The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! Empty
PostSubject: [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus!   [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! I_icon_minitime7th November 2016, 9:24 am

[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! Roleplayer_of_the_month_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d85b326

October's Featured Roleplayer: Sailor Uranus!
[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! Ysxg1E0
Sailor Neptune wrote:
I do want to nominate our Lord and Master Kyra, who has been working tirelessly all this time and has never won this yet (which is a crime if you ask me - I mean you work the hardestttt) what with juggling two HC events at one point, always there to answer problems and issues and just being generally awesome. I mean, her RP posts are okay too, I guess. XD jk they're epic what are you talking about

Quick Facts about Sailor Uranus, The Roleplayer!
[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! 4039879955 Sailor Uranus has been roleplaying with us for forever. XD Literally since the RP section opened back in... early 2012? She was there from the start and probably helped built it in some way!
[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! 4039879955 Sailor Uranus is a Rainbow Crystal Stamp Holder [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! Rainbow_crystal_pixel_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8x1l34, an Outer Senshi Admin (specifically the Roleplay Director, as in leader of all RP staff!) which means she is all over this RPing section!
[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! 4039879955 Sailor Uranus is currently running a Hardcore Event, which is the second event in the second series of all HC events!
[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! 4039879955 Sailor Uranus is currently playing the part of Sailor Aegle in said Hardcore Event, along with all the monsters and NPCs the characters face!
[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! 4039879955 Sailor Uranus also plays Sailor Enyalius, badass awkward warrior of the original HC Event series and voted as one half of the Best Romantic Character Couple of 2016 as well as a part of the Best Character Friendship of 2016. (And she tries to say Enya is a grumpy emotionally-awkward soldier...)
[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! 4039879955 Another one of Sailor Uranus' most notable characters is Ribbon Adair, who started off as an enemy character in Remnants but who quickly turned into a fan favorite and eventually turned good! She won Favorite Original Civillian of 2016!

[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! RLMi0H [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! Lm6WwU [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! SuzNrT [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! Fx0SKC [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! PJkdMF [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! GBsyKq

Rainbow Crystal Stamps Collected:
[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! Stamp_purple_normal_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil5r[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! Stamp_red_normal_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil5d[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! Stamp_yellow_normal_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil4r[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! Stamp_orange_normal_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil5y[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! Stamp_dark_blue_normal_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil69[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! Stamp_green_normal_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil65[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! Stamp_turquoise_normal_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil55
[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! Rainbow_stamp_x_2_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9hmktt

List of Accepted CharactersSailor Uranus! [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! 4039879955 [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! Rainbow_crystal_pixel_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8x1l34

List of Storylines: Sailor Uranus! [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! 4039879955 [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! Rainbow_crystal_pixel_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8x1l34

When Sailor Uranus was interviewed by Sailor Neptune, she had this to say!
Quote :
How did you get into RPing? (Tell us your first RP place and fandom, if applicable!)
Oooh goodness. XD Okay, hm... it was back in Neopets days, I think I was in middle school? I forget whether my first RP was medieval fantasy or Dragon Riders of Pern, but I can assure you that DRoP was what kept me going! I was in a few neopets guilds for DRoP roleplay and made my first internet friends through there and there were many shenanigans had, including making other accounts to join a rival weyr and SURPRISE RP ATTACK on them which was fun by all involved because they had no idea but appreciated the SUDDEN PLOT drop xD at the time, our Weyr had decided to become rebels and painted our dragons black for war and needed to steal supplies because we were setting up a new Weyr in the southern continent. There was something ninja about it, iirc? I remember my friend had a thing for ninjas, in any case, and that was probably worked in. ANYWAY IT WAS FUN XD

Do you RP anything besides Sailor Moon?
Currently? Not so much XD u.u I don't have as much free time anymore, and I typically have a one-track mind when I'm writing XD The only thing that comes close at the moment is writing drabbles for my FFXIV character, Sinaka Kyralih ((tadaa! behold: nothing new for a few months ^^' x.x irl been busy)). 
In the past, though, I had a friend in high school who didn't have internet access back in my day, that was a thing! but wanted to RP with me because I had had such a good time with it, so we made up our own plot and wrote old-fashioned-like in spiral notebooks and passed them back and forth between classes. Eventually we got another friend in on it, and we just kept passing it back and forth - eventually we filled three spirals (1 180 pg and 2 70-or-90pg) and had maps drawn and artwork and had the entire thing planned out, but... then one of us lost one of the spirals x.x  >D But that was my first sweet sweet taste at making people feel feelings and I've been hooked on it ever since, mwahahahahahaaa.

How long have you been RPing?
._. since I was around 11 or 12, so for about... omg 16-17 years. But it's been on and off - when I started college I stopped RPing altogether and didn't pick it up again until the last semester before graduation (back in 2011!)

What is your favorite thing about RPing? Why is it something you love to do?
MAKE PEOPLE CRY
I mean. :>
My favorite thing about it is other roleplayers. I like getting to know everyone and all the collective conversations moaning and groaning about what stuff our characters are going through, and the mutual OH NO!!'s and Awww!'s and my favorite:  I mean I also like messing with my characters - sometimes my fingers write stuff before my head thinks about it, and they typically type things I hadn't considered and now the character has to deal with it. >D fun all around~

Who is/are your favorite character(s) to RP, Sailor Moon or otherwise?
In Sailor Moon, my favorite person to play is Mamoru SHOCK AND SURPRISE! and incarnations of Mamoru because I've found in roleplaying that I like to spend a lot of time in my character's head, so playing a thinker is both easy and challenging for me - easy for the flow of thought, and challenging because THEY KEEP THINKING THEIR WAY OUT OF STUFF I MADE FOR THEM AND IT MAKES ME HAVE TO THINK UP MORE STUFF. xD I also really like him because he can be terribly romantic and I like attempting to make people swoon; irl I'm horribly bad at it so it's fun to play like I'm good XD 

Otherwise, it depends who I'm playing with as to what character I like to play. Most often I like to choose boys because hopeless romantic always goin' for that kisssssss XD but usually always I play someone who thinks a lot or shares at least one attribute with me, because, lazy as it is, I can think up truer reactions for those kinds of characters and it makes it a little more authentic. Someday I'd like to challenge myself with playing someone so completely opposite of me it hurts, but for now I like to wallow in OC's like Enya, Crysdal, and Krhn. ^^' 

What types of stories do you love best? Any specific genre?
ACTION/ADVENTURE WITH ROMANTIC HINTS PLZKTHX. 
^^' I prefer plot-heavy with character growth over conversational RP's. It's a weakness as a writer, but, lol, without having any specific goal in mind, my characters ((who, previously discussed, share some tendencies with irl me)) tend to do what I do with new people and that is do nothing. Which isn't exactly entertaining for anyone. x_x I suck at small talk. 

Oh but adventure stories, with something important at stake, racing against time, partnered with people either you know and trust or people you've just met - I love it. Danger, intrigue, dealing with repercussions for shortcomings... yes, please and thank you.

What was the first RP or RP Event that you took part in on GC and what was your favorite part about it?
I WAS THE CREATOR OF THE FIRST MEMBER-MADE RP ON THE FORUMS YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Lmao xD It was called Batteries and it never completed partly because I didn't know how to handle so many players and characters all at once and then posts grew few and far apart x.x i continue to promise that I'll finish it one day - and WHO KNOWS~ maybe that day will be on this year's RP anniversary? that'd be neat - celebrating 5 years of RP by wrapping up the first member-made RP. ... almost sounds like an event. ... >.>  <.<  *scribbles down notes* I loved it because it was very sci-fi and it was the first RP plot I had created since coming back to RPing after college - like I had joined in another one and helped reshape its story, etc., but this one was my baby and I had such plans and ideas for it ^^ It'll always be special to me. 

As for the first RP Event... ._. um. 
I don't remember xD I was there for the first one though! Waaaaay back towards the end of 2012; I remember the first HC event though! XD March-ish 2013 and Yumi was unable to do an event at that time so I covered for her, but it was in the ERA OF THE HUNGER GAMES AND CLUE SO I WAS HOPPED UP ON RP GAMING and I was like I'mma include allllll aspects of RP in this biz and The Collector was the result. I had a fun time figuring out what worked and what didn't work and I love the Hardcore Events it's grown into XD

What's your favorite part of RPing on GC?
THE PEOPLE! ♥️ I love you guys~ I love the community we have here, and I love watching it grow and getting to help shape that. I really like watching writing develop, too - like looking at "first RP post" vs current rp posts makes me happy! XD So cute~ I totally want to make a "then and now" thread for people to find the earliest example they can of their roleplaying and compare it to their favorite post from now, that'd be neat XD

Do you have any tips/tricks for people who might want to start RPing but are intimidated because they don't feel their writing isn't good enough or don't know where to start?
Omg this goes hand-in-hand with the above! XD Everyone has to start somewhere - don't get intimidated! Try your best, but don't sweat it if your style doesn't match your partner's in length or depth - that comes with time and practice, and you have to put in the time and practice, first! 

Fondest memory in your entire RPing history?
It might just be swapping that notebook back and forth in high school, and doing sleepovers where one of us was writing and the others were watching something or listening to music or playing the Sims while patiently waiting their turn, and spending hours upon hours talking about the journey ahead of our characters and where we want them to end up, and what we'd like to include along the way. Honestly, people make roleplaying fun; having someone there whose character you are heavily invested and who is heavily invested in your character, and being about to talk about those characters and plot for those characters and plan potentially-emotionally-ruining plot points for those characters and actually feeling the same with someone else is amazing. 

Here, I think fondest memories are snippets from HC OOC chats on skype (and now discord), when random stuff crops up and everyone just goes for it ^^

Tell us the truth. How does it feel to be the Lord and Master of the RPing section?
[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! 11005249_788083777949287_788191724_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=OTQwMDAxNjk2MTE2NDQ2Nzg2 Feels pretty good~
XD Honestly? It's tiring!! It's the best kind of tiring - the tired you get after doing something you really love doing with people you really like and admire.  I adore what we're doing here and I love my staff and the kind of relationship we have in that everything is discussed openly and all thoughts are brought to the table and =] It's just satisfying ♥️

Tell us the journey of how you got where you are today on GC!
Sit down children, HERE IS A TALE: ((Please use appropriate Old Prospector mind voice, thank you.))
It was 2011. I had just figured out how to use a computer, and for the first time stumbled onto "thegalaxycauldronforums.forumotion.com" following a google image search for something either Silver Millennium or Crystal Tokyo related in my quest to prove TO ALL OF TUMBLR HOW MAMORU IS GOOD AND JUST AND IS PERFECT IN ALL THAT HE DOES or something like that and, as the image searches continuously led here, I just gave up and joined. From then on I pretty much lived in Theories and Debates, where I would post multiple times in multiple places because I felt I was getting too wordy so I broke up the post into multiples, and generally made mischief around the site. 
When I joined in September, applications for Saturn and Pluto had just closed, and the hint that a Roleplaying Section was coming, so I, of course, started bouncing in my seat while waiting. Applications for Sailor Venus opened up, but I didn't think I had enough site experience to apply (I think I had been on for 2 weeks and applications back then I think said 3?) so I just waved sadly as it passed, and jumped at the opportunity to become a Silver Crystal Moderator when applications open. 
>D In late October 2011 I was in, and they haven't been able to kick me out since. 
I was the mod for Section 1, including welcome area, announcements, and avatars and signatures, and I welcomed the crap out of everyone who joined >D 

In January 2012 the RPing section opened, and I was all over that biz. I made the second profile to ever have been approved and omg applications were longer back then XD and then jumped in with the first player-made storyline. Before anyone joined I just RP'd in there with myself to set the stage and move the story along, posting OOC comments like "PM me if you want to play this person!" and then waited like a day before moving on without that person played ^^'
ANYWAY I also applied to be an RP Moderator and was in the first pair chosen to be Rainbow Crystal Mods. I wore by little badges with pride and was generally an eager rp beaver, so much so that Sailor Venus (now Luna!) asked if I would like to be a roleplaying administrator. I said 'ye' and chose Uranus XD I think that was sometime in the spring of 2012? My original job was.... to.... be Kyra and keep roleplaying and offer up ideas for activity and outreach and etc. XD Originally I tried advertising on different rp sites, but this being my first forum, once I ran down the list of "top 20 sailor moon sites" webring-thing I was like "Very Happy Now what?" and remained as kinda the "Very Happy yup I'm doin' a thing!" over-productive information-producing roleplaying-person for a while. Sailor Venus (now Luna) made me her second-in-command i forget exactly why, but probably overall energizer-bunny attributes.
Eventually sometime in there I made up the Hunger Games game (2013?) and Clue, declaring my niche to be Roleplaying Games, and started putting together other ideas. When Sailor Venus (now Luna) had to take an extended LOA for her Masters degree, I was put in charge of the section because i'mma busybody XD and kept moving things forward! 
Then things get fuzzy for me. We continued to grow and develop and came up with new ideas; eventually Sailor Venus (now Luna) had to step down for school and other IRL reasons and I was put fully in charge, and we just kept on trucking! The Roleplaying Staff continued to grow and new sections were opened, new ideas were put into place, new guidelines and procedures, new opportunities for shenanigans and motivations and XD Tadaaa! Caught up to today XD

Why do you keep your mods in cages?
:> to keep them on their toes and so they can never leave
Honestly, iirc, one of them put them all in cages with a Halloween drabble ((I'm thinking EK for some reason?)) and I just went with it XD BEST IDEA-GRAB EVER. I love what they've done with them, too. Aurae (Sailor Mercury)'s is just adorable. ♥️

What is the best thing about being the RP Director? (can be serious or fun or both!)
Serious: XD Getting to put things into action immediately. I'm a little impatient so when I have an idea I like to launch it now instead of waiting XD
Fun: LORDING OVER MY STAFF MEMBERS, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA 

What is the hardest?
Typically balancing duties and responsibilities with irl stuff and other hobbies ^^'  ._. especially during HC Event months x.x ((i love them to death~~ But sometimes I'll just sit at the computer and wait for posts to roll in all zombie-like o_o))

Feel free to spew love about your Hardcore Events, and tell us how you do that monumental task so well. How many tabs do you have open during the month?
HARDCORE EVENTS♥️♥️♥️♥️ THE DRAMA, THE IMMEDIACY, THE ADVENTURE! THE OPTIONS AND THE DOWNFALLS, THE SOARING WINS AND THE CRUSHING DEFEATS!  I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! One of my favorite thing was keeping the goal of the original string a secret ;u; like as soon as I started plotting for Decay for September of 2013 I knew it would lead to the next Sailor War, but Remnants didn't end until like 2015 and only then could my dastardly plan be put into complete motion! I also love hiding all these little details and seeing which is found through the paths players choose and what just remains hidden - I love having a place and a plan for the path not-chosen! Gaaah like how only the Items obtained in The Collector could pass through the River at the Galaxy Cauldron because they are the shells of sailor crystals from long-dead senshi and only senshi could pass through - I just love that and will obviously nerd out full throttle about that!

To get ready for the events, I, honestly, wait til the last second. I'm most creative and productive on a short time scale and am occasionally forgetful so if I don't have it written down somewhere I lose it xD Like ahead of time I may have a plot point for the overarching plot written somewhere, or a general idea or even song lyric written down in my files, but from there I just spur-of-the-moment blurt it out and run with it. The Concatenation series is a little more plotted time-wise, but that's to keep it marching in step with the original timeline of the other events XD Concatenation, Conscription, Conviction - will they all start with "Con"?! yes, the end. 

FILES I HAVE OPEN DURING EVENTS: I have an entire window open for these o_o at any one time I have open the main event folder in case I need to pull up things I don't use so often but might need to use, else have it open in case I accidentally close something out and do other things after it so 'reopen closed window' doesn't work. Then I have the WMI sheet, any interactions I have pre-determined doc, the activity sheet, stats sheet x2 (one window for current senshi stats, one window opened for current monster stats, so i'm not having to scroll and click so much), then the dungeons and dragons online die roller, the map, and, starting recently, the playlist. XD  ATM i have the old brownie point sheet open to remind me to add those in (which i did, yaaay). So.... anywhere from 7-10, not counting the actual rp window. ♥️

If Mamoru shows up one day and asks you to marry him, will you leave your husband for him?
Oh... Mamo-chan~♥️  [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! 1394610236 
are you TRYING to rattle my marital bonds?! it's working. 
Honestly, though, he'd be a bit of work without that foundation that he and Usagi built starting from their past lives onward; idk how easy it would be to get close to him quickly without having easy excuses like throwing-homework-at-his-head or late night hero business; I love Mamoru and the idea of Mamoru, but I don't see it working unless I were Usagi. I'd release him from the spell he was under and let him be on his way XD♥

What is your plan for the RP section's world domination?
The plan is to start small, and grow. There is no rush, no hurry; we'll draw people in using publicly approved maneuvers - RTRP's and Casual Events - and then hook them with challenges and RP's they can't pass up. >D Little by little their addiction to roleplaying will grow, until our numbers have swollen to encompass the entire forum! And, from there, we'll reach out through our social media and start taking over other sites - Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter - then, the entire internet. Once completed, taking over the rest of the world will be a piece of cake. >D
And then everyone will be roleplaying, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last but not least, you won't ever leave your RP kingdom, will you? Whatever will we do without your gentle guidance and firm steering of the RP wheels?
;n; that's so sweet, using "gentle" in reference to something I'm doing XDDD "firm" is also super nice wording ;u; ♥ dear all rp staffers: thank you for dealing with me! ;u; i love you guys!
I won't leave! I can't leave XD I'm too invested. Can't not do it. Wouldn't know what to do with the free time. o_o  and i need to see how these stories end ♥️ I love this place and the people who make it home; so long as it is within my power to do so, I'll be here. ^^

Do you have any questions for Sailor Uranus, our Featured Roleplayer from October? Ask her here! ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus!   [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! I_icon_minitime7th November 2016, 9:53 am

When are we going to see baby Enya? (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus!   [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! I_icon_minitime7th November 2016, 12:38 pm

What's a canon character you'd like to challenge yourself with? One you like, but never quite tried roleplaying yet because you're not too sure?

And I know you said 'opposite of yourself', but what kind of OC do you think you'd have most trouble with in this 'opposite of yourself' spectrum? Villains? Anti heroes? Goodie two shoes heroes? Vain people? Power hungry ones? Etc xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus!   [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! I_icon_minitime7th November 2016, 5:32 pm

Sailor Mercury wrote:
When are we going to see baby Enya? (:
[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! 2422052349  Let's make an RP~♥️ ♥️  Anait's masters degree is slowly strangling her so she may not be super active as Achelois, but ALL THE TINY ANGRY ENYA AND SWEET BB NOCTURNUS TIME!

Eternal Knight wrote:
What's a canon character you'd like to challenge yourself with? One you like, but never quite tried roleplaying yet because you're not too sure?
Hrm... honestly I think I'd have the hardest time being Michiru; I couldn't hope to match that level of sass and double-entendre-producing wit, but that'd be the one character I wouldn't want to challenge myself with because I'd constantly be paranoid about my presentation and consistency. XD She's too cool for me! I don't often stretch my fingers with canon characters because I feel like I'm repeatedly looking over my shoulder because I'm my own canon police and I'd arrest myself for frequently making infractions against character @.@ but if the RP came along where I just had to be part of it and Mamoru and Usagi were for some reason or another out of the picture, I think the order I'd go for in choosing someone to play (and thus the order from least-to-most challenging) would be separated into tiers ((♥️ooh just realized prince and princess are my top tier choices, just like a wedding cake~ XD bahahah)) with tier two being Mercury, any-season-but-BMC Chibi-Usa, Mars or Venus, tier three being Uranus or Pluto or Jupiter, and tier four being Saturn. x_x Makoto and Hotaru are sweethearts when they're happy and they'd be the second most challenging for me because of that, unless the plot required deep thinking for them because I can get into their dark places, I just recoil from the light o_o 

Eternal Knight wrote:
And I know you said 'opposite of yourself', but what kind of OC do you think you'd have most trouble with in this 'opposite of yourself' spectrum? Villains? Anti heroes? Goodie two shoes heroes? Vain people? Power hungry ones? Etc xD
I love playing Villains, especially if I can warp their viewpoint to make it seem logical and good to the reader. >D make the heroes doubt themselves, everything is grey, mwahahahahhahaha.   I think the OC type I'd have the most trouble with are sincerely unintelligent characters - characters who take everything at face value, who never question anything, and are stubborn about their ignorance to the point of being aggravating. I'd have a hard time being motivated to continue on with a character like that - I just can't not make a character that thinks and overthinks to the point of second guessing themselves, so someone who just knows without knowing would be like pulling teeth for me to write because I'd have to resist that spark of inner thought. XD 

That, and super jerks. I can do jerks that come off as jerks despite their intentions. I can play remorseful jerks. I can play jerks who are jerky because they are hurting inside. But jerks that are just jerks? Entitled jerks? I'd frustrate myself so much I'd probably quit and make a character specifically to slap the jerk character.  I summon thee, Enyalius! kill.  ... unless the point of the RP was to rehabilitate the honest-to-goodness jerk by showing them their horrid ways and beating sympathy into them  it's the shojo junkie in me - that's who i'm blaming for this.

[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! 2422052349 ♥️ Thank you for your questions!

^^" apologies for my inability to answer without being longwinded
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus!   [October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[October] RPer of the Month - Sailor Uranus!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top