The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Accountability Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Accountability Challenge - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th July 2013, 9:13 am

Everything you had written for the clue game would have counted, Uranus. I understand though! Good try! And have fun with the seminars and stuff.

Akiko- Woot!!!! You can do it, and remember if during the 15 minutes you hit a point where you don't want to stop, don't! Don't until you got the part you want to write done, then return to your rotation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th July 2013, 10:07 am

You can do it, Uranus! (Referring to the next challenge)

@Natsha: Oh, but of course!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th July 2013, 7:20 pm

24271 / 30000 words. 81% done!

Typed up most of what I wrote, and only have 2 written pages left that I'm saving for tomorrow. It's so close to the end now! Hopefully my words will be the rest of this chapter! =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th July 2013, 7:20 pm

Woot! Way to go, Natasha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th July 2013, 7:36 pm

Ty ty!!! =)
Back to top Go down
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th July 2013, 9:54 pm

19749 / 30000 words. 66% done!

I haven't included any of my recent roleplaying; I'll add that in later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th July 2013, 9:56 pm

Woot!!! go zodia!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 1:10 am

AkikoUranus wrote:

16991 / 30000 words. 57% done!

GAH! So close to 17K!

18013 / 30000 words. 60% done!
Back to top Go down
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 9:24 pm

24855 / 30000 words. 83% done!

I just counted up the last week's worth of role playing with my sister. I haven't included the Clue game yet, but I think I might include non-Clue-roleplay stories before I factor it into my word count.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 9:44 pm

AkikoUranus: wrote:

18013 / 30000 words. 60% done!

19564 / 30000 words. 65% done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 10:23 pm

So, I didn't do any writing today. I allowed myself to slack off. *Slaps hand* 

I will be writing tomorrow though! Hubby and daughter are gonna play outside and clean the car out while I write, so! 

I made all the people who actively participated in this challenge at one point or another a siggie! Feel free to take it. It was just a little token for joining in, even if life did get in the way and you couldn't finish. Here's your participation reward:

Spoiler:

Maybe, if the beautiful, wonderful, amazing Tuxedo Mistress doesn't mind, she could make special fancy siggies for those who complete the challenge on August 10th? I just don't have photoshop nor her amazing skills to accomplish that! xD
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:09 pm

i won't say i'll do it, but i can ask mercury to do it =)

lately life's been hectic
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:12 pm

No, that's okay! I'll figure something out. Mercury's been pretty busy herself it seems. Especially with the anniversary and all of that. I'm sure I can come up with something. It'll be a challenge, but I'll do it on my own.  Accountability Challenge - Page 6 111859084
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:35 pm

AkikoUranus wrote:

19564 / 30000 words. 65% done!

20036 / 30000 words. 67% done!

Woot! I hit the 20K mark!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th July 2013, 11:44 pm

GO GO GO!!!! =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 1:16 pm

AkikoUranus wrote:

20036 / 30000 words. 67% done!

Woot! I hit the 20K mark!

21307 / 30000 words. 71% done!

Not done writing for the day either! Or is it neither?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 6:28 pm

AkikoUranus wrote:

21307 / 30000 words. 71% done!

Not done writing for the day either! Or is it neither?

22111 / 30000 words. 74% done!

Still not done for the day.
Back to top Go down
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime28th July 2013, 6:53 pm

Natasha wrote:
So, I didn't do any writing today. I allowed myself to slack off. *Slaps hand* 

I will be writing tomorrow though! Hubby and daughter are gonna play outside and clean the car out while I write, so! 

I made all the people who actively participated in this challenge at one point or another a siggie! Feel free to take it. It was just a little token for joining in, even if life did get in the way and you couldn't finish. Here's your participation reward:

Spoiler:

Maybe, if the beautiful, wonderful, amazing Tuxedo Mistress doesn't mind, she could make special fancy siggies for those who complete the challenge on August 10th? I just don't have photoshop nor her amazing skills to accomplish that! xD

Thanks for the signature! I'm now trying out a signature rotator... 

No updates for today, though I've been roleplaying with my sister, so I have been writing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime29th July 2013, 12:44 am

24356 / 30000 words. 81% done!

Lol didn't do much at all. Literally 85 words. I really need to write again. xD 

Np Zodia! Can't wait to see your word count!

Go Akiko!!! =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 12:46 am

25538 / 30000 words. 85% done!

Getting closer to the end!!! 4462 words to go! =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 1:40 am

AkikoUranus wrote:

22111 / 30000 words. 74% done!

Still not done for the day.

23464 / 30000 words. 78% done!

Tomorrow my two different character apps, RP replies, and RP drabbles will be counted as well and will probably really shoot up my count by at least 2K more words. I'd probably be done if I counted my notes from Japanese class, but I didn't want to count them with this challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 1:46 am

It's getting close to the end with 11 days to go! =D
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 8:12 am

Holy cow you guys are close!!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime30th July 2013, 8:46 pm

27963 / 30000 words. 93% done!

So close to done!

Still have my popcorn drabble to do, but it's getting pushed to tomorrow. xD

I keep running into projects to do it seems. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 3:02 pm

AkikoUranus wrote:

23464 / 30000 words. 78% done!

Tomorrow my two different character apps, RP replies, and RP drabbles will be counted as well and will probably really shoot up my count by at least 2K more words. I'd probably be done if I counted my notes from Japanese class, but I didn't want to count them with this challenge.

24804 / 30000 words. 83% done!

Still have one more character app and replies to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 4:00 pm

You go, girlfriend!!! You're almost done!!! =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 4:03 pm

Currently typing up a long winded RP reply that is intentionally having run-on sentences and comma splices xD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 4:16 pm

LOL! You lil cheater! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 4:18 pm

Natasha wrote:
LOL! You lil cheater! xD

More like Haruka-Muse has finally been busted by a Michiru-Muse and has to confess. And that's only under 500 words. Most of my word count is coming from character apps and probably written RP replies as well as drabbles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime31st July 2013, 4:19 pm

Heehee. I'm teasing you! 

I'm getting lazy here. I keep looking at my word count and think, I have 11 days including today....I don't necessarily HAVE to write to get it done...

*pushes self*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accountability Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top