The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

[Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] Empty
PostSubject: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime11th December 2017, 4:54 pm

[Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] Bn0uu1A

The Axis. It is not a place anyone knows about, and yet, somehow, everybody knows about it in a way they can't seem to recall or explain. Set in the center of all worlds and all universes, it is a place full of this and that and all the things in between.

As you go to sleep one night, instead of being whisked away to a nice dream, you've been transported here, at The Axis, for a night of celebration and friendly communication and to strengthen the bonds between worlds. A night where people from all walks of life can come together, talk, eat and enjoy themselves, and perhaps even make a few friends along the way.

oOo

Important Information

• This is a rest-of-the-month Casual Event! It begins today December 11th and ends December 31st.
  • This means that as soon as you sign up, you can jump right in to the RP thread and post! <3
  • No profile is necessary to sign up!
  • All characters are welcome! The Axis is the hub between all worlds, so any character is up for grabs! Have a gaming character you have been itching to play, go for it! Want to play that obscure character you made up when you were 3? No problem, sign that character up!

This will be a continuation from the RTRP in November. This means that any character who participated in that RTRP will be directly continuing from the craziness that had happened there. Any new character joining will arrive fresh to the Axis, seeing the others already gathered around a dining table.
  • The RP thread will begin with a recap of this RTRP. Please give it a quick read before posting so that you have an idea of what's going on in the scene!
  • This thread will be used for all OOC purposes!
  • Please try to post regularly, as we want to keep the story moving along so we can reach the end by our goal date! If you are unable to keep up your activity level, don't worry. Your character will still be around if you are able to come back at a later time. You might want to come up with a reason why they've been so quiet, though!
    There will be a prize at the end of this event for anyone still active!

oOo

Character Claims

Coral (Axis Host) -- Sailor Saturn (French Hens)

oOo

If you have any questions, please post them in this thread, PM me, or DM me on Discord!

Last edited by French Hens on 12th January 2018, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
RutleJake
Lotus Crystal

RutleJake

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime11th December 2017, 5:52 pm

This sounds like fun! 
I'll be playing my Pokemon Gijinka character, Jacob Steamclutch. (A Raichu Gijinka). Hopefully I can dip my feet in the RP waters.
Back to top Go down
http://jacobchu.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS0LJZN3ouyvCZFAG_FxwEw
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime11th December 2017, 6:38 pm

You can readd Rocbouquet to the list, though I probably won't be able post until Wednesday or Thursday since my boyfriend is visiting me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime11th December 2017, 8:11 pm

Quick question before I sign up, is this a continuation of the previous axis event that we ended up doing on discord? Or is this a different one?

Edit: nevermind, I went back and re-read. Re-signing up as cagney carnation from cuphead!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime11th December 2017, 11:06 pm

re add Kaku the giraffe man please
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime12th December 2017, 12:51 am

Can I sign up with more than one character?

Sheba will be back!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime12th December 2017, 5:10 pm

Mrs (human) Sunset Shimmer would like to return as well!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime14th December 2017, 5:59 pm

Happy to have you all! Feel free to jump right in. At the moment, we're trying to decide on a little game to play! =)

@Mars Hmmmm, go for it if you want xD But two max, I think, just to keep the craziness a little contained hehe Maybe I'll choose an extra Guest character too heheh =)

If anyone wants to sign up with a secondary character as well, go ahead =) But it's not a requirement or anything xD!
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime14th December 2017, 6:19 pm

In that case, may I also claim Jillian Nomad aka Hyena Bob? [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] 3884866259
[Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] 2a869d3832588df990c7946cf4ec5ca7

I'm not sure if I'll actually use her. It will depend on how busy I get! XD
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime15th December 2017, 2:20 am

Had a bit too much fun responding to andi's post. Lemme know if I went overboard Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime15th December 2017, 6:37 am

I liked it Cosmos and I wanna have Kaku React but I think its best for Andi to post first
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime15th December 2017, 9:42 am

I feel really dumb but where is the RP thread? I tried looking for it the day I signed up and failed. x_x
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime15th December 2017, 10:53 am

Dark Sportsnutd wrote:
I liked it Cosmos and I wanna have Kaku React but I think its best for Andi to post first
Sounds good, Sports. I have to work when I get home, but I should be able to post something before I go to sleep as I have started a response on my phone while on break at the store. XD

@Brit-chan https://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t15414-casual-event-return-to-the-axis
Back to top Go down
chibichibicutie
Star Seed

chibichibicutie

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime15th December 2017, 6:01 pm

Since it is the holiday season, I would like to claim the Grinch for my RP character in this story!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lt Light Ark
Star Seed

Lt Light Ark

Star Seed

Title : Lightbringer

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime16th December 2017, 1:02 am

Mage King Magus here I go!
Back to top Go down
Prince Triton
Pyramidal Crystal

Prince Triton

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime17th December 2017, 2:20 pm

I'm gonna sign up with Princess Minu because she's getting dusty and I need to build up her personality
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime19th December 2017, 9:09 pm

I will be playing both Zaphod Beeblebrox and the Improbability Drive of his ship, which is sentient.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime21st December 2017, 7:00 am

Hey everyone. As you may have seen in the Staff LOA page, I'm going to be going on LOA for a bit. I've been trying and trying to catch up but it's just not possible right now with both the holidays and family medical craziness. I'm really sorry!

However, I'm going to keep the event up and running, and you all can keep playing around as you so wonderfully have <3 I'll be keeping an eye out though, so if you have any questions/problems/concerns, just message me and I'll respond asap!

Also, in concerns to magic: You can use magic, but not in any way that can harm the other Guests or destroy the environment. It doesn't effect either of those things. You could potentially try to attack someone, but the magic or attack would never touch them. The Axis is a peaceful place so it tries to keep any harm coming to its Guests xD and tries to keep the place from burning down

I do hope you are all enjoying the event regardless of a MIA Host D: I apologize for that, but I do want to say that you are all hilarious with the crazy shenanigans you're getting up to xD <3
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime1st January 2018, 6:31 pm

Okay! Thanks, Verdi!

@chibichibicutie If you're still planning to participate in the RP, feel free to have the Grinch steal something from Rocbouquet if you would like! I'm going to have Cagney's punch send her to the ground. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]   [Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual Event] Return to the Axis [Sign Ups!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top