The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

[RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) Empty
PostSubject: [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime20th January 2017, 4:32 pm

[RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) ZZt1xxF

[RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) E242ceaf3ffdb7df2f9e8083b33c1532-d61jxzl

Many years have passed and The Legendary Neo-Queen Serenity and her court are just fairytales now, their stories of triumph told alongside colorful pictures to children lying safe and warm in their beds. Generations have passed in peace, a difficult victory won by those long gone - the final gift Neo-Queen Serenity and her senshi gave the world.

Years have gone by, happy and safe. The need for protection has disappeared, and its been many years since a senshi last lived on Earth.

But peace cannot last forever. Chaos will rise again.

And starseeds will wake to heed the call and fight against its dark powers.

[RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) E242ceaf3ffdb7df2f9e8083b33c1532-d61jxzl

What is a Real Time RP?

It's an RP taking place in a more instant platform - in this instance, on Discord! This way, we can play through a whole RP in the course of a night! It's similar to a Casual Event in that there are no profiles needed and no word limit! But it presents a completely different style than the regular forum-based RPs, as replies will be much more quick and presents an RP in a more energetic way! All the energy makes for a very fun experience! <3

When will it take place?

This Sunday, January 29th, at 2:30pm CST (3:30pm EST)! I am aiming for the event to take about two hours <3

Here is a link to a handy time zone converter for those of us outside of the US!

Which characters can I sign up with?

This is an event for OC senshi characters. No canon-SM characters allowed! none of them are alive any longer D: However, we need brand new ones, as I believe this story will play out better if we all have the same starting point! If you are truly invested in bringing over a character you've already created, PM/DM me and we can talk <3 xD

So, when you sign up, please tell us the name of your character and then tell us a little about her (or him, if you prefer!). It doesn't have to be too long, just something so we get a taste for the character before the event! Perhaps tell us about their personality or their lives, how old they are or what they aspire to! Feel free to share a picture of them! (civilian clothes only though, please!)

[RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) 4011577294 Here are some need-to-know things for this RTRP  [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) 4011577294

[RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) 4011577294 Your character does not know about being a senshi. They might have heard stories about them growing up, might even idolize them much the way children idolize disney princesses or superheroes, but no one has any real reason to ever think they could actually become one.
[RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) 4011577294 If your character is the type to pay attention to news, they would have heard about strange things happening throughout the world. Things that are never fully explained: a new shop closing down due to everyone inside of it disappearing, people fainting in the middle of the street, buildings becoming randomly abandoned, things like that.
[RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) 4011577294 Your character can be anyone - any age, gender, occupation, status, etc. It's up to you! But everyone will be starting at the same place when it comes to powers/training/etc. That is to say, none of them know anything xD!
[RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) 4011577294 Your character can have extra abilities if you want, but should have a reason how that ability came into being. For example: Your character is extra strong because she spends a lot of time training at the gym! Or Your character is adept in medicine and healing because her father is a doctor and she spends a lot of time with him at work. Things like that!
[RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) 4011577294 When it comes to the senshi aspect of your character, don't worry! You don't need to do anything or plan anything. It will all become clearer during the RTRP! Mwahaha Very Happy

If you have any questions about this, please just ask in this thread!

Anything else I should know?

Real Time RPs are still run with the same regular GC RP rules, so please keep them in mind!

If you have any other questions, please PM me here, DM me on Discord, or ask them here in the thread! [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) 1434556979

To RSVP, please sign up below with your character claim!

Character Claims:

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 30th January 2017, 12:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime20th January 2017, 5:00 pm

Do the male characters become senshi, or do they just become something along the roles of helios/tuxedo mask?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime20th January 2017, 5:15 pm

At this point in time, I would say they can become senshi as well (though yes, I know, it kind of goes against canon but I know sometimes people like to play males, and who are we to stand in the way of evolution! xD) But! It kind of depends on how many people sign up as to what roles will be available within the RTRP!

I hope that helped [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) 3978041997
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime20th January 2017, 7:18 pm

About how old minimum and how old maximum for the smol new senshi? :3
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime20th January 2017, 11:34 pm

I'm interested, but did you want everyone to live in the same city, or like in Crystal Tokyo or something? Or does it no longer exist?
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime21st January 2017, 9:21 am

Eternal Knight wrote:
About how old minimum and how old maximum for the smol new senshi? :3

Any age so long as they can make proper decisions for themselves xD No little babbies running around, please! haha <3

Sailor Pluto wrote:
I'm interested, but did you want everyone to live in the same city, or like in Crystal Tokyo or something? Or does it no longer exist?

Oh gosh, I didn't think of this xD

Crystal Tokyo still stands and is still highly revered! It's not as much the sole place of power as it once was, though it is the place other newly formed cities look to for guidance, though these cities have their own ruling power. As time went on and the world continued to grow, cities outside of Crystal Tokyo developed their own way of governing themselves, even as they still look to Crystal Tokyo for guidance.

Your character can come from anywhere, though for sake of ease, everyone should be gathered at Crystal Tokyo for some reason or another! Whether they are on vacation or there for work, or some other such reason!

I hope this helps and that it makes sense xD If you have more questions, please don't hesitate to ask! It helps me develop the idea even more haha <333
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime21st January 2017, 11:17 am

I'd like to sign up as Akane Maki ^^

Character info:

Last edited by Sailor Pluto on 21st January 2017, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime21st January 2017, 11:22 am

Aaaaaalright, so I'm signing up Very Happy

Quote :
Dahy "Dee" Maohana 
Young 17 years old male
Dancer (he became extremely agile and fast)
Half english half japanese, with parents who aren't together anymore. His mother came back to live in Crystal Tokyo so he's there half the year.
He's friendly and bubbly and dreamy and lacks a certain survival instinct which makes him go towards the unknown instead of thinking about it first. He's easily distracted and tends to switch moods and to be unpredictable. He seems to have an endless pit of energy. He watches the news but he's often too distracted to notice everything spelling 'weird stuff is happening'. He knows about the old stories of senshi but he doesn't particularly pay attention to the fact it existed. Dancing is hard. Centuries old senshi are ancient history at this point.
He can be heavily serious, sometimes to much, when it comes to health or body care. Or things he's passionate or really into.

Somewhat xD
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime21st January 2017, 1:06 pm

I'd like to sign up as Delson, please!

Quote :
Full Name: Delson "Del" Greenbelt
Image: [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) Sailor16
Summery:
Delson's the manager of an average, yet somehow successful grounds keeping business. The company is on call, so they'd take their trucks and gardening tools to whichever location hired them do to do various tasks. Be it operating machinery to dig up a tree, mow the lawn, help an old lady with her garden, no job is too big or small. If only he could say that for the employees he overlooks. Most of them High school or College drop outs, they'd rather play videogames or push each other around on the job then actually work. This has gotten Delson into trouble with the head of the business on countless occasions. Always the one to take charge and rather short tempered, he has low tolerance of anyone who spends their time carelessly. It doesn't help that his family situation wasn't exactly the best growing up, causing him to leave home as soon as he turned 16. He can be described as an incredibly tense individual who doesn't exactly socialize with others outside of his job, as it normally leaves him so exhausted he just goes home to sleep. Despite how he appears to others, deep down he's incredibly lonely. In regards to the senshi and neo queen serenity; he's heard of them. But he thinks they're all just a bunch of old wives tales to help keep young children out of trouble. Being a magical warrior doesn't put money on the table.
Special Skills: Quick thinking-have you ever seen anyone stop one employee from crashing into a water fountain and the other from burning down a house by unplugging the wrong cord-at the same time?
Mechanic-savvy-has operated a whole bunch of heavy machinery,and fixed them too. Don't put him in charge of fixing a computer or printer, however. He can hardly get his own to work.
Strong-lifting bags of dirt and sand daily is practically going to the gym, right?
Back to top Go down
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

Title : TITAN SOLDIER OF STARS AND DESTINY! SAILOR CRONUS!

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime21st January 2017, 4:27 pm

Is it possible/ common for someone to originate on a different planet (like the Starlights did)*? Also is it possible/ allowed for a character to be a reincarnation from the distant past? (I'm referring to an original character, not a reincarnated canon character).

*Note: Obviously not through their senshi powers but by some other means.

Edit: I have my character ready now, and I've changed my original idea for her BUT I am still curious about the answers to the above.

Anyway here she is.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://tssc-manga.weebly.com https://www.deviantart.com/enfpurplekitti
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime22nd January 2017, 5:39 am

TS Sailor Cronus wrote:
Is it possible/ common for someone to originate on a different planet (like the Starlights did)*? Also is it possible/ allowed for a character to be a reincarnation from the distant past? (I'm referring to an original character, not a reincarnated canon character).

*Note: Obviously not through their senshi powers but by some other means.

Edit: I have my character ready now, and I've changed my original idea for her BUT I am still curious about the answers to the above.

I suppose at this point in the future, life from other planets might have come to make a home on Earth, sure! And reincarnations could happen too, it's possible xD

But! For this particular RTRP, with it's story and everything, I'm going to ask that the played characters be from Earth and are human, as well as not a reincarnation from any other person!  But keep an eye out for other RTRPs or even Casual Events in the future where such characters will fit in perfectly well! <3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime22nd January 2017, 9:15 am

Oh and here's my character for this evening xD!

Name: Tahira Yasamin
Personality: Calm and quick to smile, Tahira is quite happy with her new life in Crystal Tokyo. Her family has only recently moved to the revered city, but already she adores just how beautiful it all is. Her young daughter, Karima, seems to like the city too, so that makes her even happier. Tahira adores children and loves her job in helping them grow and to learn. She can get quite stubborn at times - a trait that has helped her out-stubborn some of the children she works with! - but has infinite patience and it takes a lot of pressure to get under her skin. She can get incredibly one-track at times though, especially if a person is in trouble - she has this need to try and help as anyone as much as a she can, and has a hard time accepting when that might not be possible.
Apperance:Tall, with long dark brown hair that she often wears up in a pony tail or a braid (a habit she's been unable to break since her daughter was a hair-pulling toddler). She has cinnamon colored skin and amber colored eyes, and a calm smile is never far from her lips.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime27th January 2017, 3:33 pm

We'll be running Part Two of this RTRP this Sunday at 2:30 CST / 3:30 EST!!

Please post here if you are up for joining in! Very Happy If you weren't able to join in last week, that's no problem at all! We'll find a way to fit in your character =) You can read last week's RTRP in the Discord Channel titled "rp_rtrp_ic" to catch up!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime27th January 2017, 4:25 pm

I'm re-signing up as Delson! And here's how he'd look as sailor jupiter! (I added some additional hair growth since he inherited the form of jupiter, and she had a fairly long ponytail.)

[RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) Sailor17

Last edited by Cosmos-Hime on 27th January 2017, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typoed my own characters name; smh)
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime27th January 2017, 7:43 pm

Also signing up as Akane again ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime28th January 2017, 10:51 pm

Bumping!

Oh, and I'll be signing up again as Tahira of course! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!)   [RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RTRP] Reawakening Part Two (Sign Ups!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top