The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18th July 2015, 9:26 am

Better late than never, right? Enyalius thought to herself with a long sigh, trudging through the forests of Elysion towards a ball happening somewhere amidst the trees. It wasn't that she disliked celebrations, she just disliked ones that didn't mean anything to her personally. A party after victory was always fun - you always had something to talk about - but as she wasn't exactly sure what this party was celebrating she was a little reluctant to attend, and without Achelois by her side she was even feeling a bit... awkward, but as she had received official invitation, she couldn't exactly turn it down. ... She could "forget" the requested dress code, though. She smiled to herself, taking comfort in her familiar armored uniform, and spotted ahead a clearing with many people in it. Well, here goes nothing.

As she stepped through the clearing, her swag was tight. She was presentin' like a peacock - "Yo Peeps, What - " She was gonna say 'Happenin'?' but then she saw the whack little dude everyone was starin' at 'n' changed it at the last second " - the Dealy?"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18th July 2015, 11:56 am

Uranus gritted her teeth. So THIS was the one that made her get Michiru mad at her! The one that made Hotaru paralized with fear! The one that made it so she sounded crazy! Uranus pointed her blade directly at the fairy-and started to stop towards him.

"So, could you tell me, how you're sleeping easy how you're only thinking of yourself?" She walked closer and closer, her arms tense, her gaze unweaivered. "Tell me, how you justify, telling all your lies like second nature?"

Uranus was nearly upon him now, standing away from Puck by a mere few feet. She glared down at the her nemesis. The creature was finally in front of her! Uranus felt her anger brim over. "Mark my words, one day. You will pay. You will pay."

Uranus raised her sword and pointed it right at him. "Karma's gonna come collect your debt." Letting anger move her arm, she shouted the incantation: "SPACE SWORD BLASTER!"
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18th July 2015, 11:59 am

Minako heard the voice of someone from afar. He seemed to be the one causing all of the trouble tonight. She was not happy. This caused her to be visible again. This made Minako smile, but she tried really hard not to get excited she didn't want to disappear again.

She listened to Uranus and followed in Stephanie and Uranus's footsteps and transformed. She yelled, "Venus Power Make up!" She transformed and prepared for a fight with this new person. "I will gladly fight with you guys." Minako said calmly. Suddenly he appeared. He introduced himself as Puck and was asking for praise. Minako was ready to fight him. But she waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18th July 2015, 1:25 pm

Sailor Splash moved so she wouldn't hit Uranus who had moved toward Puck shooting off an attack at him. When it was safe she yelled to Puck, "Lets see if you can swim! DEEP-END TORRENT!" She pulled her arms and hands back and thrusted them towards Puck, sending her attack at him as well...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 2:29 am

Quote :
Puck simply laughed at the threats hurled at him. Everyone was so amusing! He had to admit, he was a little alarmed when he saw that some of them seemed to have magical powers and transformed into warriors. But the two that had outright attacked him were hardly scary; one was speaking in song lyrics or poems or whatever, and the other couldn't seem to stop the water references. Since he was a creature of mischief, as long as they were still making him laugh, their attacks were powerless against him.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 7:26 am

Sailor Splash watched as her and Uranus attacks apparently did nothing to harm Puck. "What in the Great Barrier Reef do we have to do if our attacks won't hurt him?" 'Think Stephanie..think how do you beat something that laughs at you and ridiculous your every move..'
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 7:55 am

ooc:
Them cats was attackin' the little dude, and she knew them - most were NQS's crew, and since this's NQS's party, her peeps were probs in the right. Scowlin', she swagged forward, copper eyes throwin' shade on the fanciful Puck, and stopped beside the trio facin' 'im. She crossed her arms, lettin' 'im know she was part of their crew, and asked in a low voice, "What's crackin', peeps? Who's the scrub?"
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 8:29 am

Sailor Splash watched this other girl that looked like she was on their side come over to them and asked 'Who's the scrub?' Splash looked at her then said, "Oh I get it...well this scrub is known as Puck...he is the one causing all the trouble and our attacks won't work and I don't know water...er..why.." "Gee Stephanie..good first impression' "Oh and quickly...if you don't mind..who are you? I only ask because I'm sorta new to the sailor team.."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 8:45 am

She listened carefully, then nodded her head upwards in comprehension. The scrub was causin' strife. She unfolded her arms and summoned her weapons - her shield and sword - and smiled grimly at the scrub through her shade as she made with the intros. "Name's MC Masta Enya, Representin' the Queen's Crystal Tokyo. You got beef wit them, you get beef wit me. And I warn ya," she spun her plus-size-shiv around, "I'm packin'."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 10:32 am

Minako watched as the other's attacks didn't harm Puck. He just laughed playfully. Another girl joined them and introduced herself in a weird fashion. She looked over at Stephanie and prepared to attack. "I don't know what we are going to have to do to defeat this guy, but we need all the help we can get." Minako said as she looked over at the new girl. "Should we try to attack again? What if we all attacked him at once? Do you think that'll work?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 11:11 am

MC Masta Enya was listenin', but she never took her peepers off of the wank-chibi fool. "Yeah, we could bum-rush 'im," she said quietly, dangerously, steppin' forward, "But I kinda wanna make 'im eat dirt first." In a shimmer, her shield disappeared, and she raised her free hand high above her head, prepping for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 12:19 pm

Stephanie thought for moment and then told Venus, "I have an idea...if it works follow my lead..." She then made sure again to be in a position as to not hit her fellow scouts and just yelled, "DEEP-END TORRENT!" and sent it out again at Puck...

She wanted to accomplish 2 things..one, if he stopped their attacks when they were talking what if they were silent...and two..she wanted this MC Masta Enya to combine her attack with Stephanie's..
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 4:13 pm

Enya choked on her sweet rap, holdin' the jump as sommun' else in the posse attempted to super-soaker the whacked-out thug. She ain't mad, though - gurl don't know her, she didn' know how Enya's biz rolled. So Masta Enya waited, hand up high, all threat, to see how the whacksta reacted to the personalized fountain aimed his way. Messin' with 'im, she even sent her sword away, and brought up her empty hand with her first, gathering energy for the attack. 

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 5:28 pm

What was that!? He dodged all Uranus' attacks like they were nothing! While laughing! Uranus watched in shock as other senshi attacked as well-and theirs were just as usless as hers was. She clenched her fist tightly at her side. Now he was laughing at them!

The situation didn't change when Enya showed up-and by her introduction, it appears she was under a similar effect as Uranus was-only she was rapping instead of random song lyrics. Uranus groaned. Why couldn't she have had a rapping spell instead of this song BS? The fight with Michiru wouldn't have happened then! At least you can UNDERSTAND ENYA!

"Band aids can't fix bullet holes." Uranus started to yell in Pucks direction, letting all her frustrations take shape in whatever cryptic song lyrics they could. "Aware, aware you stalk your prey, with criminal mentality. Sinking your teeth into the people you depend on." She raised her fist high into the air, feeling the energy of her power generating within her palm. "Infecting, everyone-you're quite the problem. Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum, better run and hide. I smell the blood of a petty little coward!"
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 5:33 pm

Sailor Ceres stepped forward, magenta eyes narrowed in determination. "Let me try, Minako-san. FLORAL ENCHANTMENT!" The senshi held her hands out and part of the ground shook and cracked to reveal gnarled vines of poison ivy rapidly growing out of the ground. With a swing of her right arm, Ceres launched them at Puck, hoping to tangle him in the vines so there would be no way to dodge Uranus' oncoming attack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 9:36 am

Puck

Packin'?

That weird-speaking warrior wearing lots of armor sounded ridiculous, but Puck had observed enough humans to know what that particular word meant. And her sword was... big. Huge, even. For just the briefest moment, dread crossed his face. The way everyone suddenly seemed to be ganging up on him worried him, too. They were just a bunch of silly people, right? There was nothing to worry about.

The slightest doubt made his defenses flicker long enough for Splash's attack to affect him. The water knocked him to the ground, though he quickly rolled over and got back to his feet. "Hey! You all don't scare me with your funny talk," he said, summoning back his bravado.

Sailor Uranus was still speaking in that amusing way too, but the lyrics she'd chosen sounded threatening. Blood? No, no, who said anything about blood? They weren't actually going to kill him, were they? "Hey now..." Puck raised his hands. "It was just a joke, honestly. Don't you people have sense of humor?"

And then suddenly he was swarmed by vines. And it wasn't just vines. It was.. poison ivy?! "Stop this nonsense right now! I don't want rashes or all that!" he complained when the vines tangled themselves around him.
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

Title : GC's Official Saphir

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 10:02 am

"A joke?"

Was this all a cruel joke? Even her world-ending premonition? As if it hadn't been enough dealing with multiple personas within her body trying to tear her apart in the past, but to be reminded of those dark days in such a cruel way?

Saturn watched as the other senshi began attacking. Ultimately, she knew what had to be done. What the Queen would do. She always believed even in her enemies, seeing the good in them and doing her best to save them. In the end, tasteless as his joke was in Saturn's eyes, they couldn't just kill a prankster. Even the warrior of ruin couldn't help but see things in her way after all this time.

Perhaps it would be better to give him a taste of his own medicine instead.

As the vines entangled Puck, Saturn began walking towards him.

"Of course we appreciate a good joke. But, that doesn't seem to be the case for you?" she asked as she continued approaching him.

"Why do you seem so worried? This is also just a joke. A fitting thanks, wouldn't you think? Obviously we aren't gonna kill you or something."

The silence glaive materialized in her hand. She spun it over her head, and pointed it at Puck's throat.

"Or are we?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 10:46 am

The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 UFBWdYMSailor NocturnusThe Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 Ua0cg9t

Even transformed as Sailor Nocturnus, she couldn't act any more like her usual self. Even the final moment of her transformation sequence had ended with a theatrical pose. It felt so silly to Nocturnus, especially since she knew the others were too distracted by Puck to be watching her. It wouldn't have been better if they were watching her, anyway.

Somehow, even when he was wrapped in vines, she couldn't bring herself to attack. He had made them miserable, but she didn't want to hurt him.

"How could you think this is merely a joke?" she asked, tears glittering in her eyes even though she initially hadn't felt so upset. "Your pranks didn't add enjoyment to our night--they made many of us deeply unhappy!"

Her comments were uncharacteristically dramatic, but she couldn't stop them. Her hands fluttered around her face, highlighting and accenting several words in her small speech. Would he understand that, although she was working under his enchantment, they were truly having a poor time with his tricks? She hoped that the mischievous creature would be dismayed to think he caused no fun, if fun was truly his trade and nature.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 11:39 am

Splash saw the girl go up to their tormentor with some sort of blade and aimed it at his throat..She freaked out and ran the best she could over to the girl and put her hand on the handle of the weapon to try to push it away.. "Hey Hey hold on there..we don't have to kill anyone ok? Yeah this Puck guy is mean and he cause all these stupid aqua things to happen to us but come on...we can handle this better..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 12:29 pm

Sailor Venus was prepared to attack. Puck seemed to be getting weaker or something because their attacks were working. She watched as the girl was about to attack Puck with a sword, but luckily Sailor Splash stopped her. "Everyone, how do we think we should handle this?" Venus stood around waiting for everyone to talk, together they could all come up with a good solution.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 1:24 pm

Uranus was seething. Let him go? After all the did? She turned to Michiru. Surly Michiru would understand NOW that she was under a spell and never meant to hurt her!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 10:29 pm

Puck

"T-that's such a big scary looking staff for such a sweet young woman," he glanced down at the tip of Saturn's glaive. "I haven't phsyically hurt anyone, have I?" he pleaded.

Nocturnus' honest words strangely twisted his heart, which had never happened before. Remorse wasn't exactly his thing. But apparently being near death could make one feel anything.

"Listen to these voices of reason! Don't you all stand for justice or something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21st July 2015, 7:27 pm

Sailor Splash looked at him and gave her piece, "Yes we do stand for justice...but at the same time we don't like being tricked like this..Puck..do you think that it would be funny if you had all the problems you gave us? I personally at least if I was you would say no." She then looked at the others and waited but still made sure that Saturn didn't kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21st July 2015, 7:34 pm

Enya shrugged. Yo, she didn't know the deal; she'd let the others figure this out. She lowered her hands, though; she was gettin' tired.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21st July 2015, 7:41 pm

Uranus drew her blade out. As if she would let him get away with this! He's only begging forgiveness because he was caught, not because he was actually sorry! She walked, her gaze unflinching, towards the vines that Sailor Ceres had used to ensnare puck. Uranus pointed her blade at Puck's forehead, then slowly traced it down to his neck.

"You say sorry just fo' show." She sneered. "Karma's gonna come collect your debt, because now we've got bad blood."
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2015, 12:39 am

Splash then saw Uranus come over with her sword and threats and was thinking, 'Oh what the heck , i thought we were not supposed to kill everyone..' She then sighed and backed off going over to Venus, "I have tried to talk some sense into them...you two can do whatever I guess...I just want this over with so I can water mine and everyone else's lives back."
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2015, 1:22 am

Saturn allowed the glaive to slightly lower as Splash touched it. She then saw Uranus approach, unforgiving as usual. "Sheesh, no wonder Haruka-papa and Sailor Moon clashed heads so many times in the past."

Yes, he had not physically hurt anyone. Save for that whole slipping-on-ice business. Ice is dangerous. But even if it was just an excuse in an attempt to save himself, Saturn knew it was true.

As Splash made her way back to Venus, she threw a reassuring smile towards the girl. She then turned back to Puck.

"Justice, huh? Yes, I suppose so", Saturn replied and shrugged. "But see, there's this one problem. No one is going to take such warriors of justice seriously, you know?" she said, pointing her glaive at Uranus who continued speaking in her new fancy way as Hotaru saw it, and Nocturnus who appeared to be overly dramatic of the situation.

"I guess we could let you off the hook if you fixed this mess." She glanced at Uranus, and continued. "Otherwise, we'll have to try to fix it on our own. But I'm not too sure you'd like our method", she concluded, pointing her glaive back at him.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2015, 1:46 am

Puck

"Well, maybe not all of them. I only gave each of you one... I think it's unfair to give me all of them combined," he pouted at Splash.

He gulped when Uranus ran down her blade to his neck. Was it not enough having one pointy sharp thing pointed at his neck already? Were two really necessary?

"I can fix it!" he said quickly, his face brightening with hope. "I made it happen, so of course I can fix it! Just like that!" he attempted to snap his fingers, but it was a bit hard when his hands were entangled in vines. "No one needs to get hurt and everyone can go back to their lives." He looked at them all. "Including mine. Life, that is. Living. Not dead."
Back to top Go down
Light
Roleplaying Moderator

Light

Roleplaying Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2015, 2:16 am

Saturn almost felt sorry for the little mischievous creature. If anything, talking in songs doesn't seem to be as bad as being threatened to be sliced in bits? And she had to admit, the ball was far less boring than what she expected.

"Girls," Saturn called out to her fellow senshi. "I think we can forgive him just this once. I'm sure by now he knows better than to pull such a stunt again, right?" she emphasized on the last word as she turned her attention back to him.

"Just a fair warning. Once you're free, don't think about doing anything funny. You've already seen some of our powers. We can track you down wherever you may hide."

Actually this was probably not true. But he didn't know that, right?

"And we won't forgive twice."

"Uranus," she finally whispered to her. "Remember what our Queen would do."

Her job completed, she allowed her transformation to fade away. Uranus and Ceres could surely take care of the rest. Now there was only one last mischievous creature left to punish. Chibiusa. Hotaru clenched her fists again.

Last edited by Light on 22nd July 2015, 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2015, 5:43 am

The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 UFBWdYMSailor NocturnusThe Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 Ua0cg9t

Nocturnus didn't need an enchantment to be forgiving. The child was still soft-hearted and sympathetic, despite everything she had been through. She nodded enthusiastically at Saturn's suggestion.

"Oh yes! It would be the kind-hearted thing to do, if he is truly sorry," she commented. She felt a familiar feeling well up through her, and hastily clamped a dark-gloved hand over her mouth in an attempt to avoid bursting into song once again. This was certainly not an appropriate time for such actions!

She trembled slightly as she focused herself to fight against the enchantment's urges, dark eyes staring at Puck, hoping that soon he would undo these curses so they could enjoy the ball as they had once anticipated being able to this evening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top