The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Accountability Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Accountability Challenge - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 11:18 am

9931 / 30000 words. 33% done!

After writing my dad a short birthday letter. =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th July 2013, 11:49 pm

Hey! Where has everyone been? How are you ladies doing on this project? I basically took the last two days off for mafia and my husband's day offs. But he is going back to work tomorrow. I talked to my beta reader because I was having a small brain dart, but when I told her the summary of my chapter via email I just felt an incredible urge to start writing it again. She didn't really have to say anything, just ask where I wanted the chapter to go.

I really hope to see more of everyone tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 1:09 am

AgentAyu wrote:

5535 / 30000 words. 18% done!

Here is where I'm stopping for the night. Less than 500 words to go and I'll be caught up!

6707 / 30000 words. 22% done!

I'll post links to the RP threads when those threads are completed.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 3:12 am

Well according to my fanfiction.net account I've written a total words of 152,128 with LOH having the most words at 69,738. Now if only I could start writing again and actually complete them in a timely manner ...u.u

I think I'll try this and hopefully it will help me finish my stories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 8:50 am

Go for it nerf! It is a lot of fun!!! 

Join us!
Back to top Go down
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 11:21 am

9821 / 30000 words. 33% done!

I've been working a bit on my Dynasty Challenge, but most of that word count came from an Ib fanfic I've been wanting to write for a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 1:31 pm

Yay! I'm happy that you are knocking your projects out, or at least working on them overtime, Zodia!

<3

Still no word count update on my end, but this is what I have accomplished so far:

The entire rough draft for the second half of chapter 17 on paper! 8 pages! Wooot! So next is typing up the chapter and adding in all my details and everything before I go ahead and edit my word count and send to my beta reader. Hopefully I'll get this done in a couple of hours, but I have to go for now.

How is everyone doing? Besides Zodia and I that is...Haven't heard from you ladies yet today.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 1:35 pm

Awww that's so awesome!! Accountability Challenge - Page 4 4033448464  It's so great to see all of the work you've done xD Congratulations on it! I hope I can be as productive soon too haha!

I am a bit behind ^^;; I am taking a break and working on an RP post instead, so hopefully that will help bump me back into the right word range xD And give me some more inspiration too :3

6792 / 30000 words. 23% done!
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 6:33 pm

after reviewing the story, which is now completed and posted for

5188 / 30000 words. 17% done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 7:51 pm

This sounds awesome! I know I'm terribly late, but I'd love to join in a few days when I get back from my research. I think for practicalities sake I should aim the accountability challenge at my master's thesis proposal/thesis, although I'm tempted to throw a fan-fiction in there.

I already had started writing fifteen minutes each day, but stopped during my research here in Belize. I figured I'm researching every day for my master's thesis, so I can cut myself some slack until I get home. The counter seems like a lot more fun and I can still do the fifteen minutes a day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 7:56 pm

AgentAyu wrote:

6707 / 30000 words. 22% done!

I'll post links to the RP threads when those threads are completed.

7385 / 30000 words. 22% done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 7:58 pm

For sure, Venus! Join us!!! =D

Verdandi, Ayu, and Mi:  You go girls!!!! Woot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th July 2013, 9:05 pm

11535 / 30000 words. 38% done!

Finally got some time away from the monkey climbing all over me. Hubby took her out on the town to let me write! =D

Well if going grocery shopping counts at out on the town....

What's funny is I cut 500 words out of the chapter too. It just didn't seem to fit... xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 9:06 am

Hey ladies!!! 

So, I know it is only morning, and errrr....I guess this is my third post in a row (Sorry for that), but I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool if we all took part in the writing contest this month? It will count towards our word count, plus we'll be able to share each other's work!

What do you all think? Wanna do it? It 1000 words or less! =D

I woke up early this morning and took some time to myself. I simmed away, and so I should be able to write another chapter for the Immortal Dynasty challenge soon if I keep it up! So I'm super excited about that. 

And then Chapter 18, well I'll probably work on that part of my fic a little bit tomorrow. Today I'm going to focus on the writing contest and move forward from there....probably sim with my free time so I can do that chapter today! 

Sorry, I'm just in an awesome mood. 

What is everyone else working on? How are your projects going? Have any of you completed anything that you intended to do, like a fanfic, an essay, or some other kind of project since we've started? List your achievements!
Back to top Go down
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 9:42 am

10219 / 30000 words. 34% done!

Not a huge update from my last post, but I haven't added in any of the roleplaying I've been doing with my sister.

I wasn't planning on entering the 15th Writing Contest, but looking over the prompt again I've got an idea for it. I think I'll work on my entry tonight!
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 7:12 pm

i'm thinking of entering the contest. i'm getting kind of inspired (i'm listening to one song nonstop, like, over 50 times today)
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 7:14 pm

OK guys I'm not going to be able to do this any more to busy around the house at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 7:32 pm

It's alright, Ari-chan! Thank you for participating while you could. We all understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 7:40 pm

Okay, so I've rewritten the same story four times today with different variations. Is it bad that I want to count all those words even though they were not the final draft? It feels like I write thousands of words that I don't even count towards this challenge, but considering the time I spend doing it, it almost seems silly that I don't. Any thoughts on that? Do you all count the words from your rough drafts? Do you want to?
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 7:41 pm

i only count the final version. like, if i change something, i'll redo the math.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 7:42 pm

Same here, but at the same time it get's kind of frustrating. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th July 2013, 9:02 pm

12626 / 30000 words. 42% done!

yay! I completed a portion of chapter 4 of my immortal dynasty and my entry for the writing contest! 

Cheers to all those participating in the writing contest, and to those who got their words for the day done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th July 2013, 10:09 am

13023 / 30000 words. 43% done!

I updated my blog. I'll be working on more things later on today. =)
Back to top Go down
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th July 2013, 12:24 pm

11013 / 30000 words. 37% done!

I need to catch up tonight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th July 2013, 8:02 pm

Don't worry, Zodiacrain! You will catch up in no time!

Currently I am behind in my writing. I won't be typing anything tonight, so nothing will be updated in my word count. However I have 5 pages of my rough draft for my rough draft of chapter 18 written on paper. I will continue to write on paper tonight and hopefully have a big word count tomorrow when i type everything up.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th July 2013, 10:16 pm

so, i started a new story now. chapter 1 is done, but nowhere near being revised for the moment.

6393 / 30000 words. 21% done!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 8:18 am

I'm late but I'm in! Might not get the full 30k but we'll ser how far I get! ^^` I wrote nothing at the cottage. Fail lol
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 8:28 am

Kyra, the last thing we'd expect from you was to write something while in a cottage with your husband =P

and i also don't think i'm going to nail the 30000 words, but i'm not really aiming for there, i'm just aiming for the writing
Back to top Go down
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 5:26 pm

12739 / 30000 words. 42% done!

Almost halfway there! When does the accountability challenge end, Natasha? At the end of July, or a month (about 30 days) after signing up for the challenge?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 6:21 pm

The challenge ends on August 10th. The challenge began on July 10th. =) For those starting later on, they can cut 1000 words per a day they were not participating to make it fair. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accountability Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top