The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 12:28 pm

just to be clear, the serial killer role counts against the mafia; if no mafia members are found, the game won't end until there are 4 people remaining; if one mafiosi is found then it won't end until there are 2 players total remaining, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 12:42 pm

WELP. Now we have no cop which ruins any kind of hopes I had for getting info. I'd like to request that the doctor protect me since I blatantly called out Mars who is obviously mafia. Possibly after this post they won't go after me, knowing I'll be protected, so it's your call on who to actually protect. Please carefully review the players and their actions to decide.

I also want to note that Sailor Uranus just informed me on Skype that the serial killer player is considered to be on the townie side in terms of numbers, so we actually haven't lost the game this round as I originally thought.

Knowing that, I want to encourage the serial killer to use the night round to take out a mafia player. Please take out Sailor Mars. I think by her actions and my explanations in my previous post, it's pretty clear she's mafia. This may be the only time you get to use your power. If we are stacked 2 mafia, 3 town (counting you, the serial killer) and the mafia take out a townie tonight (because we can't be sure that the doctor will protect the right target), then both you, and the town, lose because we will end up with 2 mafia and 2 town and the rules state mafia wins when town is equal to mafia.

**Please use your power to take out Sailor Mars. It is beneficial to the town in the short term, yes. But it will also let you keep playing so that you can potentially win. Let's form this alliance for this one round to keep the game in play.**
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 12:48 pm

Oop, and Uranus posted it here too so. It's legit! XD
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 1:24 pm

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
**Please use your power to take out Sailor Mars. It is beneficial to the town in the short term, yes. But it will also let you keep playing so that you can potentially win. Let's form this alliance for this one round to keep the game in play.**

Besides the fact that you're trying to convince me to kill myself your 'alliance' sucks and doesn't benefit me in anyway. If I use my power now, my trump card is gone, I'm completely at risk of being lynched in the next day phase where I'll also be outnumbered because of you and if I don't use my powers mafia kills one of you which ends the game. None of these options are in my favor but nice try though. I lose no matter what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 1:31 pm

Sailor Mars wrote:
Sailor Jupiter wrote:

Besides the fact that you're trying to convince me to kill myself your 'alliance' sucks and doesn't benefit me in anyway. If I use my power now, my trump card is gone, I'm completely at risk of being lynched in the next day phase where I'll also be outnumbered because of you and if I don't use my powers mafia kills one of you which ends the game. None of these options are in my favor but nice try though. I lose no matter what happens.

If you are who you say you are, then attempt to take out mafia and it still benefits you. Otherwise the game can end right here and you lose regardless because mafia will be tied with town, and we both lose.

I don't believe that you are the serial killer though - this looks like some last ditch effort to keep yourself alive or to confuse whomever the real serial killer is. I made it pretty clear that not taking out mafia this round will be bad for the serial killer and town. The only person who would want that to not happen is a mafia player. You're just digging yourself a bigger hole.
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 1:37 pm

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
If you are who you say you are, then attempt to take out mafia and it still benefits you. Otherwise the game can end right here and you lose regardless because mafia will be tied with town, and we both lose.

No, no it doesn't lol. You aren't the only who can get information through Kyra. I literally have to be the last player standing in order to win which realistically isn't possible. 'Helping' you only benefits you and only you.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 1:42 pm

Sailor Mars wrote:
Sailor Jupiter wrote:

No, no it doesn't lol. You aren't the only who can get information through Kyra. I literally have to be the last player standing in order to win which realistically isn't possible. 'Helping' you only benefits you and only you.

Only if you have no confidence in your ability to play the game or are a lying liar pants mafia player. -rolls eyes- AGAIN, not buying it and done talking about it ;D
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 1:58 pm

Sailor Jupiter wrote:

Only if you have no confidence in your ability to play the game or are a lying liar pants mafia player. -rolls eyes- AGAIN, not buying it and done talking about it ;D

Or you're just using me to further the towns own ends but whatever you say. Nothing in this game has shown me you're worth alliancing with. It was your initial questioning that led to Venus being vulnerable to being attacked and you didn't even try to come to her defense until it was too late yet you want me to make a deal with you? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 3:32 pm

Quote :
in the darkness, as voices rose in argument, a figure moved in the shadows and grabbed the back of Sailor Lethe's uniform. In a quick twisting motion, she is thrown over the side, and into the Cauldron.

The Serial Killer has killed Sailor Mars, a member of the mafia.

The serial killer has lost the game, but may continue to play as a townie (though they will not win with the townies).

Night One continues.
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 3:36 pm

Sailor Uranus wrote:
Quote :
The serial killer has lost the game, but may continue to play as a townie (though they will not win with the townies).
I said you wouldn't win and they were using you. I was right as always.  [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 3271551533
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 3:39 pm

Quote :
As Sailor Lethe fell into darkness, her partner rushed forward and pushed her attacker over the ledge after her.

Sportsnutd, the serial killer, has been killed by the mafia. 

As the light came back on, four senshi remained.

Light phase two has begun. Light phase two will last for 48 hours, until Sunday at 5:30 pm.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 3:40 pm

Sailor Mars wrote:
Sailor Uranus wrote:
Quote :
I said you wouldn't win and they were using you. I was right as always.  [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 3271551533

Sorry! It was too good to pass up. I knocked out two birds with one stone. The serial killer is neutralized and the mafia is down a player. Go town! Confetti yay!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 3:53 pm

So right now, here's where we stand:

Sailor Mars Killed Night Two (Mafia)
Sailor Jupiter Townie
Small Lady Killed Night One (Townie)
Sailor Venus Killed Day One (Townie)

Cosmos-Hime
Anait Zelleire
Sportsnutd Killed Night Two (Serial Killer)

I think it's pretty obvious I'm a townie after what I just did for the town and considering that the serial killer was revealed, you can be sure I'm not that either. It's up to you guys to convince me which of you is the townie, so play ball.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 3:56 pm

Oops sorry I shouldn't say sports was killed, just like... neutralized and is a "townie" now. Typo! So the list should look like this:

Sailor Jupiter Townie

Cosmos-Hime
Anait Zelleire
Sportsnutd Neutralized serial killer (Townie)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 3:58 pm

Sailor Uranus wrote:
Quote :
The decision was made and, despite personal feelings, the group forced Sailor Moon closer and closer to the edge. She was silent amidst their accusations, even up to the end, when four of the lifted her above their heads and tossed her into the Cauldron. One tried to pull away at the last moment, but it was too late. The momentum had sent her over the edge, and she was lost to them.

As she fell, a sparkling crystal fell out of Sailor Moon's grasp, spiraling down into the depths with her.

Sailor Venus, the Cop, has been lynched.

Night Phase One has begun and will last for 24 hours. Night actions should be sent via PM or Skype. Night will end at 2 pm Saturday.

Grr awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 4:03 pm

Second edit:

JK I forgot the mafia killed sports. The first list was right. My bad! XD

Sailor Jupiter Townie

Cosmos-Hime
Anait Zelleire
Sportsnutd Killed Night Two (Serial Killer)
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 4:04 pm

(Ok my second try at a final post (Jupiter your confusing my brain friend)

Im wondering how did you know it was me as the killer? anyway gg to all and I'm now officially on break from this game..but had lots of fun.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate   [Vanilla][Mafia]Return of Shadow Galactica: Stalemate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 7:46 pm

And now, a word from our host. wrote:
Posted at 8:24 pm, yesterday:
Cosmos-Hime wrote:
While I understand sportsnud's logic with voting for me as being the scapegoat since it's too early in the game to tell, I still can't help but find it odd that he specified "don't want to bandwagon." Everybody tends to bandwagon during the first day phase, considering the townies always have very little information to go on. It's an odd reason to be sure. Trying to cover venus, perhaps? That being said, voting for me wouldn't be the best idea.

As for my comparing and contrasting, now that everyone's posted,aniat made some decent points as did sailor mars. Jupiter hasn't been as active other then helping push conversations foreward, and sportsnud wasn't as active either other then to place his vote against me.

Now sailor venus, on the other hand has been posting super causally almost. As highlighted in the post made by sailor mars, she's seemed to overreact or try too hard. She didn't post outright who she found suspicious without prodding, and just had been genuinely suspicious the entire time.

That being said I will Vote to Lynch Sailor Venus.

Rule 2: Be active – post at least twice per 24 hour period.

Cosmos-Hime, this will be your only warning for inactivity. If no post is made by 8:30 AM tomorrow morning, 36 hours after your last post, you will be ejected from the game.

Quote :
Additionally, it has come to my attention in reports by other players and in his own message that Sportsnutd deleted his first attempt at his death post.
sportsnutd wrote:
(Ok my second try at a final post (Jupiter your confusing my brain friend)

Im wondering how did you know it was me as the killer? anyway gg to all and I'm now officially on break from this game..but had lots of fun.