The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th April 2016, 10:47 am

Battle Round 3 wrote:
Battle Round Four: 
9 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Nix Nix uses her Potion on Callisto![HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 L8yx0u

Callisto regains 10 mp!

Battle Round Four: 
16 Snake Head

9 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Nix Nix
9 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Ce7eMA Andromeda
9 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 ZukxCX Nocturnus
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 HUxoQVSedna
8 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 IXZD7DOberon terrified until round 5
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 L8yx0u Callisto dex increased to 11 for next rounds; burned until round 6 (3 turns) (-1HP);; Callisto is poisoned until round 5 (2 turns) (-2HP));; Callisto is bleeding until round 6 (2 turns) ((-3HP))

8 Ram Head
8 Dragon Head
6 Lion Head
5 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 UtFtSZ Nikos

9 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Nix Nix half-Dex for potion
3 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 IxocPY Enoch - terrified until round 5
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 TMRYB5 Panzer - 
terrified until round 5

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Nikos
The Lion struck, downing the Bear, but Nix reacted quickly, going to her aid just after Callisto told them to follow his plan. As Nix did something, Andromeda signaled that they'd be moving to the palace. He answered her question as best he could, stopping in his tracks and staring back at the others who had not moved since the shapeshifter had been brought over there. 'Enyo's words can compel people to do strange things; I didn't hear what she said, but there's a good chance they aren't in control of themselves right now.'
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th April 2016, 11:40 am

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_o2a1e7eIZY1sdkbsy_540
Enyo disappeared and maybe it should have helped him calm down, but it didn't. He was still scared, feeling Achelois' mind fading away from the connection. She was still there, he still saw the dot, but it felt cold. If she was dead, he would feel it wouldn't he? He cursed in his own language, fear mixing itself with anger, Oberon unable to deal with such intensity of emotions.

He needed to calm down, he needed to get this fear in control. It was like any other fear, wasn't it? He could master it, like every other (or not). He closed his eyes, his fingers strongly clenched against the broken part of the fountain he was still leaning into. His wings were in a mess of stuttering buzzing and trembling membranes, but he reached for his planet that despite everything still protected him, still loved him enough not to shy away from his extended hand. If he wasn't so blinded by fear, he could give it the attention it deserved, but all he could feel was the warmth of home around his frame.

Andromeda ordered somewhere inside of his mind, but he didn't care. He couldn't obey her orders, he couldn't walk forward. He didn't want to. Didn't want to see them die. He didn't want to run either. Running would mean to feel them, to be as powerless as before.

Then Callisto fell and Oberon screamed, unable to concentrate enough to keep it under control. He fell as well. The warmth disappeared, but Oberon couldn't go much farther, the broken fountain blocking his way. So he stayed prostrated on the ground, trying to shut everything out from his mind.

Drag them along? To where?
Was it Andromeda's voice he heard or someone else's.
He wasn't even sure which battlefield he was on anymore.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th April 2016, 2:08 pm

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

Moving to stand just beside Nikos (VV 19 or 20 w/e isn't on top of him xD) Sedna gathered more water sending it over to Callisto, she used Ocean's Grace, healing the senshi's injuries. Knowing she was low on magic, she grabbed hold of her amulet and prayed to her mother and her planet for help. 
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th April 2016, 3:17 pm

Everything was starting to become more clear now that Sailor Sedna healed him. Enyo and Sailor Achelois were gone again, the Chimera was downed and zombies began invading the space. He glanced about him and looked at Sailor Sedna with the unknown soldier's eyes, now terrified and uncanny. Even though he was healed, the spell still had a hold of him.

"Why did you heal me? Why didn't you let me die? Now that the unknown soldier's shield is in cowardly Sailor Andromeda's hands, my death will be unbearable... no pun intended... you know, because of the bear... who is also going to die with the rest of us..."

The other didn't know Enoch all that well, but it was apparent that he was definitely not in his right mind. In fact, he was starting to sound more like the Princess he devoted himself to.

"I want to die... I want to die before the immature, rash and salty monster Sailor Enyalius has become cuts me, tears me, rips us... she'll rip out my gills..."

He pressed his hands against his transformed, human-like neck and fell into further despair.

"My gills are gone! She took them already! No!"
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th April 2016, 10:19 pm

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Sailor18

Callisto felt the potion trickle into her half open jaw and tasted the familiar bitterness, even stronger in this form. It did clear the fog out of her head and bring the strength back into her limbs, however, and she rolled back onto her feet and stood, looking at Nix.

"Thank you..." she said, tiling her head in a crude bow, though it was still a bit hard to concentrate while the poison rant through her. A second burst of healing wrapped around her in the form of water, and she took the opportunity to transform back. She stood up and shook her head, clearing the rest of the dizziness out of it. They needed to get out of here, and a few of their members were acting oddly now. Enyo had done something, but they didn't have time to guess at what exactly she inflicted. 

"We'll just have to drag them along," Callisto suggested. She'd volunteer to help, but she was barely carrying herself right now. It didn't feel right to do so, but she turned and ran towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th April 2016, 10:41 pm

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 YIUfnUw

Nocturnus, run now to the palace. Avoid the still alive heads as best you can. Nikos, Sedna, please help Panzer and Enoch get there as well. I will help Oberon. The rest of you just run for it.

She then moved toward Oberon, and carefully touched his hands to begin leading him away. She’d rather not carry him if possible, but she didn’t know what was going on with him and what would make things worse or better.

“Oberon. Can you hear me? We have to move. Can you follow me? We need to hurry, though.” She talked out loud so as not to crowd his mind in case whatever was going on was in there too.

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 ElrbPPL

Nix nodded at Callisto’s thanks, glad to see her able to walk again. She didn’t think she could carry a bear with her. She quickly followed suit and climbed the stairs behind the other senshi.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th April 2016, 10:49 pm

In the daze surrounding the scenery, he felt a hand near his, trying to get him to move. The woman's voice sounded far away in his ears. A flash of dark hair caught his eyes, a color of abyss so deep he could lose his mind staring into it. It got his body moving despite everything, his wings weirdly clenched behind him, wrinkled. His hand trembled in Andromeda's, but he held on to it.

"We cannot leave them behind. Not again."

This form's already small voice sounded even smaller now as he let the familiar figure pull him along.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime29th April 2016, 10:58 pm

“We’re not leaving them,” she assured him. “Everyone’s coming with us, I promise.”

She was glad that he was moving. She guided him as quickly as she could toward the stairs following the others, circling out of range of the Chimera.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 3:54 am

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

Come Enoch, I wouln't let anyone die, but we need to hurry and leave this place, will you come with me? She gently grabbed his arm, pulling on it slightly to indicate that she wanted him to come with her. She would drag him if necessary, but she would rather talk him into coming.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 8:58 am

Battle Round 3 wrote:
Battle Round Five:
16 Snake Head attempts to attack Callisto! [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 L8yx0u
Did it hit?
it misses!

11 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 L8yx0uCallisto is burned (-1HP), poisoned (-2 HP), and Bleeding (-3HP)
Callisto is no longer poisoned

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 L8yx0u[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Nix Callisto and Nix escape the battle field, running up the stairs towards the palace

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 IXZD7D Oberon uses his MP Amulet twice, and regains 20 MP

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Ce7eMA [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 IXZD7D Andromeda takes Oberon and escapes the battle field, running up the stairs towards the palace

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 HUxoQV S
edna uses Ocean's Grace (5MP) on Callisto [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 L8yx0u
How much healed?
--CTRL 10
--MP 2
----16 HP healed

Okay, so not killing all of the Chimera's heads - officially retreating to higher grounds. As the Bear (she could turn into a bear - aliens, man) and Nix ran off towards the palace, the bear moving somewhat unsteadily, the snake head snapping after it, Nikos glanced back again to the three that Enyo had hit with her enchantment; the grasshopper looked like he'd be difficult to move, and the shapeshifter looked... well he sounded unstable. Luckily for him, Andromeda stated she'd be handling Oberon - grasshopper - and Sedna, while sending some sort of water over to the running form of Callisto, a vial in hand, claimed Enoch - shapeshifter - , which left him with the silent one. 

He ran back towards her, but as he did so, he saw that the little girl beyond seemed to be frozen in place. She had been ordered to run, but her legs weren't moving - would she be able to run on her own? She was just a little girl - could she be too scared to move? Why would they bring such a little thing - just at the start of training ages - willingly onto a battlefield? Behind her, the streets between buildings were dotted with bodies that rushed towards them, blades held high.

Honor-bound, he ran past the silent warrior towards the child and quickly scooped her up into his arms, and bolted back towards the stairs. He slowed for just a second beside the quiet warrior to yell at her, "Run! Hurry! Snap out of it! The Androktsiai are coming!" With the little girl in his arms, he dashed past Enoch, still on the ground, and Sedna, finishing her healing water incantation, and bit back feelings of bitterness at having to leave one of them behind. Maybe he could run back - maybe he could deliver the girl into the hands of the scout and dash back down the stairs to pull the silent one along? He glanced up the stairs and saw that both the scout and the bear were far above him now - he'd never be able to make it back before the wave crashed against the stairs. 

But then, the Androktsiai couldn't hurt him - he'd be in no danger. He'd do it. 'Nix! Come back to take the child - I'm going back for the other - Panzer. The Androktsiai can't hurt me!'

Quote :
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 UtFtSZ Nikos carries Nocturnus [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 ZukxCX onto the stairs, escaping the battlefield.

Battle Round Five has ended.

Battle Round Five: 

16 Snake Head

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 HUxoQVSedna Round 6: using amulet and running 
8 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 IXZD7DOberon terrified until round 5
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 L8yx0u Callisto dex increased to 11 for next rounds; burned until round 6 (3 turns) (-1HP); Callisto is bleeding until round 6 (2 turns) ((-3HP))

6 Lion Head

3 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 IxocPY Enoch - terrified until round 5
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 TMRYB5 Panzer - 
terrified until round 5
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 10:27 am

Battle Round 6 wrote:
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 L8yx0uCallisto is burned! (-1HP); Callisto is Bleeding! (-3 HP)
Callisto is no longer Burned! Callisto is no longer Bleeding!

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 HUxoQV Sedna uses her MP Amulet and restores 10 MP

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 IxocPY[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 TMRYB5[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 IXZD7D Enoch, Panzer, and Oberon are no longer terrified.

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 HUxoQV Sedna goes back for Azazel [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 IxocPY

Battle Round Six: 
16 Snake Head

8 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 IXZD7DOberon 
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 L8yx0u Callisto dex increased to 11 for next rounds;

6 Lion Head

3 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 IxocPY Azazel
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 TMRYB5 Panzer 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 10:34 am

She thought everyone was going to be safe, but then Nikos called her back, and she realized Nocturnus had not moved. Afraid for the young soldier’s life, she ran back to meet Nikos halfway as he chose to save her first, and took Nocturnus from his arms before returning to the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 11:00 am

Nikos gratefully handed Nocturnus over to the other as Sedna and the shapeshifter passed them, and immediately headed back for Panzer.

He reached her just as the first wave of Androktsiai hit, and, covering her as best he could, they ignored him, heading for the stairs. As he went, pulling Panzer along as she slowly came back to herself, he slashed at the back of figures ahead of him to make a path, getting nothing in return as they pushed through the crowd and made it to the stairs.

'Barriers! Could we make barriers on the stairs to keep them from following?!' he asked as he shoved Panzer ahead of him up the stairs, protecting her back as none of the enemy would attack him.

Quote :
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 HUxoQVSedna and Azazel reach the stairs and exit the field.[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 IxocPY

Battle Round Six: 

16 Snake Head

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 L8yx0u Callisto dex increased to 11 for next rounds;

6 Lion Head
9  [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 HUxoQVSedna
3 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 IxocPY Azazel
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 TMRYB5 Panzer
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 11:09 am

As suddenly as it came, the hold fear had on his mind disappeared and Oberon staggered forward, gripping Andromeda tightly as to not fall on his face. He blinked, confused for a moment as dark hair became marine hair and the fae shook his head.

The anger that was tamed by fear flared, bleeding through the link for milliseconds before he was able to keep it under control.

"Most gratitude. I do apologize that you had to take responsibility for my well-being, even if I fear I was under a spell greater than I would like to admit."

He said towards Andromeda, his tone carefully controlled. If there was a coward to be pointed at in this group, it wouldn't be Nix, but knowing the others attachment to the warrior, he said nothing. His wings shuddered with bottled anger, Oberon grimacing at their soreness. He would have to believe anyone else telling him his wings often expressed what he couldn't...

He got them beating again, the rapid speed allowing them to regain an easier mobility. He would have to come to terms with what happened the last couple of minutes, but later on. That fear was back in the depths of his conscious and would stay there for now. This wasn't the moon thousands of years ago, this was planet Enyalius, now, and he really needed to calm down if he didn't want to do something that not only would mean his death but also perhaps the death of those he was trying to help. 

"Oberon Barrier."

Though his voice came out monotone, the barrier still appeared on the stairs, between their group and the army. He would have suggested anyone else to erect a barrier behind his to make sure it would slow them down, but he wasn't all there yet. Instead, he made sure everyone would start running up the stairs before doing so as well.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 12:01 pm

Quote :
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 IXZD7DOberon uses Oberon Barrier (5MP) and erects a wall that blocks off the stairs below Nikos and Panzer! 

for some inexplicable totally rolls the die and wow look at that reason It holds against the onrush, allowing the senshi to safely get to the palace!
The Citadel of the Acropolis
Palace
Picture this:
As they reached the top of the Acropolis they came across a beautiful, vibrant lawn, dotted with gardens and fountains. Past the tree-lined walkway, through the giant pillars on either side etched over in script from ages long past, was the opening to the Citadel, its large doors shut.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 12:15 pm

She had been terrified when Nocturnus didn’t run as asked, but thankfully the others picked her up quickly and by some miracle everyone made it past the stairs.

“It’s what we do for each other in these missions,” she told Oberon simply, nodding at his thanks.

As they continued on, the palace finally looming before them, for a moment she was taken by the beauty of it, its style somewhat reminiscent to her own palace back home.

She didn’t expect the doors to open just like that, but she stepped forward and tried pushing them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 12:21 pm

It was beautiful, his kind was known to appreciate beauty, but he didn't see it. All he saw was some place that could become their tomb if their corrupted warrior wished for them to fall. Power never should be wielded by children.

Nikos, did you ever come this far?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 12:29 pm

RAIN OF EXP wrote:

9 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Nix Nix gains 27 EXP
Nix Levels up!
Nix is level 4. 
Nix has 1/50 exp towards lvl 5.

9 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Ce7eMA Andromeda gains 28 exp

Andromeda levels up!
Andromeda is level 5
Andromeda has 26/60 exp towards level 6

9  [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 HUxoQVSedna gains 78 exp
Sedna has leveled up!
Sedna is level 7
Sedna has 15/80 exp towards level 8

8 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 IXZD7DOberon gains 18 EXP
Oberon levels up!
Oberon is level 3
Oberon has 6/40 exp towards level 4

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 L8yx0u Callisto gains 17 EXP
Callisto levels up!
Callisto is level 5
Callisto has 4/60 exp towards lvl 6

Brownie Points - one point per counting vote
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 XmgOAZMYdXxUP8EyhAQ4QNvkU60ysCzQl6mdz9y643qo9AwobQ58t5bYwU6u0FG3ggAr2Qc5bbymqBadNKA_DcT8ya200Hdll8ejfcu7BwFAnQVF7vRalJuf8EbF11gXc3SgZt7H9u-k Achelois -- 4 EXP ((71/80))
--Because she steeled herself and tried her best to lead them (she calmed Nikos down too) and she didn't exactly lose patience with any of them. She worries for her friends and gifted the group with what she could to try to help them despite knowing they were quite in deep trouble without her.
--For her parting gift that allowed everyone to survive
--What a useful parting gift! Keep those pesky zombies out of the way so we don't all die immediately.
--Because plants stop zombies, and leaving the shield behind for protection
--Poor bby got kidnapped! 

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Nix Nix -- 3 EXP ((4/50))
--
For being a great scout and walling off two entrances to the square
--Moar barriers? xD
--Nix's scouting is basically OP. It's saved us a ton.

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Ce7eMA Andromeda -- 6 EXP ((32/60))
--
For taking charge, despite being one of the youngest there, with handling Nikos on the way to the square
--For trying to protect Nikos from Enyalius
--For stepping up after Achelois was kidnapped, fighting for her friends, trying to protect Nikos, trying to protect Nocturnus and also taunting Enyalius (though that could have ended badly xD).
--Andromeda da boss. She took charge of both Enyalius's shield and carrying on Achelois's mission.
--Poor thing has been so misunderstood & also for taking charge
--for challenging Enyo

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 ZukxCX Nocturnus -- 1 EXP ((36/50))
--
I personally believe Nocturnus's attack brought the group some fortune. Sailor Enyalius might not have been alerted otherwise.

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 IXZD7DOberon -- 2 EXP ((8/40))
--
A+ telecommunications hub.
--Zombie barriers~

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 L8yx0u Callisto -- 2 EXP ((6/60))
--
For readily taking risk for the sake of the group, even if the group always says no. For trying to lead after Achelois' disappearance and her ideas that thought they weren't used, were actually enlightened. Keeping her cool also and trying to please everyone.
--She was the only party member to volunteer for the leader position! Thanks goodness that she did.

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 UtFtSZ Nikos -- 1 EXP ((6/10))
--for not running away and leaving them

YOU'VE GOT TIL 5 PM TO VOTE
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 12:44 pm

DM wrote:
The doors open for Andromeda.
'I've only been this far before - to enter the palace was a great honor,' Nikos replied, his attention going in every direction, expecting to be set upon by Hysminai or Keres at any moment. What he didn't expect was the doors opening for them, inviting them in. 

He didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 1:02 pm

Well, that was unexpected. It probably goes without saying, but everyone, be on your guard. They probably already know we’re here.

Let me go in first to see what is inside, she offered, and carefully stepped ahead of the group as she turned invisible once more, walking slowly past the threshold into the room beyond.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 1:04 pm

Sailor Nix, please, do be careful.

His voice, though still carefully controlled was now more gentle as he watched her disappear inside.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 1:06 pm

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Sailor19

Callisto stared up at the stylized palace before them. So this was the place where Enyo lived. Andromeda pushed the doors open, and Callisto wondered why Enyo would leave her base unlocked like this. Was it a trap, or did she simply not care about any threats? It's not like much on this planet could injure her. She hesitated to walk in first, and was relieved that Nix was willing to scout ahead again. They shouldn't walk in blind if they didn't have to.

"Don't go in too far..." she said. Who knew what was around the corner in there?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 1:06 pm

Quote :
The room was wide and open and beautifully decorated, with colored tiles on the floors and frescoes covering the walls. Tall pillars went from floor to ceiling, with ornate statues and busts displayed throughout. It was obviously a decadent room of welcome, and no one was in sight.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 1:26 pm

She projected the image of the room as she looked around to the rest of the group via the link, trying not to miss any details. It seemed there was no movement so far and not a single person in sight.

Room seems clear for now.

She used the opportunity to pray one last time to her planet (MP Amulet) for another replenishment of magic.

The room was empty. Well, at least it didn’t seem booby-trapped… so far. It could very well start burning once they all stepped inside or something. She took a deep breath, heaved Enyalius’ shield higher on her right arm, and spoke to the others.

Once you step inside, you may well be sealing your fate. It’s your last chance to turn back. Please consider carefully because this mission isn’t like the others; we may very well not survive this.

She wished desperately that Nocturnus wasn’t here.

She pulled out her Invigoration Potion and drank it in one gulp, feeling her Strength boosted. She chased it with an MP Potion for more magic, and touched the Weighted Die she’d purchased from The Crone for luck.

And only then did she step into the room.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 1:33 pm

Praying to his planet one last time, his eyes closing in the process, he felt his energy swelling almost to its maximum. He followed Andromeda in, floating some inches above the ground.

I sincerely doubt that any of us would survive the escape.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 1:38 pm

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Sailor19

"Let's pray that we don't need to escape." Callisto said. She had no way to furhter prepare herself, so she walked into the room as well. "We just need to find Enyo now..."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 1:45 pm

Quote :

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Ce7eMA Andromeda uses a Weighted Die - +1 to "Did it Hit?" throughout the battle
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Ce7eMA Andromeda uses an MP Potion - +10 MP
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Ce7eMA Andromeda uses an Invigoration Potion - +5 STR
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Ax0dPDNix uses her MP Amulet to regain 10 MP; the amulet goes dark
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 IXZD7D Oberon uses his MP Amulet to regain 10 MP; the amulet goes dark

Quote :
The hall is quiet; there are three exits, to the north, east, and west. 

A feeling of dread washes over all who enter.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 1:57 pm

Nikos entered after them, wondering what all the amulet-touching or drinking was about, but following regardless. He put his hand on the back of the youngest to push her in ahead of him, that she wasn't left behind outside should anything arrive and find her alone. 

The moment he entered the room, it was as though his heart sank to his shoes, feelings of trepidation washing over him. Nothing good would come of this. The room was decadent, beautiful, made by obviously the finest crafters of the age, but he couldn't bear to look at it, concentrating instead on willing himself to stay. The room looked empty enough, but it was clear something was in there.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 2:51 pm

Quote :
The door behind them slams shut and the doors to the North, West, and East are blown open as the last senshi enter. 

Standing in the center of each doorway is an old woman: one in green to the East, purple to the North, and burnt orange to the West. 

"Horror," gurgled the woman in green, pointing to Nocturnus.

"Alarm," shrieked the woman in green, pointing to Azazel.

"Dread," intoned the purple hag, pointing to Panzer.

"We are the Graeae," They intoned as one.

"Phrike," - green
"Pemphredo" - orange
"Deino" - purple

"And we will be your doom." As one, they removed their cloaks, and the three old women transformed into younger versions of themselves, each having a different item in their hands, and went on the attack!
Graeae:

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 L8yx0u Callisto is no longer a bear!

Phrike casts Horror on Nocturnus! [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 ZukxCX
Nocturnus is too horrified to move, her worst phobias coming to life in her head for the next 3 turns

Deino casts Dread on Panzer! [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 TMRYB5
Panzer is again under the effect of dread! Her DEX is reduced by 2! Panzer is unable to move for the next 3 turns

Pemphredo casts Panic on Azazel [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 IxocPY
Azazel is under the effect of Panic! His paranoia mounts; the chances of accidentally hitting an ally with an attack have increased! Azazel is panicked for the next 3 turns.

Battle Round One:
10 Pemphredo rushes Nix, screaming so as to startle her!
Pemphredo can see through Nix's illusion!
Did it hit?
--1 alarming
----6! critical hit!
How much damage?
--STR 4
--WPN 1
--ARM -3
----Total of 3 points of damage

"I can see you!" Pempredo shrieks in Nix's ears, her eyes wild, her smile unnerving.

Round Order:
15 Pemphredo
10 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 Ce7eMA Andromeda Weighted Die: Did it Hit chances +1
9 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 ZukxCX Nocturnus terrified until round 4
9 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 HUxoQV Sedna
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 L8yx0u Callisto 
8 Deino
7 Phrike
3 [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 IxocPY Enoch panicked until round 4; chance of hitting an ally increases
[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 TMRYB5 Panzer unable to move until round 4
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime30th April 2016, 3:09 pm

The feeling of dread washed over her, and that was on top of knowing they might not survive this. As the door slammed shut behind them and three doors beyond opened, she braced herself, for a brief moment rethinking the fact that she was here.

The three women emerged and pointed at three of them, probably doing something similar as Enyo earlier. Nix didn’t have time to react before one of them rushed right at her, seeing right through her illusion. She let out a surprised cry as the woman screamed right in her ears, but acted quickly, utilizing their now close range to attack Pempredo with Arctic Blizzard point blank.

The fear was palpable in the room, and that was before their opponents came and started cursing at them. Andromeda panicked as she saw one of them going for Nocturnus, knowing if she froze again, she’d need protection from incoming attacks. The only option to make sure she didn’t get hurt was to engage all the other opponents. Nix seemed to be handling one, so she forced herself to turn to another (Phrike) and rushed her with her Chrome Blade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius    [HC Event]Fields of Enyalius  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HC Event]Fields of Enyalius

View previous topic View next topic Back to top