The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime4th April 2014, 8:17 pm

Character Information
[Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius Enyali12
[Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius UNUQgL[Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius SuzNrT[Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius Fx0SKC[Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius Lm6WwU[Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius 3gI6hr
Character Name: Liera (lee AIR uh)
Age and Date of Birth: 46*, 5th day of the 3rd month – Dakarthra – in the 16th year of War of the 11th Century in the Millennia of Kenna. *"celebrated" a birthday while on their second trip to Zenar.
Used Canons:  Manga-verse; senshi of exoplanet Enyalius

Appearance: 
Liera has a chestnut complexion, healthy and glowing with the energy her planet has entrusted in her. She has long brown hair, pieces tied up to create a loose bow of hair on her head, the rest gathered together halfway down its length to make it more manageable in battle. She stands around 5’8” and has bright copper-colored eyes.

She is always in senshi uniform - she is most comfortable in that state. However, while staying on Achelois, she often detransformed into a set of cloth and leather, standard wear on Enyalius.
Detransformed:
Personality: 
Determined, honest and straightforward when possible - appreciates diplomacy, though often tires of word games. Impatient. She has a long fuse, but quick and oftentimes explosive burn once she's reached that breaking point when it comes to anger. Holds grudges. Open to new ideas. Can act as a leader, prefers to serve as backup or second-in-command. A skeptic that fights to remain optimistic, she can come off as sarcastic. 

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: 
Combat Intuition – when adrenaline’s pumping through her veins, she can sense the best time to strike

History:

Other Noteworthy Facts: 
Visiting Earth for the first time, Enyalius was drawn into an adventure where she and other Senshi and Heroes rescued the Solar System Senshi from "The Collector", for her efforts, she was granted Honorary Citizen status for Crystal Tokyo and received the Silver Crescent Award. Upon the completed mission to rid the isolated planet Zenar from an evil threat that had taken root, Enyalius was awarded a badge of honor from the Crowned Princess of Zenar, Princess Flora:
[Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius Silver_crescent_award_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gj1ga[Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius Hero_of_zenar_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8cc9gl

Storyline Specific Information: 
Enyalius's (and Achelois's) timeline intersects the Crystal Tokyo Timeline; their first encounter with the Solar System Senshi was after Princess Small Lady Serenity had been to the past to help defeat Galaxia. Both Enyalius and Achelois know the Solar System Senshi for their involvement in the Sailor Wars, though it happened far before their time... For information about specific storylines, see Enyalius's history.

Senshi Information wrote:
Senshi Information

Senshi Name: Sailor Enyalius [en YAH lee uus]
Realm of Influence(s):  War
Henshin/Transformation Phrase: Enyalius Power, Make Up!
Senshi Fuku: Enyalius’s senshi uniform is more a set of armor than an outfit:
[Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius Enyali10
Made with black leather, black steel, and light bronze finishings, the uniform is both ornamental and stylish, consisting mainly of a decorated vest (sailor collar included, but not pictured above), bicep guards, gauntlets and stylized knee-high boots. Her uniform has no skirt, leaving her legs uncovered from her armored subligar down to her knees; the gained maneuverability balances the lack of protection, as it allows Enyalius to move unhindered. Throughout her attire she has miniature bladed spikes to help her in close combat - her elbow to an opponent's face will do much more damage than another warrior's. To top off her uniform is her crown, which is more a bladed weapon than an ornament. 
 [image source]
ZOMG VERDANDI!♥♥:

Powers:
While transformed, Enyalius's speed and strength increases, that she may use her one attack to the best of her ability.
Enyalius Heavy Burden! – the attack slows the enemy down, as though weighed down at every joint. If combined with Achelois's Best Ability, she can even knock her enemies to the ground and hold them there for a time. 
***As her planet is transformed beneath the power of the Chaos Seed, Enyalius feels intense guilt over not rushing to their aide, and even more about how little she wants to. This guilt amplifies the strength of Heavy Burden to Crushing Burden, allowing her to flatten her enemies to the ground; the longer she waits to return home, the more powerful the attack becomes, eventually able to affect even allies...

Weapons or Magical Items:
Sword of Enya – a two-handed blade of tough metal; so far, unbreakable.
Enyalius Crown – the tiara on her head is bladed, to be used in close combat as a last resort.
Shield of the Lost Senshi - As of yet renamed, Enyalius inherited a circular bronze shield from a near-deceased Senshi while on a mission to rescue the Solar System Senshi from The Collector, an entity who collected items and people he found interesting. The shield offers a dramatic boost to Enyalius's defense, still retaining traces of power from its original owner's star or planet.
Villain Information wrote:
Enyo
Goddess of War and Waster of Cities
Queen of Planet Enyalius
Chaos-Senshi
Realm of Influence(s): War and Spirits of War
Henshin/Transformation Phrase: N/A
Outfit: Enyalius’s senshi uniform is more a set of armor than an outfit:
[Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius Maxresdefault-0031
Made with black leather, black steel, and light bronze finishings, the uniform is both ornamental and stylish, consisting mainly of a decorated vest (sailor collar included, but not pictured above), bicep guards, gauntlets and stylized knee-high boots. Her uniform has no skirt, leaving her legs uncovered from her armored subligar down to her knees; the gained maneuverability balances the lack of protection, as it allows Enyalius to move unhindered. Throughout her attire she has miniature bladed spikes to help her in close combat - her elbow to an opponent's face will do much more damage than another warrior's. To top off her uniform is her crown, which is more a bladed weapon than an ornament. 

Powers:
Crushing Burden: the last remnant of her previous self, Crushing Burden is enacted when Enyo balls one hand into a fist and slams it downward; beings within a radius of thirty feet are slammed to the ground, held there by what feels like increased gravitational waves as shameful memories are brought to the forefront of their mind.

Summoning: Enyo can call the spirits of war and battle to serve her:
Makhai - male spirits of fighting and combat: the best warriors of her planet from times long past who had risen to legendary status. These are her Captains for her Androktsiai warriors. 
Hysminai - female spirits of fighting and combat: the best warriors of her planet from times long past who had risen to legendary status. These are her Generals for her Makhai and Androtsiai warriors. 
Androktsiai  - spirits of battlefield slaughter: the corpses of the dead on the battlefield will rise and fight for her.
Keres - female spirits of violent or cruel death, including death in battle, by accident, murder, or ravaging disease: these she uses as strictly a diversionary tactic, but they can also kill people through driving them mad and convincing them to kill themselves. 

Enhancements: Enyo can force the spirits of warriors to follow her orders explicitly. 
Kratos - personification of strength and power: used to make her followers stronger beyond their appearance.
Bia - spirit of force and compulsion: used to instill unwavering loyalty to her.
Alala - spirit of the war cry: used to urge her followers on to battle. (Signal to Attack)
Palioxis - spirit of backrush, flight, and retreat from battle: used to call her troops back (Signal to Retreat)
Proioxis - spirit of onrush and battlefield pursuit: used to urge her troops to follow another's retreat (Signal to Pursue)
Nike - spirit of victory: used to deal finishing blows

Enfeeblements: Enyo can influence the spirits of her enemies.
Deimos - personification of Terror: used to frighten her enemies without direct cause.
Phobos - spirit of panic, fear, flight, and battlefield route: used to urge her enemies to run away, break formation.
Homados - spirit of the din of battle: used to stifle her enemies' hearing, that they can not hear commands from their leaders
Kydoimos - spirit of the din of battle: used to heighten the horrific sounds of battle, that her enemies could hear nothing but the violence around them.
Bia - spirit of force and compulsion: if an enemy is weak or she has broken them, she may influence them to change allegiance and fight their fellow group members. They may fight back against her. 
Enyo: Blood Rage - if an enemy gets blood on them from one of her zombie army troops, she can try to compel them to fight for her. They may fight back against her influence, but until they do, their bodies will follow her orders. 

Weapons or Magical Items:
Sword of Enya – a two-handed blade of tough metal; so far, unbreakable.
Enyalius Crown – the tiara on her head is bladed, to be used in close combat as a last resort.

Guardians:
The Graeae are her constant companions - taking the shape of three old women who share one eye and tooth, these fates keep her apprised of what is going on. They are
Enyo Phrike - "horror"
Deino - "dread"
Pemphredo - "alarm"

RP Sample:
This isn’t the best option,’ Liera thought, her arms crossed protectively in front of her face as she fell down towards the planet, her wings fluttering uselessly behind her. In moments the feathered pair faded altogether, and she winced, closing her eyes as the tree line rose to meet her, hoping to find the ground beneath something that gave when she landed. She flew straight into several tree branches, cracking them in half with her impressive momentum as she careened towards the ground, a cacophony of birdcalls and a leafy tornado giving her descent music before everything ended abruptly, her body at last hitting the springy ground below.

Her head swam and pulsed with every beat of her heart, her lungs burned, back ached, limbs screamed out in pain, but, she figured as she carefully opened one eye, at least she was alive. She had to blink repeatedly in an attempt to clear the dominating green color from her eyes, but even after several attempts it remained. Grudgingly she rotated her arm around to her face, and felt on the bare skin of her forearm and hand the reason for the color – she was on a deep bed of moss. She considered her options – she could get up and look around. She could attempt to find people, or find something to eat, but on the other hand, the moss was soft and she probably wouldn’t find another bed. Trusting her instincts to wake her up should something terrible wander her way, Sailor Enyalius chose to go back to sleep.

When she awoke again, she was up for another surprise.

The Collector:

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 5th June 2017, 2:59 pm; edited 40 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime4th April 2014, 8:28 pm

Boo personality section, I'm done but for that. XD

... XD BUT AT LEAST I'M SET IF I DECIDE TO BUMP DOWN TO RELAXED!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime5th April 2014, 9:32 am

Ready for review!

And if the personality and appearance aren't up to snuff, could you tell me if I pass the "Relaxed" requirement? I can downgrade to relaxed for now, then play with her personality through RPing, and do a proper write-up for her in time to possibly go for the Advanced upgrade XD

._. she threw me with the personality - I had one thing in mind, and then in the RP sample she was all "Snarrrrrk!" and I was all "BABY I LOVE YOU" and now I'm not sure how all of this will work together. XD I like the "Skeptic fighting to remain optimistic" part, I think that'll shape her quite a bit, after the history she's had ^^

-Note: points in her history [sacrificing puppies, honoring women in battle, chained to a stone to win a battle (/ not abandon Sparta XD) were taken from the myth of Enyalius, a counterpart / byname of the god of war, Ares
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime5th April 2014, 11:03 am

She's so gorgeous! Women in armor, oh my <3 <3 Haha. And I love her attack. I so want her and Bellatrix to meet xD I loved reading her history [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius 1434556979

Her personality and appearance are both fine in length as they only need to be a paragraph long. You are free to add on to them later on, though! Just make sure to post a little note letting me know that you've made some additions/changes.

Was Other Noteworthy Facts left empty for a reason, or is it something you plan to add on to? It's an optional thing, so it's fine if you don't have anything to include there. I am just curious hehe.

Could you write up a small paragraph describing her senshi fuku. As this is advanced, including a picture is fine as long as there is a written description as well.

As a note though: Yes this passes as a relaxed profile, if you decide you want to go with that instead. Just let me know your decision! =] (Though it is very close to being advanced, you just need to write up the fuku description!)
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime5th April 2014, 1:02 pm

XD I'll write up the fuku description then! teehee. I was going to add other noteworthy facts as they came up through writing her XD

Edit: Done! How's that?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime6th April 2014, 2:22 am

Looks good! [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius 1434556979

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime4th May 2014, 12:41 pm

I would like to edit parts of Enyalius's profile to reflect changes in The Collector rp! First:

Other Noteworthy Facts: Visiting Earth for the first time, Enyalius was drawn into an adventure where she and other Senshi and Heroes rescued the Solar System Senshi from "The Collector", for her efforts, she was granted Honorary Citizen status for Crystal Tokyo and received the Silver Crescent Award:
[Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius Silver_crescent_award_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gj1ga

Weapons or Magical Items: Sword of Enya – a two-handed blade of tough metal; so far, unbreakable.
Enyalius Crown – the tiara on her head is bladed, to be used in close combat as a last resort.
Shield of the Lost Senshi - As of yet renamed, Enyalius inherited a circular bronze shield from a near-deceased Senshi while on a mission to rescue the Solar System Senshi from The Collector, an entity who collected items and people he found interesting. The shield offers a dramatic boost to Enyalius's defense, still retaining traces of power from its original owner's star or planet. 

To her history, I'd like to add a little blurb of what happened in The Collector:

The Collector: On their first visit to Earth, Enyalius and Achelois were invited to a gathering wherein powerful people new to the system would be welcomed by Neo Queen Serenity and agree to the terms and conditions necessary to remain on and be welcomed on the planet (ordinary don't-kill, don't-break-stuff rules and the like). However, during the ceremony, Neo Queen Serenity and her Court were kidnapped by a powerful force. Enyalius and Achelois, along with other senshi gathered, took off to face the threat and rescue the royal court of Crystal Tokyo.  They helped the new senshi learn to fly in space, exited the Oort Cloud, and traveled to a remote Star Cluster, wherein hid the lair of The Collector, a being that subtly collected items, artifacts, and people from various cultures, planets, and stars in his old galaxy and now from The Milky Way. 

They faced several of his officers and his minions, all coming from different cultures in two galaxies, and met some senshi who had been captured before. These senshi were ancient, and had been captured for so long that they had transformed into an item, an object that represented whom they were and their power base. These senshi offered themselves to the rescuers in hopes that they could help destroy their captor, and set themselves, and all others captured by him, free. 
Armed with these new items, the group faced The Collector and won; the Lost Senshi's souls were freed, but they left their item, and the power within it, behind as gifts for the Senshi who had helped them escape. Neo Queen Serenity and her court were freed, and later held another ceremony to honor their rescuers, wherein Enyalius and the others received the Silver Crescent Award, as well as Honorary Citizen Status on Earth.

=D Lookin' for approval! ♥
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime5th May 2014, 2:09 am

Everything looks fine! Feel free to add the changes into the appropriate sections in the profile!

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime28th August 2014, 8:14 pm

=D Permission to edit profile to firmly place Enyalius in the Crystal Tokyo timeline, please! I'd put it under "Additional Storyline Information" ^-^

Also! Permission to add snippets/one shots under Roleplay Samples, please! XD They'd be little things from RP's, like a tiny after story one-shot from the end of The Collector! I'd hide them in spoilers to not clutter up the place. :3
The Collector:

May I also edit her history so where it says
--------Space Reserved for Enya and Achelois shenanigans on other planets.---------
I can add how many planets they've been to and how many battles they've helped with in their adventures? Just to add some scale to what they do/have done? Achelois's RPer and I are still discussing exact numbers, but I could clear them with you before officially editing if you'd like XD :: They'd been traveling together for around 10 - 15 years and never staying in one place too long, so they've had an adventure about every 6 months. ... they weren't always saving the day, but it happened quite a bit - they'd swoop in and help where they could if their help was required (and sometimes when it wasn't XD).  I'd say they'd faced a good 5 big evil baddies, 6 now with The Collector, and I'd like to reflect that in her profile as a means to explain their calm in the face of danger XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime31st August 2014, 3:17 am

Those changes sound fine. Seems like they would flesh out the character even more =] When you do add those changes, just highlight them in a different color so I can see them, and then I can officially approve them once they are entered!

Additional snippets sounds fun xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime31st August 2014, 6:37 am

Done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime31st August 2014, 7:07 am

Everything looks to be in order! =]

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime11th October 2014, 11:46 am

Can I update her history with information about her time on Zenar?

Decay: Summoned by Neo Queen Serenity, Enyalius and Achelois found themselves volunteering to go on a mission to save a distant planet's Queen from an evil kidnapper. The Queen had access to a power that healed their world, and without her, the poison would continue to spread throughout their planet. Upon reaching the planet of Zenar, they met with the local intelligent race that had requested their help - the fairies - and rested before following a guide named Mossen into the decaying forest on the planet. Along the way they met with many of the planets indigenous creatures, oftentimes having to fight their way out. They survived explosions near acidic lakes, compressed poisonous air, and several hostile attacks, but lost their guide and their team of senshi, new and old, separated. Half would continue forward in an attempt to find the castle wherein the Fairy Queen was kept captive, while the other half wold pursue footprints that may lead to where Mossen had been taken. Enyalius was with the former team, and the next morning they were surprised to be greeted with none other than Mossen himself, as he had survived but passed out in the previous battle and followed marks back to the castle team. 

Racing towards the castle, hoping they would not be too late, Mossen filled them in on some elements that had been originally left out by the fairy people. Queen Mana had not been kidnapped, for example, but had instead raced off to rescue her daughter, Princess Flora, who had been turned into a dark fairy by the Evil One, a presence that had invaded their planet via meteorite several years ago. Reeling with new information, the five person team continued forward, hoping that they would get to the castle before Queen Mana could turn into an evil fairy and the planet Zenar would be doomed. Achelois befriended one enemy they came across, a Troll named Trog, but was not so lucky when they encountered the dragons protecting the castle. By happy chance, the other team caught up with them before the dragons attacked, and so their fighting force was full, if not tired and drained. As the dragons began to attack, they noticed the trees starting to rot before their very eyes. Queen Mana was being turned.

During the fight, Mossen flew off towards the castle, Achelois and Venus following behind. Enyalius raced after to protect them from a dragon, fighting and distracting the beast while the other two and Pluto could talk sense into Mossen - the castle was too dangerous to face. The courtyard was filled with evil minions and dark fairies - with their team as weak as it were, they had no chance against them. Catching the bad side of the dragon, Achelois helped peel Enyalius off the castle wall and gave her even worse news from Venus and Pluto: the Evil One the fairies spoke of could be a form of Chaos, who planned to use the planet as a foothold for evil within the universe, as Zenar lacked a guardian senshi and had the right conditioning to be turned quickly.

Utterly defeated, their group unable to put up much more of a resistance, Enyalius called a tactical retreat, and downed the dragons using her Heavy Burden attack as the rest of the team ran back to the fairy city to collect as many fairies as they could before abandoning the planet. Unexpected complications with Goblins had the fairy community in shambles, but they collected as many as they could and headed back to Earth to plan another mission to take back Zenar from the Evil One and, if they could, return the dark fairies to their old selves.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime13th October 2014, 11:36 pm

Absolutely! Feel free to add that in =]

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime4th January 2015, 12:42 pm

Request to update history with Zenar bits!

Return to Zenar:A month had passed since their failed mission to the planet Zenar, but the month was not spent listlessly. Plans were made, strategies hashed out, and finally a new briefing called for volunteers to return to the planet Zenar and attempt to destroy the chaotic agent that had taken root there, with the hopeful side goal of healing the Queen and Princess of the Fairies that the race may return to their planet and continue reviving it. Enyalius and Achelois had volunteered before the mission was announced – they had never lost in a fight against Chaos and were not eager to have their streak broken. They were joined by all but two who had embarked on the first mission, and Sailor Moon, the Queen’s daughter, joined them as well. Enyalius was named second in command after Pluto, and while her attempt to breed comradery before the mission began via lunch conversation failed miserably as old tensions flared. After several confrontations and tentative apologies, their strategy changed with information from Leviathan, and the team was off.

Upon entering Zenar’s atmosphere, invisible, the team landed in the courtyard, Enyalius used her heavy burden to immobilize enemies as they broke into the castle and sealed it from within. Once they were all safely inside and the door sealed tightly behind them with Andromeda’s chains, they found themselves in true darkness, in a potentially hostile environment. Not long after, Shadow was lost to them via trap door, they lost track of their three fairy companions – Mossen, Lillyena, and Leafe – and were attacked in various ways by the synchronous opening of three doors. Once they faced the resulting perils, the group split: half to follow a pair of healed fairies to the Queen and Princess and attempt to heal them, half to descend into the basement to fight the Chaotic Agent for the good of the planet. Enyalius and Achelois descended, along with Sailor Andromeda and Sailor Ganymede, the best fighters for the situation, and the only truly able bodies left.

In the basement they found Shadow, and were found by a beautiful, yet evil, woman. The fight that ensued was momentous, and each had their part to play. In the end, brought about by a bit of trickery pulled by Andromeda, they were able to disarm their enemy and destroy her for good… yet not without the setback of the castle starting to fall to pieces. They raced upwards and combined with the other group: the Queen was dead, but the Princess survived, and had transformed into the planet’s guardian senshi. They broke out of the confinement only to find dragons waiting. Being the most skilled fighting flyer, Enyalius lead them off to give the others a chance to escape; her encounter ended with a deal made with the blue dragon.

Upon their return to Earth, after some rest in the medical bay, the group was awarded a medal of honor by the Zenarian Crowned Princess and Sailor Guardian, Flora, and their names started to spread through Crystal Tokyo…

In Other Noteworthy Facts, I'd like to add:

Upon the completed mission to rid the isolated planet Zenar from an evil threat that had taken root, Enyalius was awarded a badge of honor from the Crowned Princess of Zenar, Princess Flora:
[Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius Hero_of_zenar_bumper_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8cc9gl
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime4th January 2015, 1:17 pm

You're good to add all that in! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime28th September 2015, 4:29 pm

I updated Enyalius's history to include information about Remnants and put in a note about her "Crushing Burden" power!
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime1st October 2015, 8:02 pm

Additions approved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime28th December 2015, 8:43 am

Added in information about Andromeda Spire!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime28th March 2016, 1:29 pm

Added information about Leviathan Core and new Chaos-Senshi Abilities!
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime29th March 2016, 10:52 am

Additions approved!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime6th April 2016, 8:07 pm

Updated history with synopsis of Jailbirds
Addition:
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime7th April 2016, 4:43 am

Addition approved!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime13th May 2016, 12:44 pm

Updated history with Fields of Enyalius:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime14th May 2016, 8:53 pm

Oooooh stuff's about to go downnnn. Additions approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius   [Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Senshi - Sailor Enyalius

View previous topic View next topic Back to top