The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter! Empty
PostSubject: [June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter!   [June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter! I_icon_minitime5th September 2016, 4:21 pm

[June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter! Roleplayer_of_the_month_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d85b326
June's Featured Roleplayer: Sailor Jupiter!
[June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter! DKBNXO4
Sailor Saturn wrote:
Sailor Jupiter was a little hesitant to join in on the RP section, but she certainly made an impression when she did! She brought a great amount of life and spunk to her character in the Casual Event in a way that felt very genuine, and it was a joy to read her posts! I'm really looking forward to what she'll participate in next!
*Chants softly in the background* One of us, one of us, one of us...

Quick Facts about Sailor Jupiter, The Roleplayer!
Sailor Jupiter has just started roleplaying with us! 
Sailor Jupiter is the brains behind the Murder at the Ravenwood Masquerade Ball! 
Rainbow Crystal Stamps Collected: It doesn't look like she's collected any Rainbow Crystal Stamps yet! 
List of Accepted Characters: Sailor Jupiter hasn't made a list yet!
List of Storylines: Sailor Jupiter hasn't made a list yet!

When Sailor Jupiter was interviewed by Addelyn, she had this to say!
Quote :

How did you get into RPing? This is really simple to answer. Basically I was walking down the street when a large net was thrown over me and I suddenly found myself blacking out, and then I was mysteriously back at home. I may or may not have heard evil cackling and mention of space swords so I'm pretty sure Sailor Uranus kidnapped me and brain washed me into wanting to RP, but I can't be sure.

No, but really, I think I just kept whining that "RP IS HARD" until the RP section made a casual roleplay that was so easy to be a part of that I couldn't possibly feel afraid of it. I also was "randomly matched" with Small Lady as my sister during that RP which was good encouragement to stick with it until the end. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT WAS TRULY RANDOM. THE RP PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING.

What's your favourite part of RPing on GC? The community. For me, the RP section felt like a different part of the forum. It's like diving into a cold pool. The change is drastic but hey, now you're swimming! Joining the section feels kind of like the difference between Usagi & Co being perplexed by the Outers in their first feature episode, versus later episodes when they're all hanging out as friends, eating pizza (I don't remember what they actually ate but pizza seems like a legit guess here). The RP people are serious about what they do, but they're also really, really, reeeeeally welcoming and nice and helpful. It's like a cult, except you want to be part of it and there's no weird kool aid at the end.

Who is your favourite character to RP? Well, as a person who has done a whopping one roleplay, I feel fully qualified to answer this question. I imagine it would be fun to RP Mars. I have always wanted to try on tsundere for a change. A close second would be Setsuna. Space time door responsibilities and a college student? Talk about the full package! Or I could have fun as Sailor Uranus, being reckless and stoic. Someone get me a helicopter and a girlfriend. And then there's Mamochan. I would love to cosplay him through his wardrobe changes. "What will I wear today," he asked himself as he stared thoughtfully into his closet of technicolor sweaters...

What was the first RP or RP Event that you took part in on GC and what was your favourite part about it? A Trip to Nadia Beach! My favorite part was playing the lazy, loose cannon twin of Small Lady. I'm a really organized, A type personality kind of gal in real life, so it was fun to play the sort of person who would say things like, "Come onnnn, just relax! Don't worry!" In real life, it's probably someone saying that to me.

Do you RP anything besides Sailor Moon? Well I've played a lot of Skyrim if that's what you're asking. If you're ever in need of a dragonborn mage thief assassin, I'm your girl. 

How long have you been RPing? A long, long time. I think a whole ten days now. Man, time flies.

Do you have any questions for Sailor Jupiter, our Featured Roleplayer from June? Ask them here! ♥
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter!   [June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter! I_icon_minitime5th September 2016, 6:47 pm

Congrats again on RPer of the month! <3

For a question: Is there some specific type of RP you are hoping for that will entice you to join in? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: [June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter!   [June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter! I_icon_minitime5th September 2016, 7:38 pm

Sailor Saturn wrote:
Congrats again on RPer of the month! <3

For a question: Is there some specific type of RP you are hoping for that will entice you to join in? Very Happy

Thank you!

Hm, well I'd like to do a 1x1 RP but I guess I haven't figured out the specifics of what I want to do yet, so maybe I should get with some RP staff and have them walk me through it!
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter!   [June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter! I_icon_minitime5th September 2016, 10:10 pm

Congratulations!

My question is: Do you have an RP idea you never got to play out yet?
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: [June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter!   [June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter! I_icon_minitime6th September 2016, 9:44 am

JupiterThunderCrash wrote:
Congratulations!

I'm really into the idea of crossovers. I'd love to do Cowboy Bebop, Star Wars, and Sherlock Holmes! The idea of Usagi as a bumbling Sherlock and Ami as the intelligent but frustrated Watson kills me XD
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter!   [June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter! I_icon_minitime6th September 2016, 12:17 pm

Way to go, Jupi! Congrats!
My question is do you find it easier to RP male or female characters?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter!   [June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter! I_icon_minitime6th September 2016, 2:45 pm

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
JupiterThunderCrash wrote:
Congratulations!

I'm really into the idea of crossovers. I'd love to do Cowboy Bebop, Star Wars, and Sherlock Holmes! The idea of Usagi as a bumbling Sherlock and Ami as the intelligent but frustrated Watson kills me XD
oh my god this idea kills me so good XD
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: [June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter!   [June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter! I_icon_minitime6th September 2016, 5:34 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Way to go, Jupi! Congrats!
My question is do you find it easier to RP male or female characters?
Thank you!

Hm, definitely female, though I'm better at playing the "strong" female type than anyone elegant or dainty. It's always easier to RP someone who's more like yourself, but I always have the most fun RPing someone outside what I'm used to. I find that a lot of my favorite moments (at least in my D&D group) stem from those places where you push yourself to really get into a character who is so opposite of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter!   [June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[June] RPer of the Month: Sailor Jupiter!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top