The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Mamo-chan appreciation thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th October 2012, 12:20 pm

Yes, but the mask detracts from his wonderful profile...

So for the next question maybe - which of Mamoru's clothes you like and which you dislike?
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th October 2012, 3:43 pm

Oh yesss I agree but I think it was part of the tuxedo Smile Likes: Im not sure if you remember in episode 93 Mamoru was wearing a purple motorcycle jacket oh he look good in it and we can't forget his Jogging suit and I really like the clothing he was wearing in the super s movie. Oh and Dislikes the famous Green jacket the problem is he wears it soo much that it annoys mi when I see it on him hbu you Moonlight lady which mamorus clothing u dislike and like ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th October 2012, 3:50 pm

Ah Mamoru. I love him so much. I never did understand why he got so much hate. I mean yeah, I can see it sometimes because of the anime, but everywhere else...I just don't get it. >.<

He's such a great male character. I love how he adores Usagi (and even Chibiusa). I love him as Prince Endymion, Mamo, and King Endymion <3

I'm in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2012, 3:33 am

Yes, the hate poor Mamoru gets is baffling. He really needs a hug.

SerenaChiba630 wrote:
Oh yesss I agree but I think it was part of the tuxedo Smile Likes: Im not sure if you remember in episode 93 Mamoru was wearing a purple motorcycle jacket oh he look good in it and we can't forget his Jogging suit and I really like the clothing he was wearing in the super s movie. Oh and Dislikes the famous Green jacket the problem is he wears it soo much that it annoys mi when I see it on him hbu you Moonlight lady which mamorus clothing u dislike and like ? Smile

I actually don't dislike the famous green jacket, I agree though that he wears it too much (and isn't it the only outfit he has at the end of Stars?Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 2041938683). I also like when he takes off the green jacket and wears only black sweater.

Like: To these you mentioned I add also the sweater of S movie, shirt of R movie and Nehellenia arc of Stars and brown jacket, white shirt and jeans he wears in 28 and 132.

I even love his pink shirt. I know some people are against pink with men, but I think it really suits him. Besides, pink is Usagi's colour and he starts wearing it after after they get together. Also the rolled up sleeves are great.

I love also both his suits, though I prefer the white one. But my absolute favourite is the Prince Endymion's outfit Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 2041938683

And now as far as not-so-great outfits are concerned - the green earth one is not very fashionable and matching (but kinda cute anyway). The worse is the Tshirt he wears when they prepare curry for Chibiusa. Also I'm not very fond of the yellow and blue Tshirt in Usagi's birthday episode.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2012, 4:37 am

Aw I thought I was the only one who absolutely loved Endymion in his Prince outfit when he would transform I would get soo happy let mi remember in the R Movie and episode 172 is when he's wearing it oh lord best outfit . You know I woulda love Mamoru use his Prince outfit in the future instead of the Lavender Tuxedo it looks okay but to bright what are your thoughts ? Haha oh yes how could I forget the earth one not a big fan of it Sad or the one he use when they were making curry but talking about the earth shirt it's funny how he's the senshi of earth and he's wearing a shirt that represent his planet Smile oh poor Mamoru hopefully in the new anime he'll have better wardrobe
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2012, 8:08 am

Yes, the reason for my seeing the green earth shirt as cute is that is his planet. Anyway, Mamoru is too nerdy to be incarnation of fashion. But he still looks atrractive Cool

I also wondered why King Endymion isn't more like Prince Endymion lookwise. I also adore when he transforms in Prince Endymion. I wonder what is significance of this - is it his higher firm?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2012, 3:08 pm

I wanna join this club <3
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 4:17 pm

Aww I agree but you never know maybe the animators decide to make Mamoru more fashionable Smile and oh I thought about to and I believe the lavender tux significance is higher firm...... but I think in all forms Mamoru is attractive but the best is when he transform into Prince Endymion and my second favorite when he's Tuxedo Kamen without the Hat lol
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 4:30 pm

SerenaChiba630 wrote:
Aww I agree but you never know maybe the animators decide to make Mamoru more fashionable Smile and oh I thought about to and I believe the lavender tux significance is higher firm...... but I think in all forms Mamoru is attractive but the best is when he transform into Prince Endymion and my second favorite when he's Tuxedo Kamen without the Hat lol
Mmmm.... Prince Endymion.... ヽ(´ー`)ノ
Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 Tumblr_l9965nFJFS1qbpk2wo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th October 2012, 4:34 pm

@Saailor Uranus Aww he's soo handsome love it its from the R movie right Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st October 2012, 1:42 pm

Yes, Sailor Uranus, this is my favourite transformation. Thank you!

SerenaChiba - King Endymion's look may be more royal and dignified. I wonder for what he got these medals.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd November 2012, 12:48 pm

I'm not sure why but what are your thoughts Moonlight Lady
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd November 2012, 5:13 am

Probably something to do with banishment of Black Moon people? Or maybe it's a medal for the best King? Wink

Why do you think he become a king?
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 11:34 am

Moonlight Lady wrote:
Probably something to do with banishment of Black Moon people? Or maybe it's a medal for the best King? Wink

Why do you think he become a king?

Oh yess I agree I also believe he recieve a medal for the banishment of the Black Moon people

I believe he became king because Usagi needed someone to rule with and who else would fit perfectly then Mamoru Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 2041938683Haha why do you think he became King Moonlight Lady ?
Back to top Go down
thewhitemoonfamily
Lotus Crystal

thewhitemoonfamily

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lady Claudia of Crystal Tokyo

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 9:07 pm

I've been waiting for this fan club my whole life. <3 haha

Odd reason to love him but, I think my love for Mamoru has grown because the hatred I've noticed for him within the fandom. I mean I loved him even before then, but just having haters down my throat for weeks on end in my ask box really influences my adoration of the hated on. haha
Back to top Go down
http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://claujowrites.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/monkeejr?feature=mhee
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 4:44 am

Moonlight Lady wrote:
which of Mamoru's clothes you like and which you dislike?

His prince outfit in PGSM ._. Too.... white and... too much stuff on it. How can he even move? I liked his original armor a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 1:04 pm

Yes, original armour was perfect Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 2570116496

SerenaChiba630, I'm not sure whether Usagi could become Queen without Mamoru - after all, he's the Prince of Earth.

Thewhitemoonfamily - yes, the hatred for Mamoru is unbelievable - maybe Mamoru's dedication tread needs development?
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th November 2012, 3:39 pm

Generally I think people become King and Queen because they need to and have the qualifications? For example, Queen Serenity isn't around anymore, there's no mention of Endymion's parents. Usagi and Mamoru get married, therefore the throne is ascended. Both can become King and Queen without the other however; just by different means. But! They are married and King and Queen together; equally ruling by each others sides and being great pillars. Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 1805429032
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th November 2012, 5:27 am

[quote="Moonlight Lady"]Yes, original armour was perfect Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 2570116496

SerenaChiba630, I'm not sure whether Usagi could become Queen without Mamoru - after all, he's the Prince of Earth.

Agreed I think his original armour was perfect to Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 2570116496

Mmm I think Usagi can become queen without Mamoru because after all after Queen Serenity passed away who would become Queen of the Moon kingdom Usagi right or what do you think ?

Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 1805429032
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th November 2012, 8:07 am

SerenaChiba630 - yes, the Queen of Moon Kingdom - but on Earth? We have few details of what happened with the throne... so it's speculation.

Lady Tuxedo wrote:
Generally I think people become King and Queen because they need to and have the qualifications?

Well, in most cases monarchy is hereditary... and other qualifications are secondary.

[] They are married and King and Queen together; equally ruling by each others sides and being great pillars. Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 1805429032 [/quote]

Beautifully said and ITA.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th November 2012, 7:37 pm

Wait Moonlight Lady didn't Usagi become Queen because the entire planet was frozen over for a thousand years and Neo Queen Serenity awoke everyone with the power of the Imperium Silver Crystal making her Ascend to the Earth's throne ?

Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 3322474402
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th November 2012, 5:56 am

Yes, King said something about it, but without details, so we don’t know exactly, what happened. I think it was deliberate that the girls wouldn’t know their exact future.

And to get back on topic:

http://fyeahcontroversialcharacters.tumblr.com/post/35437776394/defense-of-mamoru-chiba-tuxedo-kamen-from-sailor-moon

Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th November 2012, 8:22 pm

How Usagi became Queen in the Future is a mystery Naoko didn't give enough details about it Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 378648805

and Ahhhh is that site where fans talk about Mamoru ??? Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 2570116496
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 12:22 pm

This is site where people defend hated characters - as we know, poor Mamo-chan is subject to great hate, so he really needed it.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 12:25 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
This is site where people defend hated characters - as we know, poor Mamo-chan is subject to great hate, so he really needed it.

Aww god do you think his character is hated so much because of how he was made to be in the Anime Crying or Very sad ?
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 12:30 pm

I don't know - but most reasons for hating him seem IMO weak - which is discussed in that defence.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th November 2012, 12:40 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
I don't know - but most reasons for hating him seem IMO weak - which is discussed in that defence.

I agree

My question for you is who do you prefer Manga Mamoru or Anime Mamoru ??
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th November 2012, 12:25 pm

I love them both, but my favourite is always Anime Mamoru.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th November 2012, 4:57 pm

i say PGSM Mamoru is better than both of them
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
DuskAndFlare
Star Seed

DuskAndFlare

Star Seed

Title : Stone Sun

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th November 2012, 10:38 pm

yesyesyes.
This club is win.
I absolutely LOVE Mamo-chan, but definitely more of a Manga fan.
I feel like they just... tried to hard in the anime.
But I DO love the Kamen-isms, he was full of hilarious phrases...
But the top hat. The top hat is ridiculous..
And his awkward outfits in the anime.
Back to top Go down
http://burningrevelation.b1.jcink.com http://mimiroth.tumblr.com http://fata-morganaandroid.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mamo-chan appreciation thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top