The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

Title : Brandi, the official Usagi of the forums ^.^

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th January 2013, 12:01 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
I love pokemon no matter. There are good pokemon in very gen and there are bad pokemon in every gen. I hate when people say pokemon past gen 2 are not creative. Well how is muk and grimer creative? There are just a pile of slime.

You are very right. Sorry Houyou & everyone for that, y'all are right, it's about this game.

But yeah, I've been wanting to start using grass starters so I'm glad the grass guy is so frigging adorable Smile I don't have a 3DS though and I'm poor so I don't know what I'm gonna do to play it Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoon-love.tumblr.com http://www.sailormoon-love.tumblr.com
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th January 2013, 12:15 pm

I don't see anything? Was it in a promo video, Miki? If it is a video, link us! Very Happy

Poster:

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 121215_m01_pic02
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th January 2013, 1:04 pm

Verdandi wrote:

I think the 3rd game (If there is a third game and I'm thinking it's probably likely that there will be), will be called "Z". I like the idea of the three games being called X Y Z because those are the three coordinates you need to make something 3D and these are the first 3D pokemon games :3 It just makes sense!

Omg! That does make so much sense! Especially since its on the 3DS....XYZ = 3d coordinates... :O
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th January 2013, 4:06 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Verdandi wrote:

I think the 3rd game (If there is a third game and I'm thinking it's probably likely that there will be), will be called "Z". I like the idea of the three games being called X Y Z because those are the three coordinates you need to make something 3D and these are the first 3D pokemon games :3 It just makes sense!

Omg! That does make so much sense! Especially since its on the 3DS....XYZ = 3d coordinates... :O

That would make a lot of sense, but I heard the same thing for Black and White and heard a "Grey" would come out. Z would be waaay cooler though.
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th January 2013, 12:03 pm

The more I look at the released new Pokemon for X and Y, the more I like them. XD /random

When I read about new things, I'll be sure to share them here. You guys all saw the update revealing the two legendary names, right?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th January 2013, 9:47 pm

NO! (I've been away from the internets all day). Share plox. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th January 2013, 10:45 pm

Xerneas (ゼルネアス) for the X guy (said like ZURR-nee-us apparently) and Yveltal (イベルタル) for the Y guy (said like ee-VELL-tall). Thank you Serebii. Bless. XD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th January 2013, 10:56 pm

I need an "ERMAHGERD PERKERMERNS" meme...
Back to top Go down
brrrandiZZLe
Lotus Crystal

brrrandiZZLe

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 11:15 am

Ahhhh they start with X and Y! Dat's cool Smile

(Side note since we're talking about Pokemon: Lady Tux, your Pika & Raichu signature is TO DIE FOR. Seriously it is SO cute.)
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 2:32 pm

Lady Tuxedo wrote:
I don't see anything? Was it in a promo video, Miki? If it is a video, link us! Very Happy

Poster:

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 121215_m01_pic02

No it wasn't that, it was trading cards but it was a troll. The reveal was just a picture with all eight Eevees. Sad
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 2:36 pm

It could be ghost, bug, dragon, poison,flying, rock, ground or normal. I doubt normal because eevee is normal.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 2:42 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
It could be ghost, bug, dragon, poison,flying, rock, ground or normal. I doubt normal because eevee is normal.

If there were to be a new one I would guess Dragon because Fire, Water, Electric, Psychic, Dark, Ice and Grass are all the Special Types aren't they and Dragon is the last one of those. I would guess Normal because it seems slightly surprising and they're always trying to mix things up. Eevee itself maybe be Normal but why should that mean it can't evolve into a Normal type on the same level as the others, right? Personally I would like to see all the types but particularly Fighting, Flying, Ground or Ghost.

I always really really liked these fanworks. Again its not legit

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 Pokmon-favorite-type-of-eevee-pokemon

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 H6A7BEA93

Last edited by Houyou no Senshi on 12th January 2013, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 2:52 pm

I would love to have Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 3:03 pm

ick, fixed the pictures D:

I love the Mummy-Ghost Eevee and the adorable fighting one on the top...

I hope there'll be lots of pretty Pokemon this generation...

Since alot of Generation V pokemon were obvious call backs to Generation I ones... Hitmonchan/Hitmonlee and Sawk/Throh... Chansey/Audino... Patrat/Ratatta... Roggenrola/Geodude... Timburr/Machop, Gothorita/Duosin and Jynx/Mr. Mime, Zubat/Woobat Do you think Generation VI will do something similar with Generation II? I'd actually really like that >..> Like giving Audino an evolution, joining the Sawk and Throh lines and stuff... It'd also be nice if the new region was joined to Unova like Kanto and Johto... Though I don't think that will happen... I would like more details on inter-regional stuff personally.

God I know alot about Pokemon for actually have played it so rarely ._. I seem to have a good capacity for the names... yay?

Last edited by Houyou no Senshi on 12th January 2013, 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 3:06 pm

yes yay!! O.O I forgot about steel and fighting.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 3:15 pm

What type combinations and stuff do you want to see, disregarding matchups because I never really actually pay attention to them when picking... probably why I'm so poor at these games

For me:

Psychic / Dark
Flying /Fighting
Poison / Dragon
Electric / Fighting
Ghost / Grass

Also Poison Legendary and Dark Gym...

Also new Elite Four types... Grass, Rock, Flying and Electric with a Normal Champion?
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 3:37 pm

I love to have a dark gym. No dragons in the elite four. I pray to god that the fire starter's final form is not fire/fighting. We don't need it 4 generations in the row.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th January 2013, 8:33 pm

I'm really, really looking forward to the new play style and it may even look like we will have customization characters Very Happy YAH! As for the starters, I love the fire starer, it looks like a fox and reminds me of vulpix
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd January 2013, 5:23 am

I'll just leave this here.

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 5FB9XOJ

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 1637911638 I know this is fanmade but I LOVE THIS CUTIEPIE <3 (Why is the game still far away hahah Oh right, because I need to get a 3DS xD)
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Libra
Star Seed

Sailor Libra

Star Seed

Title : Black Lady of GC ♠

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd January 2013, 5:33 am

Aww, that's so adorable, Verdandi~!

I think my favorite is the grass starter (does it have a name yet?). It looks like a normal-type that wanted to be a grass-type, so it made itself a little grass hat. XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd January 2013, 5:34 am

YUSH LIBRA, You are awesome!! <3 <3 <3 That's exactly what I think too! Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 1434556979 That's what makes me love him so much hahaha <3 <3 Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 4033448464

His name is Chespin (if I remember right xD)

I don't remember the other two xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd January 2013, 6:37 am

Oh the artist has uploaded this one now too:

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 RGXEvV8

Hopefully he'll do the firefox one too :3
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd January 2013, 7:07 am

Aw those are so cute! I hope he does the fox!
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd January 2013, 9:16 am

Houyou no Senshi wrote:
What type combinations and stuff do you want to see, disregarding matchups because I never really actually pay attention to them when picking... probably why I'm so poor at these games

For me:

Psychic / Dark
Flying /Fighting
Poison / Dragon
Electric / Fighting
Ghost / Grass

Also Poison Legendary and Dark Gym...

Also new Elite Four types... Grass, Rock, Flying and Electric with a Normal Champion?

I've been waiting for a dark gym. I would enjoy another female professor and champion as well. I don't really count Iris because she wasn't the official champion released for the series; that was Alder. OH! And if anything, for this game, I would looooove the baddie team to be lead by a woman.

I second no dragons in the Elite Four. Jeez, that's one tradition I would love to break. But keep it how they did it for B&W and choose which order you fight the members. That was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd January 2013, 10:29 am

YES TO A DARK GYM!! Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 2027930456I was so upset that they didn't do that BW2. We got three gyms but only one them was a new gym type.

I WANT MORE FIRE POKEMON!! I demand it!! They other types have plenty like water.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Libra
Star Seed

Sailor Libra

Star Seed

Title : Black Lady of GC ♠

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd January 2013, 11:15 am

I second that there should be more fire types. Out of what I consider to be the three main types (fire, grass, water), there doesn't seem to be as many fire pokemon as there are grass or water. DX
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd January 2013, 12:53 pm

Two things:

1. Gen VI looks positively awesome! The fire-starter is so adorable! <3
2. ... I don't have a 3DS. ;(

One more thing! (/Uncle, hehe. Anyone in the US might recognize that.) But, yeah, the Posion-type ... I want~! *Spazzy-huggle* *_*

Houyou no Senshi wrote:

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 Pokmon-favorite-type-of-eevee-pokemon
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th February 2013, 7:42 pm

First X and Y silhouette! Courtesy of serebii.net!

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 29lif0o
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th February 2013, 7:53 pm

So far I like these starters better than older ones, I don't think they are running out of ideas or designs are getting worse personally

II > IV > I > V > III

I'm sure whereever VI places is nothing to do with ideas
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th February 2013, 7:55 pm

I think these starters are the cutest out of the bunch. However my favorite starters are from gen 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version   Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Version

View previous topic View next topic Back to top