The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

[RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) Empty
PostSubject: [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2017, 8:42 am

[RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) 5bu8LKH

[RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) E242ceaf3ffdb7df2f9e8083b33c1532-d61jxzl

The Axis. It is not a place anyone knows about, and yet, somehow, everybody knows about it in a way they can't seem to recall or explain. Set in the center of all worlds and all universes, it is a place full of this and that and all the things in between.

As you go to sleep one night, instead of being whisked away to a nice dream, you've been transported here, at The Axis, for a night of celebration and friendly communication, to strengthen the bonds between worlds. A night where people from all walks of life can come together, talk, eat, and enjoy themselves.

And perhaps even make a few friends along the way.

What is a Real Time RP?

A Real Time RP (nicknamed RTRP) is an RP taking place in a more instant platform - in this instance, on Discord! This way, we can play through a whole RP in the course of a night! It's similar to a Casual Event in that there are no profiles needed and no word limit! But it presents a completely different style than the regular forum-based RPs, as replies will be much quicker and allows us toRP in a more energetic way! All the energy makes for a very fun experience! <3

When will it take place?

This Sunday, November 19th, at 2:30pm CST (3:30pm EST)! I am aiming for the event to take about two hours (though depending on activity levels, this could get stretched out a little hehehe)<3

Here is a link to a handy time zone converter for those of us outside of the US!

Which characters can I sign up with?

Any! This is open to any character you can think of. You can go the classic route of choosing your favorite Sailor Moon character, or you can bring out an old beloved OC that hasn't seen the light in years. You can select a movie antagonist, or a super hero, or the main character in that new game you just started.

Go with whatever inspires you the most! If you're still not 100% certain, just let me know and I can help you! =)

Anything else I should know?

Real Time RPs are still run with the same regular GC RP rules, so please keep them in mind!

If you played in the Casual Event last November, this setting maybe familiar to you heheh. If you'd like to check out that Casual Event, click here!

If you have any other questions, please PM me here, DM me on Discord, or ask them here in the thread! [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) 1434556979

To RSVP, please sign up below with your character claim!

Character Claims:

Coral (Axis Host) --- Sailor Saturn
Undecided --- Andalusite
Undecided --- Lt Light Ark
Kaku (One Piece) --- Dark Sportsnutd
Cagney Carnation (Cuphead) --- Cosmos-Hime
Sheba (Golden Sun I/II) --- Sailor Mars

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 6th December 2017, 6:57 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2017, 9:15 am

I'm signing up, but I can't decide who I want to be! XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2017, 9:57 am

xD! Well there's still time heheh Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Lt Light Ark
Star Seed

Lt Light Ark

Star Seed

Title : Lightbringer

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2017, 10:22 am

I am signing up and well, I am split between one of my OCs and Magus from Chrono Trigger!

...I will look up and see whose character would be the most comedic to bring up into such situation!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2017, 10:39 am

I would like to sign up as Kaku from One piece

(this should make Andi laugh/happy)
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2017, 12:56 pm

My time has come, once again. 

Singing up as Cagney Carnation a favorite boss from cuphead. 

(Hope nobody minds the video. Even though the boss fights are super hard, they're actually only two or so minutes long. Easier to find a vid then a screenshot at this point lol)

Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2017, 1:18 pm

thats perfect Cosmos..cant wait
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2017, 2:10 pm

Okay I'm debating between the following characters:
+Byunei (Romancing SaGa 3)
+Rocbouquet (Romancing SaGa 2)
+Priel (Luminous Arc)

Priel would by far be the most obnoxious and most social character of the bunch. I know I can imitate her way of speaking without an issue, but I'd definitely have to go back and read the game's plot since I haven't played Luminous Arc since it first came out in 2007.

Byunei would be the quietest if we need some balance between the loud and quiet characters. ;D

And Rocbouquet would be... well, Rocbouquet. [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) 3884866259

Right now, I'm leaning toward Roc because I'm lazy I wouldn't have to do any research prior to the event, and I already have her personality pretty-well established thanks to Dissidia Multiverse. XD The question is though, should I play human Rocbouquet or demonized Rocbouquet? XD And if demonized, should I throw her into her official multiverse dress or force her to run around barefoot in her jungle clothes?  
[RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) 3884866259  [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) 3884866259  [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) 3884866259

So yeah... I have no idea yet. Who are you guys in the mood to deal with? XD All three are antagonists, unless I go with human Rocbouquet.
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2017, 2:53 pm

Hello Ms. Verdandi, I'd like to sign up as Sheba from Golden Sun I/II! ^__^
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2017, 3:23 pm

Sailor Mars wrote:
Hello Ms. Verdandi, I'd like to sign up as Sheba from Golden Sun I/II! ^__^
aaaaaAAAAA FINALLY ANOTHER GOLDEN SUN FAN! We gotta discuss it sometime!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2017, 5:32 pm

weird question but who is Ms. Verdandi? no one in this thread has that name? just curious
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2017, 7:36 pm

Verdandi was Saturn's handle before she became Saturn, sports.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2017, 9:56 pm

I've added everyone in! [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) 1434556979 I love this mix of characters we have already [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) 2695440696

@Lt Light Ark Oooh both sound good! <3 It's up to you! Very Happy

@Andi Lol xD! You have too many interesting characters to choose from! <33!

@Sports Cosmos is right! xD That's why on Discord, I have the nickname "Verdi" in brackets before "Sailor Saturn" hehe =)
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2017, 10:57 pm

i forgot lol
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime16th November 2017, 6:22 am

Okay I'm just going to be lazy and go with Rocbouquet unless somebody really wants me to be a valley girl angel. XD.

[RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) Latest?cb=20170923225303
She is going to arrive barefoot in her jungle clothes because it's lulzier. [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) 1955989781
[RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) Latest?cb=20170923223025
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime16th November 2017, 7:36 am

the more Lulz the better
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime18th November 2017, 2:51 pm

Is it too late to sign up? I think I'll be free tomorrow and I think Ms. Sunset Shimmer would like a chance to return to the Axis. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lt Light Ark
Star Seed

Lt Light Ark

Star Seed

Title : Lightbringer

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime19th November 2017, 4:11 am

I decided, I am going as Magus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RTRP] Return to The Axis (Sign Ups!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top