The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Headcanons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
childofcosmos
Star Seed

childofcosmos

Star Seed

Title : A Princess

Headcanons - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th December 2012, 8:06 pm

Both Michiru and Ami have black hair. Ami started dying hers after her father left - it's such a dark blue, you can only tell it's not black when it hits the light. Since she wasn't reacting to the divorce in any other way, and her grades being... Ami level, her mother let it be. She's so quiet and demure that no one ever comments on it.

Michiru started dying hers when she was 11 years old. She was fighting with her parents all the time, starting to get noticed by the world's greatest musicians, and having strange dreams about the ocean. For years, she rationalized it as a way to make her stand out as an artist, before she awakened as a senshi and realized it's what she was _supposed_ to look like.

Usagi is clumsy because some part of her never adjusted to the Earth's gravity. Her eating and sleeping habits are due to the huge amount of energy it takes to have as much power as she does.

Usagi's life as a normal girl - boys, shopping, gossiping, completely ignoring schoolwork - is the life Princess Serenity always wanted. She's unconciously repressing her memories (even after being awakened as a senshi) so that this beautiful dream of a normal life will end.

And, while this is technically cannon (I believe), it doesn't seem to be used much, so: Endymion is every bit as powerful as Serenity. In that respect, they are true equals. One reason he hardly ever calls on his power is lack of knowledge - the Golden Crystal was 'dormant' - nothing more than a piece of the crown jewels in the Silver Millennium, whereas Serenity was taught about the Silver Crystal from a young age. Mostly though, it's fear of himself, and what he would do with that power.

Usagi's parents, Motoki, Rei's grandfather, Naru, and several others have figured out the charade, but have each decided to let the superhero's have their "normal" lives.
Back to top Go down
InitialA
Pyramidal Crystal

InitialA

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Herald of the New Age

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11th December 2012, 5:23 am

Haha, my headcanon is Michiru is half-Japanese. She's blonde naturally, and when she started swimming her hair just turned green all the time (mine does that), so she just dyed it that way to freak everyone out. No one really noticed though, since she was so invested in the arts scene that they just thought it was "an artist thing".
Back to top Go down
http://initiala.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/midnightarticuno
childofcosmos
Star Seed

childofcosmos

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th December 2012, 5:57 pm

Ooh, and the uniforms! I tend to think of these as casual:

http://waya-etsa.deviantart.com/favourites/2617503?offset=120#/dpx58z

And for formal affairs, there WAS a pic by a fantastic artist showing them in some sort of roman-esque armor, with breastplates and such. I can't find it though. Sad

One headcannon, inspired by the (tragically incomplete) fic "Empire of the Sun", is that Mamoru's parents deaths were NOT an accident, but rather an attempt to assassinate the rightful ruler of earth. Who did it, I'm not sure, but it's fixed in my mind now.

Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th December 2012, 6:09 pm

One of my headcanons: Though there is not much difference between it, Michiru's feelings for Haruka are slightly stronger than Haruka's feelings for Michiru due to Haruka sometimes being oblivious to the inner workings of Michiru's mind while Michiru can always perceive what Haruka's thinking.
Back to top Go down
InitialA
Pyramidal Crystal

InitialA

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Herald of the New Age

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th December 2012, 5:15 am

Chibiusa and Helios eventually get married, but they live separately for the most part, as Helios has his duties in Elysion to tend to.
Back to top Go down
http://initiala.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/midnightarticuno
Sailor Neith
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Neith

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th January 2013, 11:41 am

Kakeru Ozora is aware of the powerful life force on the moon because he has a special starseed. Perhaps he was a reincarnated moon-ling? (Like Adonis/Ace to Venus).

I originally read that on tumblr (I think) and quickly accepted it as my own, also.

I even played with the idea that Himeko was also reincarnated, and that perhaps, in her previous life, several events occurred which inspired The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter. And instead of Kakeru being the reincarnation of a moon citizen, Himeko is, and he is the reincarnation of the Emperor in the story.

But I'm not sure if I've truly accepted the last one as headcanon, yet, even though I just thought of it. Embarassed
The only thing stopping me from loving the idea is the fact that I haven't really researched how that event could take place when there is already a princess on the moon, Serenity.

Sooo... maybe if the Kaguya events occurred before Queen Serenity became the ruler?

Blah, sorry for rambling. XD I just like my personal headcanons to make sense before I really adopt them.
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th January 2013, 12:35 pm

Very Happy Your headcanon is great, and it do fit nicely in the story. (Why Kaguya was drawn so much to Kakeru, etc. I don't like how he just "happened to find her crystal".)

I have a few useless headcanons myself...
In the manga, Rei, Ami and Mako learned everything about Crystal Tokyo because Rubeus and Saphir, who were guarding their prison, were so bored they often talked with them before eventually throwing them in the chamber of darkness.

Gurikazu, Princess D and Miss Bridal all have this in common: Rich with thick glasses. (Miss Bridal's glasses have the channel logo on them). Therefore, I assume that in the Sailor Moon world, thick glasses are a luxury product.
Mercurius and Gurio had to save ALOT of money to buy theirs.

:B I may post more
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th January 2013, 2:39 pm

Headcanon:

That when the Black Moon Clan attacked, it's the first time Chibiusa has ever been outside the Crystal palace. The first time she's ever felt actual wind or seen the real sky, trees, and what grass is left. And it's all blackened, desolated with nothing but dead air- and it's all her fault. Which is why when she gets to the past, she trusts no one, guarding her secrets tightly to her. But sometimes, she lets her guard down when she can feel the earth's wind , play on soft grass and see that no everyone's out to get her.

=3 My headcanon came from the fact that literally, Chibiusa's never been outside the Crystal palace which is enormously huge and if NQ Serenity didn't go out, there's a very good chance that Chibiusa's never been outside either.
Back to top Go down
childofcosmos
Star Seed

childofcosmos

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime9th January 2013, 8:47 pm

Not just the Senshi/Shitennou, but everyone who died in the war (essentially, everyone in the nine (ten? two?) kingdoms) has been reincarnated... so pretty much everyone we meet was alive in the moon kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 5:05 pm

I like this thread. Smile These headcannons mostly apply only to the anime.

Headcannon #1

Setsuna and Neo Queen Serenity had a romantic relationship on the Moon Kingdom long before Serenity became queen, but their love was forbidden. During a passionate night together, Serenity's Ginzuishou reacted and she eventually discovers that she is pregnant. Because of potential consequences, Setsuna vowed to remain at the time gate and to never tell the future princess that she is really her "father" in order to keep harmony on the Moon Kingdom. Queen Serenity promises Setsuna that she will never love someone else as much as her so she rules the Moon Kingdom by herself without a king. After the fall of the Moon Kingdom, Serenity does not immediately die once sending everyone back to Earth and Setsuna leaves the time gate in order stay with Serenity one last time before she dies. Afterwards, Setsuna never tells Usagi the truth because she didn't want to make things complicated between them. This is why she shows Chibiusa so much love since she would be her granddaughter.

Headcannon#2

Naru never stopped loving Nepherite and she's only with Umino just because she feels lonely.

Headcannon #3

All of the senshi are paired off with each other and Rei and Usagi get together in the end.

Headcannon#4

The senshi secretly thinks that Crystal Tokyo is an ugly design and also hazardous to live in with all of those sharp crystal around but they never tell King Endymion and Neo Queen Serenity that.

Headcannon #5

Haruka and Michiru argue way more than they lead on with Michiru essentially bossing Haruka around but yet Haruka enjoys it.

Headcannon#6

Prince Diamond and Nepherite and revived in Crystal Tokyo.

Headcannon #7

Haruka and Mamoru are close to each other and are also very competitive with each other, engaging in silly competitions like arm wrestling contests racing etc. and the "1 ups manship" annoyings Michiru and Usagi.

Headcannon #8

Emerald saved Rubeus from the burning spaceship.
If I think of more then I will add them.

Last edited by Vaas Rutten on 16th January 2013, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something)
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 6:43 pm

I think #1 and #3 fall more into fanfiction crack theories category rather than headcanons. xD

The Michiru and Haruka one, I can see. xD
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 6:50 pm

I just love #8 XD
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 6:54 pm

Small Lady wrote:
I think #1 and #3 fall more into fanfiction crack theories category rather than headcanons. xD

The Michiru and Haruka one, I can see. xD

I like three though. I can kind of see where it's coming from though, it seems as some of the senshi seem to pair off more in little mini friendships with certain people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 6:55 pm

Omg Addelyn you're back! :O
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 6:56 pm

Yes but, headcanons are usually little theories that can fit into the canon. if you want to create non-canon theories that would never work, but you want to make them for funs, thats fine, but thats not really what I intended this thread for.
Back to top Go down
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 7:05 pm

Lol well I do intend on using number in one of my fanfics eventually and I already do with #2 in fanfictions.

I do have a soft spot for Haruka and Michiru bickering. I wouldn't be surprised if Michiru banishes Haruka to the couch a lot.

Excluding Usagi, I get the whole pairing the senshi from the fact that they are basically immortal and some might form a deeper relationship certain ones in the group.

At any rate, I'm sorry, Small Lady. I guess I just misunderstood the thread and thought that fanon could also be constituted as headcanon. My apologizes.

Rubeus was one of my favorite bad guys in Sailor Moon R and even though his tactics were shady, I felt like he should of gotten a more honorable death by the hands of Sailor Moon or one of the senshi, or maybe even Tuxedo Mask
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 7:14 pm

Its all right. Like I said, I'm totally fine with like silly theories or fanfic fodder. In fact, if you guys wanna create a thread for talking about the not so much canon headcanons thats fine. xD I just made the thread for the more canon oriented theories.

Like one I read about Mamoru always gives Usagi piggy back rides (ok its simple, but you can definitely see that happening). On the other hand, Usagi having passionate relations with the other senshi...I don't see that happening in canon ever. xD But its totally fine to write up your own things about it. Thats what fanfiction is for. Smile

Back to top Go down
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 7:26 pm

Okie doke.

I thought about two more headcanons:

Ikuko know's Usagi is Sailor Moon but she never speaks of it.

Neo Queen Serenity's family lives with her and Endymion in the palace.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th January 2013, 11:34 am

Anjyu wrote:
Omg Addelyn you're back! :O

*waves* hi hi xD I got busy with school sorry I droped out of all the RPs and this forum and stuff. Law clerk has a lot of in class hours so by the time I got home I had like no energy....like this semester lol but nearly not as bad...so far anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th January 2013, 4:03 pm

Welcome back Addelyn! However, please try not to spam Welcome backs in this thread. We do have a "I'm Back!" thread in the Intro area where you can post to your hearts delight. :3
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th January 2013, 4:34 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Welcome back Addelyn! However, please try not to spam Welcome backs in this thread. We do have a "I'm Back!" thread in the Intro area where you can post to your hearts delight. :3

Baha sorry I had no idea

Ok, for my headcanon, I believe that there are some serious emotions going on between Haruka and Usagi and there could be the potential for them to have a relationship. In my mind, they do end up in one, with Usagi not wanting to give in to "fate" and chose her own destiny.
Back to top Go down
childofcosmos
Star Seed

childofcosmos

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th January 2013, 6:02 pm

I have the head cannon that all of the senshi are in love with Usagi to one extent or another. I don't think she knows, though. Mamoru probably does.
Back to top Go down
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th January 2013, 8:28 pm

I love those two headcanons about Usagi defying fate and the senshi loving her. I can see Mamoru just knowing but not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th January 2013, 8:33 pm

Vaas Rutten wrote:
I love those two headcanons about Usagi defying fate and the senshi loving her. I can see Mamoru just knowing but not saying anything.

Could also be that he may not want to be subjected to fate and chose his own as well.
Back to top Go down
Vaas Rutten
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th January 2013, 8:40 pm

Addelyn wrote:
Vaas Rutten wrote:

Could also be that he may not want to be subjected to fate and chose his own as well.

True. He strikes me as the silent type more or less in the anime. With some of his intellectual discussions with Ami sometimes I wonder.

*creating another headcannon*
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 6:13 am

Headcanons time! (may countain spoilers)

1) Chibiusa is more Mooney than her mom
Sailor Chibi Moon / Sailor Pink Moon is the closest to what a sailor senshi of the moon is supposed to look like. Once Chibiusa's silver crystal has matured into a Silver Moon Crystal (AKA: When Neo Queen Serenity either dies, step down, or become Sailor Cosmos) Chibiusa will fully become Sailor Moon, but her appearance as a Sailor Senshi won't change.
Why? Because I think Usagi is, and have always been, destined to become Sailor Cosmos. Makes sense that she has all the extras frilly stuff, wings, and all while the others have barely different fukus (Adding a belt or removing shoulder-pads doesn't count)
The color used to represent Sailor Moon's energy is pink. Eternal Sailor Moon's costume is pink. So, isn't the blue one just some kind of mutation?

2) Zoicite loves everybody
Even if he killed Nephrite in the anime, i'm pretty sure Zoi cares deeply for all his comrades. He look up on Kunzite, and is his lover, this we all know. He might have a big rivalty and a tiny inferiority complex on Nephrite. But I'm sure him and Jadeite was a great friendship. In the manga, in Casablance Memories (Set between Act 5 and 6) He attacks Rei. Why? To avenge Jadeite's death. If he didn't care about him, then, I don't know why he would do that. He could have said "don't mind me, just doing generic Dark Kingdom stuff", but no. He said "I wanted to avenge Jadeite". So... yeah, Zoi :3

3) Puh-Tee-lulz

Cyprine is so proud of having created a perfect clone such as Petyrol that she consider her like her sister. This sisterly love (Heck, Daimons from the Tau nebula can have feelings too!) made Petyrol into a separate entity, even if her body has to be summoned by Cyprine first.

4) A fate worse than death
After Tellu "unpluged" Mimete, she was trapped in the monitor for ever. She eventually managed to troll her way to a teacher of Mugen Gakuen's computer which was connected to the big screen. After that, she spent some times playing Solitaire and discussing with the Dustbin icon. She eventually managed to get to the internet and spent a long time looking for a home. She wandered through the scariest places ever: /b/, Deviantart, Omegle, etc.
Ten years later, she finally found her new place to live on the internet. She eventually became a website herself: Tumblr. Every times you see a 3 am blogging post. Every times you see some silly responses to an intelligent reflexion. Every times you see a picture of a kitty doing cute stuff, it's Mimete.

4) Sakurada Reunion

Natsuna and Haruna are twin sisters. And Haruna loves Sailor Moon as much as Natsuna idolized Sailor V. Imagine her reaction the day Usagi becomes Neo Queen Serenity and announce to the world that she will become the Queen of Japan after saving them from some Chaos.

5) Depressing Headcanon time!

(greatly inspired by one of the headcanons of Brad from moonkitty.net)
In the Stars Arc, Usagi gave Luna, Artemis and Diana to her mother before running to her final battle. Ikuko commented "Usagi is talking as if she won't ever come back..." Actually, this was the last time the mother saw her daughter. Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon came to finish the cats off. And killed the poor woman in her way the same way Sailor Lead Crow sent Hino-Ojiichan to the hospital. Papillon took the cats and gave them to Lethe afterward.
Usagi couldn't bring her back to life afterward because she didn't die by getting her star seed taken.

6) Hobby
Ami love TV dramas, animes and manga. She doesn't confess it in front of the others, but Usagi isn't the only one who kept her subscription to Nakayoshi after they started High School. She is also a great fanfiction writter and one of the things that would make her very happy would be to make an Aurora wedding doujinshi with the girls.

7) The only logical explanation
a) Sailor Jupiter's potpourri ball open itself and let its petal fly away to form the protection wall that protect Mako when she uses "Flower Hurricane".
b) All of the senshis' elemental attacks involve consuming something in the air. (Mako absorbs electricity. Ami takes humidity. Rei takes oxygen to create her fire, and Minako use the light around her and reflect it) This is why they were powerless in the Darkness Chamber due to all the weird gases (+ the Malefic Black Crystal's power)

I just though of another great one but then I went to the toilets and when i came back I forgot it.
:B Hope you'll enjoy those for now.
Back to top Go down
childofcosmos
Star Seed

childofcosmos

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 8:23 am

Mayonnaise wrote:

1) Chibiusa is more Mooney than her mom
Sailor Chibi Moon / Sailor Pink Moon is the closest to what a sailor senshi of the moon is supposed to look like. Once Chibiusa's silver crystal has matured into a Silver Moon Crystal (AKA: When Neo Queen Serenity either dies, step down, or become Sailor Cosmos) Chibiusa will fully become Sailor Moon, but her appearance as a Sailor Senshi won't change.
Why? Because I think Usagi is, and have always been, destined to become Sailor Cosmos. Makes sense that she has all the extras frilly stuff, wings, and all while the others have barely different fukus (Adding a belt or removing shoulder-pads doesn't count)
The color used to represent Sailor Moon's energy is pink. Eternal Sailor Moon's costume is pink. So, isn't the blue one just some kind of mutation?

I've always thought this as well. Though I thought that the blue uniform was the "true" sailor moon uniform, Chibi-usa's pink comes from her Earth father's red roses.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Sailor Cosmos

Founder Emeritus

Title : Soldier of the Cosmos

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 11:07 am

I have a headcanon where Michiru used to be a ballerina. Her senshi shoes resemble ballerina slippers and she's very graceful and elegant.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mileyangel321
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 11:29 am

Sailor Cosmos wrote:
I have a headcanon where Michiru used to be a ballerina. Her senshi shoes resemble ballerina slippers and she's very graceful and elegant.

She not only screams ballerina but also rich society girl with the way she carries herself. Anyone else get that feeling?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neith
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Neith

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th January 2013, 12:25 pm

I also think Michiru looks like a rich society girl. ^-^
I've always believed that her parents are still alive, as well, even though we never see them. I think that the reason we never see or hear her talking about them is because they're either too busy, or there was a heated argument (either Parents vs Michiru or Parent vs Parent) and Michiru left home.
Perhaps they didn't approve of her relationship with Haruka, or her preferring music over something that would ensure a stable career for her.

I also tend to believe that Haruka never knew her parents. She was raised by her grandfather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headcanons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top