The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well)   Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th June 2014, 6:42 pm

i was coming here to post this lol
i translated it from the portuguese, here:

"While the ally of justice Sailor V is trying to solve a burglary case at the jewelry’s grand opening, Usagi decides to visit Naru-chan on her way home…"
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well)   Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th June 2014, 7:13 pm

Sounds cool! I'm very excited.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor Stardancer
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Stardancer

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Magic of the Stars

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well)   Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th June 2014, 9:31 pm

Wait a second....*stares at rough drawing of a cute guy*  is....is that Mamoru?!?

Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 Animed10
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well)   Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th June 2014, 1:41 pm

Sailor Stardancer wrote:
Wait a second....*stares at rough drawing of a cute guy*  is....is that Mamoru?!?

Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 Animed10
Yep  Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 868675979
Back to top Go down
Phantom53
Star Seed

Phantom53

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well)   Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th June 2014, 2:05 pm

Interesting how they tie Sailor V together here. Though from the description, does this mean Tuxedo Mask actually steals something? I haven't seen the anime episode in a while, but from what I read of the translated manga, I didn't think he stole anything.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well)   Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th June 2014, 4:08 pm

Phantom53 wrote:
Interesting how they tie Sailor V together here. Though from the description, does this mean Tuxedo Mask actually steals something? I haven't seen the anime episode in a while, but from what I read of the translated manga, I didn't think he stole anything.
True but he didn't steal anything in that chapter but he was ALREADY a jewel thief. They probably thought it would be cool to show that. I kinda wanna see it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom53
Star Seed

Phantom53

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well)   Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th June 2014, 7:26 pm

Yeah, I guess that was weird. He was proclaimed at the start as this great jewel thief, but you never actually see him showing off those supposed thieving skills... you'd almost think it was all hype.

Then again, in the manga he was ridiculous enough to wear a tuxedo in the middle of the morning, on the street... I mean I've made lots of fun of that before, but it's still undeniably stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well)   Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th June 2014, 1:10 pm

http://silverhakai.tumblr.com/post/89261810387/new-sailor-moon-crystal-transformation-audio

People keep saying this is the tranformation audio. But I looked it up and ummm it was uploaded a year ago.

I knew that tumbler poster was being a troll. -_-
Back to top Go down
seiya.sky
Star Seed

seiya.sky

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well)   Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2014, 7:48 am

Sailor Mercury wrote:
It will be subtitled in 10 different languages, according to the press release.

Thanks good news!!  Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 1955989781 

Any idea how or which site can the subtitle be accessed? Where's the link of that press release please? =)
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well)   Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2014, 10:42 am

Is there any way the topic title could be change to Sailor Moon Crystal Episode and Season 1 information? I keep mixing it up with the old anime.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well)   Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2014, 7:34 pm

seiya.sky wrote:
Sailor Mercury wrote:
It will be subtitled in 10 different languages, according to the press release.

Thanks good news!!  Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 1955989781 

Any idea how or which site can the subtitle be accessed? Where's the link of that press release please? =)

You can only find the various subtitles in NicoNico, the official Japanese site. Here is the page: http://ch.nicovideo.jp/sailormoon_english At the top you can see the various languages (beside English) that will be available.

The press release was from January, I'm not sure I can find it anymore o_o
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well)   Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th July 2014, 8:38 am

Credit to Miss Dream

Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 10547607_742538629142590_6081111243075337749_nSailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 10453357_742538632475923_6641327376224079438_n

Episode 2: Ami – SAILORMERCURY
Preview Synopsis 1: Usagi Tsukino, who has just become a Sailor Guardian, must find her ally sailor guardians as well as the Princess. Her partner, a black cat named Luna, has determined that two of her allies are girls in the same grade of school. One of them is even in the same class – the genius girl who is top of the national rankings, Ami Mizuno. And Ami has just begun to attend the super elite cram school, the Crystal Seminar…

Preview Synopsis 2: Ami Mizuno, of grade 8 class 5, is a girl-genius who is the top ranking student nationally. But she’s shy and kind of a loner, and doesn’t have any friends. Noticing this, Usagi decides to befriend her. She invites Ami out to have ice cream after school the very next day, but Ami declined. It turns out she will be beginning to attend a new prep school called Crystal Seminar, which seems to have a secret…

Episode 3: Rei – SAILORMARS
Preview Synopsis 1: A rumor is spreading in Usagi’s class about the “Cursed 6 o’Clock Bus”. The rumor is that those who board the 6 pm bus from the Sendai Hill will disappear forever…and so it would seem. After Usagi tells Ami that “A super hot guy is riding on the bus”, the two of them go to the Sendai Hill bus stop to go aboard.

Preview Synopsis 2: The 6 PM bus from Sendai Hill is rumored to be spiriting people away. Usagi decides to go check out this “Cursed 6 PM Bus” along with Ami. She also hears that the bus driver is a really handsome guy. So Usagi goes off to Sendai Hill in search of this handsome driver, but instead meets a maiden from the Hikawa Shrine named Rei Hino
Back to top Go down
Feorin
Pyramidal Crystal

Feorin

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well)   Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th July 2014, 8:48 am

Weird, thank you sailor lily for the synopsis and translations!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well)   Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2014, 9:14 am

Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 10570261_758581260871660_6494153789254781961_n

Looks like we get sailor jupiter in act 5! Smile And we will have a 3 week wait. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well)   Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Episode and Season 1 information (discussion as well)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top