The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread   Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime26th October 2016, 7:36 am

Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread Ad10
Neo-Queen Serenity was the Queen of Crystal Tokyo and the resurrected Silver Milllenium. She was an important character in the series, and first appeared in the Black Moon Story arc .
Neo-Queen Serenity was the future form of Sailor Moon. She ascended the throne along with her husband, Endymion, and ruled all of Earth from the Crystal Palace with the power of the Silver Crystal. The details of her ascension to the throne and the subsequent attacks varied according to the source. In both the anime and manga canon, Neo-Queen Serenity sent her child, Chibiusa, into the past to train to be a Sailor Guardian after the threat in the future ended.
Neo-Queen Serenity was much more composed and regal than her younger self, but there were hints that she still retained some of her goofy traits. For example, she sent an unusually cute letter with Chibiusa to Usagi and Mamoru, which demonstrated the fact that even after several centuries she was still unable to write well in kanji. She also had a penchant for using smiley faces in her letters, as well as heading them with a cute drawing of herself. Also,Diana spoke of the future King and Queen both falling ill just before stuffy official ceremonies, and miraculously recovering as soon as they were over.

Since this is an appreciation thread let's say what this character means to us !
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Support Director

Artemis

Inner Senshi AdminMember Support Director

Title : Formerly Sailor Gallifrey // "Professional" Bassoon Player ♡

PostSubject: Re: Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread   Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime26th October 2016, 4:50 pm

What a beautiful graphic! Thanks so much for creating it, as well as this thread! ❤

Two things, though: I noticed that you spelled it "appreciattion" instead of "appreciation" in both your graphic and the thread title, so if you could fix that, that would be great! Also, please cite your sources, since I'm assuming you used some--just a link is fine!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonadventures.tumblr.com/
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread   Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime7th November 2016, 9:43 pm

To me, NQS symbolizes "Hope".  Sometimes I feel like Usagi, like a ditz, not good at work/studying, or just being lazy.  But NQS is epitome of grace and confidence, which is what I like to be.
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread   Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime8th November 2016, 3:33 am

Princess Sailor Mai wrote:
To me, NQS symbolizes "Hope".  Sometimes I feel like Usagi, like a ditz, not good at work/studying, or just being lazy.  But NQS is epitome of grace and confidence, which is what I like to be.
Wow that's clearly true for me too ! Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread 2276477511 Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread 473108418Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread 702547589  Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread 1644003999  Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread 3150097195
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread   Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime13th November 2016, 6:14 pm

This comic by Nicara is what I think of when I think of Neo Queen Serenity, lol. 

Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread SMGMangaHeinefutureladyp3

Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread SMGMangaHeinefutureladyp4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread   Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neo Queen Serenity Appreciation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top