The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime3rd August 2013, 6:32 am

Kyasariin wrote:
Oh dear God, this looks amazing. *swoon* I really hope they record this; I wanna watch it!

^this this this this this this this this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime3rd August 2013, 11:32 am

saw this one of a close up

La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 Closeu10
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime3rd August 2013, 4:47 pm

I think that a character named 'Lemures Leader' was mentioned earlier in some musical information which would make sense since according to the katakana 'remuresu', the grey haired character in the newest photos could be that Lemures leader.

And I need to agree with Verdi and Mars about the cast.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:47 pm

Oooh! I am SOOO loving the Generals and Queen Serenity. So exciting!!
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:51 pm

The new cast is so adorable.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime4th August 2013, 1:54 pm

http://ch.nicovideo.jp/sailormoon-20th/blomaga

So if I am reading the google translate right, it is saying something about MCZ doing Moonlight Densetsu for the musical? But I can't understand if they mean its the theme or if they are just doing a performance of it.

Anyway, on a small note, I'm kinda thinking the Senshi fukus needs more sparkle. Like the old Myu costumes. It looks a bit too straight and not flashy. xD
Back to top Go down
RemEngel
Star Seed

RemEngel

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime7th August 2013, 11:02 am

Loving the cast in general. The girl playing Sailor Venus looks perfect, imo. As for it being an all-female cast, I think it's pretty cool. With Takeuchi herself being a fan of Takarazuka Revue, I figured this is perfect. I will miss some of the male performers from the original musicals (coughMochizukiYuutacough), but I rather like this direction. I hope it's recorded and/or put on video for those of us who can't see it in Japan to enjoy.
btw I really can't stop staring at Jadeite (Root).La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 702547589
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime7th August 2013, 11:06 am

Finally!! A Venus I'm going to actually like! 
Zoicite is hot as hell... O_O
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime7th August 2013, 11:14 am

I'm thinking the full cast looks almost exactly like their anime counterparts (even my brother agree's and he disagree's with me a lot on the Myu stuff he's seen though he is a huge Nao fan La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 2695440696  I swear I had nothing to do with that)
Back to top Go down
onyx_star
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 9:30 am

So, have you guys seen the Animelo event? What do you think?

I think the actresses fit their characters pretty well. Especially Venus and Mars! I hope the musical is up to the level of the cast.

Based on the songs they performed, I'm afraid it won't be. They were generic, plain, and forgettable. I really like the horn sounds, but the rest of the music blows. ("We Are the Pretty Guardians" is no "Sailor War".) It's not up to the level of the previous musicals. The choreography was boring and plain too. This was supposed to get people excited to see the show, a selection of the best songs that summarize what the show is like. The actresses were very likeable, but if these are the best songs they have to offer, then it makes me nervous. This is looking like an elementary school talent show, not a "seramyu".

I also have problems with the costumes. There are design aspects I don't care for (weird rhinestones, not enough contrast - green star on a green choker??). I think they look a bit like "cosplay" versions of the original musical costumes. Overall I think they're not too bad though. It was a relief that they at least look reminiscent of the originals, not someone coming in and going in a totally different direction....

Anyway, those are just opnions. There are techincal problems though. Particularly Sailor Moon's wig, which I knew was going to be a disaster..... Everything I thought would happen did. There's a reason they never did her pigtails like this in the previous musicals. The hair will be getting caught around her microphone and wrapped around things, and will hinder her movement. That poor girl is being so careful to keep her wig from getting tangled. She shouldn't have to do that. That's caused by bad design. They need to revise the pigtails to be more like the previous shows. You can't have continous three-foot long synthetic hair when you're dancing. I'm kind of stupefied that any costume designer would make that mistake.

I feel sorry for whoever will have to brush that thing out at the end of the night. I hope they have at least four copies of the wig, or that the pigtails are interchangeable. :O

Or maybe the costume designer will get it and revise the costumes before the show. Since it's only in a few weeks they probably won't. There are some little tweaks though, like Sailor Mars's back bow is red now instead of purple. The costumes look a bit like they were designed by someone who didn't quite know what they were doing. (For example, the Shitennou have black pants. If the sets are mostly black like they used to be, they will be floating torsos with no legs onstage. And how about Tuxedo Mask's almost entirely-black costume? There's a reason they made his cape gold in the previous shows.) And somethin's goin' on with the skirts. Their underskirs aren't all the same lengths.... Is Sailor Mars "sagging" like a hip-hop guy or what? I think something's not attached to something or something.

Sorry guys, I'm very opnionated about costumes... I've done theatrical costume design, and I was always really impressed with the choices the original designer(s) made on the soldier's costumes in the previous shows. (There was actually a reason they had all that mylar trim on them. lol) They were very well-thought-out both from a design standpoint and technical standpoint. These costumes look pretty, but aren't thought out as well.

Also, I'm sorry, but I'm not too thrilled by the fact that the Sailor Moon actress can't sing very well. This is a musical. There's no excuse for that. The other acresses were okay, but the lead actress in a musical needs to be able to sing, even if it's just "Sailor Moon". She sings like a good Usagi acting-wise though.

One other thing. I think it was a mistake to give the characters new poses. I was really hoping they would keep the old ones. If they want this show to be in the same "image" as the originals, they need to keep some of the "little" things from the originals for the old-timers to get excited by. I was hoping for more of a "here's some new stuff, here's some old stuff" thing.

And in regards to that - if they don't sing La Soldier, I hope people from the audience bum rush the stage and rip out their weaves. (I'm talking about the composer and lyricist, not the actresses.) That would be totally unacceptable.

(Side note - what's up with Sailor Jupiter referring to herself as "honou no senshi"?? Sacrilege.)

Sorry for all the negativity! But, come on, guys, I want to hear about the stuff you DON'T like!! :bunnyhappy:I'm still excited to see this musical because it will be nice to see the original story done again in this way. It's intriguing to see how Queen Serenity will be involved (maybe taking the place of Luna and Artemis?). I'm sure since Takeuchi Naoko is directly involved this time around the story at least will be good! And I hope it does well enough that they can officially re-start the musical franchise, because it was always my favorite version of Sailor Moon.

BTW It's so crazy that we can see these things so quickly now. In 1997 you just heard guarded whispers about Sailor Moon musicals, but there was almost NO info about them at all in English. Now we know about them immediately and even get to see videos... We are so spoiled nowadays! Very Happy

(PS: I know this message is too long but if anybody says "lt/dr", in the name of the moon you'll get a foot up the poop chute.)
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 11:08 am

Not to defend them or anything, but I think they are playing it safe. "We are the Pretty Guardians" and the other song sound too much more like anime theme songs that fit for modern Japanese music. I think they don't want to take too many risks (like the original myus often did) because well, that Sailor Moon event at Animelo wasn't REALLY that huge. It was on a side stage as a side performance while the main events were going on (MCZ being the 2nd act btw). Some of you might not realize, but Animelo is a big event and lasts a few days. So that Sailor Moon importance really wasn't that BIG. Which I think shows how popular it is right now, which is probably why they are playing it "safe" with the music and bringing in popular Takarazuka actresses (that is obviously also a Naoko influence too). Also part of th reason the music is lacking, i think is due to the lack of Akiko Kosaka. She really knew how to compose music to fit the feel of a scene or whatever emotion she was trying to get across and the music was more showtunesy and more wide-genre influenced. I hope we have more of that. Its hard to judge with only two anthem type songs though.

I know some people were saying they weren't practiced for it but...the musicals performance starts in less than a month, they should be practicing nearly everyday at this point.

I actually agree with a lot of what you said about the costumes. They look good, but I prefer the older ones. These don't stand out for a stage performance. And also totally agree with Moon's wig. I hope it gets fixed..? :/  

I think the Sailor Moon actress isn't too terrible. She sounded better in the 2nd song and her voice isn't the worst, but definitely nothing like the previous Moons. Like I said, she kinda sounds like early Marina. So maybe we'll see some improvement like we did with Marina?
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 1:10 pm

I would like to point out quickly that We are the pretty guardians was actually the second song they sang so it should have been a bit better than the other one. and as I pointed out before Moon may sound a bit better on that song inside. but yea I agree with the new costumes being to dark and the wig being to long as much as I love these new costumes and haveing a longr more free flowing wig. I would also like to say Moon might sound better inside becaus she as I've already said was singing as if she was inside where acoustics are a bit better where as outside you have to work a bit more to judge just how loud you have to be(I still hate singing outside). and we also have to remember that it's been a few years since we have had a Myu so those kinks that needed to be worked out in gaiden some of those will be back and some of their costumes were a bit to dark for the stage in that first musical mercury and Jupiters boots were prime examples. They could very well be changeing up the costumes as we speak so that we have a better set for the new Myu. than again that could just be me I personally enjoyed the newer songs not as much as I enjoyed some of the older songs but I did really like these two so yea that's about all I have to say (all I can think of to say with how much pain I'm in at the moment to)
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2013, 8:36 pm

i saw this and La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 1637911638 La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 1637911638 La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 1637911638 La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 1637911638 La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 1637911638   

La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 Myuzoi10
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime13th September 2013, 5:29 am

Photos of the actual musical performance were released on Comic Natalie's website!

Check out all photos by clicking this link.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime13th September 2013, 7:24 am

Well it looks cute in the photos! here's to hoping the performance is good too. Any japanese reviews yet?
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime13th September 2013, 7:39 am

There's a gallery of more images HERE (on my phone so it's hard for me to put the actual photos in this thread).

Also, saw this on tumblr:
La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 Image19
They also added a disclaimer saying they're not a great translator and it might be better to wait for official sources.
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime13th September 2013, 8:04 am

Hm, I know someone who can translate Japanese fairly well. Maybe I can see if she's seen anything about it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime13th September 2013, 8:29 am

I found this and thought it was really amusing. I translated the drinks' ingredients.

Drink Menu:

Sailor Moon Drink
Blue Hawaii
White Water
Vanilla Ice Cream
Maraschino Cherry

Sailor Mercury Drink
Cassis Syrup
Blue Hawaii
Soda
Banana

Sailor Mars Drink
Strawberry Syrup
Iced Tea
Maraschino Cherry

Sailor Jupiter Drink
Blue Hawaii
Ginger Beer
Fresh Cream

Sailor Venus Drink
Strawberry Syrup
Orange Juice
Orange Slice

(I believe when they use “Blue Hawaii” they’re referring to a blue curaçao syrup without alcohol. Not really sure what the “white water” in the Sailor Moon drink refers to—perhaps something milk-based.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime13th September 2013, 8:36 am

We seem to think alike Rei since I included a link to the same photo gallery page in my previous post. ^^

I have not seen any personal reviews of the musical but hopefully we will get some soon. Also, like the tumblr post Rei posted here said, Moonlight Densetsu was mentioned to have made a comeback.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime13th September 2013, 8:38 am

Oh awesome. I wanted to make these drinks so bad and now I can! I'll see if I can figure out what "white water" would be.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime13th September 2013, 8:41 am

Someone mentioned that they didn't sing La Soldier, after all ... ;-; I don't know how reliable that was, but it still makes me sad.

But, the screens look so good <3 I am still excited for this Myu. I just hope they do include La Soldier since it's such an iconic Myu song.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime13th September 2013, 9:04 am

Small Lady wrote:
Oh awesome. I wanted to make these drinks so bad and now I can! I'll see if I can figure out what "white water" would be.
If you figure it out I'd love to know. I didn't have too much of a hard time with the other ingredients, but the "white water" just doesn't ring any bells for me.

I did a little more research, and apparently it's specific brand of non-carbonated milk soft drink, sort of like Calpis/Calpico.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime13th September 2013, 10:49 am

Great news to all Sera Myu fans:  I read that an official DVD release of La Reconquista was confirmed at the musical! Which means that we will have the chance to see it recorded even if we cannot see it live Smile. As for now, there is no release date announced, yet.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime13th September 2013, 11:33 am

I don't care that we don't have a release date yet but I get to see it *tackle hugs Tsuki* that really made my day!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime13th September 2013, 6:56 pm

Aurae wrote:
Small Lady wrote:
If you figure it out I'd love to know. I didn't have too much of a hard time with the other ingredients, but the "white water" just doesn't ring any bells for me.

I did a little more research, and apparently it's specific brand of non-carbonated milk soft drink, sort of like Calpis/Calpico.
Ooooh super cool! Glad you could figure it out. xD I'm so interested in making these at some point. xD
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime13th September 2013, 7:01 pm

Sailor Neptune wrote:
Great news to all Sera Myu fans:  I read that an official DVD release of La Reconquista was confirmed at the musical! Which means that we will have the chance to see it recorded even if we cannot see it live Smile. As for now, there is no release date announced, yet.
I smell a future stream.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime13th September 2013, 7:20 pm

Well of course! ^^
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime13th September 2013, 8:30 pm

Sailor Neptune wrote:
We seem to think alike Rei since I included a link to the same photo gallery page in my previous post. ^^

I have not seen any personal reviews of the musical but hopefully we will get some soon. Also, like the tumblr post Rei posted here said, Moonlight Densetsu was mentioned to have made a comeback.
Haha sorry Tsuki if I just repeated what you said..!!

Yup, love the idea of the cocktails, only thing is she you actually buy then in Japan you get the exclusive drinks coasters, not quite the same as when I make them myself... =p
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime14th September 2013, 12:31 am

Sailor Neptune wrote:
Photos of the actual musical performance were released on Comic Natalie's website!

Check out all photos by clicking this link.

Spoiler:
looking through the gallery it doesn't seem like Mercury gets a whole lot of senshi time in it. I really hope I'm wrong and they give her more attention than it looks like they are. I seriously want to see this Myu now I will die if this does not get translated soon. and OMG that last image it's just soooooooo cuuuuuuute and Yuuga looks so freking gorgeous in it *drools* La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 1394610236
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime14th September 2013, 12:32 am

oh and I so feel the need to make some more siggies comeing on *resists the urge to do it though she still has several others to make first*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013   La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La Reconquista ~ The new SeraMyu in September 2013

View previous topic View next topic Back to top