The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate Empty
PostSubject: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 10:04 am

[Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate 2PewTvM
The Scenario wrote:
The senshi are in trouble. Through a crazed twist in fate, before the Solar Senshi could return to 20th century Earth, the Galaxy Cauldron expelled them from its depths. They, along with a handful of Sailor Animates, find themselves reawakened within in the castle at Sagittarius Zero Star… and on each and every wrist is a Galaxia cuff. 

The senshi must unmask those truly under the control of Sailor Galaxia, while Galaxia (disguised among them) and her new hoard of sinister senshi must defeat the good senshi so that they can retake the galaxy unchallenged. Each phase of light ends with someone being thrown into the Cauldron, and each phase of darkness has Galaxia and her allies throwing a good senshi into the depths; the game ends when one group has been completely decimated.

The Cosmos Guardian has granted two of the good senshi specific powers that would help them in their quest: one is given the power to protect any person of her choosing during the phases of darkness by enveloping them in an invisible bubble that would prevent them from falling into the cauldron. Another is able to use a special star crystal to see the alignment of any member of their group; however, she can only use the star crystal one time during each darkness phase.

The phases of light are filled with accusations as the senshi of light try to figure out who among them is truly with Galaxia, while Galaxia and her senshi try to turn the attention away from them and achieve a double-senshi defeat. Little do they know that Sailor Chaos lives within one of them, part of both teams and of neither, given the power to throw one senshi in during any darkness phase between the game’s start and finish; her goal is to escape and take root within the galaxy, and that can only be accomplished if she is the last to survive. 

Will the true senshi prevail, or will Galaxia and her allies escape to rule the galaxy yet again? Or will Sailor Chaos triumph?

The Roles
As stated above, there are three groups in this game:
(4)Pure Senshi – Townsfolk. The senshi who are good and want to save the universe from Galaxia. (And Sailor Chaos, if they knew about her). They win when their group is the only group left.
--The Messiah – Doctor Role. Chooses to protect one member during Dark Phase.
--Super Detective – Cop Role. Chooses one person to investigate during Dark Phase. May reveal findings or keep findings to self.
(2)New Shadow Galactica – Mafia. The evil senshi hiding among the good. Mafia boss is Galaxia, but is hidden within another person. Sinister Senshi choose one Pure Senshi to throw into the Cauldron during Night Phase. They win when their group is the only group left.
(1)Sailor Chaos – Serial Killer. Team of one; wins by defeating everyone else. Can kill one member at any time of their choosing.

Quote :
Mafia Rules

Note: All rules that are highlighted in blue are able to be changed as a game host sees fit.

Rule 1: Do not take the game personally.
Like a Star @ heaven People might get aggressive, unreasonable, controlling, bossy – all of these are tactics in order to make you vote a certain way or believe what they want you to believe. Nothing is personal, don’t take it personally.
Like a Star @ heaven If you feel you have been personally attacked, please try and work it out privately with the other person before bringing it to staff. If this does not work or you are uncomfortable with the situation, contact one of the moderators of this section, Starchild or Batgirl, and the issue will be addressed.

Rule 2: Be active – post at least twice per 24 hour period.
Like a Star @ heaven If inactivity is suspected, you will be kicked from the game and another member will take your place. You will not receive any points for participation.
Like a Star @ heaven You should be able to dedicate at least 20-40 minutes to the game per day. If you are unable to do this, you shouldn't be playing, or you should expect to be called out on your inactivity and have it used against you. Especially if, when you post, you don't contribute to the game.

Rule 3: This is not a roleplay. Do not roleplay. Character names are given for fun.

Posting Rules:
Like a Star @ heaven Do not screenshot any private messages sent by the moderator, whether it be via the forums, Skype, text, or any other instant messaging forum.
Like a Star @ heaven Don’t edit or delete your posts.

Gameplay Rules:
Like a Star @ heaven Bold and Red your lynch nomination vote.
Like a Star @ heaven Bold and Green your nvm-don’t-lynch vote.
Like a Star @ heaven Don’t discuss this game outside of boards designated for this game.
Like a Star @ heaven Claim whatever you want; just be willing to back your claim up without breaking one of these rules.
Like a Star @ heaven You get one final post after you die. This post is not allowed to contain game relevant information. Use it wisely. Your role will be revealed when you die.
Like a Star @ heaven Day Phase - Lynching
    - Days last for a maximum of 48 hours
    - Everyone votes on whom to lynch (suspected of being a mafia member)
    - Lynches are made when a player receives greater than 50% of the vote.
    - This is a hammer game; once a majority is reached that person is lynched and the day phase ends.
    - Days without lynching may occur, depending on moderator’s wishes. This mod will allow one no-lynch day.
Like a Star @ heaven Night Phase - Roles
    - Nights last 24 hours regardless of how soon players finish their roles.
    - Mafia votes on whom to kill – they do this in a secret board and PM the mod their final choice.
    - Doctors choose whom to protect by PMing the mod with that person's name (the mafia cannot kill the protected person).
    - Cops choose whom to investigate by PMing the mod with the person they want to investigate's name (that person's 
      alignment will be returned to them). 
    - There can be other roles; other roles, or specifications on the above roles, will be posted
      below these rules. For more information, visit this site.
    - Players are NOT allowed to pressure other members to turn in roles each night. There is a
      set time, and it is up to the Moderator when to end each night.
Like a Star @ heaven Winning
    - Mafia wins if their numbers are equal to or less than townies.
    - Townies win when all mafia members are dead.
    - Serial Killer wins if they are the last to survive.

Breaking any of the above rules will result in expulsion from the game and disciplinary action.

Quote :
Warning: Mafia can be considered a game with a high potential for intensity, as it involves accusations (sometimes wild and unfounded), strong words, and even, at times, aggression towards other characters. This is an official note of caution that this game is for people with really thick skins that fully understand that what happens in game stays in game and anything that occurs in that game thread is not a reflection of the player or of the forum, just the nature of the game itself: in other words, there is a giant "No personal offense meant" tag across everything mafia-related.

If for any reason you believe this game might not be the game for you, sit out and watch a few games before deciding to sign up.

Disclaimer: If you have a hard time focusing, high anxiety or some sort of disorder that you know might be triggered by the game, then this game might not be for you. Please exercise caution when signing up.

Consequences of Breaking Mafia Conduct
If any player starts acting out of line (even within the normal scope of reactions to the game) it is understood that the game could be locked for a short period of time, wherein the players involved can cool off and apologize, or decide it's too intense and back away from the game. By signing up you agree to these terms and conditions, knowing that if further actions need be taken you could be banned from playing Mafia in the future.

Thank you Sailor Uranus for the original Mafia rules!

Players:

1. Sailor Mars - Mafia Killed by Serial Killer night one
  2. Sailor Jupiter - Doctor
  3. Small Lady Killed by Mafia Night Zero
  4. Sailor Venus - Cop Lynched Day One
  5. Cosmos-Hime - Ejected from game for Inactivity
  6. Anait Zelleire - Mafia Boss
  7. Sportsnutd - Serial Killer Kill used Night One; killed by mafia night one

All players may use the following bumper:
[Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate XhFCLw2
But the signature is the prize for the winning team!

Quote :
Check In Phase has begun. 
Quote :
NIGHT ONE will begin once everyone has checked in

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 23rd July 2016, 11:37 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 11:05 am

Mod note~

Please note the change that, after checking in, we will start the game off in NIGHT ONE instead of day~
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 11:22 am

checking in~
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 11:56 am

Checking in~
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 12:04 pm

Checking in!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 12:44 pm

checking in
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 1:26 pm

checking in!
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 1:45 pm

Sailor Iron Mouse, checking in!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 5:00 pm

And I'm here!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 6:51 pm

Everyone has checked in! 

NIGHT ONE BEGINS! 
Send me choices over PM (skype works too) 

Night one will end either as soon as all actions are in OR 24 hours from now!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 7:06 pm

hello hello to the 6 other players..
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 8:02 pm

I wanted to point this out because I just realized it even though maybe it's obvious for others but this is one of my first games, so. The numbers next to the roles are how many people are that role so, there are 4 townies, 2 mafia, and 1 serial killer, soooo we better not mess up with the first lynch because otherwise our chances start to win go down really fast .-.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 8:14 pm

Says Sailor Iron Mouse ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But anyway, lets hope that our cop is able to get some good info to work with for day 1. Doc, you may want to consider protecting yourself at this point just in case by some freak chance the mafia happens to get you. :/
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 8:48 pm

I hope this game doesn't end so soon because someone kill townies D:

Also, are we supposed to reveal our secret identities?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 9:06 pm

Sailor Venus wrote:
I hope this game doesn't end so soon because someone kill townies D:

Also, are we supposed to reveal our secret identities?

On Skype Uranus said it's fine to say your character (like Sailor Iron Mouse) because the roles are all mixed up so a person with a villain name can be a townie, etc. I think it was in the old rules in the sign up post.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 9:14 pm

Yeah those roles are for flavor so you can reveal them. Smile I'm just picking on Jup. However if you do have an actual role (i.e. the cop) please do not reveal that just yet.
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 5:32 am

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
I wanted to point this out because I just realized it even though maybe it's obvious for others but this is one of my first games, so. The numbers next to the roles are how many people are that role so, there are 4 townies, 2 mafia, and 1 serial killer, soooo we better not mess up with the first lynch because otherwise our chances start to win go down really fast .-.

I agree with Jups on this. 

Also this Chaos player is an extremely dangerous part of the game especially left unchecked since they can kill during anytime they like compared to mafia who can only kill at night. However, I think it would be pretty difficult to find out who this person could be so early on unless you're the cop and they can only investigate one person during the night phase (which is now). So right now we're kind of sitting on our hands a bit. :/
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 8:42 am

Mars is very right..whoever the Chaos player is very bad news..we should try to find them asap.But yea we are doing the sitting on the hands..

Also Small Lady brings up some great points as well if we are to win this.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 8:57 am

Hopefully we won't lose either the doc or cop on the first night x.x
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 9:22 am

Or lynch Cop on day 1 like we did that other game lol!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 10:26 am

Small Lady wrote:
Or lynch Cop on day 1 like we did that other game lol!

That would be bad D:!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 10:34 am

I remember that..that was a bad bad day
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 11:53 am

I just re-read the rules, the serial killer role is an entirely different team. They're not with the mafia or the townies, they just do their own psycho thing. That would leave with six members, so there'd have to be two mafia, since one of the winning conditions of the mafia is to have the same amount of mafia members as townies.

This round is gonna be difficult. We could always decide no lynch, that way we don't risk killing the cop like last game, but that would leave everyone else open to be killed by the mafia/serial killer the next day.

Question to the host; can the mafia AND serial killer both kill during the night phase? As in, do we have a chance of losing two players per night phase?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 12:06 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
I just re-read the rules, the serial killer role is an entirely different team. They're not with the mafia or the townies, they just do their own psycho thing. That would leave with six members, so there'd have to be two mafia, since one of the winning conditions of the mafia is to have the same amount of mafia members as townies.

This round is gonna be difficult. We could always decide no lynch, that way we don't risk killing the cop like last game, but that would leave everyone else open to be killed by the mafia/serial killer the next day.

Well, it's still the night phase right now and we don't vote to lynch until the day phase, so we should wait to see if the cop gets any useful information first.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 12:06 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link], It's all explained in the first post I believe. Though reminds me, serial killer can kill once per phase? Like one kill at night, then one during day?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 12:09 pm

The serial killer has one kill, total. XD they can use it whenever, but they get only one
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 12:11 pm

^Thanks for answering!

That still means there may be a night where we lose two players though, unless they either happen to kill each other off (since they don't know who each other are) or we happen to lynch the serial killer.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 1:11 pm

Quote :
All within the Galaxy Cauldron was quiet and dark, until suddenly seven crystals shot out of its depths, landing with a crashing clatter on the stone precipice overlooking its swirling mass. Four crystals shimmered, while two remained dark. Their corporeal forms surrounded them, bringing the senshi back to life slowly; when all was well, each woke up and strained their eyes in the darkness in attempts to figure out what was going on. Two of the shining stars realized they had a gift, and quickly used them to the best of their abilities...

But none could have seen what was coming. 

There was a short scuffle, of which none could see in the absolute darkness around them. Despite the struggle, the pair overpowered the one, and Sailor Neptune was thrown into the depths of the Cauldron, back into unbeing.

Small Lady, a Townie, is dead.

Wondering what they had heard, they cast about, but when the lights came on, it was too late. 

They had been given a second chance at life, but they could not afford to leave. Someone - or someones - around them were not true senshi, and they had to figure out who among them had been corrupted. That everyone wore Galaxia Bracelets did not make their job any easier.

Light Phase One has Begun.
Phase One ends in 48 hours - Friday, 4:00 PM
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 1:25 pm

Ya'll suck. Angry
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 1:26 pm

D:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top