The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[January] RPer of the Month - Sailor Pluto!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

[January] RPer of the Month - Sailor Pluto!  Empty
PostSubject: [January] RPer of the Month - Sailor Pluto!    [January] RPer of the Month - Sailor Pluto!  I_icon_minitime3rd February 2017, 2:47 pm

[January] RPer of the Month - Sailor Pluto!  Roleplayer_of_the_month_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d85b326
January's Featured Roleplayer: Sailor Pluto!
[January] RPer of the Month - Sailor Pluto!  IraIyfP
Sailor Saturn wrote:
Sailor Pluto may only have recently taken up her Time Key as an RP Admin, but she has been a beloved and strong presence in the RP section as both a Roleplayer and an RP Moderator for a long time. Her way of coming up with interesting characters and playing them with expertise never fails to make me smile, and she's always one to look out for when it comes to new ideas and fun interactions. Can't wait to see what she comes up with next! <3 Congratulations, dearie!

Quick Facts about Sailor Pluto, The Roleplayer!
Sailor Pluto has been roleplaying with us for over two years now! Her first approved character was Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter!
Sailor Pluto is a Rainbow Crystal Stamp Holder[January] RPer of the Month - Sailor Pluto!  Rainbow_crystal_pixel_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8x1l34, and was once an RP Moderator but is now one of our very own RP Admins <3!
Sailor Pluto has written 38 RP profiles as of this post! 28 of which were Otaku characters!
Sailor Pluto has had two of her amazing Otaku Characters become Otaku of the Month: Ganymede Knight and Sailor Draco. Although Sailor Draco is still awaiting her time in the spotlight, Ganymede Knight has been interviewed by our mysterious hostess which you can read here:Link!

Rainbow Crystal Stamps Collected:
[January] RPer of the Month - Sailor Pluto!  Stamp_dark_blue_normal_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil69[January] RPer of the Month - Sailor Pluto!  Stamp_green_normal_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil65[January] RPer of the Month - Sailor Pluto!  Stamp_orange_normal_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil5y[January] RPer of the Month - Sailor Pluto!  Stamp_purple_normal_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil5r[January] RPer of the Month - Sailor Pluto!  Stamp_red_normal_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil5d[January] RPer of the Month - Sailor Pluto!  Stamp_turquoise_normal_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil55[January] RPer of the Month - Sailor Pluto!  Stamp_yellow_normal_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil4r[January] RPer of the Month - Sailor Pluto!  Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t

List of Accepted Characters: Here!
List of Storylines: Not listed in one place!

When Sailor Pluto was interviewed by Sailor Neptune, she had this to say!

Quote :
How did you get into RPing? (Tell us your first RP place and fandom, if applicable!) 
I got more into it sometime during my second or third year of high school, when I joined the Anime Club. We had a private forum set up for members to talk and get announcements from, and I started with the RP section there. We did more original stuff at first, so I don't really have a first fandom for RPing in.

Do you RP anything besides Sailor Moon? 
I've RPed... Original characters, Naruto, The Legend of Korra, some Dragon Ball, and Pokemon.

How long have you been RPing?
I think I've been doing it for longer, but I really started consistently RPing for like...5 years now. 

What is your favorite thing about RPing? Why is it something you love to do?
RPing is a way of writing a new story together with someone, and I really like that idea of being a co-author who doesn't know all the details yet. Everything isn't quite planned out, and things can unexpectedly happen depending on what gets posted. In a way, it's kind of like creatively improvising!

Who is/are your favorite character(s) to RP, Sailor Moon or otherwise?
I like playing as Makoto and Ami, but I don't think I've consistently RPed outside the Sailor Moon fandom enough to say I have favorites everywhere else. I try to play a new one each time depending on the fandom.

What types of stories do you love best? Any specific genre? 
I like adventure stories, but I also kind of like drama and romance now, depending on how it's executed. If the drama feels too cliched, it starts to make me cringe now.  [January] RPer of the Month - Sailor Pluto!  3884866259

What was the first RP or RP Event that you took part in on GC and what was your favorite part about it? 
I think it was the RP event Time... {Stop, Switch, Go!}, And I liked interacting with the other Otaku characters for the first time ^^.

What's your favorite part of RPing on GC? 
My favorite part is being able to do all these Sailor Moon based ideas. After I got back into Sailor Moon, I really wanted more content, and not many people outside specialized sites like this wanted to RP it. Here, there's never really a shortage of RPs to join or make.

Do you have any tips/tricks for people who might want to start RPing but are intimidated because they don't feel their writing isn't good enough or don't know where to start?
My first piece of advice is to just...do it. It might be bad, but it doesn't really matter, because you can't get better without being bad first anyway XD. The quicker you try to get over your bad RPing phase, the more you can learn to write. Read RPs you like and try to get a feel for what they're doing correctly, read books and watch TV shows to understand pacing and dialogue. And if you're really nervous, ask someone to do a one on one RP with you to start things slowly. That way, you won't feel like you're dragging a group down because you're just starting out.

Fondest memory in your entire RPing history?
This is really hard, I'm terrible at remembering specific moments. [January] RPer of the Month - Sailor Pluto!  3884866259 Uh, I liked the very first Hardcore event I ever joined, The Collector. I thought there were a lot of really great character moments in there, and it pushed me to join every single one after that, even if it was only a few months after I joined the forum.

Pluto-specific questions

How do you keep coming up with so many otaku senshi? What inspires you to make them?
Everything is inspiring. Anime, books, science, history, movies, cartoons, video games, etc. I take ideas or characters that I see and think are cool, and then I start to develop new characters from there.

Which one is your favorite otaku and why?
Sailor Io, mostly because she's the first, but also because I think she's evolved a lot as a character as I used her.

If you could be one of your otaku senshi, who would it be and why?
Maybe Sailor Canis, because of her level of confidence in herself. Sometimes I wish I was that sure of myself.

Which of your otaku senshi is most like you? And the least like you?
I don't think I'm really like any of them exactly, because I try not to base them off myself too hard, but I guess I understand Io the most. The least like me would be...Ganymede probably.

Do you have any tips or tricks for people who want to come up with their own unique otaku but find themselves struggling to make a good original one, especially when sometimes it feels everything has been done before?
The thing is that everything has already been done before, in some way, shape, or form. And that's okay! It's all about the details, that's what makes the characters unique. Like I was saying above, take any idea or concept you like, and there's a way to make an otaku out of it somehow. There may be no new ideas, but the way you execute the ideas is the most important part. Give them a fun personality or background, combine powers, think of interesting flaws for them to have. As long as you're genuinely enjoying the character, they should be fine. Don't worry about them being the best ever.

Do you have any questions for Sailor Pluto our Featured Roleplayer of January? Ask her here! ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/

[January] RPer of the Month - Sailor Pluto!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top