The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Mamo-chan appreciation thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th December 2012, 12:28 pm

It doesn't matter if both get there memories erase I think some how they'll fall in love again they are just meant to be with each other. Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 1805429032

Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th December 2012, 12:43 pm

PrinceEndymionLover wrote:
It doesn't matter if both get there memories erase I think some how they'll fall in love again they are just meant to be with each other. Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 1805429032

Yes! Absolutely. I adore the fact that they fell in love with each other before their memories returned the first time. I think if they were to lose their memories again they would continually find one another. They are drawn to each other. It is less obvious in the anime but very much so in the manga. Mamoru felt an attachment towards her and Usagi's whole body would respond whenever he was near.

I love them as a couple but I equally love them before they get together. They are so cute together and all of their physical emotional reactions to each other are so endearing. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th December 2012, 12:57 pm

Sailor Jupiter wrote:

Yes! Absolutely. I adore the fact that they fell in love with each other before their memories returned the first time. I think if they were to lose their memories again they would continually find one another. They are drawn to each other. It is less obvious in the anime but very much so in the manga. Mamoru felt an attachment towards her and Usagi's whole body would respond whenever he was near.

I love them as a couple but I equally love them before they get together. They are so cute together and all of their physical emotional reactions to each other are so endearing. ^^

Yes your right Sailor Jupi it's beautiful how without knowing who one another is they feel something for each other as you say its more shown in the Manga. I Absolutely love that Mamoru created Moonlight Knight because deep inside, he had the desire to protect his true love. They don't need to regain there memories by being with each other they'll fall in love. Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 1805429032
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th December 2012, 1:10 pm

I Absolutely love that Mamoru created Moonlight Knight because deep inside, he had the desire to protect his true love. They don't need to regain there memories by being with each other they'll fall in love. Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 1805429032

That's a really beautiful way of looking at it. I've always thought that Moonlight Knight was a ridiculous character, although I will not deny that the intentions behind him are very endearing. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th December 2012, 2:19 pm

Aww really I think he's a great character. I just love the fact that his character was created by the love Mamoru has for Usagi. Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 398992973
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4th December 2012, 4:42 pm

i once read a fic and the theme was "what if the senshi and mamoru never had their mamories back and never fought against evil? would they find each other?"
and yes, they do find each other in the end <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th December 2012, 5:16 am

Mi Mako Chan wrote:
i once read a fic and the theme was "what if the senshi and mamoru never had their mamories back and never fought against evil? would they find each other?"
and yes, they do find each other in the end <3

Aww its beautiful I wanna try and find this FanFic <3 I personally believe Mamoru and Usagi love is soo Big that it will follow them to the eternity.Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 1805429032
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th December 2012, 5:53 am

hehehe

here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2001064/1/Golden-Afternoon
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th December 2012, 11:59 am

Maybe new question of the week:

What is Mamoru's biggest fear and his greater dream?
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th December 2012, 12:00 pm

his biggest fear: to be left alone again
greatest dream: a family, someone to love
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th December 2012, 12:24 pm

• biggest fear: I also agree being left alone again. Obviously Losing his true love Usagi. Without her he doesn't have a purpose in life. She is what motivates him each and everyday Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 1434556979
  • greatest dream: To graduate from College and marry his Odango Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 3655530388
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime6th December 2012, 12:16 pm

I agree - no matter what happens - death, memory loss, brainwashing - they always manage that. You can see how their attraction grows gradually, even when they do not know yet.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th December 2012, 5:10 am

Moonlight Lady wrote:

I agree - no matter what happens - death, memory loss, brainwashing - they always manage that. You can see how their attraction grows gradually, even when they do not know yet.

Exactly its like from birth they were meant to be with each other <3. They both always find a way to be with each other no matter what happens Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 1805429032.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th December 2012, 12:47 pm

I especially like how even when he is evil, he still can't hurt her and ends up protecting her Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 1805429032

To answer the question:

IMO - His biggest fear is Usagi's death.

His greatest dream is to let Usagi's hair loose and run his fingers through it.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th December 2012, 5:23 am

@Moonlight Lady I do wonder do you think if Usagi never took out the star locket do you believe Mamoru woulda killed her or what else could have prevented him from killing her ???

Awww thats sucha a cute dream Usagi does look very beautiful with her hair down Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 190603310
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th December 2012, 10:01 am

Interesting question, PrinceEndymionLover. In previous episodes he showed clear reluctance to hurt her, but now he's supposed to be supermegaevil - and he does not hesitate to beat her up severely...

ETA: Also, he must really be full of evil, as Silver Crystal wasn't working on him. So maybe this time he would strike.

Usagi however with the locket managed to reach him - could she do it in other way?

I also wanted to say that I absolutely love this scene - how her love makes him return memories. And it starts with Moon Kingdom, but then we see their first meeting on Earth. And this ends with him returning mentally to his loneliness and her coming to him to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th December 2012, 2:57 pm

That's where I'm confuse what woulda happen if there were no star locket would Evil Prince Endymion have the courage to kill his Love. Would there be any other way Usagi could stop him. Could a kiss break the evil spell . There's so many questions I have, I'm surprise no one else had this curiosity Shocked

Oh yess I do also its beautiful how the star locket represents the love between Prince Endymion and Princess Serena Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 1805429032. I wouldv'e prefered him having his memories back and not wait like 10 episodes for him to remember his past life with Usagi Mad
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th December 2012, 3:04 pm

See here we have the Evil Prince Endymion trying to kill Sailor Moon

Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 Serena21

Here Sailor Moon shows him the star locket but without it would Endymion have the heart to kill her ??

Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 Serena22
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th December 2012, 12:36 pm

Usagi could have found another way of reminding Mamoru - kiss would certainly do Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 2570116496

I also love how he calls her "Usagi" after purification - not "Serenity", "Princess" or "Sailor Moon".
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th December 2012, 3:49 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
Usagi could have found another way of reminding Mamoru - kiss would certainly do Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 2570116496

I also love how he calls her "Usagi" after purification - not "Serenity", "Princess" or "Sailor Moon".

A kiss always breaks the spell I know it for watching so many Disney Princess Movies Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 2041938683

If I'm not wrong I think in the Spanish/English Version He calls her Sailor Moon I should watch the Japanese version it seems more real and they dont cut out so many scenes

New Question Its kinda weird but I do wonder What does Mamoru have that in every Season he has the girls going gaga over him ?

• Season 1: Its Rei and Queen Berly
  • Season 2: Ann
  • Season 3: I dont remember anyone crushing on him
  • Season 4:Fish Eye
  • Season 5: He wasn't Present Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th December 2012, 2:01 pm

Yes, he calls her Usagi - and then says Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 1805429032"thank you" so beautifully Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 2570116496And she calls him "Mamoru". Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 1805429032

In season 4 there was also Saori, his friend.

In season 3 Mimet tried to hit on him, but in vain.

In season 5 no one - Galaxia turned him into bubbles...
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th December 2012, 6:19 pm

Oh yes your right I forgot Saori I found her character quite annoying Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 847989599 even though she was in one episode. I just hated the fact that she knew Mamoru was dated Usagi and she still went and bought him a tie. She understood till she saw them holding hands and realize Mamoru would give his life for her.

Do you believe each time Mamoru's reborn he'll remember his past life with Usagi ? Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 1805429032
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th December 2012, 6:21 pm

Oh yes your right I forgot Saori I found her character quite annoying Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 847989599 even though she was in one episode. I just hated the fact that she knew Mamoru was dated Usagi and she still went and bought him a tie. She understood till she saw them holding hands and realize Mamoru would give his life for her.

Do you believe each time Mamoru's reborn he'll remember his past life with Usagi ? Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 1805429032

I believe not necessarily he will remember his past life/lives with Usagi every single time, but he'll always find her and fall in love with her regardless of prior knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th December 2012, 1:04 pm

Yes, he will. Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 1805429032

If she realized this, I may like her more, but she realized just that Sailor Moon is better than her. And her pretending to be nice to Usagi and lying that she needs Mamoru's help to buy tie for some guy was really offputting.

Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 1805429032 And I love their holding hands and also earlier, when he thanks her for saving him.

No, I agree with Houyou no Senshi. Actually I'm not sure he would remember Serenity and Endymion if Dark Kingdom didn't attack.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th December 2012, 5:12 am

I just didn't like Saori Character at all Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 847989599 Im pretty sure shes's aware that Mamoru has a girlfriend and no matter how immature she can be at times he loves her very much, you can' break a relationship so strong like there'sMamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 1805429032. I do wonder though what woulda happen if Saori gave him the tie. How would Mamoru react ?

Aww yes I do to they look so beautiful and its one the few episodes where he looks soo loving Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 1805429032

So if Dark Kingdom never attack you think they would have find each other anyways ?
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th December 2012, 5:34 am

Ironically, I don't hate Saori for going after Mamoru. From her point of view, she probably thought he could've done better. I'm actually disappointed she didn't get to confess her feelings for him to get it all out in the open, then know that her feelings won't be returned and still be his friend before turning to their mutual friend who had a crush on her for a while.

-considering Mamoru, he probably would feel awkward.-..
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th December 2012, 1:02 pm

But it'ś not Saori'ś problem whether Mamoru could have done better - he made the choice. And actually he had known Saori long before Usagi and nothing clicked.

And I wonder how would Mamoru react to such confession. He is usually cold in similar situations, but he believed Saori to be his friend.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th December 2012, 1:35 pm

Well yeah, it's not, but it doesn't mean she doesn't have her own opinions. I can understand her a bit because basically, I can see why. Doesn't mean she's right- but it also doesn't mean she's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th December 2012, 6:24 pm

@Moonlight Lady this would be his reaction Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 2041938683

Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 Tuxedo10

Oh you like me you say Saori um um "NO WORDS"
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21st December 2012, 1:36 am

Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 2041938683 PrinceEndymionLover, that would surely be his immediate reaction, but later? Could he still be friends with Saori?

Ktenshi, IMO with that episode they wanted to show how couple of Mamoru and Usagi could be perceived by others as rather incompatible. Still, IMO Saori comes off quite poorly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mamo-chan appreciation thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top