The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Approved) (Relaxed senshi) Super Sailor Chibi Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

Title : TITAN SOLDIER OF STARS AND DESTINY! SAILOR CRONUS!

(Approved) (Relaxed senshi) Super Sailor Chibi Moon Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) (Relaxed senshi) Super Sailor Chibi Moon   (Approved) (Relaxed senshi) Super Sailor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime16th September 2016, 8:17 am

Relaxed Character Profile

(Note: Anime/ Stars only, with some elements of SS to fill in some blanks.)

Character Name: Tsukino Usagi (commonly called "Chibi-Usa" or sometimes "Small Lady" or simply "SL")
Age: Apparent age is around 10; real-time age is already over 900.

Character Image:
 (Approved) (Relaxed senshi) Super Sailor Chibi Moon Rini_a10
Personality Traits:
She is an empathetic person, much like her mother. Also like her mother, she can easily become excited or emotional, depending on the situation. Strongly desiring to be a strong and mature woman, and having once been denied the ability grow physically mature, she can be sensitive about her apparant age and maturity, especially when others belittle her or underestimate her abilities. She often annoys Usagi and gets caught up in arguments with her, especially over her clinginess around Mamoru; however there is no denying that she adores her mother and wishes to grow up to be just like her.
Storyline Specific Information: ---

Additional Information: A time-traveller from the 30th century, she is also known as Princess Small Lady Serenity, heir to the throne of Crystal Tokyo. She spends much of her time in the 20th century with her mother Neo Queen Serenity's past persona, Tsukino Usagi, the legendary Sailor Moon told to Small Lady in bedtime stories. Aside from her family, she is close friends with Meiou Setsuna, also known as Sailor Pluto who is the guardian of the Gate of Time, and Tomoe Hotaru, who is also known as Sailor Saturn.

Her true love is Helios, one time known as Pegasus, who serves Endymion as the guardian of Elysian. She awaits the time when she is a fully mature lady and can be reunited with him.

RP Sample:

Quote :
Usagi's condition was getting worse, and there was nothing Chibi-Usa could do to help while she knelt by the bedside. She felt like she should do something, seek help somewhere, but she didn't want to leave Usagi's side while she needed her.

Usagi fell into another coughing fit, her fingers of one hand clawing and gripping the bedsheets in pain, the other hand held in a fist over her chest. "I'll be okay," she said once it was over, and slumped against her pillows again.

Chibi-Usa shook her head. "You've been in so much pain since you came back from Mamoru's house." She stood up resolutely. She would have to leave; staying was not helping. "I'll go call the others!" She dashed out of the room, but even before she was through the doorway, she felt a twinge in her heart, the pull of urgency. She gasped and froze in place, and thought she could hear a voice.

"Small Lady."

It was so faint she could barely hear it, but everything inside her rose in elation and she felt her body grow warm. "That voice..." She heard her name being called again. "It couldn't be!"

"Small Lady."

Chibi-Usa felt her excitement surge, despite how hard she fought to keep it down. After all, she could be wrong...

"But that voice," she replied aloud to her thoughts, heart and soul hammering against her chest, and in her mind's eye she clearly saw Hotaru's smiling face beckoning her.

Hotaru. Her very best friend in the world. Her friend who rescued her Silver Crystal and her soul, who saved her life in fierce defiance of the evil forces who had attempted to steal it.

Her body began to tremble. Was it possible?

A flicker of movement from her room caught her eye, and Neptune's sparkling Submarine Mirror rose from its place on the top of the dresser. She stepped in, barely breathing as she saw the figures of all four of the Outer Sailor Senshi-- including Sailor Saturn, alive and well, a little more grown up, and with that familiar expression of fierce determination on her face. She reached out to gently take the mirror, and heard Neptune's voice in her head, those words she had spoken seemingly eons ago.

"I will come back to see you again, little princess. Take this mirror as proof of my word."

"Just like they promised..." Chibi-Usa stared at the mirror, blinking back tears. "They've all returned." She ran back into Usagi's room. "Usagi--"

"I know," Usagi croaked out in a rough voice between coughs. "I saw them too." She coughed again. "You go ahead of me, I'll be there."

Chibi-Usa nodded, then flung her transformation brooch high into the air. "Moon Crisis-- MAKE UP!!"

Senshi Name: (Super) Sailor Chibi Moon
Senshi Fuku:
(Approved) (Relaxed senshi) Super Sailor Chibi Moon Super-10
Powers and Magical Items:
- Super Sailor Chibi Moon has her Chibi Moon Crisis brooch, which is a pink heart topped with gold wings, and can transform alone or simultaneously with Sailor Moon using Moon Crisis Make Up.

- She has a companion toy called Luna-P, which transforms into a variety of toys.

- Her weapon is the Chibi Moon Kaleidoscope, which is a sparkling crystal pink sword with wings. With it, she uses the attack Moon Gorgeous Meditation.

"For Love and Justice, an apprentice to a pretty sailor suited soldier, Sailor Chibi Moon! In the name of the future moon, I will punish you!"

(Awaiting approval)

Last edited by TS Sailor Cronus on 16th September 2016, 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tssc-manga.weebly.com https://www.deviantart.com/enfpurplekitti
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Relaxed senshi) Super Sailor Chibi Moon   (Approved) (Relaxed senshi) Super Sailor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime16th September 2016, 9:15 am

Hi, Cronus! This profile looks good! I just need a few clarifications.

Is this a strictly anime profile or mixed with manga? Because the Kaleidoscope and Moon Gorgeous Meditation only appeared in the manga (unless you count the SuperS movie), but you're missing some other manga items. Also, this profile is only meant to portray her in the Dream and Stars arc, correct?

Please also list the Chibi Moon Crisis Compact under her items, as well as the Crystal Carillon if you intend to portray her during the SuperS season (you can say that she only had it during that season).
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Relaxed senshi) Super Sailor Chibi Moon   (Approved) (Relaxed senshi) Super Sailor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime16th September 2016, 10:37 am

Yeah, I should have just marked her as Stars only, but I haven't found any information on her from Stars at all, so I had to lean on what I know of SuperS. And yes, I was referencing the movie with Meditation (otherwise I know of NO attacks whatsoever. What the heck did she DO in Stars? I never saw past the first six episodes.)

Edit: Okay, I tweaked up the details a bit. As far as I know, she only uses the Crystal Carillon to summon Pegasus, so I figured it doesn't come into play afterwards. :/
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Relaxed senshi) Super Sailor Chibi Moon   (Approved) (Relaxed senshi) Super Sailor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime17th September 2016, 2:08 am

Chibiusa only appeared during the first six episodes of Stars. If you wish to make this profile exclusively for that season, note that you can only portray her in storylines specifically taking place in the Stars season.

If that is okay, then this is Approved. You may edit and add this profile if you wish to join more storylines that takes place in another timeframe.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
TS Sailor Cronus
Lotus Crystal

TS Sailor Cronus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Relaxed senshi) Super Sailor Chibi Moon   (Approved) (Relaxed senshi) Super Sailor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime17th September 2016, 2:48 am

Thank you very much. >^w^< And yes, she is intended for a Stars-based RP, so I'm fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Relaxed senshi) Super Sailor Chibi Moon   (Approved) (Relaxed senshi) Super Sailor Chibi Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) (Relaxed senshi) Super Sailor Chibi Moon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top