The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th July 2015, 1:10 am

"Oww[Only admins are allowed to see this link] I guess Elysion sure is a magical place after all," Hotaru murmured as she slowly tried to stand up.

"A curse?" she commented as Setsuna spoke to her. "A curse... and this premonition... that means... there's only one thing that makes sense..."

"THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!" she screamed on the top of her lungs.

She noticed Cere was heading their way. "Cere-chan! We have to do something! This curse... it's the beginning of the end! I had this most terrible premonition. Saturn... well I mean I... well not exactly I... but this curse might just destroy the world! Where's Rei-san? She may have felt something too. We should ask her and..."

At that point, as Chibiusa held onto Hotaru in her attempt to get up, her appearance promptly turned into one of a two-year-old child.

"and...", Hotaru continued, looking somewhat perplexed.

Then she saw her friend summon Helios and dash towards him, not before sending some more party guests to the same fate.

"and..."

Hotaru started glaring at Chibiusa.

Finally she saw her fly her way out of this mess on top of a baby Pegasus.

"and......."

Hotaru without realizing clenched her fists, at least as hard as a toddler could. "Did she just DITCH me for that excuse of a pet-slash-boyfriend?" She normally had a lot of respect for Helios. This was not one of those times.

"Chi-bi-u-sa-CHAAAN!", she yelled. "Ooooooh you'd better HOPE for the world to end if you know what's good for you!"
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th July 2015, 6:03 am

"Small Lady? What are you doing?" Setsuna asked, as she felt herself rapidly shrinking down to the size of a little girl and Helios appeared out of nowhere....

Is he sensing any sort of disturbance in his homeland? 

She was about to ask him exactly what was causing this mess when he flew out with Small Lady on her back, leaving behind a screaming Hotaru, a rambling Haruka, and several other people who were still stuck as children. 

"The world is ending, Hotaru? Do you know more about this event?" she asked, as she quickly tapped her on the shoulder, wondering if the curses would cancel out....

I hadn't anticipated such a catastrophic event, but if it does come to pass before we leave this party, it'd most likely be responsible for mass corruption of the Earth before reaching us....

She quickly tapped Haruka and Michiru on the shoulder, and began to scan the room to see if there were any other children there... but she couldn't see any. 

If Small Lady can use her bell, would it be possible for us to transform into out Senshi forms in here? 

"PLUTO CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE UP!" she screamed, hoping that her transformation would work....

If the creature responsible for the corruption tries to invade Elysion, I must be able to defend everyone. 
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th July 2015, 6:28 am

The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 UFBWdYMSailor NocturnusThe Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 Ua0cg9t

The whirl of the floor turning to ice, the arrival of more party guests, and Small Lady's hasty exit (with a trail of toddlers in her wake) was too much for Pamina.

With a dramatic sigh, she raised a delicate hand to her forehead and swooned. Rather than falling to the floor in a heap, she softly floated down, buoyed up by the voluminous skirts of her dark dress. Her facial expression in repose was calm, and her body's position looked peaceful and beautiful. Whether it was evocative of Sleeping Beauty's many year rest or Snow White's supposed death, there was something surreal about how Pamina lay there.

Only a few moments had passed before her eyes fluttered open, just in time to see the forest-haired toddler call upon her power as Sailor Pluto.

Was there an enemy to fight?

Pamina stood up, not a hair out of place or any part of her gown wrinkled despite everything that had been going on. She stared up at the bright auroral sky above Elysion, looking at the distant spot where Small Lady had disappeared. Pamina felt a pang of sadness; she so desperately wanted to befriend the pink princess of Crystal Tokyo, but there always seemed to be some kind of interference. The pastel skies above her seemed odd and foreign. They were not the awesome expanse of space--not the welcoming darkness of her mother's night.

She was close enough to overhear snippets of Setsuna and Hotaru's conversation during her swoon, and now that she was up she stepped closer. She didn't know the Solar System sailor soldiers well yet, but she kept being dragged into their battles and missions. Perhaps that's what was going on.

The recollection of one of Hotaru's comments made her catch her breath.

"...the end of the world?" she whispered, already feeling faint again.

And before she knew it, she was once again singing and dancing. Somehow the icy floor didn't seem to inhibit her footwork. This was not an upbeat tune as the earlier had been. This one wondered about what they had gotten themselves into and how much danger might be secretly lurking in the beautiful crystal forests of Elysion. Her tongue tripped over lyrics about enchantments and spells that laid worrisome traps for princesses. She felt like she was gasping for air just to keep up with the low and ominous song's quick pace.

If this was some kind of enemy, she hoped it would be revealed soon. This was getting exhausting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th July 2015, 6:42 am

The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 AsRES3v

Kyan's muscles tensed up as she felt the stranger's hand latch onto her arm to stop her from sliding any further along the patch of ice. Threatened by the sudden “attack,” the blue-haired woman attempted to swing her free arm at the stranger, but was immediately engulfed by puff of smoke. When the smoke cleared, Kyan found herself fluttering haphazardly around Zena's head as a small, agitated bat.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th July 2015, 9:23 am

Zena opened her eyes and saw the girl who had now turned into a bat. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, I was just trying to help you stop." She said as she tried to reach for the bat. "If you just come closer and let me touch you once more, I can change you back to your true form, and then maybe we can chat. How does that sound?" Zena asked hoping the girl would be able to forgive her for changing her into a bat.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th July 2015, 9:57 am

CereCere blinked. "Um...the end of the world? Hotaru-chan, I doubt it's going to be THAT drastic..." At this point, Chibiusa had turned Hotaru into a toddler. Hurriedly, Cere backed away so that she wouldn't meet the same fate, and watched as Chibiusa summoned her pegasus boyfriend and flew off. All Cere could do was gawk and splutter at the bizarre sequence of events.

"What? Pegasus? P-Pegasus what? What? WHAT?? PEGASUS WHAT??!?"

Slowly, she edged back towards the toddler Hotaru. At least I didn't get turned, she thought with relief, looking towards all the other party guests, many of which had also been turned to toddlers. I'm too beautiful to become a toddler again!

"What is this? How long is this going to go on?!" she shouted. Sure, Hotaru's claims of armaggedon were far-fetched, but maybe Pluto had the right idea to transform.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th July 2015, 10:12 am

Again Minako was confused because no one was talking to her. Maybe I'm not speaking? Minako thought, No that doesn't make sense. I can hear myself speaking so that wouldn't be possible. Minako stayed where she was. She was still excited about the party, but things were starting to get weird. Or maybe they'd already been weird. Starting with Makoto being a man when she first walked in... Come to think of it, things have been weird all night. Minako thought, I did see an old Chibiusa and Ceres. Maybe something else is going on here? Minako knew somehow she was right. Again Minako decided to say, "Hi Rei." And looked to Rei, hoping she'd respond or someone would tell her what was going on.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th July 2015, 10:38 am

The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 AsRES3v

Now enraged and still convinced that somebody at the ball wanted to kill her, bat Kyan swooped over Zena's hand to avoid being touched or grabbed. What would become of her if she received another magical touch? Death? Kyan was not about to find out, at least not without fighting back. As she flew straight toward Zena's nose bearing her sharp teeth, she tried to shout something along the lines of “Prepare to die!” but it came out as a high-pitched “Hsssssssssss!” Despite her aggressive behavior, the bat was far from intimidating. At about a palm's length from the tip of her nose to her tail membrane, Kyan was too tiny to pose any sort of threat to the other party-goers.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th July 2015, 2:47 pm

Hotaru said the world was ending? That was anything but good. Then again, she wasn't acting herself either. Who's to say what was true and what wasn't? Somebody needed to ask Hotaru what was going on-and Haruka was going to try her best. She walked over to the terrified senshi, and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Here come bad news talking this and that...yeah." So far so good. "Well, give me all you got, and don't hold it back,yeah?" Haruka was ready to jump in the air. This was going great!" Well, I should probably warn you I'll be just fine, YEAH!" She fist-pumped the air with her success. There is NO WAY anyone can misinterpret this! Sure, it sounded weird, but the context was clear! Then, regaining her composure, she cleared her throat and looked Hotaru back in the eye.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th July 2015, 3:19 pm

Stephanie was around the now younger versions of the other girls and then heard someone call out for Rei. She was near said person so she decided to be kind and try to help. "To whoever is asking for Rei she is right here near me. Also I would like to meet you as well since I am now hearing your voice for the first time." She said it loud enough so the person could hear her.. then softly she said, "I hope that lifeguards..er works.."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th July 2015, 11:44 am

Minako turned to the voice of a girl she'd never met before. She was right next to Rei, but it was clear that the girl hadn't seen Minako. This is really weird! Minako thought. She looked right at the girl and said, "Hi. I'm Minako, who are you? Also what's going on? Can you not see me or something?" Minako was still confused about what was happening. She hadn't looked really talked to anyone today other than Makoto and now this girl. Maybe she could help Minako understand what was happening. 

She knew something was up, but whatever it was, wasn't effecting her, or maybe it was and she just didn't notice it. She decided to wave her hand in front of the girl's face to see if she saw her. Minako felt the motion happening, but for some reason she couldn't see her hand. Come to think of it Minako hadn't really looked at herself since she walked into the ball. Finally she tried to see herself in her dress, but nothing. "Oh my goodness! I'm invisible!" Minako yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th July 2015, 11:55 am

Stephanie heard the voice which sounded like it was right in front of her, so in weirdness she slowly reached her hand out hoping not to touch something she was not supposed to. "Minako? Thats a lovely name, my sea is Stephanie...i mean water...err name..my name. Why do you not show yourself?" She was about to find out because just then Minako had screamed that she was invisible. "Wait your what?? How? also whats going on around here is a good question...do you all have Babies, animals, ice floors and things all the time...heck I'm even flooding funny...swimming funny...grrr talking funny..whew..there."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th July 2015, 12:05 pm

Minako looked at the girl when she responded. She was talking a little strangely, but she introduced herself as Stephanie. "Stephanie's a pretty name." Minako said. Then she answered more of Minako's questions. Apparently Minako being invisible wasn't the only strange thing that was happening around here. "There's been a lot of other weird things happening? I don't mean to be rude, but do you normally speak so strangely?" Minako asked, "I don't think any of this is normal for us. And I definitely was not able to become invisible before. I don't even know how to become visible again." Minako started to panic, the excitement was leaving her body. Suddenly she was visible again. "Oh my gosh. Did I just fix it?" Minako asked excitedly, and she turned invisible again. "Darn it!" Minako said. Minako tried to calm herself down, but she was totally freaking out it was like she was flashing in between visible and invisible every couple of seconds. "What should I do?" Minako asked Stephanie, "I think it's getting worse, or maybe I'm triggering it somehow?"
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th July 2015, 12:14 pm

Stephanie smiled at Minako and told her, "Thank you and no, my speech is not this wet all the time. You are not being rude my friend." Stephanie listened to her continue then she became visible again and Stephanie said, "Yay! I can see you" Then she disappeared again...She was thinking about how Minako was maybe triggering the reaction like she was asked about then Stephanie said, "Why don't you try to calm down and pretend like it's not a thing..like you did a minute ago? At the same time, I wonder why my ocean is getting weird?"
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th July 2015, 12:42 pm

Minako listened as Stephanie spoke. She told her that she normally didn't talk like this and that she wasn't being rude. Minako took that as a good thing. She knew that this meant something else was going on here. Minako listened as Stephanie suggested she calm down and pretend this wasn't happening. Minako did as Stephanie suggested and took a deep breath. She pretended nothing was going on and calmed herself down. Suddenly she was visible again. "Look Stephanie I did it!" Mianko said excitedly. Then she disappeared again... "Aww man!"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th July 2015, 2:36 pm

Makoto blushed and smiled at Ami's incredibly honest comment. "You and Michiru are really straightforward today..." she said, though she was definitely enjoying it. She looked at Eshana in surprise as Ami talked about the planet Sedna, and her confirmation that she was the child of the actual god. 

"So your mother's an actual Goddess?" she asked. "I bet you and Pluto would get along..." Setsuna's father was Chronos, right? Or maybe it was less simple than that.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th July 2015, 3:17 pm

The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

"I..uh...yah." she said blushing. "Sailor Pluto?" The name perked her up a bit. "If I remember correctly she is Chronos's daughter, but no one has seen her in a very long time." She had honestly never had a chance to meet the other demi-goddess.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th July 2015, 3:40 pm

"Uuuugh that pink-haired devil is so gonna get it next time I see her."

Hotaru snapped out of her inner rage as Setsuna and Haruka inquired about her premonition. Hotaru was looking at Haruka with a blank stare as she was speaking, before finally bursting into laughter. "Sheesh Haruka-papa, if you are testing a new way to act charming and all as usual, it's not working!"

"Oh, anyway", she continued. "This whole chaos going on here can only foretell disaster. In my vision, as the clock stroke midnight, Sailor Saturn awakened. And I could not do anything. I could not control her, I could not stop her. I could only helplessly watch her end everything."

"If it comes to this...", she continued, a tear rolling down her cheek. She grabbed Haruka's hands. "If it comes down to worst... And I lose control... You must promise me! You must promise that you will stop me! Haruka-papa! Setsuna-mama! You have to!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th July 2015, 11:20 pm

“Uh… yeah… I think we’re all having… problems today,” Ami stammered. That reminded her that something weird was happening at this ball, but then she got distracted again by Sedna, who had introduced herself as Eshana.

Mother? Was it like Queen Serenity who became Selene, goddess of the moon, even though she wasn’t technically a real goddess? But Eshana confirmed that her mother was indeed a goddess, and Ami blinked in amazement. “Oh! I thought I saw… I’m sure she’s here somewhere actually,” she perked up, looking around the room.

When she spotted Setsuna, she pointed excitedly. “That’s her! Pluto! And she is, in fact… transformed.” Now she was confused. Was there an enemy here?
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 6:42 am

"I promise, Hotaru." Setsuna said as she tapped herself on the shoulder. 

Would tapping myself make me get back to my original size? 

Hotaru said something about a clock causing the apocalypse.... am I willing to stop time before it reaches midnight? 

"Where exactly is this clock, Hotaru? Could you show it to me?" she asked. 

I need to know how much time we have to prevent the end of the world..... 
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 11:44 am

Haruka could see that Hotaru was unable to decipher her words-again. She thought she was being clear this time. Why bother talking to people at all? It wasn't until Hotaru asked that she be brought down by her hands did Haruka change her mind. Seeing Hotaru this frightened struck a chord in her. Ignoring the fact that Setsuna had somehow shrunk in size, she knelt down and hugged Hotaru tightly.

"Just close your eyes. The sun is going down. You'll be alright. No one can hurt you now. Come morning light, You and I'll be safe and sound."

She listened to her own words. Yes. This chaos, these strange curses that afflicted everyone-now the end of the world? All because of this ball? She hugged hotaru tighter-hoping that her words got through to her this time.

There was no way Haruka was going to stand by any longer while everyone at this ball was afflicted by curse after curse. She grasped her transformation pen and held it high, hoping she would speak the correct words.

"Uranus Planet power, Make up!"

She felt a rush of relief. Thank goodness! Despite her curse, she was able to incite her transformation incantation!

She patted Hotaru on the head. "You and I'll be safe and sound." She repeated, hoping it gave the girl some comfort.

Now, to find someone to help figure things out!

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 1:51 pm

Quote :
While chaos reigns in the ball, one figure has been laughing the entire time. It's a young man who seems to be wearing nothing more than leaves and ivy as his clothing, and has two tiny horns jutting out from his head. He is Puck, a mischievous fairy creature who has managed to sneak into Elysion.

Now as the party descends into madness, he is enjoying himself more than ever. Suddenly he lets out a booming voice, “Is everyone enjoying the party? I think I find it very… enchanting, don’t you agree?” he giggles.

Note: Puck is currently hiding behind a tree, so he can't be easily spotted. His voice is loud enough to echo throughout the entire room but difficult to pinpoint where it comes from.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 1:57 pm

The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 UFBWdYMSailor NocturnusThe Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 Ua0cg9t

At the sound of the unfamiliar voice and laughter, Pamina whirled around, the skirts of her dress billowing out prettily around her.

"Oh goodness gracious, whoever could that be?" she asked, not directed to anyone in particular. She felt her body make the strange exaggerated movements that were becoming the norm. She was still tired from the spell of dancing and singing just moments ago, but there would be no rest for her.

She couldn't see anyone, but the voice echoed loudly in the glen.

The small princess stretched out a hand, and two blue jays and a robin fluttered down to rest on her extended finger.

"Oh, hello, little friends!" she cooed at them. Inside, she was nearly bouncing with excitement. She couldn't believe birds had come so close to her! It was like they had no fear at all from the dark-skinned child.

"Do you know what is causing all of this?" she asked the birds, dark eyes bright and wide. She almost wondered why she was talking to birds, knowing they couldn't understand her, when all three began to nod. Princess Pamina's eyes widened in surprise, her brows raising. What was going on?

Before she could react, the birds flew up and circled through the trees.

"Oh, you darling creatures," she called to them as they flew, skipping behind them. "Show me the way!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 2:09 pm

Stephanie heard the new voice and the laughter and stopped helping Minako for a moment and looked around for a location of the speaker but she couldn't pinpoint it. For some strange reason, she thought about trying to respond to this mysterious voice. She then said loudly, "It is always nice to have a party...but I don't think this is very splashing..whoever you are...i mean pleasant.. it's not pleasant" there she went AGAIN speaking in water terms...
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 4:06 pm

Haruka, now as Sailor Uranus, spun around. The voice seemed to be coming from all directions. A small smirk formed across her face. They were finally making progress. The troublemaker finally made their presance known!

Without hesitation, Uranus withdrew the space sword and held it out in front of her. "Beware, Beware the skeptical. Their smiles, their smiles in plated gold." She glanced around. Uranus had no idea where this villian was, but she wasn't about to wait. "Deceit, so natural." She mumbled, raising her sword high above her head. Her eyes flashed in anger. The person responsible for this chaos, this fear, this isolation! Uranus would stand for it no longer! "But a wolf in sheep's clothing is MORE THEN A WARNING!"

Was that anywhere close to what Uranus was trying to say? Pffft. Nah. But at this point, Uranus didn't care. All she needed to do was draw them out, defeat them, and this nightmare would be over. Swinging her sword down, full of vigor and a new sense of purpose, she turned to the others.

"And bury me alive, cause I won't give up without a fight."

Well, at least the second part made sense. The question was, would the others join her in her search, or just think she was rambling nonsense and ignore her, like they had all evening?
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 4:37 pm

As Haruka hugged Hotaru, she felt relieved. Even if her words made little sense, she could feel them now. She understood.

"Yes, you're right... We'll be safe and sound," Hotaru said grinning. "I'm sure of it."

At that moment, a voice was heard. "Who's there?!" Hotaru called out. An enemy? Immediately, she reached for her Crystal Change Rod.

"SATURN CRYSTAL POWER..."

Sailor Saturn was now visible. Her expression cold and emotionless, she lowered the glaive to the ground.
"Wait, don't! Stop it!" Hotaru yelled. But it was too late.

Hotaru froze. What if she's not supposed to transform? What if Sailor Saturn must never awaken again?

"No...", she thought. "I won't be afraid anymore. I won't be controlled anymore. I am Sailor Saturn and I will not run from myself anymore."

"...MAKE UP!"
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 4:41 pm

Stephanie was listening the whole time to Haruka who was now Sailor Uranus. She did prove a good point on the fact of how would they get back to normal without confronting this voice. Stephanie had learned by now that where they were was not a normal place and she also thought that the ones who had been there before knew what they were doing. She pulled out her transforming pen and hoped that she could get her phrase out correctly. She put her hand up saying, "Splash Crystal Power, Make-up!" With that coming out right she was now (after a small show) Sailor Splash. She then said, "Sailor Uranus.. I will gladly search with you for this fiend...I wish to drown it for what has happened to all of us."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2015, 12:41 am

Quote :
Now Puck comes into view, grinning happily and proudly of his accomplishments. He looks almost one with the forest with his leaves clothing.

"Fine, fine, I will take credit where it's due. It is I, Puck, who has made this night so interesting for you all. Well... now. Do you all wish to thank me? Because I accept food and gold coins."
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2015, 5:04 am

Sailor Splash was looking around for some clues carefully on the still ice floor then it appeared and spoke to them. 'Do you all wish to thank me?" Sailor Splash, mad like the others at this Puck wanted to do something so she spoke up, "Hey Puck...can you swim? simple question you little rat...are you capable of swimming?" She was being serious with her questions but at the same time trying to distract Puck for maybe one of the others to do something.

Last edited by sportsnutd on 18th July 2015, 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing persons name.)
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2015, 7:43 am

"Hmph!" CereCere put her hands on her hips as she stared at the fairy creature. "So it is you who put a spell on everyone? You, who was responsible for enchanting Chibiusa-chan, and therefore directly responsible for me turning into a toddler? I knew it couldn't be her! It had to be an uncouth spirit like you! CERES ASTEROID POWER, MAKE UP!"

With a swirl of vines and flower petals, Sailor Ceres emerged from her transformation, albeit a bit bedazzled (she couldn't help herself).

"I, Sailor Ceres, Senshi of Flora, have arrived, and I shall help you also, Sailor Uranus!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top