The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

(Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon   (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 6:19 pm

Advanced Profile
Character Name: Chibiusa Tsukino

Age and Date of Birth: June 30th, (appears) 9 years old

Used Canons:
90’s anime with a bit of the Manga.

Appearance:
Chibiusa has bright, pink hair worn in curly pigtails with a cone-shaped bun that resemble a rabbit’s ears as the base. Her eyes are a usual burgundy color, also resembling the red color of a rabbit’s. She is primarily seen wearing her school uniform made up of a white blouse with a red-stripped Sailor collar. The skirt is blue with over-the-shoulder straps resembling overalls. Beyond her school uniform, her casual clothes usually seem to still consist of a skirt with knee-high stockings and are always brightly colored.

Personality:
At face value, Chibiusa could be described as a unique mix of both her Mother and Father. Like her mother, she has lofty dreams of romance and her ultimate goal is to be a real lady, but in many ways she is far more practical. Unlike her mother, she is far more diligent about her studies and may even strive for perfectionism and this quality could easily come from her father. Chibiusa outwardly idolizes Mamoru more than Usagi and while this can often cause the two to clash she has admitted in confidence that Usagi is “the one whom I admire most”. Like Usagi, she has an insatiable sweet tooth and dislikes carrots especially. She also shares a fear of thunder and ghosts with her mother. Her young age and persistence in pursuing the things she wants can lead some to think of her as a bit of a brat at first. Inwardly, she started out as being slightly insecure after being bullied in the 30th Century but became a loyal friend once she began to make some. Another quality she shares with her mother is that she seems to look for and believe the best in people, but this very trait seems to have lead her into trouble more than once. She may be slightly danger-prone, but she is also spunky and will seem to try to get herself out of any trouble before asking others for help.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills:
Chibiusa has shown a bit of an affinity for Art, as well as some skills in Sports, though she detests the vaulting horse. Like her mother, she is also able to harness the raw power of her own Silver Crystal. When under extreme stress, she has also been known unleash a powerful wave of energy subconsciously, but these outbursts seem to have subsided since becoming a Senshi.

History:  
Chibiusa first appeared shortly after the fall of the doom tree. Her initial goal was to retrieve the legendary silver crystal that she herself lost in order to revive her parents, King Endymion and Neo Queen Serenity as well as the rest of the inner Sailor Senshi. She was pursued and later captured by the Black Moon Family, under the orders of Wise Man. Wise Man proceeded to convince her that she was unloved, sparking a dark transformation into Black Lady. After being shown the truth by Neo Queen Serenity, she reverted back to normal and her desire to join in the fight against Wise Man awoke the Silver Crystal within her body.
She later returned as a Sailor Senshi in her own right, though it was never explained how she gained this power in the Anime. She did, however, have a new mission: firstly, to receive training as a Sailor Senshi and secondly,  the special mission of finding a friend. This eventually led her to Hotaru Tomoe, who became a good friend. Later, it was Chibiusa’s pure heart crystal that was the catalyst for Hotaru’s unfortunate, false transformation into Mistress 9. After her heart crystal was returned she briefly went back to her own time, but ultimately chose to stay in the past a bit longer, with all of her new friends.
Shortly after her return, she was visited in a dream by a Pegasus named Helios. He became another close friend who would offer her both advice and support whenever she called on him. Eventually, he confided in her his true identity as the guardian of Elysium and told her of the golden crystal that Queen Nehelania and the Dead Moon Circus were seeking. The Dead Moon Circus soon invaded the entire city and it was exposed that Chibiusa was the holder of the Golden Dream Mirror that held Pegasus. The Golden Crystal was revealed and with the help of Sailor Moon, and the rest of the people of the Jyuuban District, she was able to unleash it power and help seal Nehelania away once again.
Chibiusa then bid a tearful farewell to Helios, and currently still longs to see him again.

Other Noteworthy Facts: She shares a birthday with her own mother and, as such, they share not only the star sign of Cancer and birthstone of Pearl, they are also both “O” bloodtypes. The adoration of her father seems to imply that her personal favorite flower just might be the rose. Wink

Storyline Specific Information:  

[Hotline Tokyo] WORK IN PROGRESS, to be filled as the story progresses.

Senshi Information

Senshi Name: Sailor Chibi Moon

Realm of Influence(s):
As her Senshi names implies, her realm on influence is the Moon, just like her mothers. This kind of power seems to be based purely in magic, or could even be described as “light” for a lack of a better word.

Henshin/Transformation Phrase:

“Moon Prism Power, Make-Up!” (1st transformation)
“Crisis, Make-Up!” (Super)
“Pink Moon Crystal Power, Make-Up!” (Eternal)

Senshi Fuku:  
Sailor Chibi Moon’s fuku consists of the standard white leotard with ring-shaped sleeves and a pink collar accented by a white stripe. Her choker is also pink with a red heart. The bow on the front of her uniform is red with a golden, circular broach embellished with a pink peart. Her skirt is the same pink color as the collar of her uniform. Likewise, The ribbon the on the back on her uniform is the same red color as the one in the front. She wears elbow-length gloves with a pink fringe. The boots of her uniform come up to her knees and are pink with a white fringe. Her “otangos” are partially covered by red, circular shields with feathers that cover the rest. Her hair is additionally pinned back by feathered pearl barrettes. Her tiara has an oval-shaped red gem.

Super Sailor Chibi Moon’s fuku retains the white leotard base but the collar is now accented by two golden-yellow stripes. Her choker becomes yellow, but the heart remains. The bow on the front of her uniform is also unchanged, but her broached has changed shape. It is pink, heart-shaped and embellished with a pair of tiny golden wings. The belt area has also become embellished with golden-yellow stripe and a small, red heart at the base.  Her skirt shows the most dramatic change, becoming primarily white with a stripe of golden-yellow above a second stripe of pink. The ribbon the on the back on her uniform has also noticeable changed, becoming longer and a semi-transparent white color. She wears her same gloved and boots, but her boots now include a crescent moon at the base. There is no change to her hair accessories, but the gem on her tiara has changed to a crescent moon symbol.

Eternal Sailor Chibi Moon’s fuku continues to have the standard leotard base and the collar also remains unchanged. Her choker has returned to its original yellow color and is now embellished by a golden star. The red bow on the front of her uniform remains with a new golden, star-shaped broach. The belt of her uniform is now primarily pink with a stripe of white and another golden start at the base in place of the previous heart.  Her skirt now has a second layer of a lighter shade of pink beneath the first, which has returned to its original color. The ribbon the on the back on her remains long, but has become thinner and had also returned to its original red.  Her gloves remain unchanged, but her boots are now with with a pink fringe that points downward rather than up with stars replacing the crescents at the base. The shields and barrettes in her hair remain the same, but her tiara once again has a gem that is pink and star-shaped. 

Powers:
“Luna-P, Change!”
Cherry Way (the ability to create a path through time)
Ultrasonic Waves
Double Sailor Moon Kick (When in conjunction with Sailor Moon)
Pink Sugar Heart Attack
Pink Sugar Heart Ache
Punk Sugar Tuxedo Attack (Only when in conjunction with Tuxedo Mask)
(Double) Moon Gorgeous Meditation
Pink Lady’s Freezing Kiss

Weapons or Magical Items:
Silver Moon Crystal (future version)
Space-Time Key, Luna Sphere (“Luna-P”)
Prism Heart Compact
Pink Moon Stick
Chibi Moon Compact
Crystal Carillon
Stallion Reve
Chibi Moon Kaleidoscope

Guardian: Diana

RP Sample:
The sky had been gray for the last two days, but today the clouds had finally given way to a steady rain that had already lasted late into the afternoon. Chibiusa had had to run home with both arms over her head in order to keep from getting wet, but it didn’t do much good. She hadn’t thought about it until just now, but she couldn’t seem to recall it raining once while the Dead Moon Circus had been in town, so maybe the rain wasn’t entirely unwelcome. Still, it also served as a reminder that the circus tents weren’t the only thing that was missing now.

As soon as Chibiusa had finally made it back to the house she was greeted by Ikuko, who offered her a towel. She dried her clothes as best as she could and then moved onto her hair, but paused when she noticed how quite the house was. She gave a quick glance around before landing on the kitchen.

“Ikuko-mama, where’s Usagi?” she asked

The purple-haired woman sighed. “She and Mamoru made a date today. If only she were this dedicated to studying…”

Chibiusa let out her own sigh, pouting with a glance towards the door. That figured; the rain didn’t seem to have stopped them. She then made her way upstairs and poked her head into her bedroom. There was another sigh, this time out of disappointment. Chibiusa knew the jeweled green globe was gone, but she had still checked multiple times in case it had somehow reappeared. Usagi could see Mamoru almost any time she wanted, but it was beginning to look like Helios was gone for good.

Last edited by PinkLady on 9th August 2014, 3:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://prettysoldierpetite.deviantart.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon   (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime3rd August 2014, 3:50 pm

Welcome to the roleplay section of GC, PinkLady! Smile

Is this profile ready for review, or do you plan to add some information before the review process? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon   (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime3rd August 2014, 6:22 pm

I think it's ready to be reviewed.... *braces  herself*
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon   (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime3rd August 2014, 10:29 pm

Please don't feel nervous! <3

For appearance, could you describe Chibiusa's casual wear a bit? She is usually seen wearing bright colors and girly clothes. Smile

In the history section, could you make a small note that it is unknown how Chibiusa's senshi powers awakened if you are going with anime history only?

If you would like this profile to be a general one, could you also list Chibiusa's first fuku and transformation phrase, and the rest of her attacks and magical items from the anime? (Since you are mainly going with that canon.) The attacks would be Twinkle Yell and Moon Gorgeous Meditation, and the items her two wands and two compacts.

Could you also add Chibiusa's ability to control her own Silver Crystal to the Unique Abilities / Skills section?

Please let me know if you want any help with the changes! Thank you, PinkLady! (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon 1434556979
Back to top Go down
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon   (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime4th August 2014, 4:39 pm

(Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon 1637294219 Ugh... and this is exactly why I was nervous... I wasn't 100% sure of what I was doing, so I tailored the profile to the specific Role Play. Hence, my detailing ONLY her "Super" Fuku and my omitting "Twinkle Yell". (I presumed it to have been rendered "obsolete" with Helios disappearing.) Moon Gorgeous Meditation, on the other hand, I considered more of a one-time Movie thing when it comes to the Anime since there was no indication of her still having the "Chibi Moon Kaleidoscope" in the beginning of StarS so that's why I didn't include it. But as long as you say it's fair game, then I'm all for her not being useless without Pegasus! XD

And since I'm expanding this to be a general profile, rather than tailored for just "Hotline Tokyo".... I'm going into Eternal territory as well. X3

ANYWAY, the changes have been made
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon   (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime5th August 2014, 9:04 pm

That is okay, so no worries! General profiles are recommended since they can be used in multiple storylines. Smile And if you join a new storyline that differs from canon, you can update the profile by describing the differences in the Storyline Specific Information section. (Chibiusa can materialize her Chibimoon Kaleidoscope in the manga and SuperS movie, so including it is fine. ^^)

Could you note that Chibiusa is a loyal friend and that she was first less self-confident thanks to being bullied in the 30th Century? Oh, and could you also mention that although she looks up to Usagi, Chibiusa bickers with her often?

Thank you again! (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon 1434556979
Back to top Go down
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon   (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime6th August 2014, 6:11 pm

Okay, I made the changes ^^;
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon   (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime7th August 2014, 5:01 pm

Oh, one more thing: Could you list "Luna P Henge" and the ability to travel through time by using the Space-Time Key to Chibiusa's powers? I'll mark this profile approved after that. Smile

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
PinkLady
Lotus Crystal

PinkLady

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon   (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime7th August 2014, 5:04 pm

Right, I thought of that myself XD

*EDIT* Okay, they're added. I had a couple technical difficulties there
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon   (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime7th August 2014, 6:43 pm

Approved!

By the way, I liked the note about Chibiusa's favorite flower possibly being rose. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon   (Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) Advanced Senshi: Chibiusa/Sailor Chibi Moon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top