The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Headcanons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

Headcanons - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 10 I_icon_minitime10th February 2016, 4:59 pm

I'm not exactly sure if this is considered canon or even if this qualifies as headcanon, but I think the way Nehellenia in the manga is opposite to Queen Serenity is more symbolic. Queen Serenity represents the moon in its full phase while Nehellenia represents the moon in its new phase. If you think about it, Nehellenia was released by a strong total solar eclipse, which can only occur when the moon is new. Just something I think about when reading the Dream arc.
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
MarqFJA87
Star Seed

MarqFJA87

Star Seed

Title : Knight of the Ala Iridia

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 10 I_icon_minitime8th March 2016, 12:03 am

In my headcanon, all of the "Princess X" names for the Sailor Princesses (barring Princess Serenity) are not the actual names of their past selves, but rather their formal titles as Silver Millennium royalty. Like, suppose that Sailor Jupiter's past life's real name was Heraklea; her full name and title would then be "Heraklea, Princess of Jupiter".
Back to top Go down
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 10 I_icon_minitime15th September 2016, 8:36 am

Three of the main villains represent points in time: Nehellenia=past, Metalia=present, Wiseman=future.

Pharaoh 90 represents Space.

And Chaos embodies all of these things, being the ultimate evil.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 10 I_icon_minitime16th September 2016, 8:32 pm

I like that idea! :O
Back to top Go down
LunaXTwilitXGoddess
Star Seed

LunaXTwilitXGoddess

Star Seed

Title : Artist

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 10 I_icon_minitime19th September 2016, 5:25 am

Possible headcanon!

I had recently rewatched the redub of R, and I noticed something.

The scene where Demande is starting to kiss Usagi, and that tear slips down her cheek just before Tuxedo Mask swoops in to save her. We see what appears to be high-gale winds start to blow around Demande, causing him to be blinded temporarily, which allows both Mask and Usagi to escape.

Now, stay with me, cause I'm about to blow your minds.

We all know Esmeraude has no love for any form of Serenity, be it princess, queen, Moon, or even Usagi. 

What if...Esmeraude caused the high-gale winds?

Think about it.

There's no way Tuxedo Mask could have entered that palace by himself, let alone find Usagi. There has to be a field, shield, something to either keep out pests, or keep something in.

Esmeraude would be one who knows her way around the palace. Which means, she could also spot weaknesses in the shield, or even cause it to "glitch" for a moment or two.

Plus, her moment with Saphir kinda gives it away. When he asks her if she had a hand in letting them escape, and her little giggle before denying it, kinda makes me think she did it.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sailormoonartistsunited.com/user/LunaXTwilitXGoddess http://lunaxtwilitxgoddess.deviantart.com
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

CrystalBunny

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 10 I_icon_minitime19th September 2016, 5:30 am

Hmm... Suspect I think it's possible . Maybe because Esmeraude loved Prince Demande and he betrayed her ?
Back to top Go down
LunaXTwilitXGoddess
Star Seed

LunaXTwilitXGoddess

Star Seed

Title : Artist

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 10 I_icon_minitime19th September 2016, 5:33 am

VenusLight wrote:
Hmm... Suspect I think it's possible . Maybe because Esmeraude loved Prince Demande and he betrayed her ?
And her pulling a stunt like that could be her way of getting back at him. After rewatching the dubs, it leaves a lot to think about. Don't get me wrong, I grew up with the DiC dubs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sailormoonartistsunited.com/user/LunaXTwilitXGoddess http://lunaxtwilitxgoddess.deviantart.com
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 10 I_icon_minitime19th September 2016, 11:50 am

Here's one. Nehellenia was a major villain during the Silver Millenium and Princess Serenity's father was killed in a battle against Nehellenia (at least in the manga). I see Nehellenia as the rival of Queen Serenity, similar to how Beryl (and Metalia) were the rival against Usagi in the present. If we are going by manga standards, Nehellenia was causing misery throughout the Silver Millenium, and Queen Serenity fought her, and the Dark Moon queen was on her last leg when she confronted Queen Serenity in the palace during the celebration of Princess Serenity's birth. It was there that Queen Serenity finally rid the kingdom of her by trapping her in a mirror and Nehellenia got her last laugh, bestowing a death curse on the princess.
Back to top Go down
knowall7
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 10 I_icon_minitime21st April 2017, 9:12 am

magic713 wrote:
Three of the main villains represent points in time: Nehellenia=past, Metalia=present, Wiseman=future.
That would be some twisted adaptation fanfic of Charles Dickens' Christmas Carol.

I believe that Usagi, after the events of Stars, suffered from PTSD for some time. Seeing everyone she loves get killed is certainly makes a good support for this theory/headcanon.

Last edited by knowall7 on 26th April 2017, 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Triton
Pyramidal Crystal

Prince Triton

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 10 I_icon_minitime21st April 2017, 8:15 pm

My headcannon is the following: Neither Queen Serenity's nor Nehellenia's powers came from Earth's Moon, but rather they used their own magic to link themselves to it. Their planets of origin were destroyed so while they still had power from their Sailor Crystals (yes, I also headcanon that they had one each), they no longer had a physical source for them (or a home :v). Fleeing the destruction , they (at their respective times) arrived to the moon and decided that they should make it their home. This would be possible if we assume that QS only used the "light" aspect of the Moon, leaving all the "dark" available for Nehellenia to use. However, when Princess Serenity was born, as she was both the true embodiment of the Moon and QS's daughter; N's position was threatened, prompting her to curse the newborn.

What I really like about my own theory Ego?What ego? is that it fits beautifully into canon: QS's would have never denied a fellow disaster survivor a new home.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 10 I_icon_minitime22nd April 2017, 1:09 am

@Prince Triton what makes you think Nehellenia possesses a Sailor Crystal?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Prince Triton
Pyramidal Crystal

Prince Triton

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 10 I_icon_minitime19th July 2017, 8:47 pm

Prince Triton wrote:
My headcannon is the following: Neither Queen Serenity's nor Nehellenia's powers came from Earth's Moon, but rather they used their own magic to link themselves to it. Their planets of origin were destroyed so while they still had power from their Sailor Crystals (yes, I also headcanon that they had one each), they no longer had a physical source for them (or a home :v). Fleeing the destruction , they (at their respective times) arrived to the moon and decided that they should make it their home. This would be possible if we assume that QS only used the "light" aspect of the Moon, leaving all the "dark" available for Nehellenia to use. However, when Princess Serenity was born, as she was both the true embodiment of the Moon and QS's daughter; N's position was threatened, prompting her to curse the newborn.

What I really like about my own theory Ego?What ego? is that it fits beautifully into canon: QS's would have never denied a fellow disaster survivor a new home.
TO CHAOS WITH THIS HEAD CANON I CAME UP WITH A BETTER ONE WHICH WILL HAVE ITS OWN THEORY PAGE
Back to top Go down
Prince Triton
Pyramidal Crystal

Prince Triton

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 10 I_icon_minitime19th July 2017, 8:49 pm

Also @Diagnosed sorry to leave you on hold for... THREE MONTHS holy moon that's inactivity just to discard my own headcanon altogether
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 10 I_icon_minitime3rd August 2018, 6:58 pm

Reviving this thread cause after seeing the S movie last weekend, I decided that I headcanon Kakeru being a reincarnated citizen of the Moon Kingdom. Perhaps he served in the castle or was on its guard. Maybe in his past life, he looked up to Luna with respect and as a leader of the Castle staff.
Back to top Go down
SpikeDevilman
Lotus Crystal

SpikeDevilman

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Kunzite

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 10 I_icon_minitime12th September 2018, 11:35 pm

I often like to combine anime and manga elements, or in my mind if there's something left unexplained in the 90s anime that the manga does explain, my brain automatically fills in that blank with the manga info. That said, the following headcanon here is a result of that.

Okay so I assume in the anime Codename: Sailor V or something similar did happen to Minako, and at the end of it (just like she was hinting in the final manga panel of it) she signs up for a gig with the police. That was the reason she was sent to England, where all the stuff with Alan and Katarina proceeds to happen.

Essentially I'm combining Minako's manga and anime backstories for the anime and I find for the most part it works pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th September 2018, 8:10 pm

SpikeDevilman wrote:
Okay so I assume in the anime Codename: Sailor V or something similar did happen to Minako, and at the end of it (just like she was hinting in the final manga panel of it) she signs up for a gig with the police. That was the reason she was sent to England, where all the stuff with Alan and Katarina proceeds to happen.

I can get behind this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14th September 2018, 8:59 pm

That's actually how I headcanon her anime origins beyond that one episode! XD Like to a T. Glad to see someone else thinks the same! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headcanons   Headcanons - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headcanons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top