The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Accountability Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

Accountability Challenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 6:48 pm

that means I only have to write 28000 words? =)

(not gonna make it, i know, but...)

well, i'm almost in 30%...

7546 / 28000 words. 27% done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime20th July 2013, 10:31 pm

Exactly! Good going, Mi! =)

xD I spent the day out with the hubby and daughter. Darn it, I will catch up on word count! I will! After I get home from the barbecue tomorrow... XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21st July 2013, 6:20 pm

14683 / 30000 words. 49% done!

WOOOT! Almost halfway done. I still have a thousand words left to do to catch up completely, but I'm still writing the rough draft for chapter 18 which has hit page 9 of my written draft. Going to take a break, but I think I'm doing good so far!!!

How about everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21st July 2013, 6:41 pm

5705 / 30000 words. 19% done!

Would I be cheating if I counted all the saved (aka non-rp) posts I made from the beginning of July to now, since I didn't write a thing from when I left for the cottage til today? o_o cause that's what that count is. But then I could start from scratch RIGHT NOW and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21st July 2013, 6:55 pm

Nah. They count. But then you are stuck with 30,000 words. =P

It's cheating if you lowered your word count, OR if it's before July 10th, when the challenge initially started.
Back to top Go down
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 6:45 am

I should add my RP posts with my sister to the word count... I'll be right back...

Edit:

14600 / 30000 words. 49% done!

Not bad!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 7:32 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

Nearly at the 50% mark, Zodia!!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 8:17 am

Hooray Zodiac!!

^^' I'm going to try to start sometime today! ((Should chores and errands happen to run smoothly and/or go fast))((darn bills))((and lawns))((and unexpected kitty fleas >.>))

MY PLAN IS TO WORK ON AND HOPEFULLY FINISH CARDINAL KING. I WOULD BE THRILLED WITH MYSELF IF THAT WERE TO HAPPEN. The end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 9:30 pm

AkikoUranus wrote:

7385 / 30000 words. 22% done!

9660 / 30000 words. 32% done!

Still a little behind, but I've got plenty of other RP threads and parts of chapters to write out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 9:34 pm

15285 / 30000 words. 51% done!

I've just added in the roleplaying clue game we've been doing. What i've got in "roleplaying" up to that point, but not the OOC stuff.

I couldn't seem to write at the kid's museum today which is a bummer. I ended up coloring my daughter salmons and stapling them together to make a hat instead. xD

Surprisingly kids screaming and kids tapping on your shoulder asking you what you're writing again and again makes it near impossible to write! Can you believe that? Accountability Challenge - Page 5 1948543417 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 9:42 pm

Oh, yeah I forgot to count the Clue RP and add the links to my drabbles and finished threads!

10179 / 30000 words. 34% done!

Meeting in the Park [RP Thread]

Drabble 1

Drabble 2
Back to top Go down
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2013, 7:45 am

17834 / 30000 words. 59% done!

Wow, it's amazing how much two roleplays (the Clue one and the one I'm doing with my sister) can add to one's word count.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2013, 4:16 pm

16702 / 30000 words. 56% done!

With today's roleplaying so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime23rd July 2013, 11:06 pm

17526 / 30000 words. 58% done!

With roleplay from after the last accountability update.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th July 2013, 9:24 pm

19250 / 30000 words. 64% done!

With recent roleplaying of the day and the first two pages of my written rough draft typed!!! =D

Even closer to the end of the word count! Accountability Challenge - Page 5 1984953407

Now I only need to write 633 words a day to meet the August 10th Deadline! =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24th July 2013, 9:34 pm

AkikoUranus wrote:
Oh, yeah I forgot to count the Clue RP and add the links to my drabbles and finished threads!

10179 / 30000 words. 34% done!

Meeting in the Park [RP Thread]

Drabble 1

Drabble 2

15245 / 30000 words. 51% done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 10:04 am

20490 / 30000 words. 68% done!

With roleplay and typing up more of chapter 18. 4 1/2 pages of half my written draft done on wordpad! WOOT! I'll be writing more and updating more later. But so far I only need to write 595 words a day for the rest of the challenge to hit the deadline. The words are quickly dwindling! =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 10:15 am

Woot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 9:39 pm

AkikoUranus wrote:

15245 / 30000 words. 51% done!

15771 / 30000 words. 53% done!

Here is where my word count stands right now since I've been knocked out on the Clue Game. Time to get to all those reply I owe on my Tumblr RP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 9:48 pm

You go girlfriend! halfway through it! =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 9:51 pm

And I'm ahead of count too! We're supposed to be up to at least 15K now, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 9:54 pm

Yep!!! =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 11:41 pm

22743 / 30000 words. 76% done!

The clue game is really causing me to rack up words without trying! xD 

Awesome game, Uranus!!! =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 11:42 pm

Looks like you're going to get that expansion pack!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 11:44 pm

Yeah....after this I just have to do the whole Immortal Dynasty challenge....which I can't do with hubby home because when he plays wow it lags my sims game. Weird, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 11:44 pm

Doesn't surprise me actually xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 11:49 pm

yeah! It's weird still. I don't play online, but because of the way every game company runs their games now... with all the patches and stuff... *sighs* 

But my husband rarely gets the kind of free time he deserves so, I digress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime26th July 2013, 1:18 am

AkikoUranus wrote:

15771 / 30000 words. 53% done!

Here is where my word count stands right now since I've been knocked out on the Clue Game. Time to get to all those reply I owe on my Tumblr RP.

16991 / 30000 words. 57% done!

GAH! So close to 17K!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime26th July 2013, 1:33 am

Challenge for myself tomorrow since I have to further reorganize/clean my room.

45 minutes straight of cleaning and for break 15 minutes straight of writing. Alternating between the two. Let's see how many words I can get done with this idea! I'm hoping to at least finish the two chapters (one for two different stories) this way so I can finally update my stories.

One of the stories I hadn't updated... in over a year 1/4... Yeah, my readers have waited long enough for an update... oops!

Another one hadn't been update since February. x_x

My readers must hate me right now, but will love me when it updates.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime26th July 2013, 8:23 am

Accountability Challenge - Page 5 1948543417  I am officially dropping out of the Accountability Challenge. The Clue game has kinda run away with the spare time around this science collaborative. ...that, combined with going to the movies practically every night (summer!) and helping people move stuff over the weekend, I don't think I can get much of anywhere with this challenge. 

I will write! I will participate in all of GC's current writing challenges! But I don't think I'll get anywhere near as far as to actually record my word count. u_u

NEXT TIME, CHALLENGE, Accountability Challenge - Page 5 1263409520   NEXT TIME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accountability Challenge   Accountability Challenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accountability Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top