The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse  Empty
PostSubject: Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse    Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse  I_icon_minitime24th April 2013, 11:15 am

Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse

Character Information

Name: Kallisto Astrada – Kallisto meaning “beautiful” and Astrada derives from the Latin word “astra” which means “stars”.

Age and Date of Birth: She is 20 years of age. Her birthdate is June 21st, the day of the summer solstice. The year was 1993.

Race: Human – Greek ancestry.

Birthplace: Athens, Greece.

Appearance: Kallisto is tall and slender. She has platinum blonde, almost white, hair and pale blue/grey eyes that appear cold and devoid of emotion. Her face is sharp and defined and she has been told many times that she could be in the modeling business. Despite her pale attributes she tans quite well and has beautiful caramel skin that is smooth to the touch. She has many scars that decorate her skin but she keeps them well hidden. The majority of her height (all 5’10’’ of her), comes from her legs.

Skills/Abilities: The one thing people constantly notice about Kallisto is her grace. With her long limbs and seemingly flawless attributes she moves in a way that resembles the slow movement of stars around a galactic field.

Personality: Even though Kallisto’s exterior may seem perfect and poised, her interior monologue is that of a girl struggling to keep herself together. Kallisto battles with panic attacks and social anxiety that centers around other people. Usually she can keep it to herself and keep her exterior mask calm, cool, and collected. But when she is alone she tends to let her walls come down in exhaustion and the more panic-prone and nervous side of her comes to light.

Because of her need to keep up an exterior wall, Kallisto comes off as cold and devoid of emotion to others. In reality she can be a very kind and sweet person, she just can’t show it to others without breaking down in nerves.

Biography/History: Kallisto was born a native to Greece, just outside Athens. She grew up in a happy environment for the time her parents were alive. They moved with her to the United States at the age of 5.

Kallisto’s parents died the same year they moved. Because of their unfamiliarity with driving in the United States they were unaware that sometimes big rig trucks can come around corners at blazing speeds. They hit a logging truck while zooming through the Washington forests on their way to pick up Kallisto. Both died on impact. After her parents death she went through several foster homes but never settled with anyone because of her growingly distant personality. She felt lost without her parents and never found anyone she felt comfortable talking with. So she kept to herself. After years of moving through families that tried to understand her she found it easier to stay silent and look after herself.  18 years later she was let go to the world.

Upon her 18th birthday she was contacted by her parent’s previous lawyer and was given her inheritance. It proved to be a large sum of money and assets, more than enough to get her on her feet and take care of her for the foreseeable future. She always looked back on this day with fondness. Her parents had always known how to take care of her.

When she received the other items she had inherited, she found out about her parent’s devotion to Ancient Greek Myth. They practiced the religion faithfully and they had both apparently found it on their own before meeting each other.

She looked into the religion but never was as devoted to it as her parents seemed to be.

She started college, not really knowing what subject she wanted to major in. She dabbled in various topics until she found her true calling, Astronomy. She found in herself a deep passion for the stars and the meanings behind them and began to devote her time and effort to the night sky.

On one night, while watching one of the most beautiful meteor showers she had ever witnessed, something fell from the sky onto the ground in front of her.

It was little silver star, akin to an asterisk. It was warm to the touch and seemed to be glowing just a bit. A gut feeling had told her to keep it and she had it added to one of her bracelets, a silver one that wrapped around her wrist in spirals.

It was this little star that changed her life, for it turned out to be her Henshin Item.

Senshi Information

Senshi/Sailor Name and Title: Sailor Betelgeuse

Realm of Influence(s): Cosmological Anomalies, such as black holes, supernovas, neutron stars, pulsars, quasars, and other deep space occurrences.

Symbol: Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse  30px-p10  This is the symbol Teth which means “wheel”. This relates towards the saying “the great wheel of the universe”.

Item(s): Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse  Stock010   This is her transformation item. The little star found on the bracelet is the one that fell from the sky.

Attack Stars: Another item she has are her Attack Stars. She holds her hand above her Henshin Star and an Attack Star appears for her. She uses these in some of her attacks, or she can use them as normal throwing stars like what Ninja’s use.

Henshin/Transformation: Betelgeuse Star Power, Make Up!  Kallisto calls this out and a swirl of stars come from the sky, twirl around her at high speeds, contract around her and explode, kind of like a supernova. After the light dies down a colorful gaseous mist surrounds a silhouette and Sailor Betelgeuse steps forward.

Outfit

Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse  55566610

Her fuku colors are white, black, and a deep red. The main part and supporter is white with a black collar and a black skirt. The collar has one white stripe and the skirt is layered 3 times, which each layer ending in a deep red stripe. Both her chest bow and back bow are red, and she had a red bow holding up part of her hair in a ponytail while the rest falls loose. Her boots are white with a red stripe down the middle. Her gloves are white and finger-less, and they end in a black stripe right under her elbow. She also has 3 layers of white fabric coming off her main torso section at her shoulders. Her necklace is black with a red star and her tiara is a straight silver band around her head with a silver star in the center. Her chest brooch is straight black and she had a little golden star with a black center under her belly button at the top of her skirt. The whole outfit is finished off with a black cape that comes out from under her collar.

Attacks:

• Absolute Zero Freeze! – This is a base attack for Betelgeuse. She shouts the words and throws her hands out in front of her and a very light mist bursts forth and encases her target. The attack immobilizes them as if they were frozen but there is no ice apparent around them.
  • Black Hole Gravity Effect! – This is another immobilizing attack. Betelgeuse holds her hands out in front of her and shouts these words. A black mass of energy forms and is hurtled toward her target. When it reaches them, they are thrown to the ground and held there by an immense amount of gravity.
  • Pulsar Rumble! – This is one of her stronger attacks. Reaching into the sky she pulls vibrating air from the sky, curls it into a ball, and throws it at her target. The vibrations from attack tears her target to shreds. It also makes a cool sound like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSyRMotOhoM
  • Galactic Explosion! – This is her strongest attack. If the power from this attack were to escape her control, it could easily blow Earth to bits. This attack harnesses the explosive force of a supernova, and applies it to her target. She must use all her focus and control when using this, because she has to summon the power within herself. Standing still with her eyes closed, she summons the magic of the attack from inside her soul. To the outside eye, one can see that she begins to glow with a white light as the attack grows in power. Once she has the power in her grasp, using all her might she sends the magic towards her desired target. The energy explodes from her chest in a giant beam of white light, straight at her target, and it incinerates them.

RP Sample:  Kallisto was running. Around her other people were running as well, and from the same thing. A horrid beast was chasing people through the streets, tearing apart everything in its path. It was obvious that the thing was alien, for Kallisto had never seen anything like it before.

Her breath was heavy from running and in her panic it took her a while to notice the burning on her arm. Running behind a corner to catch her breath she looked down and gasped. The little star she had found last week was glowing! It was tingling against her arm and shining with a bright white light.

She felt something growing inside her. She had felt it before when she had been running, but now it was more noticeable. Something powerful and warm was growing in her chest at a seemingly same pace as the glowing of her star charm.

There were words on her tongue. Words she didn’t know, but felt she was born to say. Words that told her of a future she had never imagined in her wildest dreams. Words that told her she was born to fight things like what she had been running from.
And she couldn’t hold these words inside herself anymore.

“Betelgeuse Star Power, MAKE UP!”

In a burst of stars and light she exploded with power and she felt her body and spirit change. She felt stronger and faster and her mind worked quicker and was more cunning. When she opened her eyes the world looked completely new to her and she felt like she was finally seeing. Looking down at her new outfit a small smile came to her lips. This felt RIGHT.

Coming out from around the corner, she put her fingers to her mouth and blew the loudest whistle she could manage, obtaining the attention of the horrible looking beast.

Staging herself for battle she held her hands out and smirked as the beast roared with rage and began charging her.
This was gonna be interesting.

EDIT: Alright changes have been made! She's ready! ^^

Last edited by mysteryloveandjustice on 12th June 2013, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse    Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse  I_icon_minitime25th April 2013, 9:19 pm

Will review after work tomorrow. It looks interesting so far with a precursory skim. ^^
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse    Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse  I_icon_minitime26th April 2013, 9:43 pm

All right, review is complete. Overall, I really do like what you've done with Betelgeuse. And while your points all meet the criteria, before I officially approve this, can I ask for just a little more detail on the history? You bring up some potentially major points in her life, but they're unfortunately glossed over. How her parents' deaths affected her, for example, and foster homes; etc.

Thank you, Mystery. ^^
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse    Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse  I_icon_minitime28th April 2013, 4:08 pm

Will do.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse    Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse  I_icon_minitime28th April 2013, 6:01 pm

Please bump when you're ready. ^^
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse    Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse  I_icon_minitime5th June 2013, 7:51 am

So sorry this is taking so long Pluto. Internet access is very limited for me right now. I hope to finish her soon but no guarantees.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse    Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse  I_icon_minitime12th June 2013, 9:01 am

Is this application ready for review? The title says so, but your last post says something different. Just be sure to reply when you are ready, so Sailor Pluto knows what's up.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse    Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse  I_icon_minitime12th June 2013, 9:53 am

The profile does look like it is either almost complete or is complete, but I don't want to rush a review in case you aren't ready, Mystery. *Huggles.*
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse    Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse  I_icon_minitime12th June 2013, 11:40 am

Ill actually be finishing her right now! I actually have good access right now so ill be doing this while I have the chance ^^

Alrighty shes ready! Changes are in blue. Let me know if you would like me to add more I just kinda expanded on her parents death and the foster care.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse    Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse  I_icon_minitime12th June 2013, 4:55 pm

APPROVED!

Thank you, Mystery. Moving to the appropriate section now. ^^
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse    Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse  I_icon_minitime12th June 2013, 5:10 pm

Thanks!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse    Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senshi Sailor Betelgeuse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top