The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] Empty
PostSubject: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime10th July 2015, 1:14 pm

The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] 2lz1Ros

Welcome to the Enchanted Ball! You are cordially invited to attend a night full of magic and mischief. In a very rare occasion, Elysion has been opened up to the public for one very special night, and it's a holding a grand ball in the middle of its beautiful enchanted forest. Invitations has been sent out to all corners of the world, inviting senshi and civilians alike. It is to be a night to remember.

But in the shadows lurks a mischievous little figure by the name of Puck, who is up to no good... He has managed to sneak into the land of dreams the moment it was opened and decided he would have a little fun on tonight's guests. After all, what fun is a ball without some misuse of magic, right?

Will your night be wonderful, magical, funny, or disastrous? Only time will tell... if you dare to enter.

List of Participants

Canon
Chibiusa/Small Lady/Sailor Chibi Moon - Small Lady [Touch of Youth]
Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury - Sailor Mercury [No Filter]
Rei Hino/Sailor Mars - Rozen [The Cold Shoulder]
Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter - JupiterThunderCrash [Gender-Fluid]
Minako Aino/Sailor Venus - Princess Luna [The Invisible Wallflower]
Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune - Sailor Pluto [Speech of Truth]
Haruka Tenoh/Sailor Uranus - Cosmos-Hime [Tongue-Twister]
Setsuna Meioh/Sailor Pluto - mercury_viola_rhapsody [Aging Touch]
Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn - Light [Apocalypse, Now]
CereCere/Sailor Ceres - Empress Vesta [Vivid Imagination]

Otaku
Eshana/Sailor Sedna - Addelyn [Cupid's Arrow]
Aurelyiah Rhoslynn/Sailor Mystik - Diana [Thinking Out Loud]
Zena Watanabe - Artemis [Animal Handling]
Stephanie Sanders/Sailor Splash - sportsnutd [The Water Dictionary]
Kiyoko Chiyuno/Sailor Panacea - Princess Moon [Forget-Me-Not]
Pamina/Sailor Nocturnus - Aurae [Disney Princess]
Kyan/Anya Katayeva - Andalusite [Excessive Paranoia]

THIS IS THE ROLEPLAYING THREAD
IF YOU WANT TO SIGN UP PLEASE GO HERE

PLEASE ALSO CHECK YOUR CHARACTER'S ENCHANTMENT DESCRIPTION OVER THERE AND REMEMBER TO PLAY IT ACCORDINGLY!

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 13th July 2015, 2:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime10th July 2015, 2:44 pm

When she had gotten an invitation to the Enchanted Ball, Makoto didn't hesitate to accept it. The thought of spending a night in the the secretive world of Elysion was to exciting to pass up. When the date finally came, she made the trip to the land of dreams and followed the tree lined path to the party. 

Makoto had shown up in a dark and light green dress, wearing her signature rose earrings and her hair let down from its usual ponytail. She stepped into the forest clearing and looked around with wide eyes, amazed by the decorations and lighting.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime10th July 2015, 5:12 pm

The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] 3221295634

Honestly, when did Michiru ever pass up the opportunity to go to a ball?

She loved walking in and catching the eyes of those she passed. Though she would never admit it, the attention made her feel like she belonged. Not to mention she loved being able to dance and just let the music flow through her body.

There was no doubt in her mind that a ball in the land of dreams would be the most magnificent one of all.

The excuse to go out and buy a new dress was an opportunity that Michiru just couldn't pass up.

She had decided to arrive separately from Haruka, just to add to the element of surprise. So as Michiru entered the enchanted forest, she was not surprised to find that she was only of the only ones there. Makoto, someone she had only briefly gotten to know in the past, had arrived as well. Smiling, Michiru approached and did a once-over of her appearance.

"My, Makoto-san, your hair looks so much better when it's free! That dress works wonders for your curves. You look beautiful!"

Michiru smiled, but on the inside her mind was going crazy. Why had she said that out loud? Sure, it was the truth, but what had gotten over her and compelled her to be so brutally honest?
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime10th July 2015, 6:10 pm

CereCere was exceptionally excited for this ball. She had so many plans, but her top priority was to dance her heart out, and maybe meet some new people. Hey, what if Helios had some cute friends? The thought made her absolutely giddy with excitement. However, she composed herself, as she liked to present herself like an elegant lady. She liked to look effortlessly delicate, but with a sense of power that lingered in the back of one's mind.

Oh but she had prepared for this. Her dress was completely new, a strapless yellow and pink mermaid gown that she felt complemented her hair nicely.

Oh, but if only I had a nice necklace, Cere thought, sighing wistfully as she pictured a beautiful diamond necklace. Suddenly, a gorgeous diamond necklace, exactly like the one she pictured, materialized right in front of her. Not believing her eyes, she let the piece of jewelry fall to the ground before she grabbed it. "What the...?" she murmured, scrutinizing the necklace. Just as she'd pictured it, it had appeared out of thin air? Huh. Though, there was no way she could pass up a beautiful diamond necklace like this, and so she put in on her neck. It complemented the dress nicely, though then again, that was how she'd pictured it. She smirked as she realized this.

Only two other people had made it to the ball, Michiru (whom Cere admired), and Makoto. "Hello," Cere greeted them with a ladylike smile. "It is a pleasure to see you tonight." Secretly, she hoped that they'd notice the dress...and the diamonds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime10th July 2015, 7:06 pm

Zena had received an invitation to attend the Enchanted Ball, she had never been to a ball before. Heck, she hadn't even been to an informal dance before. She decided to go. It was an excuse to get pretty and look like she mattered. Zena didn't know what to expect, but maybe she would meet someone who she could be friends with.

She did hope she would meet some nice people. She curled her midnight black hair and put her make-up on. Finally, she put on a dress that she had been saving for a special day. She grabbed a small clutch and headed to the ball.

She arrived at the ball and saw a group of three beautiful ladies. Zena decided to be brave and take a risk. She walked up to the girls and greeted them, "hello, did you all get invitations to this ball too?" She asked softly as she averted her gaze to the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime10th July 2015, 8:04 pm

Haruka wasn't much of a fan of balls, personally. The only times she would go if she was performing with Michiru...or just going to a ball with Michiru in general. Then again, a ball was quite the romantic setting, and there would be a lot of pretty women there. Once she heard Michiru was attending, it would have been dumb of her to say no. Haruka picked out a nice pantsuit, this one to be exact. She put on a pair of her best flats and arrived after Michiru did, like they had planned. She immediately spotted her lover, and walked over to her and gracefully placed a kiss on her hand. She knew that Michiru would pick a sea colored dress-and it made her look ever the more lovely. Gazing into her lovers eyes, Haruka said the first thing that came to her mind.

"Baby, you're a firework."

Wait. What? Haruka paused. Where had that come from? A Katy Parry lyric? She wasn't even a fan of the American singer! Ah, well. Michiru beauty was like a firework, anyways- especially in that dress.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime10th July 2015, 8:23 pm

Ever since receiving the invitation to the Enchanted Ball in Elysion, Small Lady had been filled with glee. She made sure to frame and post the invitation and hung it on the wall in her room at the Crystal Palace. She implored that Diana must remind her everyday about the ball AND to be sure to count down the days with her, and eager to please her Princess, Diana obliged to her every wish.

Small Lady could not contain her wide grin as she prepared for the ball. She decided to wear her pink formal princess dress. Her cheeks held a natural blush as she misted on a few touches of a sweet smelling perfume Venus had given her. She could not stop thinking about seeing Helios that night. She had waited so long to see him again.

Slipping on her heels, Small Lady was ready to go. She walked through the Crystal Palace until she reached the entrance to Elysion, which was deep within the palace's many corridors. Opening the door, she softly gasped of the Crystal Forest. Her eyes sparkled with the soft glow of the lights and sparkling decorations. Across the Ball area, she saw several girls. All she recognized but one. Excited to see her friends she ran over to them. "Everyone! I'm so happy to see you!"

She threw herself at the closest girl, which happened to be CereCere, to give her a big hug. As she did and much to her surpise, CereCere suddenly shrunk in her arms. Small Lady blinked and looked in her arms...CereCere had turned into a 2 YEAR OLD?

"Wh-whaaat!?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime10th July 2015, 8:28 pm

The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

The forest was beautiful. Similar in many ways to Earth, yet it gave off an other worldly vibe, making everything seem so surreal. Looking around, it appeared as if she was early, until her eyes landed on a woman wearing a green dress. She's gorgeous Eshana thought, unconsciously taking a step towards her. Feeling an overwhelming urge to go and talk to the woman, she followed her instincts. 

Careful not to trip on her black strapless cocktail dress, she approached the woman silently. "It's lovely here isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime10th July 2015, 8:37 pm

Makoto was stunned by Michiru's compliment, not expecting it from the elegant, almost aloof Outer Senshi. She was definitely flattered though.

"U-um, thanks!" she said with a blush, tucking a stray hair back behind her ear. "You look amazing in your dress too." The teal colored gown really fit her well. When a younger girl dressed in a pink and yellow dress approached them, Makoto recognized her as CereCere. And what a diamond necklace she had around her neck! But as soon as CereCere greeted them, Mako felt strange. Deciding tat it was just her imagination, she smiled at Cere, but the sensation didn't fade.

She couldn't really identify what was wrong, but it got even stronger when another person joined them. Almost as soon as Zena finished asking a question, Makoto felt even worse. Just as the weird sickness reached its peak, a woman behind her spoke, and Makoto instinctively turned to look at her. She caught sight of a green haired, dark skinned woman in a black dress, and disappeared form everyone's sight in a puff of smoke, like an act in a magic show. 

As the smoke faded, a very confused young man in a deep green tuxedo and black pants was in her place. Though the others around him would notice that he had the same, thought somewhat shorter, wavy brown hair and green eyes as Mako, and he was wearing a set of rose earrings.

His eyes widened as as he looked at himself, not entirely sure what had just happened. "Uh..." Makoto stopped speaking abruptly, stunned by his deeper voice. He looked back at Eshana again, unsure how she would react.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime10th July 2015, 8:41 pm

"That's not what usually happens when I speak with people," Eshana said, blinking in confusion. The young woman had disappeared and in her place was an attractive young man. She felt a blush creep on her cheeks. What was wrong with her? She usually didn't allow her feelings to show like this, yet she felt like she had little control. She felt as if here was a deep connection between her and this...person in front of her. 

"Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime10th July 2015, 9:03 pm

"Yeah, I think so..." Makoto said as he straightened out his jacket, though he was still trying to wrap his head around what was going on with me. He felt normal again, beyond his obvious gender change. At least his clothes had shifted to something more fitting as well, because he didn't think he could still pull off being in his earlier dress right now. This new suit did look nice on him though...

And then he noticed that the woman was blushing, and he almost reflexively blushed too at the look in her eyes. Makoto could recognize a crush when he (or she? This was still confusing...) saw one. "In an attempt to make this a little less awkward, what's your name?" he asked with an embarrassed grin, deciding to just go with it for now. He could always track down one of his friends later to help him out.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime10th July 2015, 9:22 pm

Zena watched as the girl in green changed. No she was a man. Just what was going on. She felt a hint of fear and felt something inside calling to her. She sensed this change was not normal, but what caused it.

Even though everything inside was telling her to run, she decided  to stay. She would never make friends if she continued to live in fear. She had to take control even if it meant she got hurt. She wouldn't ever make friends unless she tried.

She saw a woman in green approach the, now man in green. She showed concern. Zena waited until she had a  moment before she spoke. 

"Excuse me," Zena said as she placed a hand on Makoto's shoulder. "Are you okay?" She asked as a cloud of smoke formed around them.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime10th July 2015, 9:37 pm

At Zena's touch, Makoto changed again, and when the smoke faded this time, a green eyed deer with an impressive rack of antlers was standing in the middle of the ball. The buck blinked and turned to look at Zena, now even more confused but unable to speak.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime10th July 2015, 9:57 pm

Zena's jaw dropped as her arms began to shake with panic.

"Oh no, oh my gosh did I do this, how did I do this?" She asked as she looked at her hands.

She hadn't meant to do this. She only wanted to check on Makoto to see if she, or was it he, was okay.

"Oh my gosh, I am so,so sorry. Please forgive me," she said as she pondered how she was going to get Makoto out of this mess.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime11th July 2015, 6:04 am

"I'm Eshana, and you?" When another cloud of smoke appeared, Eshana couldn't help but tense. What was going on tonight. Clearing, she found herself confused for the second time that evening in such a short period of time. Where the woman-who-turn-into-a-man once stood was a deer. 

Looking towards the girl who had touched her/him, Eshana couldn't help but feel as if she was somehow responsible, especially given how she was apologizing and acting. 

"What in the world is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime11th July 2015, 6:49 am

Aurelyiah was surprised when she received an invitation to the Enchanted Ball, whatever that was. She didn’t know too many people, especially not any that would be fancy enough to throw a Ball! At first, it seemed like it might be some sort of cruel trick. Someone just wanting to mess with her for some unknown reason. Regardless of those initial reactions, she decided to attend anyway. As she had said to herself before, she didn’t know too many people or have too many friends, so now would be the chance to meet some!

So when the night came, she slipped on her fancy new dress that she had bought a few days before so she could blend in. It was a light pink, hi-lo dress with silver beading around the waist. She loved the look of it and had been anticipating wearing it even since she saw it in the store! She curled her hair in to soft beachy type waves, painted her nails a light pink, put on some silver earrings, a silver arm band, a nice, silver necklaces, and pulled on some sparkly, silver high heels! She wanted to feel like a magical princess when she arrived. It was her first fancy party ever in her life, and she wasn’t going to be sitting there feeling ugly or miserable the whole night!

Upon her arrival, she noticed a few people were already present. She didn’t recognize any of them, though that wasn’t really all that surprising. Though, what was surprising, was seeing a little girl with a…kid? Why would they bring a child to a Ball? And what was the child doing with a kid anyway?! She shook her head at the sight, too confused to even comprehend, and turned her focus to the rest of the guests and at the Ball’s decorations. The place was amazing looking, though I guess that the natural prettiness of the forest didn’t hurt! Though there was smoke that floated around in the air for some reason, and there was a…deer? Was that really a deer?

Aurelyiah walked a bit towards the few people by the ‘deer’, trying to get a closer look. Yep, it was a deer! Why is there a deer at a Ball?! This place was getting weirder and weirder by the minute. There was so many things that just didn’t make sense! She approached the group and kind of just stared at them for a minute, her blue eyes trying to figure out why there was just a deer standing next to people. Weren’t deers skittish?

“Uh…hi. Why is there a deer?!” Auri exclaimed confused, hoping that someone would have some sort of answer for it, and secretly to herself thinking rather she wanted to stay or just leave now before things got even weirder.
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime11th July 2015, 6:58 am

Ami entered the realm of Elysion in a deep blue dress, fidgeting with it self-consciously. Formal wear was really not her forte; she always felt weird with her short hair. She’d gone with a choice that provided her with sleeves, too, though now she felt like the low neckline might be a bit much… It was too late to go back and change again, though. She was already running late enough as it was—especially seeing how crowded and chaotic the place already seemed to be.

She did a double take when she saw Chibiusa cradling what looked like a toddler in her arms. Who brought a baby in here? And was that a deer?

She blinked in confusion. Maybe she’d wandered into the wrong place?

She finally saw some familiar faces and approached the pair.

“Haruka-san, Michiru-san, good evening,” she greeted them. “Do either of you know why there’s a baby and a deer in here?” she asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime11th July 2015, 7:06 am

Makoto really did want to make Zena feel better about...whatever she had caused, but it was hard to communicate like this. Instead, the deer took a step back and bowed its head to her before standing up again, trying to say that it was alright. The deer then turned to Eshana and folded its ears back, looking at her with large, sad eyes in an attempt to apologize for transforming twice in front of her. Maybe this was a temporary effect?

And much to her further embarrassment, even more people started showing up, one even coming over to ask why she was here. Great, now she was being stared at. What a start to a ball this was... Makoto turned to face Aurelyiah, and took a step towards her, raising her head to look at least a little more respectable. She belonged at this ball too!
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime11th July 2015, 7:36 am

It took a few seconds for CereCere to register what had happened. She had been happy to see Chibiusa, yeah, but the second she made contact with the girl she felt weird, as if her body was contracting. For a second she thought she'd just shrunk, but after looking down at herself, the realization sunk in that she had just turned into a toddler!

"Whaaat?!" she cried, immediately starting to panic. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Chibiusa-chan, do something! I can't be stuck like this forever!" Cere hated the idea of being stuck as a toddler, especially forever. She wasn't even quite sure what had happened or how it had transpired, but she knew she did not like it. And what would she say to everyone else? Oh boy, she just knew that they would all laugh at her.

The sound of their laughter pounded in her mind until it became too loud to be just imaginary, and VesVes, JunJun, and PallaPalla materialized out of thin air, all of whom cackling and guffawing at the top of their lungs. CereCere was absolutely mortified by this, and even as the three disappeared just a moment later, the pink-haired toddler launched herself at Chibiusa (specifically her leg, as she could only reach that high), and cried, "Save me!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime11th July 2015, 11:36 am

Ready to leave her apartment in a few minutes, Kiyoko put on the silver necklace she got from her mother back then. The elegant pendant with the small diamond in it flattered her cleavage in the strapless light blue figure-accentuating dress greatly. And thanks to the lower part of the dress being shorter from the front sight, it was also possible for her to show her beloved half-open Menbur high heels that she got the other day.

For a last check, she looked into the mirror in the hall of her apartment. Her curly hair lay perfectly on her shoulders and her make-up accentuated her bright eyes without being too much. Looking for her guardian, she grabbed the house keys, pulled them into her purse and left the apartment.

The taxi was already waiting for her and Vulpix, so it didn’t take long until they sat in the car and went to the Enchanted Ball. A ball, Kiyoko recalled. How long ago was that? That she went to a ball? And had a good time there?

When they finally arrived, Kiyoko got out of the car, Vulpix right behind her. From what she saw it seemed that the ball had already started; the building was lighted by all the lights inside and the music was audible even hundreds of meters away. As she saw the tons of people going in and out, she gave Vulpix a sign, allowing him to go on her shoulders. He would get lost easily there. Or run down.

With the already familiar weight of him on her shoulders, Kiyoko entered the building, her eyes widening as she saw it from the inside; everything looked so fancy and noble, the people were all dressed up and the music was just her taste. Observing every ankle of the building, Kiyoko suddenly stopped walking when she spotted a deer in the middle of all that. “A deer?!,” she muttered doubtfully, surprised by the rare sight. Was it common for Terrans to have such great pets? And what was that? Did she just really see a baby over there?

Not sure what to think about it, Kiyoko eventually decided to go over there. If she wanted to appear like a usual Terran, then she needed to know about their culture after all. “Let’s go to the ladies over there, okay?,” she friendly said to Vulpix, telling him about her plans.

“…Vulpix?”

“When did we get here?,” he just asked, his confusion written all over his face.
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime11th July 2015, 11:49 am

Shaking her head, she laughed softly. Honestly, in all the centuries she'd been alive, this had to be something she'd never seen before. 

"You know, you make quite a handsome deer," she commented. Unable to help herself, she reached out and stroke the deer's neck softly, telegraphing her movements so it wouldn't startle and accidentally injure anyone.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime11th July 2015, 11:56 am

Haruka was expecting a nice late night dance with her beloved.

Now she could only gawk. Was Michiru doing the same? She couldn't tell-because she hardly had her eyes on Michiru all evening.

It all started when Chibiusa showed up and a tiny toddler waddled up to her and gave her a hug. As soon as Chibiusa cried out her true name, it became evident that it was one of their own...just turned into a small child. Haruka shook her head, and no sooner had she turned to Michiru to ask what the hell was going on, Makoto turned into a male...and then a deer once this woman who called herself Eshana touched her.

At this point, Haruka was sure they were in a trap. She left Michiru's side just as Ami and Kyoko arrived, and approached Eshana.

She face the woman, sure that it was this woman's magic that was toying and shape shifting poor Cerecere and Makoto. Her walking up to makoto and stroking her proved it. "Don't cry mercy." She grumbled, hoping to intimidate the answers out of her. "There's too much pain to come."

Again, it didn't sound like she spoke right. Hell, the words that came out of her mouth sounded downright crazy. Haruka rationalized it again, thinking to herself that maybe sounding crazy would get the answers out quicker before anyone else was transformed.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime11th July 2015, 2:32 pm

It was Stephanie's first invitation to a ball and really first fancy event she had been to in a while. She bought a light-blue dress to wear and was very excited. When she arrived at the ball, she entered and really didn't know anyone but she went down and saw some people...and a deer and a baby?? "I guess there are kids here too, thats cool' She went up to a person (Chibiusa) and said, "Hello, what is your ocean? My name is Stephanie.." It didn't sink in at first but she thought something didn't sound right but she shook it off.

Last edited by sportsnutd on 11th July 2015, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime11th July 2015, 2:33 pm

When Minako got the invitation to the ball she was very excited! She loved parties like this and the fact that it was going to be Elysium made her really excited. She got ready for the ball and put on a new yellow dress. It was a beautiful and flowing high low dress with flowers embellishing it. She couldn't wait to go to the ball and meet up with her friends. When she got to Elysium she could barely contain her excitement! 

She walked into the ball full of excitement and ready to show off her dress to her friends, if she could find them. Luckily Makoto wasn't too hard to find in the crowd. Having tall friends had its advantages. She smiled and walked over to Makoto ready to show off her dress and see what her tall friend was wearing. When she got over to Makoto she was so excited she thought she might explode. But when she walked up to Makoto shed changed into a guy and was slowly changing more. Minako walked up to her anyway. "Hey Makoto!" Minako said.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime11th July 2015, 3:18 pm

Rei Hino was invited to the ball, she dressed a beautiful red dress, beautiful like a flame and roses... she put the necklace of his late mother, and the gem was a Blue Garnet... The eyes, amazing eyes, like amethyst, bright amethyst eyes...

before entering in the ball, she said to her

"nobody can know about this new power... You can control, Rei, you can"

Inside the ball she seeks a safe place to stay, but Minako saw her... and Rei can't lie to her about the new problem... She ran into the bathroom to hide, but accidentally when she was in the bathroom, she froze the handle!

"OMG, I don't believe!!! someone help me" - Shouted Rei...

Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime11th July 2015, 4:13 pm

A girl had been asking why there was a deer. Zena turned to face the girl, feeling a little scared  she hesitated. She didn't want to cause trouble.  Luckily, the girl didn't look scary at all. In fact she looked to be near the same age as Zena. She spoke slowly, keeping her eyes on the ground.

"I- uh, I think it was me. I seem to have an ability to um, change people to animals. I had no idea I could do such a thing" she said as she slowly turned her gaze to face Aurelyiah. Zena could sense something, she could sense Aurelyiah wanted to leave. 

Zena felt bad, but she could tell that Makoto who had now turned to a deer was somehow trying to communicate it was okay. When the deer bowed its head, Zena walked up and rubbed its head. "It's going to be okay, I got you into this and I will get you out of it," she said as another cloud of smoke appeared. 

Oh great did I just change him into another animal, she thought as she heard someone shouting at Eshana.

"I- I think it was my doing actually, I am so sorry, I honestly had no idea I was capable of something so awful..." She said as she curled up, slightly afraid of the tall blonde woman.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime11th July 2015, 5:09 pm

Makoto looked away from her impromptu staring contest with Auri when she felt someone...petting her? Her first instinct was to pull away, but it kind of felt nice. She relaxed into Eshana's touch, zoning out for a moment. Wait...what if the longer she stayd like this, the more she thought like an actual deer? Would she eventually forget who she was? But before Makoto could panic, Zena touched her head, and she was suddenly human again. 

"I think you fixed me!" Makoto said, realizing she was now female too. And then she heard Minako's voice, but when she turned to find her friend, she couldn't see her anywhere. Was she just imagining it?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime11th July 2015, 6:23 pm

Haruka crossed her arms. "It looks like now we've got problems, and I don't think we can solve them."

She blinked. What was that? Of course they could solve the problem! She flailed her arms around, trying to say something else to correctly convey her thoughts. She walked over to Makoto, glad she was alright.

"Dream weaver! I believe we can reach the morning light!"

She groaned and smacked herself with her palm. Was she even making sense anymore? Now she was just hitting on Makoto, in Michiru's presence? It was clear that she was effected by the same thing as everyone else-or something like that. She turned to Makoto again; determined to not mess this one up.

"I'm sorry, I can't be perfect." THERE! That was working! How else could she convey to the others that she was effected by something strange as well! She swallowed and continued. "And it's just too late, and we can't go back, I'm sorry, I can't be perfect."

Haruka screamed, a guttural scream of frustration. This wasn't working! It still sounded like she was hitting on Makoto! She ran over to Michiru, and felt as though she was making puppy dog eyes at her. (Please tell her she wasn't looking that desperate.) Michiru would have to understand her! She looked Michiru dead in the eyes. Michiru! I'm under a spell too! Someone is causing this! Please understand!

"Looks like now we've got bad blood."

Noooooooooo! Haruka plopped her head on Michiru's shoulder in defeat. Why was she talking so weird!? Was anyone able to understand her!?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime11th July 2015, 11:27 pm

"Er, what?" Makoto raised a brow at Haruka's speech patterns, and was once again transformed into a boy.

"This again?" He frowned and looked at himself. He thought this transforming thing was over... "Alright, what's going on here?" He was pretty sure no one had touched him this time, so why did he change? Was there even a trigger?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime12th July 2015, 1:53 am

"Ah! Cere Cere!" Small Lady was so taken aback she couldn't respond. Cere Cere was a toddler, Makoto had went from a girl to a boy to a deer (how does that even happen???) back to her normal self and now a man again. Haruka is talking weird and theres people she didn't know. Suddenly the rest of her Guardian Senshi appeared laughing at Cere Cere then disappeared. It made her head spin and she put Cere Cere down before she dropped her.

Another attendee had shown up and in her daze she thought she heard a question directed at her.

"Hello, what is your ocean? My name..."

Did she just hear that correctly? Turning around she accidentally touched the new girl (Stephanie was it?) with her finger tips and she was suddenly a toddler as well...

"No way again??"

She jumped away from the child, startled at the evens, and grabbed onto Haruka for protection. She turned into a child too.

"OH NO!!" she shrieked. What was she to do?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]   The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Enchanted Ball Roleplay Thread [Light RP Event]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top