The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

[Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 1:48 pm

Well then...I was right in the middle of writing a reply but it's obsolete now. Unfortunately, we've lost Brit (RIP  Sad). Honestly, I still feel as if we're sitting on our hands a bit because it's still so early in the game. I have my suspicions but honestly I just don't have enough information to start pointing fingers and accusing people yet.

Although I am curious to what Venus, Anait, and sportsnutd are thinking at the moment? At night you guys didn't really give much input except when to agree with others or give a simple sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 2:05 pm

wow..i just got back from Pokemon hunting/lunch and Brit dies!! wow...

Thats true Mars but what was i supposed to say? I mean you were right about waiting and I didn't feel like it was time just yet to point fingers or anything...we didn't know too much and still don't.. (Other then we lost Brit/Neptune)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 3:03 pm

sportsnutd wrote:

Thats true Mars but what was i supposed to say? I mean you were right about waiting and I didn't feel like it was time just yet to point fingers or anything...we didn't know too much and still don't.. (Other then we lost Brit/Neptune)

I don't know if I believe that you "just" got back since your posts indicate you were on GC for at least 30 minutes before posting here... but that's such a minor technicality, I'm not really sure it's enough to convince me to lynch you either...

Maybe the cop will speak up if they've found something. If not, we're flying pretty blind. Right now we have 3 townies and 2 mafia, and one serial killer, so if we don't lynch a mafia or the serial killer this turn, we're in big moonturds, so I would encourage the cop to speak up just to narrow down our choices, and the doctor to protect them once they do. But then idk how we would trust that they're the cop and not just mafia trying to confuse us.... This game is hard. -.-
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 3:25 pm

Not much of a talking person and then again that would make me suspicious....

I'm thinking who should i accuse now, but then again I could kill a townie >_> but i already have my eyes set on someone.
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 3:31 pm

Sailor Venus wrote:

I'm thinking who should i accuse now, but then again I could kill a townie >_> but i already have my eyes set on someone.

Who and why?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 3:55 pm

So far i'm suspicious of Sailor Mars and also recently Anait. Since this is just starting I don't have a good argument more than 'less active' and 'more active' :/

Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 4:08 pm

Sailor Venus wrote:
So far i'm suspicious of Sailor Mars and also recently Anait. Since this is just starting I don't have a good argument more than 'less active' and 'more active' :/
  That doesn't make any sense...like whatsoever. By your logic everyone in this game is suspicious then because there are other people playing the exact same way...including yourself. I could easily turn around, point out random people, and claim they're suspicious because person z is more active while person y isn't as much but I'm not because again...that doesn't make any sense and just isn't a valid claim at all.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 4:24 pm

So either the mafia and serial killer targeted the same person, or the serial killer decided to save their kill for another night. Either that, or the doctor managed the protect one of the two targets.
I don't really have any suspicions as of right now, but as it stands, we can't afford to have a no lynch. This match will be over really quick if we pick the wrong target; we'd be down to four members, three of which have the ability to kill if we include the serial killer. The only reason I'm holding off on a vote is to wait and hear what aniat has to say, and then compare and contrast from there.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 4:57 pm

Sailor Mars wrote:
Sailor Venus wrote:
  That doesn't make any sense...like whatsoever. By your logic everyone in this game is suspicious then because there are other people playing the exact same way...including yourself. I could easily turn around, point out random people, and claim they're suspicious because person z is more active while person y isn't as much but I'm not because again...that doesn't make any sense and just isn't a valid claim at all.

I clearly said 'i don't have a good argument' this is clearly a newbie's mistake just throw a random 'accusation'
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 5:17 pm

Just a note that I'm sleeping over at my bf's house so I won't be on until tomorrow night most likely.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st July 2016, 7:05 am

While losing Small Lady was unfortunate, I am glad that we didn't lose two people the first night X.X

Sailor Mars wrote:
Although I am curious to what Venus, Anait, and sportsnutd are thinking at the moment? At night you guys didn't really give much input except when to agree with others or give a simple sentence.

Honestly we started off on a night phase so everyone was just waiting around.  I try not to just restate what other people have said and since I (and others) are relatively new to the game, I feel that not saying anything so early when there isn't a lot of information is just us watching the game.

Sailor Venus wrote:

Because activity is such an indication of guilt, and that has worked so well before.  I honestly haven't been on the forum since I posted yesterday (work and some real life friend stuff).  Like you said this isn't a good argument, it's more an observation which other people also fall under as well.  Before the night phase was over, there were several people who were on the low side of posts, me, Mars, Venus, Cosmos.  After the night phase ended, Venus has been the most active, with the others having one, two, or no posts.  I could say that since you've been the most active then you must be mafia, but I don't think activity is necessarily a good argument of any sort in a game of beginners.  

I explained in this post why I hadn't posted before now, but I do think it's interesting that you didn't mention Cosmos or Sports who have only posted once since the night phase was over.
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st July 2016, 8:10 am

Quote :
Vote Count

Not Voting:
Sailor Mars 
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Venus
Cosmos-Hime
Anait Zelleire
Sportsnutd

Phase One ends in 29~ hours - Friday, 4:00 PM

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 21st July 2016, 8:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I am mod thy god and i can do whatever i want)
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st July 2016, 4:02 pm

Come on guys we need to be active and play so the game doesn't just stall?

Moseying around isn't really going to get us anywhere or going to help us figure out who mafia and the chaos player is either. We have less than 24 hours now to decide who we want to lynch before night phase begins. Personally, I feel that the only people who have at least attempted to make valid, useful statements are Cosmos, Anait, and Jups.

Sports: You still haven't been around nor have you responded to Jups's point?

Anyway, Venus I honestly don't trust you and think you're hiding under a clueless facade so you can be swept under the rug and people don't suspect you.

Sailor Venus wrote:
D:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?
Sailor Venus wrote:

Sailor Venus wrote:
I clearly said 'i don't have a good argument' this is clearly a newbie's mistake just throw a random 'accusation'

1). First there's your overdramatic response to Brit's death. I can't tell if you're just legitimately confused or again playing the clueless role. It comes across really fake and pointless to make it seem like you're a townie. 2). How is talking in a game that pretty much relies on the player's communication with each other making you suspicious? If no one talked we wouldn't get anywhere. 3). Yeah, that same newbie mistake you did is the one that Brit specifically warned about at the beginning of the game and Anait pointed out yesterday was a huge flaw that got townies killed in the past. So once again you've quickly hidden behind the 'clueless' defense once someone points out the holes in your argument and Anait raised a good point that you haven't even countered even though you've been online today to do so.

With that said I'm voting to lynch Sailor Venus.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st July 2016, 5:05 pm

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
sportsnutd wrote:

I don't know if I believe that you "just" got back since your posts indicate you were on GC for at least 30 minutes before posting here... but that's such a minor technicality, I'm not really sure it's enough to convince me to lynch you either...

Maybe the cop will speak up if they've found something. If not, we're flying pretty blind. Right now we have 3 townies and 2 mafia, and one serial killer, so if we don't lynch a mafia or the serial killer this turn, we're in big moonturds, so I would encourage the cop to speak up just to narrow down our choices, and the doctor to protect them once they do. But then idk how we would trust that they're the cop and not just mafia trying to confuse us.... This game is hard. -.-
Well since I sometimes do do things in a weird order i was checking the other threads like the murder mystery and other things then i got here. I am paying attention(I just need to learn to log out when i leave lol on me) I also read Mars last post and agree we need to do something and I don't think I need to bandwagon on her Sailor Venus vote but she and Anait have some really good points.

Voting Cosmos-Hime
(Reasons:Made some good points about trying to find the serial killer and having the cop look around. Also made some posts just asking questions (Normal) and explaining stuff. Like I said I wanna vote for someone but I'm not planning on bandwagoning right now. i do want to hear what she says later in her post where she said she was going to compare stuff and what people said. so this is not final.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st July 2016, 5:26 pm

Quote :
Vote Count
Sailor Venus - (1)Sailor Mars

Cosmos-Hime - (1)Sportsnutd

Majority vote: 4

Not Voting:
Sailor Mars 
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Venus
Cosmos-Hime
Anait Zelleire
Sportsnutd

Phase One ends - Friday, 4:00 PM
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st July 2016, 6:24 pm

While I understand sportsnud's logic with voting for me as being the scapegoat since it's too early in the game to tell, I still can't help but find it odd that he specified "don't want to bandwagon." Everybody tends to bandwagon during the first day phase, considering the townies always have very little information to go on. It's an odd reason to be sure. Trying to cover venus, perhaps? That being said, voting for me wouldn't be the best idea.

As for my comparing and contrasting, now that everyone's posted,aniat made some decent points as did sailor mars. Jupiter hasn't been as active other then helping push conversations foreward, and sportsnud wasn't as active either other then to place his vote against me.

Now sailor venus, on the other hand has been posting super causally almost. As highlighted in the post made by sailor mars, she's seemed to overreact or try too hard. She didn't post outright who she found suspicious without prodding, and just had been genuinely suspicious the entire time.

That being said I will Vote to Lynch Sailor Venus.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st July 2016, 6:27 pm

sportsnutd wrote:
Sailor Jupiter wrote:
sportsnutd wrote:

Well since I sometimes do do things in a weird order i was checking the other threads like the murder mystery and other things then i got here. I am paying attention(I just need to learn to log out when i leave lol on me) I also read Mars last post and agree we need to do something and I don't think I need to bandwagon on her Sailor Venus vote but she and Anait have some really good points.

Voting Cosmos-Hime
(Reasons:Made some good points about trying to find the serial killer and having the cop look around. Also made some posts just asking questions (Normal) and explaining stuff. Like I said I wanna vote for someone but I'm not planning on bandwagoning right now. i do want to hear what she says later in her post where she said she was going to compare stuff and what people said. so this is not final.

What I got from this post was literally "I am voting randomly because I don't want to vote the same as someone else" which even if you aren't mafia is dangerous, illogical, and potentially confusing to people trying to play, so vote sportsnutd.

I want to say again that I think the cop should speak up, and the doctor should protect them, since we're going in circles.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st July 2016, 6:28 pm

Quote :
Vote Count
Sailor Venus - (2)Sailor Mars, Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime - (1)Sportsnutd

Sportsnutd - (1)Sailor Jupiter

Not Voting:
Sailor Mars 
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Venus
Cosmos-Hime
Anait Zelleire
Sportsnutd

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 7:47 am

Light Phase One ends in roughly 6 hours.

Note:
    - Days without lynching may occur, depending on moderator’s wishes. This mod will allow one no-lynch day.

If no majority is reached by that time, I will assume players wish to use No Lynch Day vote and slip into Night phase.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 10:06 am

Four hours remain.
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 10:38 am

I don't see how anyone could think Venus isn't suspicious when she hasn't even come back to reply or defend herself despite the fact she's been online yesterday and today to do so. It's been 12 hours since my vote, more than 24 hours since she's posted in the game (she hasn't posted since Wednesday) yet there is nothing but silence from her. My vote still stands.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 10:41 am

I do find it odd that there were listed reasons for why Venus was voted and sportsnutd instead voting for someone just to avoid bandwagoning, do you know something we don't know?  

With that I'll add my vote for Sailor Venus, on this I agree with Mars and Cosmos that something is up.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 10:54 am

Ok fine since everyone is thinking I'm bad because of the whole 'bandwagon' thing i am just trying to stay out of what got me lynched a couple times.

Im not mad or anything to let you know, i understand how you think I'm bad but I'm telling you I'm not.

UNVOTE Cosmos-hime
Vote Sailor Venus
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 11:16 am

sportsnutd wrote:
Ok fine since everyone is thinking I'm bad because of the whole 'bandwagon' thing i am just trying to stay out of what got me lynched a couple times.

Im not mad or anything to let you know, i understand how you think I'm bad but I'm telling you I'm not.

UNVOTE Cosmos-hime
Vote Sailor Venus

That was not my point. My point was that it is so incredibly illogical and stupid to RANDOMLY CHOOSE someone to lynch when you can just not vote, that even if you aren't mafia I think we should kill you off out of principle to protect the logic of the game. If you're going to choose randomly you might as well not play, and I can think of one way to force that.

That said, you all realize you're voting to lunch Venus based on nothing? Based entirely on whether she posts or doesn't? Inactive and active players both get lynched for the wrong reasons very often. I've been observing some past games to get a feel for mafia and this is just as bad an randomly voting because that's what it is.

Who has been swaying your opinion this entire time? Who has been pushing you to lynch someone with no evidence? The same person who was the first to vote so you could all bandwagon. Sailor Mars. That's suspicious enough for me. All she has to do is get one townie lynched this round and the mafia wins. It's that simple for her.

Unvote sportsnutd
Vote Sailor Mars

Uranus is even giving us a FREE PASS not to lynch this round. So even if you don't agree with my choice, abstaining from a vote this round is a good idea. Sure, Venus MIGHT be mafia but without proof how will we know we aren't about to lynch a townie while the mafia kills another townie and we lose the game? It could be over this round. I encourage you to either vote for Mars or abstain from voting so we don't throw in the game this round. We'll have more information next round and I encourage the cop to investigate Mars If she is not lynched and then come forward next round with findings from the past two rounds. The doctor can protect you and then we will have enough information to make better choices.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 11:24 am

Sailor Jupiter has a great point..also i totally forgot about what Sailor Uranus said. my bad..i will focus more.

Unvote Sailor Venus
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 11:38 am

Sailor Uranus wrote:
Quote :
Vote Count
Sailor Venus - (4)Sailor Mars, Cosmos-Hime, Anait, Sportsnutd

Sailor Mars - (1)Sailor Jupiter

A majority has been reached and the hammer has fallen. Sailor Venus has been lynched; he4 death scene / role reveal will be posted shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 11:40 am

As a hammer game, once the majority has been reached there is no going back if i remmeber correctly, but I'll check with Kai to be sure before going forward with it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 11:50 am

I am right about Hammer Rules; there is no going back, Venus is lynched. End phase post coming as soon as I can type it up.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 11:51 am

While I agree that voting because of activity isn't a good reason to vote, Venus did start her accusations off based on that as well and I mention it in my own post.
Anait wrote:
Because activity is such an indication of guilt, and that has worked so well before.  I honestly haven't been on the forum since I posted yesterday (work and some real life friend stuff).  Like you said this isn't a good argument, it's more an observation which other people also fall under as well.

My concern was that so early on in the game when each person only had  a handful of posts anyways, for her to call them out and specifically call out some people and not others, was just suspicious for me.

Anait wrote:
Before the night phase was over, there were several people who were on the low side of posts, me, Mars, Venus, Cosmos.  After the night phase ended, Venus has been the most active, with the others having one, two, or no posts.  I could say that since you've been the most active then you must be mafia, but I don't think activity is necessarily a good argument of any sort in a game of beginners.  

I explained in this post why I hadn't posted before now, but I do think it's interesting that you didn't mention Cosmos or Sports who have only posted once since the night phase was over.

Mars may have started the vote, but in her own post it isn't the amount of posts that she comments on but the contents of the posts:

Mars wrote:
So once again you've quickly hidden behind the 'clueless' defense once someone points out the holes in your argument

Now Cosmos did mention some post count relation in her post but she also said that she found the content interesting as well:

Cosmos wrote:
she's seemed to overreact or try too hard

Now what's really interesting is how you seem to think that what's going on here is based purely on Venus's post count.  Even though when you look at the votes no one has said that as their main reason.  I do agree with you in that voting based on that reason is not going to help anyone.  And I also agree that it has backfired in the past.  My concern is that waiting also gives the mafia a leg up as much as not waiting if we get it wrong.  Whoever dies during the night phase could tell us nothing: Venus dies, could mean mafia tried to silence her, could mean mafia sacrificed her to throw everyone else off; Venus lives, mafia could be trying to make her look guilty or she (or whoever doctor is) could have saved her.  If anyone else is killed it could be done to look make someone look guilty.  

I'm also curious as to why you're so particularly concerned about Venus's fate and why you used reasons that aren't even logical.  Which makes me even more suspicious and is also why I'll keep my vote.  It's a risk but it could work out for good.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 12:06 pm

Quote :
The decision was made and, despite personal feelings, the group forced Sailor Moon closer and closer to the edge. She was silent amidst their accusations, even up to the end, when four of the lifted her above their heads and tossed her into the Cauldron. One tried to pull away at the last moment, but it was too late. The momentum had sent her over the edge, and she was lost to them.

As she fell, a sparkling crystal fell out of Sailor Moon's grasp, spiraling down into the depths with her.

Sailor Venus, the Cop, has been lynched.

Night Phase One has begun and will last for 24 hours. Night actions should be sent via PM or Skype. Night will end at 2 pm Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top