The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th April 2013, 6:18 pm

Maybe it was never a tail on the original

Maybe they're retyping Mewtwo if there is indeed a new type coming @_@

Giving in a dual something.

Maybe a massive retyping of pokemon, who knows
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th April 2013, 6:38 pm

A new type would be interesting. Nothing is certain, though.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th April 2013, 11:15 pm

Guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrJuEW5WLYY
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th April 2013, 11:44 pm

XD he has a point. I hate forms. They're annoying. I was guessing maybe it was a girl Mewtwo because why not. But! This dude made a point that the English speaking people of the Pokemon Company keep calling it a new form; a new Pokemon with a familiar look rather than an old Pokemon with a new look.

If this is Mewthree though....they should have made it look a bit more different than making it close to Mewtwo... Unless this is like a Porygon thing where they're "better version" upgrades.

It could be a better version Mewthree.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th April 2013, 11:57 pm

I just can't stand the name Mewthree. xD
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 8:50 am

It's just odd a looking pokemon.

Random note about the video. That's Jwittz I love watching his pokemon videos. I like his insights about the series. I totally agree about his view on forms and legendary pokemon. They're not special anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 9:09 am

I didn't care for different forms the moment it was released. The only Pokemon forme that was interesting was Arceus since it could become every type of Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 9:15 am

Arceus pretty much looks the same when he's each time. He just changes the color. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 10:27 am

Ugh that's so true about legendaries. I don't know why they keep releasing more and more every generation. It's annoying. I liked the small handful of special Pokemon that were legendary.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 3:00 pm

I just like the Pokemon designs personally XD I don't care if they're legendary of not. I just loooove looking through all the different designs, pokemon and characters. Can't wait to see the Gym Leaders D: (hope there's Dark)

I need to learn how to play Pokemon properly.

By the way, I'm starting to doubt this is a different forme of Mewtwo... honestly reading the way they're laying it out, sounds like an evolution or a different species altogether sort of like Mew and Mewtwo being different.

Maybe they're going to add in evolution legendaries.

http://www.pokemon.com/pokemonxy/en-us/

I mean they're always adding formes in to the series, if it was a forme, they wouldn't hype it up like this I don't think. We'll see though.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 3:35 pm

I wonder if this mew is not a new form, but another attempt to clone Mew. Like maybe this mew came before Mew Two. It was a fail experiment and the scientists gave up on it, but didnt realize the clone was alive. Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 3:38 pm

Mewtwotwo? Mewtwo2? Mewthree? Newmewtwo?
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 3:42 pm

Nah I feel like it wouldnt have a number in its name. I just have a feeling it won't.

It would be nice if my little theory came true instead of this mew being a second form of Mew Two.

Miki, what need you need help about the pokemon gameplay? I may not be the best, but I played pokemon since Yellow so I have many years of experience under my belt. XD I'm just not a competitor pokemon game player.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 3:42 pm

How do you like... win the game and not die in every battle and then lose all your money.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 3:55 pm

XD

Well, you need to carefully construct a team that will be suited for battling against the gym leaders and the elite 4. Be prepare to switch out pokemon. I usually have my main team than have two or three pokemon that I train on the side to help me if things are tough.

Since we have the internet it's nice to be to look up the gym leaders and the elite 4 to see what types of pokemon they use. Then you know what types to use that will be super against them. Also it's great to look up what other types moves that your pokemon can learn beside their main type moves.

Like in Black 2:

I couldn't get ice or dragon pokemon to beat the dragon gym leader because you couldn't capture ice or dragon type pokemon (unless if you trade) until after you beat. I went online and found out that my Arcaine which is a fire type could learn a dragon type move so I trained him so he could learn the move. I was able to win with him. Smile Dragon pokemon are weak against ice and dragon type moves by the way.

Before going off to beat gym leaders and the elite 4 be sure to train your pokemon well. You can do the following:
-Beat the trainers in the area
-Beat the wild pokemon in the area
-Rare Candy
- If available take them to the day care center. Be warn if your pokemon is in the day care center they will teach them moves that are learnable at a level they level up to. If you dont want them to learn that move only keep them there until they're a level away from learning the move or take it the person that game that will delete the move for you and take them to the person that will reteach them their past moves.

Basically you may have to level grind. It's like other RPGS.

Does this help?
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 3:57 pm

Pretty much @_@ but i am pretty rubbish at games. I think I forget to grind...

My first attempt at Emerald: team consisted of Gulpin and Combusken and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 4:01 pm

It helps to have a full team. I know some people like to take the challenge of using one pokemon. To me that ruins the experience of playing pokemon. The point is to grow with your team and to become unstable.

The Torchic line is pretty good especially since he becomes part fighting which is helpful when you face your Dad.

Also if you forget what's weak against what you can look up that online (you probably knew, but I want to seem helpful. XD) it's great that the internet is around so you dont have to buy official game books.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 4:03 pm

I had no money for pokeballs I lost it all in battles XD
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 4:05 pm

XD

Miki, it helps to buy pokeballs right away when the game first lets you. They usually give you 5 to start with then I buy 5 more that way I have ten.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 4:06 pm

It's not my fault I'm the most failed lass ever T.T

I've improved alot more since then but I have really hard times beating the Elite 4... I think its because I'm more interested in getting pretty or cute ones and naming them and wandering around looking at everything XD
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 4:08 pm

Don't cry! Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 846261370

I will take you under my wing so you to can become a pokemon master!

By the way to me to be a pokemon master is to become the champion and construct an unstoppable team. I dont catch them all. I never saw the point because you are not going to train all of them. XD
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 4:14 pm

But catching 'em all is so much fun XD I love looking through the pokedex. I can't wait for X & Y I want to see and read all the new things!!!

Definitely would like new elite fours... maybe a normal type champion?

What I'd like for the gyms:

Gyms: Water-Fighting-Fire-Steel-Psychic-Bug-Poison-Dark

Elite Four:Grass-Electric-Rock-Flying

Champion: Normal

Just to mix stuff up, I know its impracticable XD

Doubt its gonna happen T.T I hope there's lots of opportunities for double and triple battles. I like those too.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 4:16 pm

I agree with your set up for the gyms and the elite 4. I am sick of the champion using dragon type pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 4:37 pm

Maybe replace Water Gym with Ground since we've had so many Water gyms...

I think Grass is the most underrated type... maybe a Grass Champion?

I like Champions that are single typed too! It makes it feel like there's no "worthless" type.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 5:01 pm

Fire champion would be nice too. I feel like fire is unrated seeing how there isn't many....
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 5:48 pm

I like Miki's gym set up; I'm waiting for a dark type gym. But I think you are forgetting; Green/Blue/Gary was a champion once and his team was a variety of Pokemon. Razz so we have had that.

Dragons are old in general though for champions -.-

Personally I'm hoping for another girl champion again. Also for the boss baddie to be a woman. That'd be great.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 5:53 pm

Cynthia and Alder too? What's your point Tuxie?

I meant Normal as in Normal-type like Lenora, Cheren, Norman and Whitney
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 6:00 pm

Houyou no Senshi wrote:
Cynthia and Alder too? What's your point Tuxie?

I meant Normal as in Normal-type like Lenora, Cheren, Norman and Whitney

Because we've had variety champions so they sort of constitute as "normal" for me. I don't know why. I see what you mean though for normal champions. But Cynthia was more focused on dragons too if I recall correctly. And Alder had at least 3 bug types...but yes definitely more variety than just dragon.

Bonus note: Cynthia makes me think she has something related to Umbreon in her hair and I was saddened by the fact that she didn't have a companion Umbreon.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 6:03 pm

I'm not sure about that, because I was forming my personal favourite team the other day and it was half Cynthia's team T.T

Cynthia: Garchomp, Togekiss, Roserade, Milotic, Spiritomb, Lucario
Miki: Glaceon, Togekiss, Roserade, Ninetales, Gardevoir, Lucario

I dont really get what you mean by Normal=Mixed

I think we need to make a just random discussion pokemon thread... do we have one of those -.o What does that come under... game, manga or anime...
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th April 2013, 6:09 pm

I would just put it under the game section. The manga and the anime is based off the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version

View previous topic View next topic Back to top