The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Headcanons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Headcanons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th January 2012, 8:38 pm

Well I find Minako's character pretty heartbreaking... poor girl, episode 42 always makes me cry.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th January 2012, 11:05 pm

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
Oh, I had made two mini headcanons a long time ago! It is more fluff than anything else but something I still always thought would be cute. It involves Usagi and Mamoru. ^^ I wish we had been shown more casual moments between them in the anime and manga.

Spoiler:

Jupiter... you.... .... You can have this: Headcanons - Page 2 Th_ico13
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Ella
Pyramidal Crystal

Ella

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 8:58 am

Some of the drawings I do for Ask Badly Drawn Sailor Senshi are little headcanons of mine, like this one-

Headcanons - Page 2 Tumblr_ly9hteoMYv1rnk2hbo1_500
Headcanons - Page 2 Tumblr_ly9hteoMYv1rnk2hbo2_500

And also this one but I don't think I can post the actual image because there's dirty words~ http://askbadlydrawnsailorsenshi.tumblr.com/post/16357922513

Another headcanon I have is that Professor Tomoe marries Petz at some point after the anime- they never meet in the actual series, but when you think of their situations and personalities and whatnot I think they make a lot of sense together.
Back to top Go down
http://ellapamyupamyu.tumblr.com
Alala
Star Seed

Alala

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 10:11 am

Ella wrote:
Some of the drawings I do for Ask Badly Drawn Sailor Senshi are little headcanons of mine, like this one-

Headcanons - Page 2 Tumblr_ly9hteoMYv1rnk2hbo1_500
Headcanons - Page 2 Tumblr_ly9hteoMYv1rnk2hbo2_500

And also this one but I don't think I can post the actual image because there's dirty words~ http://askbadlydrawnsailorsenshi.tumblr.com/post/16357922513

Another headcanon I have is that Professor Tomoe marries Petz at some point after the anime- they never meet in the actual series, but when you think of their situations and personalities and whatnot I think they make a lot of sense together.

LOL @ Taiki's HUGE forehead! >D
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 10:13 am

YOU DO 'ASK A BADLY DRAWN SENSHI?!'

Ultimate love.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 7:46 pm

Kyralih wrote:
YOU DO 'ASK A BADLY DRAWN SENSHI?!'

Ultimate love.

OMG That's what i thought. That's so awesome! I've been seeing them on tumblr and they are hilarious. XD
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th January 2012, 8:23 pm

Oh my gosh, Ella, you are the author of that little webcomic?! You are brilliant!!!
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 12:12 pm

Note: this headcanon jumped out when I was writing Mamoru's past for the RP section. It's phrased weirdly because then I yapped about it on Tumblr, then realized at the end I had a head-canon/possible theory, so copied the whole thing here for people to pick over with me. =]

Know what's fun?
Writing a synopsis of Sailor Moon from Mamoru’s p.o.v.

This is long. But please read. <3

It’s so full of amnesia, brainwashed black-outs, and dead-time. Stars was the easiest to recap — in a nutshell,
Reminiscing Mamoru wrote:
“Before going off to Harvard I bought Usako an engagement ring and gave it to her as a promise. She was really excited, and then I felt this incredible, immense pain. It was dark for a long time… but when I woke up, I was in this warm glittery place surrounded by Minako and the gang. I felt Usako call for our power and we gave it to her, and not long afterwards she appeared. We learned that we were in the Galaxy Cauldron, and then were given a choice about our future. Usako decided to go back to the lives we were living and I was completely on board.

Years later we got married, Crystal Tokyo formed and we ascended the throne as Queen and King of Earth. After she turned 22 and had Small Lady, we just stopped aging.
…but then after that it gets SO COMPLICATED. TIME ISSUES OMG. This is what I have (‘cause Mamoru is an analytic guy and I’m pretty much always analyzing, I figured we’d share a wavelength here):

The end of my Mamoru history wrote:
But when they were in the future, a taboo was broken. Sailor Moon met her future form, Neo-Queen Serenity, and Pluto had warned that it might disrupt the flow of time. They had already witnessed this disruption once – Chibi-Usa told them stories of Sailor Moon’s ‘Ultimate’ form, her Super Sailor Moon incarnation, but when they defeated Nehelenia, Usako turned into Eternal Sailor Moon. That should have been her ultimate form; it should have been the chalice that Chibi-Usa remembered, not the grail; the eternal fuku, not the super. And then there were the outer senshi – Chibi-Usa had no recollection of them, either Uranus, Neptune or Saturn, and while they could have been posted on their respective planets for quite some time, he doubted that they wouldn’t visit within the 900+ years of Chibi-Usa’s existence. Perhaps, in the timeline of Chibi-Usa’s mother, the outer senshi never awakened. Perhaps Beryl was followed with another incarnation of chaos that made them seek the grail, but afterwards their lives had been peaceful up until the Black Moon Clan’s invasion. Or perhaps the future that Chibi-Usa hailed from underwent changes along with Chibi-Usa’s development as the present came across new villains… for he knew now to be on the lookout for the Black Moon clan, and he was sure that they would find a new solution entirely for the exiles as to eliminate the problem before it had a chance to happen. Time was confusing; if they already knew of the Black Moon clan and did something to advert that happening, Chibi-Usa never would have visited the past, which would create major changes in their own timeline and they wouldn’t remember to stop the Black Moon in the first place. Perhaps it was their destiny to let the Black Moon Clan come… Perhaps he should leave this line of thinking to Sailor Pluto and focus on this life.

Their future had already changed, and so they had no idea what it would hold.

But together, they would face it.
x_x and now I’m thinking that all eight senshi had to be there to summon the Holy Grail, so even in Chibi-Usa’s future Neptune and Uranus are running around somewhere, snubbing party invites.

Or maybe the Chibi-Usa they knew and loved’s dimension changed, as we saw in Stars, and when she returned everything was hunkey-dory and amazingly fine for the rest of her life.

And the Chibi-Usa this pair had is genetically and maybe mentally the same girl, but from everything they learned about her and about parenting this child’s life was completely and utterly different. With all of their love and support, she never stopped aging (though she aged slowly… ‘cause who wouldn’t want a ton of time with their kid while their kid was still a kid?) and through their encouragement and support, her Pink Moon Crystal awakened and they reawakened the Amazonness Senshi to be with her from the beginning. The Black Moon Clan never surfaces because they prevented it from happening, but of course more evil is attracted to Earth because it shines so brightly (15 sailor crystals in one place? Chaos shadows’re gonna flock there) and so Sailor Chibi Moon and her team have plenty of practice and time to grow into their powers and mature as amazing young ladies.

They’d know from the beginning about Helios and would invite him out of Elysium when King Endymion felt Small Lady was old enough (there’s no stoppin’ that pairing, no matter what dimension they’re in). The two would fall in love and get married eventually and when Usako and Mamoru wanted to retire, they just passed the kingdom over to Small Lady and moved to France or something. OR BACK TO THE MOON. Forget France, they moved back to the Moon Palace for it’s amazing golf course. …and that nostalgia business.

I think I’ve just solidified this head canon.

the tag train I made at the end:
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 7:35 pm

XD Girl...I have to quote the lady and say... "decaff"! But seriously, I really liked this. Gosh I want to see whatever it is you are writing now. Srsly. You got some ideas in that brain.
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 8:36 pm

Hehe. Do we have a brainstorming thread in the Creative Writing forum? Cause if not, I think one ought to be made.

Here are some Saffir headcanons from a Headcanon master list on tumblr.

Sexual Orientation? And, regardless of own orientation, thoughts on sexual orientation in general?
Saffir has never thought much on the matter of sexual orientation because his only focus has always been on his brother, Diamond. He has never thought much on girls - they annoy him with their high pitched voices and pungent scents and too-soft bodies. But it doesn’t matter to him that Diamond is a male, Diamond is his brother and his only constant thought. So this perhaps this makes Saffir gay, for the lack of anything else other than Diamond happening to be a male as Saffir is.

Most prized possession?
When Saffir was seven years old his brother gave him a small blue shell. It was no bigger than size of Diamond’s thumb knuckle and Saffir could never comprehend where Diamond could have found such a delicate treasure. Saffir has kept it tucked in the inside of his right breast pocket ever since.

How do they express love?
Saffir does not know how to express love, does not understand the meaning of this word. He only knows that he would do anything for Diamond, anything to make him happy, and so Saffir has stayed devoted to his brother without questioning. If Saffir had to define the word “love,” he would reply with “devotion.”

Thoughts on privacy? (Are they a private person, or are they prone to ‘TMI’?)
Privacy is a sacred to Saffir. He is an incredibly private person and when he enters his private quarters he expects to be left alone. Once Esmerelda wandered in and Saffir threw a black quartz statue at her face in a rage, slicing her cheek and leaving her with a scar that didn’t fade for a week. She never entered his room again.

Who do they see as their best friend? Their worst enemy?
His brother Diamond is easily Saffir’s best friend. Just about everyone else is considered an enemy.

Turn-ons? Turn-offs?
Saffir finds the color of white to be an undeniable turn-on. He loves the purity of it, so clean, resembling something untouched and delicate. He loves how easily it can be dirtied, stained, marred to imperfection. He loves how often Diamond usually wanders the hall in an oblivious matter to what is occurring around him. He likes to come upon his brother from behind, slam him against the cool surface of the stone palace walls and see shock that appears in Diamond’s slender-shaped eyes. There is nothing more arousing than to feel his brother struggle against him, fight back and pin him in return. He likes the way his brother’s hair falls in front of his eyes, damp with sweat and clinging to his brows.

As for what turns off Saffir — anything resembling the shade of green. He hates lips painted in rouge, the smell of perfume, the way his nose itches when anywhere near the proximity of feathers. High-pitched laughter disgusts him. So does the color yellow. Diamond wore that color once and Saffir felt repulsed and refused to let Diamond touch him.

How organized are they? How does this organization/disorganization manifest in their everyday life?
Saffir is rather the minimalist. This allows for very precise organization and spotless clothing that are always pressed and precise.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 8:51 pm

Headcanon: Pluto is omniscient, she just likes to make things more difficult.

Last edited by UndergroundSources on 30th January 2012, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 8:53 pm

UndergroundSources wrote:
Headcanon: Setsuna is omniscient, she just likes to make things more difficult.

Related Headcanon: She is also a timelord. XD
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 8:59 pm

Anti-headcanon that once made me yell at myself for ever thinking it:

Wiseman is Sailor Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 9:42 pm

Small Lady wrote:
XD Girl...I have to quote the lady and say... "decaff"! But seriously, I really liked this. Gosh I want to see whatever it is you are writing now. Srsly. You got some ideas in that brain.

Teeheehee... Currently working on the Terra/Sol idea, with a generous sprinkling of Helios for headcannony pleasure. XD I'm thinking about incorporating the above idea into a fic, but I have 3 going... XD
Sailor Jupiter wrote:
Hehe. Do we have a brainstorming thread in the Creative Writing forum? Cause if not, I think one ought to be made.
^^ I have one in the mod section, but ill throw the 4 ideas into the discussion area later on! XD on my phone...
Small Lady wrote:
Headcanon: Setsuna is omniscient, she just likes to make things more difficult.

Related Headcanon: She is also a timelord. XD

Also also, Naoko hinted she was also in charge of the underworld.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 9:44 pm

Awkward moment when everyone's brought back to life, not because of Usagi's Moonlove power but because Setsuna couldn't be bothered rowing them all across the River Styx.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th January 2012, 9:49 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Sailor Cosmos

Founder Emeritus

Title : Soldier of the Cosmos

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st January 2012, 6:38 pm

Here's one of mine!

I have this idea where Michiru used to be a ballerina before she became a Sailor Senshi. Most likely it was years ago. But, that’s why her shoes as Neptune resemble ballerina slippers and she’s so graceful and elegant.
Plus, it’s shown she can dance really well. :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mileyangel321
DizzyLizzy24
Pyramidal Crystal

DizzyLizzy24

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Moon Prism Power!

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st January 2012, 6:42 pm

Awww i saw you post this on tumblr. Mega cute :3
Back to top Go down
http://moonfrisbee.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th February 2012, 7:43 pm

Small Lady wrote:
I just wanted to say that every single time I read this, I always open a file and start writing something. No matter how much of a block I thought I had, reading this just makes me go 'LET ME SHOW YOU!!!' and I start writing. A lot or a little, it gets me writing.

^-^ Thanks, Brit-chan <3
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th February 2012, 8:27 pm

Kyralih wrote:
Small Lady wrote:
I just wanted to say that every single time I read this, I always open a file and start writing something. No matter how much of a block I thought I had, reading this just makes me go 'LET ME SHOW YOU!!!' and I start writing. A lot or a little, it gets me writing.

^-^ Thanks, Brit-chan <3

Aww, I'm so glad I'm helpful. XD now i need someone to do that to me.

and back to our regularly schedule headcannons.

Um.

Neo Queen Serenity still plays as many games as she does back when she was 14. But now she has an arcade inside of the Crystal Palace and has several gaming consoles in her bedroom, library (where she plays games while Mamoru/Endymion reads and studies (still!!)), and play room. Sometimes she plays games with Chibi-Usa and once the Quartet comes to live with them, some of them are very competitive with her. However, no one can beat her at her very own Sailor V arcade console that she still keeps.
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th February 2012, 9:14 pm

Haha, I beat she forces to make video games about her:

"Gorgeous Neo-Queen-Of-Everything-Serenity's Moon Happy Manjuu Love Love Super Powerful Sparkling Rainbows Return-to-Society Punch Game!"
Back to top Go down
Sashminda
Lotus Crystal

Sashminda

Lotus Crystal

Title : Aunt

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th February 2012, 10:50 pm

that time when Ami and Haruka were stuck in nehellenia's dream world together and Ami was on her computer, taking Nehellenia's attack while haruka stared in astonishment... Ami was actually playing Pac-Man.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th February 2012, 8:52 am

"Gorgeous Neo-Queen-Of-Everything-Serenity's Moon Happy Manjuu Love Love Super Powerful Sparkling Rainbows Return-to-Society Punch Game!"

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th February 2012, 12:10 pm

I have a head cannon for Nephrite x Naru in the anime. I wished he had lived on in the anime after I rewatched the first season when I got older. Such a cute couple XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 2:14 am

Paprika, I totally agree with you there. Nephrite X Naru are my favourite other couple in Sailor Moon.

I have a little bit of fluff for a headcanon. It's just an astrology thing because I noticed that Gemini and Taurus miss out.

So, if Sailor Sun existed I believe a Gemini would be a perfect astrological sign purely based on the idea that Gemini is known as the two sided sign. The sun has two sides. It can provide life, light and warmth however it can burn to bright and hot, stifling a lot of life and causing health problems - like cancer.

And sometimes I wish Chibiusa was given a different sign to Usagi, like Taurus for example because Taurus in an earthy sign and the cow/bull is certainly a very earthy animal. To me Chibiusa would be a sort of Sailor Earth, she is the daughter of the King of the Earth so why not?

That's sometime I thought up. I don't take it overly seriously though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 6:14 pm

Sashminda wrote:
that time when Ami and Haruka were stuck in nehellenia's dream world together and Ami was on her computer, taking Nehellenia's attack while haruka stared in astonishment... Ami was actually playing Pac-Man.

Ami is a secret Pac-man addict. It's to be revealed quite soon, or so I've heard. Razz Her father was an avid poker player with a champion poker face and passed down his techniques to Ami, which is why no one has detected her obsession.
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th March 2012, 6:45 pm

Setsuna hasn't always been in charge of the time gate but was stuck with it after the silver millennium. I believe it was passed down through her heritage but when her bloodlines was destroyed she had no one to pass it down to and in turn has to fulfilled her duty until she has another heir.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th November 2012, 7:22 pm

Bumping!

I wanna see some new ideas up in heeeya Headcanons - Page 2 2508165712
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th November 2012, 4:19 am

One of my headcanon is that the inners still use their star change rod to transform with their "Planet Power" in the manga.
There is only one instance where transformation devices powered up, and it was when Usagi and Chibiusa joined their powers at the first Dream act.
So I guess even after this upgrade, they kept their rod anyway.

If toei had this headcanon, we would have the Star Power sequence for Planet power, but at least, Planet Power other than the outers ._.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th November 2012, 5:17 pm

Headcanon:

That Mamoru has other family members, but because he's an orphan, they didn't bother contacting him or adopting him into the family due to social stigma it would cause.

A different/similar headcanon:

That Mamoru's Mother had the gift of psychometry and foresaw the birth of her son. That on the day of his sixth birthday, she foresaw something terrible, but couldn't stop it from happening.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headcanons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top