The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars! Empty
PostSubject: [July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars!   [July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars! I_icon_minitime14th September 2016, 3:12 pm

[July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars! Roleplayer_of_the_month_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d85b326
July's Featured Roleplayer: Sailor Mars!
[July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars! OcG0QQU
Sailor Uranus wrote:
>D so hesitant to join us~ 
Yunie SMARS was a hard one to catch~ Oh, yesh, she has roleplayed before, on Tumblr, and she's not sure how rping on the forum here would work, or if she'd like it, and etc.~ but then we tempted her too much~ We put up a Murder RP and a Masquerade Mystery Ball - how could she resist? And then added in an HC Event that starts with everyone at the same experience point, mwahahahaaaaa, a clever trap indeed~

XD We're happy to have you join us, Yunie! Your characterizations so far have been really fun to interact with, and I can't wait to see what happens in the future! XD Allll the Challenge Bumpers, or bust! ♥️
*Background Chanting intensifies* *Someone's making Jupiter's mouth move along with the chant as we surround Mars* One of us, one of us, one of us...

Quick Facts about Sailor Mars, The Roleplayer!
Sailor Mars has just started roleplaying with us! 
Sailor Mars played the part of rich HBIC ridiculously well in Murder at the Ravenwood Masquerade Ball! 
Sailor Mars has also jumped into the current Hardcore Event run with her character Sailor Cosima in Conscription! 
Rainbow Crystal Stamps Collected:
[July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars! Stamp_green_normal_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil65[July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars! Stamp_yellow_normal_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil4r
List of Accepted CharactersSailor Mars's List!
List of Storylines: Sailor Mars hasn't made a list yet! Definitely look out for her new storyline, Complications!

When Sailor Mars was interviewed by Sailor Mercury, she had this to say!
Quote :
How did you get into RPing? I remember a roleplaying blog, I believe it was one for Aerith Gainsborough, reblogged a post I made on tumblr so I decided to check out her blog. Initially, I didn't know what roleplaying was at all so I gradually became more curious at what I saw before deciding to make a rp blog for Tifa Lockhart, the love of my life. She's the longest muse I've had; I roleplayed her three years on and off. Just talking about this is making me start to miss her.  Sad

How long have you been RPing? About 4/5 years.

Do you RP anything besides Sailor Moon? What is your favorite fandom/universe? I haven't been in the rp fandom in over a year but Final Fantasy is where my heart will secretly always be. Sorry Sailor Moon.

What is your favorite thing about RPing? Why is it something you love to do? I can't really explain it to be honest? I like the feeling of 'stepping' into a character's shoes and becoming them which sounds cliche but it is what it is. I also love roleplaying characters from different fandoms interacting because of all the different possibilities. It's great man. 

Who is/are your favorite character(s) to RP, Sailor Moon or otherwise? I've always enjoyed the few times I've roleplayed Sailor Galaxia. It's never for long periods of time, however, I still find her fun because she wasn't a character you saw roleplayed (if at all) on tumblr. Mostly everyone always played 'good characters' so it was always refreshing to play a villain and be the HBIC.

Tell us about your first original character. You don't really wanna know. In all seriousness, I've never actually had a real 'OC'. There's been ideas that have floated in my head but I've never actually went any further than that. My OC for the August HC here is the first OC I've ever written for.

What types of stories do you love best? Any specific genre? I feed off enjoy angst but I also love romance because under my frozen, bitter heart I'm a complete SAP. I'm like an evil Snuggle bear.

Favorite original character you have come up with? Again I haven't made a lot so I can't really answer this.

What was the first RP or RP Event that you took part in on GC and what did you like about it? I did both the Masquerade Ball and the Murder Mystery RP at the same time. I really enjoyed the Masquerade Ball because it was fun to just sit back and watch the chaos unfold. Plus it was the first time I had ever been in a group rp before so I was somewhat nervous about it but I had a great time!

What's your favorite part of RPing on GC? Hmm can't really of think of one so I'll skip.

Do you have any tips/tricks for people who might want to start RPing but are intimidated because they don't feel their writing isn't good enough or don't know where to start? I would recommend just putting yourself out there. It sounds scary but if you want to roleplay with someone just ask them! Try to have some plot/storyline ideas already formed so you guys can try discuss what you want to do and then build on the one you both like together!

Fondest memory/most memorable moment in your entire RPing history? Hmm probably just all the friends I've meet along the way. Eventually we all go our separate paths because of school, work, etc. but I don't regret the time I've spent getting to know each of them as a person as well as a writer. There's been so many people I've have the pleasure of writing with that have helped me improve my writing which I'm grateful for.

Any RP ideas you have always wanted to do but for various reasons haven't done? OH GOD... Um, I've always wanted to do something where Galaxia is resurrected after the Stars Arc and meets Usagi again. I just think it could lead to a lot of good interaction if done right. I've also wanted to do something set during the Chaos War because it would be really rad.

Other comments/suggestions for the GC RP section? *whispers* Join the multiverse section....join iiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttTwisted Evil

Anyway, thanks for making me the July RPer of the Month! Hope to roleplay with more of you in the future! <3

[July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars! Xb8Vgnn

Do you have any questions for Sailor Mars, our Featured Roleplayer from July? Ask them here! ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars!   [July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars! I_icon_minitime14th September 2016, 3:19 pm

"You don't wanna know what's behind that door." THAT WHOLE SEQUENCE KILLED ME but now I'm even more curious about your first original character XD 

My question(s)!
1.) From your time roleplaying Tifa Lockheart on tumblr, was there a storyline that stands out in your memory that you'd like to share? 

2.) If I made a FFXIV rp for the Multiverse, would you be interested in joining with your character from the game? you totally don't have to say yes XD i'm 'polling' to see if that's a thing people want to do XD
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: [July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars!   [July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars! I_icon_minitime14th September 2016, 4:07 pm

1) Hmm...Okay so don't judge me.[July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars! 1865574211  When I first started roleplaying I did this really random (and crackish) roleplay with a Yuffie roleplayer where Yuffie and Tifa ended up getting high together. Afterwards they try (and fail horribly) to bake something but accidentally set Tifa's place on fire which leads to them getting arrested in the end. So yeah...good times.

2) Yes! I've actually been meaning to ask you if you wanted to do something like that.  Very Happy

Last edited by Sailor Mars on 14th September 2016, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars!   [July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars! I_icon_minitime14th September 2016, 4:30 pm

Sailor Mars wrote:
1) Hmm...Okay so don't judge me.[July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars! 1865574211  When I first started roleplaying I did this really random (and crackish) roleplay with a Yuffie roleplayer where Yuffie and Tifa ended up getting up high together. Afterwards they try (and fail horribly) to bake something but accidentally set Tifa's place on fire which leads to them getting arrested in the end. So yeah...good times.
oh my god this is wonderful and i love it so much.

Quote :
2) Yes! I've actually been meaning to ask you if you wanted to do something like that.  Very Happy
yaaaaaaaas, mwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa. I'mma start transferring Kyra's profile over here this weekend then! ♥️
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars!   [July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars! I_icon_minitime14th September 2016, 4:41 pm

Congratulations XD. 

Since you consider Sailor Cosima as your "first" OC, how'd you come up with her? Like, what process did you go through, or did you do it mostly off the top of your head with a rough idea?
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: [July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars!   [July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars! I_icon_minitime14th September 2016, 5:49 pm

Thank you! When I started creating the character, I knew that I wanted to have someone that was mostly a warrior that came from a planet that was riddled with war because of their own issues instead of Chaos. I also knew that I wanted her elemental power to be based on cosmic radiation (hence where her name comes from. Ex. Cosima sounds like Cosmic). So I basically used those two things as the foundation and then built her character from there while everything else was just a mix of what came from my head. Hope that answered the question! Razz

Also I think that Wonder Woman trailer hype at the time leaked into making the character because I realized they had similarities after I finished the profile. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: [July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars!   [July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars! I_icon_minitime14th September 2016, 8:28 pm

Yunie I loved reading this! Can't wait to RP with you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars!   [July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[July] RPer of the Month: Sailor Mars!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top