The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Mamo-chan appreciation thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Anime Goddess <3

Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14th November 2012, 10:13 am

@Moonlight Lady Really I'm surprise Shocked usually fans like Manga Mamoru better. In the Manga he is more romantic and you see more of there relationship then in the Anime. You must be one of the Few Sailor Moon Fans that like him Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 124253740

What makes you like Anime Mamoru better Moonlight Lady ??

@MiMakoChan Yea I like PGSM Mamoru he's my Second Favorite Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 2570116496
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16th November 2012, 1:11 pm

Yes, PrinceEndymionLover, I am probably one of the few, I know... I'm poor outcast...

I still think that anime Mamoru is kinda romantic in his special, quiet way. I like also that there were shown more ordinary moments of their relationship.
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th November 2012, 12:39 pm

I like such types as anime Mamoru - silent, reserved, yet devoted and responsible. He shows his love more with actions than words, which I also adore. I love how both in episode 34 and 46, when he is dying, his only concern is her safety, not confession of his feelings.

I love also how anime Mamoru develops during seasons, how his reserve decreases and he becomes more gentle and kinder. He truly changes due to her - clear sign of true love.

I like also that anime gives us more moments of his interactions with different people. I love he adopts her friends. I love how he is always helping or supporting somebody.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th November 2012, 1:20 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
I like such types as anime Mamoru - silent, reserved, yet devoted and responsible. He shows his love more with actions than words, which I also adore. I love how both in episode 34 and 46, when he is dying, his only concern is her safety, not confession of his feelings.

I love also how anime Mamoru develops during seasons, how his reserve decreases and he becomes more gentle and kinder. He truly changes due to her - clear sign of true love.

I like also that anime gives us more moments of his interactions with different people. I love he adopts her friends. I love how he is always helping or supporting somebody.

I certainly agree with you on how anime Mamoru develops during 5 seasons, how his reserve decreases and he becomes more gentle and kinder to her He truly does change but I mean they barely ever have a moment for themselves either if it's not Chibiusa in the middle the scouts are there atleast in the Manga you see more of there relationship and more intense kisses between them

Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 1805429032

and Oh yesss I also love 46, when he is dying, his only concern is her safety. Oh Moonlight Lady Remeber in episode 59 when he still didn't remember Usagi well but he stood infront of her to protect her from Ann. I'm almost cried I thought it was beautiful even though he didn't remember who she really was but he knew he had to protect her Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 1434556979.

Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 Serena18 Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 Serena19

He truly does love his Odango Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 1805429032
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th November 2012, 1:28 pm

I just wanted to comment that the finale of the first half of R is my absolute favorite Mamoru/Usagi anime moments.

Very beautiful and touching :3
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17th November 2012, 1:39 pm

Verdandi wrote:
I just wanted to comment that the finale of the first half of R is my absolute favorite Mamoru/Usagi anime moments.

Very beautiful and touching :3

Aww mines too Verdandi, episode 59 is my favorite. Even though Mamoru doesn't know who Usagi really is he still feels the need to protect her

Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th November 2012, 8:23 am

PrinceEndymionLover wrote:

I certainly agree with you on how anime Mamoru develops during 5 seasons, how his reserve decreases and he becomes more gentle and kinder to her He truly does change but I mean they barely ever have a moment for themselves either if it's not Chibiusa in the middle the scouts are there atleast in the Manga you see more of there relationship and more intense kisses between them

I of course would like to see more of their time alone together and more kissing, but the fact that Mamoru includes Usagi's friends in his life speaks more about his character and his feelings for Usagi.

And another thing I love about anime Mamoru are his reactions when other women hit on him.

PrinceEndymionLover wrote:
. Oh Moonlight Lady Remeber in episode 59 when he still didn't remember Usagi well but he stood infront of her to protect her from Ann. I'm almost cried I thought it was beautiful even though he didn't remember who she really was but he knew he had to protect her Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 1434556979.

Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 Serena18 Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 Serena19

He truly does love his Odango Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 1805429032

Yes, it's also one of my favourite scenes - especially because Mamoru protects her while being ordinary human.

I love also how he calls her "Odango" after regaining memories... Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 1805429032
Back to top Go down
Guardian Zero
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th November 2012, 9:24 am

Manga Mamo-chan is pretty much my dream man.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th November 2012, 11:10 am

A really heartbreaking theory, based on information about orphanages in Japan:

http://luna-whiskers.tumblr.com/post/24432455144/chiba-mamoru-as-an-orphan

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18th November 2012, 3:24 pm

I'm totally getting in on this! Very Happy I love Mamoru and all his sexy dorkiness Smile

Sappy alert just so you guys are prepared..

I see me and my boyfriend Wes, as kind of like Usagi and Mamoru Smile I'll admit, I can be a huge clutz xD And there's a lot about Usagi that I can really relate to Smile And Wes.. he's doesn't have that nobility to him like Mamoru but Wes is also a HUGE dork and I know he would give his life to protect me Smile <3

I also noticed that Me and Wes banter back and forth like Usagi and Mamoru xD We poke fun of each other and tickle each other and wrestle and in the end we end up kissing and its sweet Smile

But enough sappy xD

All in all, my favorite SM couple is UsagixMamoru cause thier so perfect and Mamoru is the perfect guy Smile Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 1805429032
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th November 2012, 12:32 pm

What a sweet story - I also would like to have my own Mamo-chan...
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19th November 2012, 1:55 pm

@Guardian Zero Mamo Chan is every girls Dream Guy <3 Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 2570116496

@Moonlight Lady Aww I know I love him it sounds sooo Adorable when he calls her Odango <3 Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 1805429032

and aww is this link about Mamoru tru ??? Crying or Very sad http://luna-whiskers.tumblr.com/post/24432455144/chiba-mamoru-as-an-orphan
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th November 2012, 12:33 pm

Well, it seems well researched and these are the social implications original audience would understand without being said explicitly.

I wonder what implications for his character it would bring? Would he for instance be ashamed to Usagi's parents?
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st November 2012, 4:46 am

Aww I got to read it then

What do you mean by be ashamed to Usagi's parents meaning Usagi's parent''s wouldn't want him for there daughter because he's orphan ?
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st November 2012, 6:05 am

yes, something like that.
he's tainted. he shall bring nothing but dishonor to the family
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st November 2012, 11:49 am

I wish that this idea was more explored in the story - but maybe it was regarded as not appropriate for kids?

Maybe it's the reason why there is very little interactions of Mamoru with Usagi's parents.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st November 2012, 11:56 am

well, this is common there, so there wasn't really a need for them to disclosure it in the anime
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st November 2012, 12:32 pm

I understand, but still see it as interesting potential storyline - and wonder about possibilites for Mamoru's character and relationships. (How is he criticised for not being openly affectionate at the first sight?)
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st November 2012, 12:51 pm

Awww that's sad it seems dishoner is a big thing in Asian countries.. I agree I wish they did explore more into that. I remember the only episode Mamoru and Usagi parents met was in episode 61.

I also see this could be a storyline hopefully Naoko included this in the new anime it would be great because I understand the show is suppose to evolve around Usagi and her love Mamoru but they should go more in deep with there past lives not only her's dont you think Moonlight Lady ?
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 12:33 pm

Yes, I agree - I mean, his past is pretty important at the beginning, more than any of the girls, but it later is forgotten - probably because Usagi becomes his family.

I missed Mamoru's interactions with Usagi's parents - especially she promised her mother to brung him for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd November 2012, 6:21 pm

Aww yess I remeber when Usagi's mom told her to bring Mamoru over when her father wasn't home haha <3 . They shouldve dedicated atleast one episode where it was all about Mamoru getting to know Usagi's parent's

I love Usagi dearly but Mamoru is a very important character in the Anime to so why not go more into deep about his past live not just Usagi's Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 2570116496
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 2:14 pm

I wonder why they didn't show Mamoru meeting Usagi's parents - it would be really goldmine of ideas - both for laughs and seriousness.

I think social stigmas may be a little to difficult topic for kids.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd November 2012, 7:18 pm

I know me too but what are some reasons you think they didn't make an episode where Mamoru met Usagi's parent's ?
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th November 2012, 7:49 am

I wonder about his - it could be both very funny or moving or serious, if they wanted.

They put aside Usagi's family in later seasons, so maybe that's why.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th November 2012, 12:33 pm

Do you think they mightv'e put it aside because Mamoru was an orphan ? Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 2463175101
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th November 2012, 11:39 am

I think that Usagi's family was put aside to show that she's growing and starts to form her new family.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28th November 2012, 12:54 pm

Awww maybe thats why Chibuisa never talks about her grandparents nor Uncle because they aren't alive in crystal tokyo.

New question Do you like Moonlight night?

I've notice many Sailor Moon fans dislike him very much. They find him corney and useless Sad. I personally love him. I love his Arabian Suit I love everything about him <3 Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 2570116496
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30th November 2012, 1:38 pm

I actually found Moonlight Knight's speeches as less corny than Tuxedomask's - I especially liked this in finale to Ann. I love his last scene, when he explains his existence to Usagi and then renuites with Mamoru. It really shows his love.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Pyramidal Crystal

Bella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st December 2012, 5:36 am

Hahaha I loved them both even though many found either speeches corney I found them cute. Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 2570116496

My Favorite quote is when he tells Usagi "Our Love is like a Rose Beautiful when in Bloom but it can't last forever"

I know its hurtful what he told her Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 1549413412 but when he said it it sounded beautiful

Yess I love that scene as well it was so romantic how he explained to her that some part of Mamoru's mind had the urge to still protect her
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime1st December 2012, 1:37 pm

Yes, and Usagi could see that despite him amnesia he didn't forget her so completely - though during this arc he had to fall in love again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mamo-chan appreciation thread   Mamo-chan appreciation thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mamo-chan appreciation thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top