The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Malour

Malour

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC]   [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th August 2018, 2:49 pm

Can I jump in on this? (I know it's kinda last-minute........)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC]   [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th August 2018, 4:46 am

Today is the closing, actually. Unless you think you can write an advanced otaku profile in less than a week, I'm afraid it's too late. ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC]   [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th August 2018, 1:17 pm

I could try!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC]   [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th August 2018, 9:18 pm

Muse Powers/Abilities! ((To help Muses get our powers figured out/solidified!)) Name of attack and SUPER SHORT descriptions are as follows: 

• Cosmos 
    Nullifying Barrier - Barrier
    Lambda Power - Offensive or Defensive energy
    Power Sharing - Can transfer power from herself to other senshi; can receive and intensify powers, too.
    Can travel through time without use of Time-Space door; can manipulate her physical appearance; has access to a vast library of knowledge and memories, not necessarily those of her own form; connection to Guardian Cosmos at the Galaxy Cauldron; not subject to physical maintenance

• Calliope 
    Kaleidoscope - Attack
    Victor - raises ally strength
    Swift - raises ally speed
    Relief - restores magic and strength to allies
    Shield - raises ally defense
    Soul - soothes angry/upset living creatures
    Hunter - demoralizes/scares enemies
    Singer, songwriter, plays many instruments; author, poet, essayist; performances relaxes wildlife; comprehends and communicates in any language so long as she can see and touch their written words
    Speaks in old English; can wield any weapon with ease (but refuses to wield weapons); has nightmares that keep her from sleeping; pilot

• Clio
    Dead, but probably strategy oriented

• Erato 
    Illusion - Personal disguise magic, reliant on having touched the person before. Two minutes
    Cosmic Charm - can cause any foe to fall in love with her for a short period of time
    Mnesmosyne's Ballad - can appear invisible for 30 seconds
    High soprano voice; unmatched talent for playing stringed instruments; flawless voice-impressions

• Euterpe
    Enchanting Trill - Distract enemies into single-minded attention on nothing as long as she keeps the note going
    Vivacious Vibrato - Attack via sound waves for as long as she keeps the note going
    Vicious Sforzato - Attack with potential to paralyze for as long as she keeps the note going
    Whisper Tones - ...not an attack, there to creep enemies out
    Lyre-accompanied song - heals allies; works best after battle, not during (adrenaline fights against the healing magic)
    Genius with flutes; plays lyre and guitar/lute; wonderful singer; likes to speak in sing-song rhymes or with a general metric

• Melpomene 
    Pyrrhic Victory - burst of strength, speed, and power as allies fall around her. 
    Anagnorisis - 
    Peripateia - 
    Harmartia - 
    Catharsis Aria - Purges allies of fears, doubts, or worries that cause them to hesitate in battle. 
    Exodus -
    Has poor eyesight - "sees" in battle via feeling emotions around her
    Skilled singer, is capable of producing several tones at once to create her own harmony; enhanced empathy, emphasis on darker emotions, allows her to sense where people are
    Mask of Tragedy - can make up to 3 targets see their worst fears or memories, making them afraid or feel intense pity; debilitates target for a few rounds

• Polyhymnia
    Dead, but probably something hope-inspiring

• Terpsichore 
    Dead, but probably very dancy

• Thalia 
    Natural comedian, can make anyone smile; green thumb
    Mask of Comedy - can assume appearance of an ally to a certain target so long as the mask is intact and worn

• Urania 
    Sagitta Impetum - arrow attack; single target
    Sagitta Imber - arrow shower; multi-target
    Scutum Luminus - shield of light; energy shield
    Libra Aequitas - libra equality; neutralizes all magical effects in the area (positive and negative) from friends and foes alike
    Great at chess; not so great at archery (magic guides rather than she XD)
    Great knowledge of astronomy; mild psychic abilities connected to observation of the stars and their arrangement via vague premonitions or visions

Ok! So, organizing a little further, we've got:
Attacks      Shields          Heals     EnhancementsDeminishmentsMisc.
Cosmos
-Lambda Power
Calliope
-Kaleidoscope
Euterpe
-Quick attack
-Ongoing attack
Urania
-Single target
-Multi target
Cosmos
-Barrier
Calliope
-Shield
Urania
-Shield
Calliope
-Restores 
magic and
strength
Euterpe
-Wide-heal
Calliope
-Strength
-Speed
Melpomene
-Strength
-Speed
-Power
-Reduces fear
-Reduces doubt
Calliope
-Scares enemies
Euterpe
-Paralysis
Melpomene
-Worst Fears /
Memories
Urania
-Nullification of
all magic
Cosmos
-Power Sharing
Calliope
-Calms creatures
Erato
-Disguise
-Charm
-Invisibility
Euterpe
-Distraction
Thalia
-Disguise

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 25th August 2018, 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC]   [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th August 2018, 11:13 pm

Malour wrote:
I could try!

Do you have Discord? At this point a lot of information about the team building has been discussed there, and it would be much easier to catch up on the conversation if you joined us there. Otherwise it will be too difficult to catch you up on everything we have already discussed. Also which character were you interested in?
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC]   [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th August 2018, 11:43 pm

Umm......I might?

I'm not sure. I tried to look up the muses on Wikipedia and found very minimal info. Is there somewhere else you could recommend that might help me get a clearer idea of what to put into this character?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC]   [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th August 2018, 11:51 pm

There is no one specific place, really. We've just mostly been using Google to find other references to muses beside Wikipedia and brainstorming and helping each other out with characters on Discord as well. You can also check out the mostly finished profiles of everyone in the otaku/crossover profiles section to see if they inspire you.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC]   [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2018, 6:56 pm

I've updated my claim post with my profile link. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC]   [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2018, 12:42 pm

Sign-ups are closed. Information about dead, unclaimed senshi:

Quote :
Clio was very concerned with recording history, especially of the planets that had been wiped out by Chaos. She was very concerned about having no one to do it once she was gone, so she kept this super thick journal that the team still keeps safe to honor her memory. Clio was very serious and studious, always had her nose in her books, until one of the others tried to help her lighten up and remind her to have some fun. She was very smart and knew literally everything about everything. She knew every little fact there is to know about all things. Clio died because she went back into the archives in a planet they attempted to evacuate, trying to save a couple of precious scrolls. The explosion that hit it left no trace of her except for her Sailor Crystal which immediately whisked itself back to the Cauldron.

Polyhymnia was very pious and believed more than anyone in a higher power watching over them. She was the faith of the team, who kept everyone's spirits up by making them believe goodness and light will certainly win, that there was no way darkness can rule over the world. She was Cosmos' pillar in many ways, because she was one of the strongest believers among the senshi team that love and light will prevail. She was kind-hearted and gentle, and was almost never angry at anyone or anything. But if you've upset Polyhymnia, you know you've done messed up. It's like kicking a puppy, basically. She would forgive you for almost anything, but she was also the one most deeply upset by all the destruction Chaos has wreaked over the universe. She just liked to keep it to herself so she wouldn't worry anyone. The last thing she ever wanted was to be a burden to anyone because she was supposed to be the one whose faith never wavered and the one who kept everyone strong. Losing Polyhymnia was a fatal blow to the team morale. Polyhymnia was killed by one of the Fates sisters in a strategic surprise attack that no one saw coming.

Terpsichore was very joyful. She loved dancing and almost never stopped - she was very fidgety and had a hard time keeping herself still. She was sweet and always smiled, best friend to the other muses who loved music, singing, and joyful things like Euterpe, Thalia, and Calliope. She was the youngest of them all, almost too young to be fighting, and the sweetest. The one they all tried to protect at all costs. The one they failed to. Terpsichore died alone, murdered by another Fate sister when she inadvertently got separated in battle from her team. Two other muses were supposed to stay with her, but they panicked and broke formation when Cosmos was attacked. Terpsichore was too slow. She died fast, almost instantly, the only reprieve for those who were supposed to protect her. One of them swore they could hear her call out their names in a whisper just before she died, but by the time they got to her, she was dead, lying in a pool of her own blood with no one to hold her hand.
Back to top Go down
Malour

Malour

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC]   [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th August 2018, 1:22 pm

Aww darn, guess I missed this one! Oh well, have fun everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC]   [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st August 2018, 1:20 am

Character Headers:

Last edited by Sailor Neptune on 2nd September 2018, 5:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC]   [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st August 2018, 5:28 am

These headers are lovely, Bubbles! ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC]   [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st August 2018, 12:09 pm

They're so cute!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC]   [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st August 2018, 3:30 pm

I LOVE THEM! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC]   [HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event] The Lunar Chronicles - Phase VI: Lunar Eclipse [Sign Ups & OOC]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top