?" But it didn't matter how he managed to get up after this hit, Frieza was blinded by pure rage, completely forgetting that it was actually Rocbouquet who was behind everything.

"You impudent dog. You are not even worth toying with. I will end you right here and now." Frieza sent a small particle of his Ki in Buggy's direction, planning to blow it up together with Rocbouquet's useless lapdog.

Frieza uses controlled Ki Explosion
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime18th October 2017, 7:30 am

Garland followed Papyrus further into the cavern, allowing the group's skeletal companion to serve as a guide. The cave was an oddly beautiful place, yet the one who would know the most of it was seemingly distracted by warring emotions. Fortunately, the mage was (by necessity) a quick study. He examined the glyphs etched into the stone walls. Through the sombering story borne by the carvings, the underground realm was given a name along with proper context.

Once his composure was properly rebuilt, the winged man worked his way towards the front of the group. He would have to try inspiring the despondent Papyrus to look past their loss of Lightning, if only for the short term. It wasn't as if she had been killed; Samus had indicated that she was still alive and breathing up until her coruscating departure.

"Let me walk with you, Papyrus."
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime18th October 2017, 7:52 am

Narrative - Chaos Land

Quote :
Frieza uses Concentrated Ki Explosion on Buggy!

Ultimate attack! +500 offensive roll bonus
Rocbouquet's Magnificent Morale Booster! +50 roll bonus to Buggy

Frieza (offense): 940 1440
Buggy (defense): 239 289

Devastating hit! (-2)
Buggy's health is critically low! He begins to feel very exhausted.

~

Buggy's Charm wears off!

Through the entire ordeal, Chaos simply stands with the back of his hand pressed against his chin, continuing to watch in amusement.

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime18th October 2017, 12:51 pm

Chaos land

Buggy yelled as he saw he hit Frieza, "That should teach you not to attack the Queen!" Then he saw something floating toward him and it blew up next to him and he fell to the ground. He also suddenly remembered something and had to struggle mightily to get to his feet.. "Queen...Rocbouquet...I think..that...you...really...shouldn't do..that...to me...anymore...please.." He was breathing heavily between words...
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime18th October 2017, 4:02 pm

Papyrus-Waterfall
Papyrus didn't know how to entirely respond to Angela's question. It seemed like she was genuinely concerned about the predicament."We're not trapped anymore. We've been on the surface for a little while-my brother and I have a new house there." Papyrus' response came out quiet and forced. It was around this moment Garland approached him.

"Are you sure? You're not still mad at me?" Papyrus felt a twinge of guilt, knowing that his mood alerted them enough to try to cheer him up. This didn't bode well for the poor monster. He was the one always doing the cheering up-not the other way around. Regardless, having Garland next to him made him feel a bit better. 

While they continued walking, he found himself staring off into space as he spoke. "The humans, who were the ones who imprisoned us all those years ago changed a lot. I thought the towns here were big; human cities are huge! Cars, supermarkets, schools, parks-humans really thought of everything. It's amazing-beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Such wonders, beyond the barrier."

He paused, his heart catching in his throat remembering how the barrier was broken. He detested lying, but there was no way Papyrus could tell them the truth. He remembered how Angela and Samus first reacted when he reached them in the forest. It was understandable, sure. Other humans had reacted similarly, if not worse. But if he were to tell them the truth, would they still trust him? That thought broke his heart more then it already was. He continued talking to ease the tension-though if it was in the air, or was all in him, he wasn't sure.

"Undyne never trusted humans. Sans didn't either. A bunch of monsters gave up hope. Monsters told the stories of how fearsome humans were to their children, which made the children sad, too. It was rather gloomy, i'm afraid. I tried the very best I could to make them smile-And it worked! I made lots of friends! And then we had Mettaton's television show and the undernet! But everyone was still scared of humans coming into the mountain to cause harm. A bunch of them even wanted to be ready to kill any that entered."

"I never believed it.They were just scared, I think. The humans-I mean. Like you guys were. And you're my friends now...so..." 

Papyrus trailed off abruptly, face flushing upon realizing just how much he talked. He didn't really talk about this with anyone back home. Before, this kind of talk in the underground just made other monsters angry or frustrated. Some of them even started to question Papyrus' intelligence because of it-so he'd simply stopped bringing  it up. He stuck his hands out defensively, forcing a smile on his face. "B-but that's all in the past! Monsters and humans are friends now, and we all live together! None of that matters now, because nobody's lonely anymore!"

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 18th October 2017, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Continuity errors-I thought Angela said things when she was only thinking them)
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime20th October 2017, 10:31 am

So they were no longer trapped - thankfully, this sad story was only a remnant of times gone by. Papyrus explained his story in a little more detail, about how they moved to the surface and managed to coexist with the humans. She did not understand everything - what were cars anyway? Some sort of new magic? - nor the plethora of names he referred to, but it seemed things were under control for him.

"Well, you're right", she smiled at him. "If things are okay now, no sense dwelling in the past, right?" Same went for her, after all. Everything that happened with her and her mother... it doesn't matter anymore. They were fortunate enough to manage to make things right.

~

Narrative - Waterfall

Coming out from their hiding place in the bushes, some distorted skull-like creatures approached Angela from behind...

Image reference:

Battle Info:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2017, 11:03 am

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 1u7NLeV

The second Chaos accepted Frieza's proposal, he began transforming, which was then Sunset's cue to get out of the way. There was no way she was going to get caught up in their stupid squabbling. They could all take each other out for all she cared. She quickly poofed and disappeared from Roc's side, appearing besides Chaos. The being creeped her out but...might as well see just what he could give her. He was powerful and certainly she could find a way to tap into that power.

As the fight unfolded before her, it was actually quite entertaining to watch. Frieza's new form wasn't very impressive (seriously what was it with transformations?) but the speed and actions between him and the pirate, Buggy, were. Rocbouquet's spell she used on Buggy was actually quite clever, though she would never admit it to the annoying woman. Whenever she got the chance, she would have to study a good enchantment spell. A small army of minions could be useful to her one day...

Sunset had conjured up her a bag of popcorn, using her magic to pop some in her mouth. She offered some to Chaos and the ever quiet swordsman, Zabuza.

"Popcorn? I can make it any flavor," she added, amused with the violence in front of her. When Buggy threw himself between Frieza and Roc, she eagerly stuffed a few more pieces in her mouth, changing the flavor to white cheddar in between bites.

Was this good stuff or what? Watching Frieza beat Buggy up was certainly a treat and as long as she didn't get involved, Sunset was blissfully content to stand by and watch. The clown was down for the count, Sunset eyed Rocbouquet. Just what would the Queen do next?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse   [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top